Alex & Alexa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stopped downtown at one of my favourite cafes and had a light breakfast and strong coffee. My food included a lot of granola with berries and protein. She giggled and poke my hand.

"Keeping our zinc and folic acid count up, are we?" she teased.

"Got to around you," I replied. "Can't keep you filled up with cum if I run out."

"Well that would be a pity," she said quietly, tracing her fingernail around the edge of her cup. "I have to feed my addiction, after all. But Alex, can I... ask you something?"

"Sure. Anything."

"Do you... ever wish there was someone you could safely tell about us?"

I considered for a moment. "Well, not really. I guss I wish we didn't have to hide it, but tell someone since we have to keep it secret? No, can't think of anyone. Why?"

She drew a deep breath. "I've got a good friend back in Copenhagen, someone who was probably my best friend and confidante while I lived anywhere over there. And I really wish I could tell her. We talk nightly now, when I'm not with you, and she asks how I'm doing. It feels strange to omit one of the most, if not the most, relevant details of my new life from her."

I thought about what she was saying. There had to be aspects of her old life she missed. And what did I care if she told a friend about us? Not like it would really affect me, would it?

And it would make Alexa happy.

"So go ahead and tell her," I said simply, shrugging. "I don't see any harm coming of it if she's that good a friend to you."

Her eyes lit up. "You wouldn't mind?"

"Can't think of a reason I should," I reasoned. "Not like she's going to rat us out to anyone we know here, right?"

She sighed and smiled at me. "Just when I thought you couldn't get any more amazing. Her name is Freja, she's a lot of fun. Would you like to meet her on Skype some time?"

I nodded. "That might be fun. So were you two um, close?"

She giggled. "Yes, we were lovers. We promised one another we'd find time to be naughty on Skype, but we've only done that once since my arrival."

I smiled. "That night you told me I missed such a great little show on the webcam?"

"Yes," she admitted, blushing. "Freja and I were playing for one another. And it's fun, but I would rather be making love to you."

"Well, if she's interested, why don't we put on a show for her some night when my parents aren't home?" I offered. "Would she like that?"

"Oh, she'd love that, I'm sure, she's a real perv," Alexa mused, smiling naughtily at the thought. "Maybe we'll just start fucking one night without warning her."

"I'm in," I said cheerfully, finishing my zinc and folic acid. "So where shall we go now?"

She considered as she finished her coffee. "Might as well get the phone thing over and done with. I love my phone, so hopefully they'll just be able to put a North American chip in it and give me a new number."

I nodded and we went to the mall, where we found a carrier store. Rather than endure men leering all over her and trying to get her to buy a new phone, she went directly to a female attendant who was plainly dressed and asked her to see if her phone could be converted and given a new number. Seeing the way her male attendants were staring at Alexa, the woman decided to get this buxom blond vixen out of her store as quickly as possible, so she opened the phone, examined it and announced that she could indeed just convert it and give her a new number.

Alexa announced she was pleased, picked her plan and signed her contract. The entire experience was over in less than thirty minutes, which I didn't think was possible in a cellphone store. She was smiling at her phone as we exited the store, satisfied with the transaction.

"And I gave it international calling, in case I need to talk directly to someone in Europe on the spot," she said. "Never hurts to be prepared. Now didn't you tell me there might be a place in this mall where you could fuck me good and proper?"

I took her by the hand and led her through the mall and down a wing that was being redeveloped. None of the stores were opened yet and plastic sheeting covered most of the store fronts. A short hall off to one side led to an exit for the parking lot in the rear of the mall.

And it was here that there was a set of bathrooms, mostly unused. One was a family changeroom that I now took her into.

We walked in and I closed the door behind us, locking it and slotting the 'occupied' tab into place. There were benches spread around to allow moms to feed their babies in peace, along with some changing stations. At the back of the room was a wooden door and behind that was the actual bathroom. I took her into the bathroom and closed the door. She was already slipping off her shirt and wiggling out of her jeans. I stared at her body in renewed wonder as she stood there in her bra and thong, smirking at me with one hand on her hip.

"Not your first time fucking in a public bathroom, is it?" she teased.

"I was just thinking that I'm the luckiest nephew in the whole damn universe." I breathed, still staring. She blushed and knelt down in front of me, unbuckling my belt and then sliding my pants down. She slipped my boxers down and nuzzled her cheek against my cock before kissing it. I playd with her hair while she took me inside her mouth, slowly moving her lips back and forth on me until I was hard. She stood and pressed herself to me, kissing me as I undid the clasp at the front of her bra, letting her breasts free as it fell off her lovely shoulders.

I now gently pressed her back against the sink lowering my head to kiss her succulent breasts, swirling my tongue around the nipples slowly, making her coo and shiver. One of my hands reached down and slid slowly up and down the thong she was wearing, teasing her increasingly wet lips. I kissed and nibbled down her belly as I tugged the thong down, exposing her smooth pussy. She gasped as I kissed it and then snaked my tongue inside. I knelt in front of her and lifted her knees so there were sitting on my shoulders and her hands supported her upper body on the sturdy sink.

I massaged her gooey lips with my mouth and flicked her clit with my tongue and she moaned quietly as she crossed her legs behind my head. My fingers flexed on her thighs as I licked and kiss her pussy eagerly, loving how her body responded to my touches.

"Alex..." she whimpered. "Yes, lover..."

We wouldn't have forever in here and we both knew it, so I stood slowly, keeping her pressed back against the sink. She looked up into my eyes expectantly, biting her lip as she slipped one legs around my waist. I moved the head of my cock to her slippery entrance and guided it in. We both sighed as I pressed with my hips and slid deep inside her. It was almost a relief for us.

We kissed deeply as she held me inside her, her pussy embracing my cock like a returning hero. She moaned into my mouth as I began to slide back and forth slowly. She worked her hips against mine, keeping me in rhythm with the leg she had around my waist. I wished I had more hands, because there was so much of her I wanted to fondle all at once.

"Mmmm, fy anwylyd..." she murmured next to my ear, kissing and nibbling at it. "Rwyf wrth fy modd sut yr ydych yn teimlo y tu mewn i mi..."

"God, I wish I spoke Welsh now..." I breathed, kissing her neck and causing her to giggle. She shivered as I touched a sweet spot, crushing her body against me. She squeezed my cock with her pussy hungrily, wanting to feel my cum deep inside her. He hands clenched my behind, pulling on it, driving me deeper into her hungry womanhood.

I paused and pulled her off the sink, taking my cock out of her momentarily as I turned her around. She placed her hands on the rim and groaned as I held her hips and slid deep inside her from behind. I wrapped my arms around her, pumping back and forth. I kept her legs squeezed together between mine, tightening her slippery tunnel. My hands massaged her breasts as I fucked her and she groaned lustily, grinding back against me, her ass against my hips.

"Fuck!" she gasped through gritted teeth as I wrapped my hand in her hair and pulled on it, craning her neck back. My other hand still squeezed her breasts hard, pinching her nipples and gripping her hard enough to leave the red marks we both loved. One of her hands moved down to play with her clit, also teasing her lips and my cock as it slid over her fingers.

We were both trembling and she turned her head and mashed her mouth to mine as we went rigid together, grinding as hard as we could into one another. Finally I broke and I rammed my hips as hard as I could into her, my cum exploding deep inside her. She screamed into my mouth as her pussy clamped down on my cock savagely, bathing us both in her wild desire.

She leaned against the sink and I held her tight as we both trembled, bound in waves of pleasure. I caressed her body and we kissed tiredly, her fingers on my cheek. My hips still moved against her, letting Alexa milk the last of my cum from me. As I finally started going soft, I stood back slowly and she turned around to kneel, sucking our mingled cum off my cock as was her habit and our mutual delight.

Her pussy squished below her as she stood and she giggled. "All that jizz of yours is going to be out of my cunt and on my panties in minutes. Good thing I brough some pads to wear on the outside of my thong so it doesn't show on my pretty pretty jeans."

I cleaned myself up slightly and wiped Alexa's inner thighs before she slid on her thong and fastened the liner in place and then I did up her jeans. I slipped on her shirt and then she dressed me before we went out to the outer room. Tempting fate because of the frosted glass, we held one another and began kissing deeply for a few minutes. If anyone went by, they didn't notice.

We visited several more shops in the mall, letting her get acquainted with its layout. She immediately found and made note of the locations of all the best clothing and beauty supplies stores, along with three different lingerie shops. As we exited, she asked if I knew of any reputable adult stores downtown. I thought for a moment and took her to the car. While we were in the lot, mom called.

"Hi," I said cheerfully. "We're just leaving the mall, Alexa's set up with her own local number now."

"You sounds unsually chipper," mom stated. "What's up?"

"Nothing, we've just been discussing things we have in common and I got to eat. I'm full of coffee and granola."

"And I'm full of protein now." Alexa whispered, giggling. I scowled at her and swatted her hand. I shook my head and went back to talking to my mother.

"So you made a genuine attempt to find common ground with her and get along? Good for you," mom said. "I just wanted to check in, what do you have planned for the afternoon?"

"Well, I told her I'd show her around downtown, so that she can find her way if she ever wants to borrow my car," I explained. "So we're just going to tool around, let her get the layout of the land."

"Good idea," she agreed. "Make sure she texts me her new number so I can reach her and give her my snapchat name as well. You kids have fun."

"See you, mom." I said, finally hanging up as we got in the car. I turned and gave her a look. "We are so lucky she didn't hear you," I chided, pretending to scold her. She tried to look sorry but could not get the naughty smirk off her face. "You're full of protein?"

"Well, I did eat quite a bit of yogurt at breakfast," she reasoned. "I can't rely exlusively on your cum as a protein source now, can I?"

"You are such a brat," I muttered, caressing her cheek. She took my palm and kissed it lovingly. "Not that I mind, of course, maybe I'll spank you later."

"God, I love spankings from the right person," she purred, smiling at me. "They give me such a tingle."

We drove and I finally brought her to an upscale adult shop I was aware of. No one knew me in there and I somehow doubted anyone knew my parents, so I felt safe being seen here with Alexa. We walked inside and she grinned, remarking on the size of the place. It reminded her of some similar shops she'd visited in Europe.

"I'm hoping I can get a few things in here," she used as we walked around. "I had to leave all my toys in Europe, of course, didn't want to bring those through customs. Maybe we can find some things we can both use."

Arm-in-arm, we perused the store for an while, discussing various toys and outfits we saw. It was a cavernous place, with a high ceiling, along with row upon row of items, tucked away in a corner of a ritzy downtown district. Even many locals didn't know it was there, but that worked out well for the store, who had the benefit of a prime location and discreet clientele.

"So no one here knows you, right?" she asked quietly while we looked at dildos.

"As far as I know, right."

"Let's be naughty and fuck with their heads," she whispered, smiling at me wickedly. "We're both blond and have blue eyes and we look the same age. Let's pretend we're twins."

I raised my eyebrow in amusement. "Really?"

She nodded. "Unless you just want to tell the truth and let them know we're an aunt and nephew who love to fuck."

I chuckled. "We'd better stick with the twins thing. If we say 'aunt and nephew', there's no telling who might talk to who and it makes its way somehow through the campus to my parents. Siblings is far more anonymous."

"I know," she sighed. "It's the one sucky erotic part about being directly related to you, incest roleplay isn't roleplay at all, kind of takes the kink out of it."

"Maybe, but it's not roleplay for us, it's the real deal," I pointed out. "We're living what people who roleplay dream about."

She nodded. "True. Alright, let's blow their minds..."

We walked around until we found a young woman attendant and got her attention. "'scuse me," I began, smiling. "Looking for a naughty schoolgirl outfit for the lady here."

The girl looked at us for a moment, perhaps noticing our physical similarities before nodding and taking us to a place where they kept fetish costumes. She displayed a range but Alexa immediately asked her to point out the best quality one. It was quite wonderful to look at, with a red plaid skirt and a white shirt that was meant to be tied at the midriff. Stockings completed the ensemble and some mary-jane shoes were also available.

Alexa asked if she could try the outfit on and the girl showed her the dressing room not far away. She waited nearby the room while I busied myself examining some latex outfits. Then Alexa came out of the change room and my entire world stopped dead.

She walked forward slowly, smiling sexily, stepping one foot in front of the other and biting her lip. She had put her hair in pigtails. The blouse was tied but her breasts were almost bursting out of the top with her push-up bra. Her midriff was completely bare and the red plaid skirt barely fell past her hips and her ass. The white stockings and shoes looked incredible on her shapely legs.

"How do I look?" she asked breathily as she walked up to me, smirking.

I couldn't say anything. The attendant girl seemed to be stunned too.

"Mmm, you like, I take it?" she purred, leaning forward so her breasts gently bumped against my chest and gave me a wonderful view of her cleavage.

I finally regained my wits and grinned. "It's even better than the ones we had to wear to school."

She giggled. "Mom and dad would not approve."

"Well, it's not they're approval you need, is it? Your brother's is the only one that counts." I said softly but loud enough to be heard by our attendant. Her eyes got even wider, if that was possible, upon hearing us refer to one another as siblings.

"Mmmm, when we get home are you gonna strip it off me or make me wear it when you fuck me?" she cooed, her nose almost touching mine.

She then took out a little lollipop from the inside of the blouse, twisted off the wrapper and popped it in her mouth, a saucy smile on her face as she winked at me. As outrageously sexy as I found the action, I almost burst out laughing at it because of how ridiculous we were.

Alexa now turned to face the attendant, leaning back against me and I put my arm around her to hold her steady and balance us. The girl was still staring almost dumbly.

"Sweetheart, I am buying this outfit, no question, and a lot of other things," she purred, smiling sweetly. "But do you think it'd be okay if I snapped some pics in here? I want to remember this moment."

The girl swallowed. "Are... are you two... are you brother and sister? For real?"

Alexa looked up at me for a moment and then giggled before nodding at the girl. "What do you think, silly? We look alike, don't we? What do you want, a blood test?"

"Holy shit, that's hot..." the girl breathed. "Yeah, I... sure, please do. May I watch?"

"Ooh, an audience," Alexa cooed. "I like it. Maybe you can take some pictures for me, if you're not too busy?"

"I don't think it'll be a problem, we're not busy," she said readily. "I just... holy shit, you two are lovers?"

Alexa smirked again. "You need a demo or something?"

"Quit teasing her," I said, puller her tight to my body and speaking against her lips while one hand reached down beneath the front of the skirt and stroked her thong, causing her to shiver and moan in response. "Make nice with the girl, sis."

"Mmmmm, I will, I promise, just keep teasing me," she murmured, putting one arm back around my neck. "God, I'm so fucking horny."

"Already?" I asked cheerfully. "We fucked less than an hour ago in the mall."

"It's this outfit," she breathed. "I can't wait to fuck in it."

"Well, let's not get us all arrested here," the girl interjected. "But I'm willing to take pictures, no matter how sexy it would be to see you two- I... let's take pictures."

Alexa nodded and took up various sexy poses while the girl and I took pictures on my phone and Alexa's. She never actually exposed her breasts but came close on several occasions and also releaved her thong and her ass cheeks freely. For some pictures, she laid on her back, looking up at the camera, her legs spread and sucking on the lollipop, looking very much in need. She knelt on all fours, facing away from the camera but turning to look at us, her skirt hiked over her behind.

We then let the girl take pictures of the two of us, with her kneeling in front of me but slowly working her way up until we were kissing in the last snapshots. She finally pulled away and took a deep breath, her skin flushed.

"Okay, we've gotta stop or I'm gonna rape you right here on the floor," she said, gaining control of herself. "Taking pictures like this turns me on."

The girl handed Alexa her cellphone back and gathered her thoughts. "So will you just wear that or do you want to package it?"

Alexa giggled. "I'd better get dressed, no telling who we'll run into out there, right?"

I nodded. "And you did promise the nice lady that we had more stuff to buy. So get changed and let's continue with your purchases."

She wiggled into the changeroom and was back out in just a few minutes, reverted to her glorious self, although she kept the lollipop. I laughed as we walked around, still perusing.

"Where the hell did you get that thing?" I asked.

She shrugged coyly. "I knew I wanted to buy a schoolgirl outfit today so I brought it along, just in case. It pays to plan ahead."

We found a few dildos and vibrators she liked, one of which had a suction cup so it could be stuck to a wall. She picked up some smaller toys, like buzzing eggs and nipple clamps, along with edible lubricant and body paints. Two of her other purchases included a double-headed dildo and a strap-on dildo of no small size.