Alex & Alexa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, don't worry, my love, they're not for you," she said in a soothing tone, noticing me eyeing them warily. "But you never know when an opportunity might arise."

"Good to hear." I replied. She saw several wonderful latex outfits and she made me promise we could come back for to to try them on at some point. I was looking at some silk restraints when Alexa called me, drawing my attention to another aisle.

She held up a box and smiled wickedly. "I found the nuru gel..."

She had indeed, along with an inflatable mattress and even a traditional-looking wooden bowl made for just such an occasion. I joined her and she snuggled up to me, whispering in delight. "I can't wait to use this on you, lover..."

We went to the check out where our attendant was waiting. Her manager was nearby and he could hardly keep the grin off his face as he looked at us. Alexa saw him smiling and raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"Afraid you missed out on the show?"

"From what I heard, yeah," he said, nodding. "You two are welcome back any time."

"Can't understand why..." Alexa purred as she turned to me and put her arms around my neck, kissing me deeply. We made out for several seconds in front of the counter, the manager grinning and the attendant girl staring in wide-eyed shock. Alexa broke the kiss and turned her head to smile and wink at them both before I picked up the bags of her purchases and we walked out.

"That was quite the pretty penny you dropped back in there," I mentioned. "You sure that's alright?"

Alexa nodded simply. "It's not an issue. I told you, my mom left me a hefty inheritence and now that I know the university will give me a full scholarship I don't need to consider that aspect of it. More to the point, you have to remember that I left my entire stock of personal toys back in Europe, Alex, and I needed to replace those. It wasn't really an option, do you know what I mean?"

"I understand," I replied cheerfully, glad to be out with her. "I love how turned on and worked up you get when you do things like that."

"I do, but it's more acute around you then I ever remember it being," she said. "You bring out a sexual animal in me that I'm loving to embrace."

"So what shall we do now?" I asked as we got back to the car.

She thought about it for a moment. "Let's go find a small, secluded area in a park and make out."

Fortunately, I knew just the place.

***

One great thing about High Park is that there are lots of little parkettes and areas that make up part of the greater whole. And some of these saw little traffic, even in the summer. So I took her to an area where I knew that we'd be alone, even if people were not far away, blissfully ignorant of our proximity.

And it was here that I had Alexa on her back, lying on the side of a small green hill, her legs spread wide and wearing only her shirt as I lapped hungrily at her pussy. She was hissing and trembling, a sheen of sweat already forming on her. She was sucking on the lollipop she'd had in the sex store as she looked down at me through heavily-lidded, pleading eyes.

"Alex, don't tease me, you bastard..." she whimpered, her gooey pussy begging for my tongue. "Please..."

She reached down with the cherry-flavoured lollipop and rubbed the candy up and down her slippery lips, even sticking it inside and sighing. It glistened wetly as she pulled it back out and showed it to me. She moaned again as she slid it back inside herself, wiggling it back and forth. When she finally pulled it out, she took it in her mouth and sucked on it ardently, enjoying the mingled taste of cherry and her own pussy. I wasted no time in wiggling my tongue back inside her and had to admit I agreed with her about how thrilling the taste was. I devoured her hungrily, making her squirm and writhe.

I pushed my tongue farther inside her he and she moaned loudly. I got on my knees and pushed on her until she was rolled up onto her shoulders, her hips and ass grinding in the air against my face. My hands reached down and squeezed her breasts while I snaked my tongue across her pussy. My tongue lashed her clit and she gripped my hands on her breasts and she strained, body shaking as she tried to not climax yet...

Her cum smothered my face as I pinned her by the shoulders, holding her in place while she thrashed. She sighed loudly, gripping my hands tight. I could feel her pussy clenching around my tongue and her incredible taste on my lips. It was intoxicating. Her natural taste, along with the sweet cherry of the lollipop. She shook and gasped, wracked by pleasure until she went went almost still, eyes closed and moaning quietly.

"Holy shit..." she whispered, reaching down to feel her pussy and then licking her fingers tenderly. "Oh my God... Alex..."

I slowly lowered her hips and then laid down beside her, caressing her breasts and stomach. I smiled at her while she stretched langorously and sighed in bliss. She slowly turned onto her side to face me and smiled.

"Are you sure you haven't been with lots of girls before?" she purred, tracing a fingernail over my cheek. "Because you eat pussy like a champ."

"Well, I have to admit, I'm really into pleasing you," I replied, smiling back. "I think doing it to you makes me better than I should be."

"Then they don't know what they're missing." Alexa sighed, stretching again. "God, that tongue. I can't feel my anything at the moment."

She snuggled closer and kissed me and I could taste her cum and the lollipop on her lips and tongue. I couldn't get enough of her. We kissed one another for some time before she finally smiled and stretched out on her back again. "Okay, I think I have my legs back. I'd better get my pants back on now that you've put out the fire in my girl. But we have to come and use this spot again."

I helped her back into her thong and pants before we made our way back into the park. We strolled around for some time, holding hands when no one was nearby and we both wished that we didn't have to be careful. I walked her down to the lake that was in the middle of the park and we sat on the water's edge, staring out over the expanse, watching swans and ducks float by.

"It's pretty here," she said quietly, sitting next to me. "Different from where I lived but similar in some ways. It'll take getting used to but... as long as I'm with you and Karen and Michael, well, I know it will feel like home."

"I'm glad," I replied, giving her hand a squeeze. "Because that's important to all of us. I know it's important to me."

We said nothing for a while before she looked at me and grinned. "Buy me some ice cream?"

***

Not surprisingly, even watching Alexa eat ice cream was a total turn on for me, and we had to find a secluded location for me to lick the melted goodness off her breasts when it kept 'accidentally' falling on them. She hummed as I held her to me, sucking hungrily on her luscious breasts, now covered in soft-serve.

"Mmmm, way to be thorough, tiger," she purred, kissing my mouth and licking the ice cream off my lips. We were in the back seat of my car in a secluded parking lot, with me lying on top of her and her shirt off. Her legs were wrapped around my waists as she squirmed beneath me. "You sure know how to clean a girl off..."

I was horny as hell, but it was still daylight out and didn't want to risk getting caught. We wiped her bosom clean with some wet-naps she had kept in her purse (she seemed to be prepared for anything and everything) and then I asked her what else she had to do today.

"I need another bathing suit," she mentioned. "The one I have might be a little too immodest for wearing to a swimming pool or the beach in these parts, I think, or at least when Karen's around. And she did sat she was looking forward to us catching up by sitting in the jacuzzi and drinking champagne. So maybe we can find a one-piece somewhere for me?"

I nodded and headed to a store that I knew carried what she'd be looking for. I waited patiently while she tried on several but what blew me away is just how good she made them look- her tits looked huge in all of them, her waist tiny and her ass was magnificent. She finally decided on a red and white one, but also purchased some micro-bikini's while she was at it, winking at me and saying they'd make up for the regular one she'd bought.

"It's getting close to dinner time, we should probably head back," I said somewhat regretfully. "I'd sooner be out with you."

Alexa sighed. "Maybe, but we probably don't want to be seen spending too much time together, at least by ourselves. We'll make time, we're clearly good at it, right?"

"We do seem to be," I agreed, nodding. "Alright, we'll head back. Besides, we can get together tonight after mom and dad go to bed."

"Mmm, I'm so glad for that," she said in a sultry voice. "Because I'm really tempted to give you my ass tonight."

She reached over from the passenger's seat and massaged my crotch while I was driving. "I really want to get that monster inside my ass. God, Alex, I'm getting wet just thinking about it. What have you done to me?"

"Pretty sure it's mutual," I said, feeling myself swell inside my jeans. "And yes, I'd love to fuck your ass tonight."

"Good, because I'm holding you to that..." she said quietly, releasing me and letting me drive without causing an accident.

We got home and she took her new items directly up to her room. I was drinking a smoothie in the kitchen when mom and dad came in, direct from work.

"Glad to see you made it back for dinner," mom said as she put down her briefcase full of notes. "So what did you two get up to today?"

I shrugged. "Nothing too exciting. "We went to breakfast, you know that, we went to the mall and got her a new number, you know that part, she got some clothes, uh... I took her to High Park for a while and bought her ice cream and-"

"God save us, you could a V-E Day report sound dull," mom groused, cutting me off as Alexa bounced back down the stairs. "Allie, did you have fun today? Because he makes it sound as exciting as watching a hamster swimming in a bucket of thorozene."

Alexa smiled brightly. "We had a good day and he was very accomodating about driving me everywhere and putting up with my zipping around looking at everything. Be nice to him, Karen, it's not like he was taking some girl on a date, how enthusiastic do you expect him to be?"

Dad laughed and mom sighed, accepting her point. "Alright, I'm sorry, Alex. I am just really hoping to make everything wonderful for Allie and sometimes you have the delivery of Ben Stein."

"My day was very pleasant and I enjoyed his company, Karen." Alexa said, walking by me and ruffling my hair as she did so. "So what's on the agenda for tonight?"

"Well, Michael and I are feeling lazy after a long day's grading, so we were just going to order in," mom mentioned. "Should we try that new Moroccan place? They deliver."

"Mmm, I love Moroccan food," Alexa said happily. "I'm in."

We waited for dinner, allowing mom and dad to regale us with tales of some of the worst papers they were grading. Mom could not get over how dumb some university students were, even at a place with a world-standing, like ours had. The food arrived and we laughed and talked while we ate, drinking mint tea to wash everything down. I cleared away dinner and announced my intention to watch some classic games on the Hockey Channel. Alexa told mom she's bought a swimsuit, so if they wanted to use the hot tub, they could. Mom was delighted and rushed to set up and turn on the jacuzzi while Alexa went up to change.

I sat in the living room, watching a classic game from '67 when dad joined me. I got my love of hockey from him and we enjoyed watching games together. We were maybe an hour into the game when dad got a text from mom, insisting that we put on our bathing suits and come join them.

"She wants us out there with them," I said flatly, looking at him. "How much champagne has she had?"

"Enough that I know better than to say no," dad sighed, getting up. "And if you have a brain in your head, you'll learn that women never forget the times you've said no. Think about that and I'll see you out there."

He lumbered off, leaving me to my own thoughts. It was true, saying 'no' to mom was usually not a good idea, but if she was slightly inebriated and genuinely happy, after nearly two decades of missing her sister, then it would be selfish of me to decline.

And then there was the whole aspect of seeing Alexa in the jacuzzi again.

I waited until I heard dad go outside and then hustled downstairs to get my trunks on. I went outside and was greeted by the sight of Alexa in her one-piece, sitting modestly on a lower seat to conceal her chest, while mom was sitting across from her, wearing a surprisingly sporty black one-piece that had no sides, with the material tapering in over her midriff and attaching the bottom and top with a chrome ring. Dad was, I can only assume, wearing his habitual shorts, like I would do.

"Hi, Alex!" Alexa said brightly, waving. "C'mon in, water's great!"

"Glad to see you, Gollum, if somewhat surprised," mom mused, raising her champagne glass in response to my appearance. "Clamber in, plenty of room." They seemed to be on their second bottle of champagne, so dad had graciously brought out beers for he and I to drink. I slipped into the tub, sitting between mom and Alexa, trying to not sit too close to my aunt, however much I wanted to.

"Alexa was telling us about co-ed bathing facilities in Europe," dad said cheerfully as he clinked his bottle against mine. "Some of 'em are even clothes free, I was thinkin' your mother and I ought to visit a few of them."

Alexa giggled while I rolled my eyes. "I swear, dad, sometimes it's hard to remember you're a Rhodes Scholar and tenured professor."

He grinned. "I know, right? How awful would it be if I was some dusty old bookworm who wore a jacket with leather elbow patches?"

I made a face. "Was that ever a thing?"

"I've got a pipe, I could smoke a pipe..." dad offered.

"No," mom said, a note of finality in her voice. "We've got that hookah, that's enough."

"I love hookah," Alexa exclaimed, clapping her hands. "Can we all do it at some point?"

"That can be arranged," mom mused. "I'd be up for it. None of us smoke, but hookah's different. Heck, Mike and Alex even have Middle Eastern music to listen to while we do it."

"This is so exciting!" Alexa almost squealed. "I know how to belly dance! Alex, take me shopping tomorrow and I'll find a belly-dancing outfit!"

"Uh... okay." I said, trying to sound ambivalent, when I was, of course, completely stoked about the prospect.

"That sounds fun," dad mused. "Allie, you'll have to show your sister some of those moves for me."

Mom was going to make a face but squeaked and giggled when dad apparently pinched her ass. I turned my face away and pinched my eyes.

"Oh, don't be such a stick in the mud, Debbie-Downer," mom teased, apparently enjoying her champagne. "At least make yourself useful and take some pictures of us all, our first time as a familyin the hot tub."

"Total Kodak moment." I muttered, taking the cellphone from mom. I took some pictures of her and dad, then her and Alexa together, holding their champagne glasses up and smiling brightly. I got a picture of dad sitting between them with the two women leaning in and giving him kisses on the cheek.

"How about you and Allie now?" mom suggested. "I'll bet there's not a single pic of the two of you acting like a family."

It was hard not to smirk at the statement. Alexa stood up and wandered over to me, sitting me down and then sitting across my lap. I looked rather stunned while she gave the camera her best dazzling smile. Another picture was taken of her kissing my cheek. I, once again, looked nonplussed, whatever might have been happening inside my shorts. Mom took another pic of her kneeling behind me, her arms around my chest and her breasts squashed into my back. Then she sat in my lap, facing the camera with my hands gently around her stomach. She made sure she was subtly squirming down onto my cock and could feel my erection.

Mom finished taking pictures and we went back to drinking and discussing the differences she'd noticed between Europe and her new home. Finding out new thing about Alexa was great, even just little things like who her friends had been or how schools had been different in each country. I was initially jealous of all her experiences, but then I remembered the price it had all come at, being deprived of her family.

Maybe it was amazing that she was such a cheerful and positive person.

Mom got overheated and was already drunk, so she declared it was time to go to bed. She made some uncharacteristically ribald remarks about what she needed her husband to do to her upon repairing to their bedroom and wished us both goodnight. She clambered out of the tub and sauntered inside followed by my dad who winked at us and declared that we shouldn't wait up for them.

"Wow," Alexa said quietly as she sat next to me in the tub. "Karen's actually got a not bad figure at all. She sure hides it well."

"I was surprised, I admit." I agreed. "I guess that's why dad's still only got eyes for her."

She quietly looked up at the second floor of the house, as if trying to figure out something. "That's my room up above us, right?" she asked. "Theirs is around and facing the back, isn't it?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I just wish I could trust to my dad staying in the room. We've got maybe five minutes before he remembers something he left downstairs, and then he's got a slim window to fuck mom before she passes out."

"Poo," she muttered, sighing. "Well, I guess you'll just have to kiss me for a minute before we get out, won't you?"

"Not that I mind, of course..." I murmured, pulling my lovely aunt to me and kissing her deeply. She melted against my body, humming softly. This was the most natural thing in the world for us both, it seemed, and we could never get enough of it. We finally broke the kiss and she poked my nose.

"You go down to your room and wait for me there," she instructed. "I'll be down as soon as I know they're asleep."

We got out of the jacuzzi and Alexa wiggled her way inside as I turned it off. I went downstairs and waited patiently, noticing she had turned off her webcam. I laid on my bed and surfed the internet on my phone for some time before I heard you coming downstairs. She was walking quietly but she had shoes on. When she finally sauntered into view- she was wearing her schoolgirl outfit again, her hair done up in curly pigtails and sucking on another lollipop. She was carrying her slim laptop case.

She strutted past me to the edge of the bed, where she sat down, legs crossed and looking at me pointedly.

"Daddy..." she purred.

It was, quite simply, the most erotic thing I had ever seen or heard in my entire life. She got on her hands and knees and crawled towards me, seduction in her eyes. She sat straddled my legs and swayed back and forth. "Mmmm, give me music, daddy..."

I nodded and turned on a trance station on the TV. She moved rhythmically on my lap, her tiny plaid skirt barely covering her womanhood. Her breasts strained against the taut fabric of her knotted shirt. Her hands trailed through her pigtails and her eyes were closed. She cupped her breasts and leaned in, letting me nuzzle her. I was completely rapt by her. She moved her palms over my bare chest, up over my shoulders and neck and then through my hair. Her touch sent thrills through me as she moved with the music.

She put her hands on my shoulders and looked down at me naughtily while her hips moved.