Alex & Alexa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taking my ass tonight, daddy?" she asked in a sultry voice.

Stunned as I was, I managed to play along. "Yes, darling." I replied, nodding.

She smiled wickedly and slid off my lap, setting up our cellphones in two different locations to record us. She also opened her laptop, setting the camera on it to record. She was facing away from me as she did so, leaning down low enough for her skirt to ride up, revealing to me that she was wearing no panties. My cock swelled harder than ever at the sight.

She walked back over, her hips moving with a seductive swish. "Let's get those boxers off you, daddy, before you tear right through them..."

She crawled over me again, her eyes shining with desire. She was on all fours, her face over my boxers. She leaned down and took the band between her teeth and began to tug slowly. I lifted my hips, allowing her to finally strip them off me. She licked her lips at the sight of my iron-hard shaft.

"Ooh, daddy, for me?" she cooed, leaning in again to give me a lick. Her tongue trailed up the underside of my dick slowly, her eyes never leaving mine. She reached the tip and slowly swirled her tongue around it before taking it inside her mouth. She sucked gently on it, sending shivers all the way down to my toes.

Alexa hummed softly as she slid her mouth down the entire length of my cock, deep-throating me. Her fingers gently wrapped around the base and she held me inside her mouth for several seconds. Then she began to bob and down slowly, enjoying herself in driving me wild. My fingers ran through her curly, pigtailed hair. She pulled her mouth off me and flicked the tip of her tongue against the head repeatedly before sliding all the way down again.

"Mmmm, want to taste my pussy, daddy?" she asked, smiling up at me slyly as she pumped my shaft with her hand, never leaving it unattended. I nodded and she slowly wiggled her way around, until her amazing ass and pussy were in my face. Since I was sitting back against my bunched up pillows for this occasion, she spread her legs and placed her knees into the pillows, her behind in the air. Beneath that tiny paid skirt, her pussy was already wet and glistened invitingly.

She moaned as I put my hands on her cheeks and pulled them apart slightly and she leaned back, pressing her gooey slit into my face while she began sucking my cock again. I squeezed and massaged her ass-cheeks while I lapped at her beautiful puss, tasting raspberry in her this time. She certainly had fun with lollipops.

"Daddy," she breathed. "Make sure my ass is good and wet for you..."

I nodded and used my fingers to massage her slippery lips, getting her arousal all over my fingers, which I then teased and massaged on her tiny knot. She sighed in pleasure at my touch, feeling me slip a finger inside her to prepare her for my very first intrusion of her ass. I worked it in and around slowly, stretching her a little, hopefully making this easier on her. She squeezed my cock as she squirmed and shivered, my tongue on her clit while I teased her ass.

She crawled away finally, turning around and crawling back toward me, eyes blazing with lust. She settled onto my lap, her arms on my shoulders, her pussy pressed to my thobbing cock. Her fingers were in my hair, flexing and gripping at me as she fought to control herself.

"A little warm-up first..." she murmured, looking into my eyes. She then slid around until she had my cockhead between her pussylips and lowered herself down slowly, exhaling as she took me all the way in. She kissed me deeply and moaned into my mouth as her pussylips met the base of my cock. My hands squeezed her back before sliding down to her ass cheeks, holding her firmly. She moved in gentle circles on my lap, fucking me, squeezing me with her pussy muscles and preparing herself for the main event.

Caressing my face reflexively as she found her rhythm, she stared into my eyes and then rubbed her nose against mine, smiling.

"Ready, daddy?" she asked quietly, her lips barely touching mine as she spoke. Without waiting for my reply, she slowly pulled herself off my stiff rod and positioned herself over my cock, which pressed against her ass. I could feel the head touch her little knot. She smiled at me, knowing I was worried about hurting her.

"This... is going to be awesome, daddy..." she cooed. Keeping my eyes locked with hers, she pressed down firmly, my cockhead pushing up into her tight ring with a pop. She trembled and smiled wickedly as she slowly lowered herself, hissing as she took me deep inside her ass. She settled her cheeks onto my hips and held still, adjusting to the sensation. Her eyes were closed and she bit her lip.

When her eyes opened, they were shining with bliss and she pulled herself against me, kissing me deeply. Feeling her ass tighten around my cock was unbelievable. My hands held her close and we kissed while she experimented with squeezing me. Her fingers flexed on me shoulders.

"Let me do the work..." she whispered, beginning to slowly move her ass up and down on me, a little fraction of an inch further each time. The squeeze of that knot up and down my shaft was simply unreal and I moaned as she continued to fuck me.

"Feels so good..." she said softly, her cheek to mine, kissing at my ear. "Daddy, it feels so good having you in my ass..."

We kissed again as she established a rhythm and pace we both enjoyed. She moaned into my mouth, her fingernails flexing into my back. Feeling that divine ass press down on my thighs, the incredible, squeezing tightness of it on my cock and her magnificent breasts squashed to my chest was almost more than I could bear.

"I want you from behind, daddy," she purred, smiling slyly now. "I want you to fuck my ass from behind."

I nodded readily and she slowly pulled herself off me, shuddering as I popped out. She placed her hands down on my pillows and knelt on all fours, her ass ready to be taken. I knelt behind her, toying my throbbing mushroom head against the knot before pushing it in gently. It gave way more easily this time and she sighed. As I pushed forward, she moved back until I had sunk in up to the hilt again, buried in her ass.

I gripped her hips and began moving back and forth slowly, watching as my cock slid in and out, glistening. I stared in fascination as her little star pulled back with my cock as if unwilling to relinquish its hot, wet grip on my shaft before I pushed back in again. I heard Alexa moan, feeling her body tremble as I fucked her. I dug my fingers into her cheeks and she gasped, pressing back against me eagerly.

"Gnnnnn, fuck!" she grunted. "Give it to me, daddy... don't worry about being rough, your little girl can take it..."

I began moving faster, pumping my hips back and forth stronger and faster than I had been before. Alexa responded by groaning and grinding her ass against me, looking back through heavily-lidded eyes, glazed with lust. I knew my parents wouldn't wake up so I smacked her behind and she gasped again, squeezing me tight. I thumped my hips against her cheeks and she pushed back harder.

Needing to know more about what she liked, I gripped her hair and pulled back, craning her neck. She whimpered and clenched my pillows tightly in her fists. My free hand reached under and played roughly with her breasts, causing her to shudder. She snaked a hand down and began playing with her pussy, teasing her clit and fingering herself as I plowed her ass.

"Daddy, I'm going to cum soon," she said in a soft but trembling voice. "But I want you one more way, okay?"

I slowed down and she knelt still for a moment, catching her breath. I slowly pulled back and out and she turned herself over and laid down on my bed, looking up at me. She spread her legs and used her hands to pull her cheeks apart, giving me my target. She waited while I pressed my knob against her knot and then sank in, making her sigh as I slid down inside her once more. When I was all the way in she closed her legs and we both groaned. Holy shit, that made her so tight! My cock was trapped inside her now and I laid on top of her to make sure I didn't pop out. She looked up at me with shining eyes as she put her hands on my back and nodded.

Slow, measured strokes began our rhythm, both of us experimenting with how much I could move inside her ass now. I didn't have the rang I did before, but the incredible tightness because of her legs being nearly closed more than made up for it for both of us. Her hands took hold of my butt while my arms hooked under her shoulders. We stared silently into one another's eyes as we squirmed and moved in unison.

She pressed her mouth to mine, kissing me hard. Our tongues tangled as we pleasured one another. The tempo of our fucking picked up somewhat but we were both warm, sweaty and trembling now as our climax approached. She broke the kiss and crushed herself to me, panting as she held on, her legs wrapping around my waist.

"Daddy," she whimpered. "I love you, daddy!"

Her words sent a delicious chill through me, one I'd swear she could feel and I replied in the spirit of the roleplay, even if my feelings were considerably more involved and confused than that.

"I love you too, darling. Cum for daddy!"

She pressed herself harder against me, panting as she ground into me desperately. I pressed deep inside her, straining my hips for all I was worth. I jammed my lips against hers as we both cried out loudly, the orgasm crashing over us like a relentless tidal wave. I came harder than I thought possible, my cock throbbing as her ass clenched it with a demonic fury. Filling her with my cream, I hammered myself against her.

I collapsed on top of her, panting in what felt like exhaustion. She trembled beneath me, our bodies still tangled and bound together. I kissed her neck and cheek tiredly, reveling in her wonderful scent. Her slow breathing became erratic once in a while, which I completely understood as I tried to catch my own breath.

I felt something wet on my cheek.

I lifted my head and looked into her beautiful face. Her blue eyes were crystalline with tears. I was worried I'd hurt her.

"No," she said, smiling and shaking her head as she read my mind. "Not at all, Alex. That was so wonderful. Sometimes tears of pleasure can happen too. I want you to remember that for as long as we're lovers."

I nodded, trying not to dwell on her words, which made our current relationship sound so... finite.

We kissed again and snuggled into one another, whispering and caressing without a care. We were both so spent that I drifted away, falling asleep on top of my beloved aunt, still deep inside her.

***