Alex and Emma Pt. 02

Story Info
Not your average cup of coffee.
7k words
4.7
25.1k
23

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

===========================

PART 2: NOT YOUR AVERAGE CUP OF COFFEE

===========================

Being a freelance editor was the perfect job. Although unnecessary, I went into an office at a local business complex. It let me avoid the distractions that led to procrastination I'd found were abundant when working from home. And since I had a designated space to work, I set regular office hours so I could be reached by clients. But I also was free to adjust them at will. Which was very convenient when I had a Dominant partner who wanted me in his presence during the weekdays. Or when I was feeling fidgety for any number of reasons, including because of said Dom.

Despite spending the morning in front of my laptop at my office, my mind was elsewhere. Particularly, on Alex. On the audio roleplay. Our brief conversation from the prior night that touched the fringes of intimacy. His parting words. And the message I'd had in my Inbox when I woke up.

I had been invited, yet again, to meet him. But this time, it was at a coffee shop at five o'clock. Tonight. I was to wear nice jeans, a top that was tasteful though still sexy, and flat shoes if I had them. He liked the photo of my hair down on my profile and said he couldn't wait to mess it up...wrap it around his hand...pet it while I stared up at him from his feet. All hopefully soon.

You and me both, Sir. You and me both.

The hours crept by, as expected, though I did get a little bit of work done once I turned on some music.

Back at home, it took longer to get ready than I had planned. I covered it all, shaving legs, pits, pussy. Taking extra care with making sure my hair looked good since it would remain down. Putting on the requested wardrobe pieces, including the flat shoes. This was actually not the first time I'd had that asked of me. I assumed his reasoning was the same as the other two Doms who'd directed me to wear the specific footwear: to be sized up without a false sense of height. At five-seven, I was a little over the average for a woman though not too noticeable. But when I wore even the slightest heel, my legs looked super long for some reason. One Dom had been my exact height, and heels were forbidden when we met to avoid being taller than him.

Based on Alex's desire to skip the pleasantries, I expected nothing less than a sit-down to negotiate a partnership tonight. Possibly—hopefully—more. Under normal circumstances for normal people, it would be too soon to proceed beyond the coffee shop. But this was no ordinary blind date, and we were no ordinary couple.

We were not meeting to see if we were compatible to date and get married. Did relationships like ours end that way? Sure. But after my very first partnership ended with me feeling empty and discarded, I'd resolved that I needed to change my outlook on dating someone kinky. To just enjoy the relationship for as long as we were together. To learn from him. And in this case, maybe show him a thing or two. If it worked out, great. If not, we'd hopefully part amicably.

Traffic was crazy, and not for the first time, I was glad I lived out west where I didn't have to battle snow as well in winter. I glanced at the clock just inside the door of the café to see I was two minutes late. That did not bode well for meeting a new Dom. I should have been here before him. And yet...

Looking around, I did not see anyone resembling the man in the app's photo seated at the cluster of tables scattered around the room. I checked my watch just to be sure of the time—and the message on my phone to verify I had the correct location—then found a seat.

For the next ten minutes, I kept my eyes on the door...and my coat on though unbuttoned. Twice, I turned the waitress away, delaying ordering in case this was all a bust. The longer I sat there, the more I sweated, so I removed my coat. I was standing to place it on the back of my chair when I saw him standing by the hallway to the restrooms, his arms casually crossed as he leaned against the wall. And a crooked smile on his face.

I didn't think it was possible, but Alex was more handsome in person. He had that classic All-American boy look and a certain something about him that drew your attention. At first, I thought it was arrogance. Then I realized it was actually confidence. Even from a distance, I could feel dominance rolling off him in waves. Strange for someone so young, though not impossible. A couple of other women at tables near the hall stopped their conversations and glanced his way as he strode in my direction. But he seemed to only have eyes for me.

I reached down to steady myself with a hand on the edge of the table. And I had to tilt my head back a bit to look up into his eyes when stopped a few feet from me.

"Hi, Emma." His smoky eyes were both shiny and dark as he held my gaze.

My eyelids slowly closed then reopened, a smile stretching my lips. "Hi, Alex."

He took the seat across from me, removing a colorful scarf from his neck then shrugging off his coat. "How are you?"

"Good." I glanced up when the waitress reappeared.

This time, she stared all-teeth at Alex, and I tried not to smirk when he directed her to take my order first. Her head turned, though she wasn't really looking at me but over my head. I rattled off what I wanted, as did Alex, and she lingered for a long moment, staring at him again.

"This winter weather has been ridiculous," Alex said once we were alone again. His grin broadened with a tilt of his head. "Did you turn your heat up last night?"

I nodded. The heat was definitely rising in my cheeks, too. Then I smiled wider, too. "What I wouldn't give to have someone to cuddle up to and warm up with instead."

"That sounds so nice. I'd love to arrange it."

Him and I both.

His gaze dropped, as did his grin.

I followed his focus and realized I was playing with the paper wrapped around the napkin and silverware at my place setting. I froze when his hand crept toward mine and lightly caressed the back of it. Turned it over.

He stroked my palm slowly. Moved up to my fingertips, down to my palm again, and then onward to my wrist. Although his touch tickled a little, it was highly arousing.

I squeezed my thighs together to quell the building desire, for as little good it did. I could still feel myself getting wet.

He continued the feather-light touches even when the waitress brought our drinks. He thanked her then reversed the path he'd made back to my fingertips.

A soft mewl escaped despite pressing my lips together. I had to cross my ankles now, willing my hand to remain still and laid out on the table. Vulnerable to him.

He paused to lift his cup with his other hand. To blow at his drink by the sound he made, which left me imagining the rising tendrils of steam undulating in the air from the force of his breath. After a not-so-quiet sip, he spoke. "I read your profile again. Saw that you're a book editor. Do you write, too?"

I started to nod then said, "Yes. Some."

"What do you write about, Emma?"

I worried my lower lip for a moment, noticing that my fingers had curled in. That his fingers were now drawing circles on the inside of my wrist.

"Hmm? Tell me. Tell me what you write, Little One."

I tried to muffle my whimper but failed. God, was he going to do this right here in the café? There were other people around. Maybe he was an exhibitionist, but not I. I wasn't even a voyeur.

"Tell me," he repeated a third time, his voice low while he continued his seductive dance across my skin.

My voice was rough when I met his eyes. They were definitely blue-gray. Fucking gorgeous. "Erotica. Mostly BDSM. They're posted anonymously online. Some are quite popular, actually."

"I know a website that allows you to submit audio stories the same way. Your voice would sound amazing narrating..."

I lowered my gaze to settle on his clean-shaven chin. His parted lips. "You think people would want to listen to me reading my stories?"

He took another sip of his drink. "Yes. I'm serious about adding it to my list of fantasies. Hearing you read one out loud? To me? Even just a short segment. I'd never critique or complain. I like the sound of your voice."

"I'd have to think about that." I wrapped my free hand around my cup, relishing the warmth within. "I will send you the link to my latest story. I'm curious what you think. It had mixed reviews. Mostly because of the shock value. I will admit that it was written partly out of a secret, dark fantasy that I'm not sure I'd actually even do in a consensual scene. And partially because I was getting bored and wanted to start a new conflict...or rather continue one. It's actually kind of sad."

"Mmm. I can't wait to see it. What's the fantasy?"

I laughed. "You will have to read it to figure it out."

"Mmm. You little tease. How sad is it?"

"I don't picture you crying." I raised an eyebrow. "Am I'm bad not giving away the secret?"

He laughed this time. It was a deep, warm sound that made me feel absolutely comfortable. "No. But the suspense of not knowing may just make me want to take out my frustration on you."

I finally took a sip of my caramel latte, the namesake almost matching the color of his skin that was lightly tanned despite the winter season. Creamy. Delicious. With a smirk, I remembered what he'd said his fantasy was last night and quipped, "Hopefully, the only time I'd make you cry is by building up your arousal and leaving you high and dry."

"Mmm. Fuck. I'd be such a mess... But if you can't keep me tied down, you'll get your punishment for it."

"Promises, promises." I noticed that his hand had fallen to the side of mine on the table, though his thumb now stroked the slight indentation in my wrist. I licked my lips, tasting remnants of my drink.

"Mmm. The truth. Leave me high and dry when I'm not tied up right, and you'll end up sobbing with need... And ultimately be denied."

A shudder racked my shoulders. "I believe it."

"Good, because I can't wait to make you feel it."

It was my turn to moan softly. I tried to suppress it with another sip of my drink but failed.

"Someone likes the idea of ending the night without coming. Interesting."

I raised my gaze to his though I kept my chin down. "If you forbid it, Sir."

"Oh, I will. And you'll feel the frustration of being edged over and over until you're a complete mess."

Good Lord. My pussy would not stop clenching. I whispered, "Delicious."

"You will be, as you beg for it." He winked at me and sipped his drink as though this were a normal conversation to have in a coffee shop. "Mmm. You'll be tied down helplessly. Humping the air and begging."

A nervous giggle slipped out, belying the confidence I was still trying to reflect when in truth, it had been slipping away ever since I saw him standing in the hall.

"Do you touch yourself when you write, Little One?"

I stared at his chest now, at the dark purple color of his taut shirt that only emphasized the definition of his abs below. "No, because I'm writing, Sir!"

"Mmm. You can do both. Next time you're writing, write naked. Touch yourself."

I gulped. "Okay."

"Good girl. How's your pussy feeling right now?"

My eyes widened at his words—at the normal level of his voice—but I resisted looking around lest it drew any more attention to us. My own voice was barely audible when I found it. "It's pulsing."

He chuckled softly. "Good. Focus on thinking of your little clit. I want you squirming in your chair."

There was no problem with that. My only concern was who could hear us.

"Tell me about what you're working on right now. Every author has a story in progress, even if it's just an idea."

I screwed up my mouth, contemplating how much to share. But then I figured, what would it harm? "I'm writing a bar scene."

"What's happening in it?"

"The main character is reminiscing and getting drunk."

"Typical male. If only you were there to help him."

I laughed and smoothed my finger around the rim of my cup. "He has help...or at least an offer."

"Oh? Who's offering? And what's being offered?"

"A waitress, since you asked. And the obvious."

"Mmm. Jealous of her? Is he going to take her?"

A memory of the scene made me smirk. "I'm more jealous of the main female character. He's got her undivided attention."

"And you want that much focus on you? Complete and undivided. Entirely pinpointed on you?"

Another shudder had me whispering huskily, "Abso-fucking-lutely."

"Mmm. Close your eyes."

I obeyed, and the pressure of his stroking increased slightly.

"Just imagine it. You're able to feel the gaze on you. Even from across the room. Watching you with a passionate intensity. Desiring you with it. Craving you."

A moan escaped as I mused if he was talking about my character or his own gaze just a short time ago.

"I wonder how you'd respond to such attention, Little One."

"I'd be shy," I admitted.

"Mmm. Making me make the first move? Come over to you and let you feel the full brunt of my attention?"

"Yes, please. Because you are in charge. In control. You make the decisions."

"Oh, I do. It's good to see you notice that as I tip your head back with a finger under your chin. Order you a drink and slide it into your hand."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Good to see you know your manners. You're going to finish that now and come dance with me."

The scene played out in my head, my heartrate pounding now. I knew it wasn't really happening, but I couldn't stop my body from responding. Just like he wanted me to. "Yes, Sir. With pleasure."

"Mmm. You don't know what you're getting into. If you thought my attention was intense from across the room, wait until I've got my body and hands pressed against you. My lips at your ear."

I inhaled deeply and leaned forward, barely feeling the edge of the table press into my belly.

"Mmm. I'll take your shudder as an excuse. Asking you if you are cold. Pulling you even tighter against my body. Letting you feel the heat and strength of it. My words tickling your ear, bulge pressed against your ass."

I wanted to grip his arms for support, both here and in the vision he'd created, but I refrained. "No, Sir. Not cold."

Alex chuckled. "I drag my fingers over the goosebumps on your arm because I know it makes you weak. 'Not cold? Then what precisely is wrong?' "

Eyes still closed, it was getting harder to keep my senses. Licking my lips didn't help me find words. I tried again and barely breathed, "You, Sir. I can't think straight around you."

"I give your earlobe a nip, tracing the crease again. 'Oh? And why not? Should I leave you be?' "

Fully-invested in this roleplay where a scene from one of my stories had become a passionate interplay between the two of us instead of my characters—our current location now insignificant—I played my part. Telling him what I would do. "Leaning my head against your shoulder. Biting my lip to stop the moan that wants to escape. 'N-no, Sir. Please don't leave. See, I don't know what I want.' "

"I'm determined to coax out the moan, pulling you hard against my cock as we grind, biting at your neck. 'Well then, I guess you're lucky I know what I want. You're coming home with me tonight.' "

"Gasping. Clutching you harder. I can only nod against you."

"I smirk as you gasp. Taking care that no one is watching us, I reach up to tweak your nipples. 'Good girl. Clench your thighs to edge.' "

Again, not hard to do in the here-and-now. "Biting my lip and nodding. Obeying."

His fingers had moved up the inside of my forearm now, calming yet arousing. "I turn you toward me, still grinding on you with a merciless sensuality. 'Hump my leg.' "

"My head dizzy, I rub my crotch against your leg, feeling the firmness. The heat of your skin through your pants."

"I smirk and grab your ass in both hands, not caring who sees now as I grind you even harder against my thigh. 'Beg when you're on edge.' "

"I grip your neck with one hand. 'Please, Sir. Can I come?' "

"I step back. 'Of course not! Go to the bathroom and return with your panties in your hand.' "

Despite my daze, a bit of wit sparked to see what he'd say...do. "'But, Sir, I'm not wearing any panties.' "

Alex went silent. There was a scuff of a chair being moved, and then his hand moved to rest on my bicep. "Open your eyes, Little One. Stand up and come with me, please. Trust me."

For only a brief second, I hesitated. And then I was looking at him...standing beside him with his aid. Putting on my coat and following him outside.

The bitter wind made me gasp, as did his tight grip on my hand. Rational blew away like the wisps of my hair around my face. I didn't think about my safety at the moment. Only the adrenaline pumping through my veins at this impromptu adventure. All because I'd swiped right.

Two blocks up the street, Alex stopped at an apartment complex I knew the college rented out to students. It hadn't occurred to me that the coffee shop he'd selected was so close to campus. Inside the main hall, the air was much warmer. Still, I shivered.

He was silent as he let me into his unit at the back of the first floor. As he helped me remove my coat before he discarded his. And then, my hand was in his again. We walked down a hall and entered a bathroom where he stopped me before the sink.

Standing so closely behind me that I could feel his actual bulge, he brushed my hair aside and whispered hotly in my ear, "Show me."

I stared at him in the mirror, uncertain what he meant until his hand caressed my ass. A low moan bubbled up. My face burned. He was back in the roleplay...but I didn't think he was playing anymore. And that turned me on like a sparkler being lit on the 4th of July.

"Show me, Little One. I won't ask again."

I undid my jeans, shimmied them down, and bent over the sink. My breath caught in my throat when his hand rubbed over my panty-clad ass. I had been joking, and he'd called my bluff.

Alex let out a sound akin to a growl. "Do you know what happens to girls so naughty they lie about not wearing panties?"

Oh, God. I gulped. "What, Sir?"

He brought his hand down, once on each ass cheek in succession. "They get spanked."

I shrieked and bit my lip, moaning. Knowing what I had to do. "One! Two! Thank you, Sir."

"Such a good girl! I didn't even have to teach you that," he chuckled. "Take them off."

I obeyed, and was still squatting over with my panties at my ankles when he added two more smacks. My response was a breathy, "Three! Four! Thank you, Sir."

He stroked my ass when I straightened my legs then swatted twice again.

"Five! Six! Thank you, Sir."

"Strip completely."

I toed off my shoes and stepped out of my jeans and panties before pulling my blouse over my head. Shaking my hair out, I turned halfway toward him and undid my bra, releasing my breasts.

Alex moaned softly, his eyes on my chest. He took my bra from me and visibly gulped. "No underwear for the rest of the night."

I nodded then added, "Yes, Sir."

"Don't move. I want to admire the sight of you for a moment."

I kept my eyes on his face, so smooth except for a faint shadow of a beard that once was. Noticing the way the tip of his tongue teased the middle of his upper lip. A hint of his lower teeth showing when he inhaled deeply through his mouth. How his Adam's apple bobbed with each swallow.

He suddenly turned me around again, bent me across the counter, grabbed my hair, and forced my head to look back over my shoulder so I could see his eyes. Then he brought his other hand down hard on each ass cheek.

I blinked wildly at him, gasping. "Seven! Eight! Thank you, Sir."

"Start touching yourself. Spread your legs wide and dance that ass for me." Another spank landed on each side, even harder than before.

"Yes, Sir." I bit my lower lip to stop my cries between each swat. To quell the moan that begged to be released when my fingertips touched my clit between my shaved pussy lips, so wet and hot. "Nine! Ten! Thank you, Sir."

12