All Comments on 'Alex and Emma Pt. 02'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
IamfirehorseIamfirehorseover 5 years ago
So hot!

Your writing is fantastic. I love the way you are building this up. Cant wait for more :)

BenLongBenLongover 5 years ago
enticing story

Nice story so far, good intro, a bit of intrigue, although so far I'm having a hard time imagining a dom that could be that much younger than "you" (presuming like all of us you like to imagine yourself in the starring role). My experience is that the other way around is imaginable; a dom with age and life experience, so i'm finding the idea of a college guy that can be into anything other than himself a bit intriguing. Anxiously waiting for part 3!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Losing interest

I'm losing interest in this story but not enough that I won't read the next chapter. I like the idea that there is some mutuality - that Emma will get to assume the Dom role on occasion. I could never totally dom a woman nor totally submit to be dommed by one. For me, it would just be another game to play - another way to enjoy sex. Sometimes I'll be the fucker and other times the fuckee. Curious as to how this story will move forward. Curious as to how I will react to further chapters. Interesting!

janeshadecroftjaneshadecroftover 5 years ago
nice dic...tion

Alex's voice is distinct and hot and lovely; I can really picture this precociously confident and in control college student who is both youthful and calm & in control. And I'm loving Emma, too. Great story!

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58over 5 years ago

I love the word play between them . Very natural, and, of course, very sexy. Five!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 5 years ago

The expectation is sooo delicious!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

This is breathtakingly realistic, it’s detailed and honest as for me I’m honestly impressed as well as aroused.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is incredibly well written. So looking forward to the promised weekend!

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_51over 1 year ago

I really love the way this story is written it s been well thought out Alex exudes confidence the way he dominates Emma even just them meeting in the restaurant her wait for him and head her squirming in her seat with hour even being there. This story is going to get very interesting as it goes along. Extremely well gave it a 5out of 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES