Alex and Emma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tweaked my nipples before caressing my stinging ass. "Don't be afraid to let it out, understood?"

I whimpered, nodding. "Yes, Sir."

"Is this typically what your going-out kind of blouse looks like?"

I glanced at the top lying on the closed toilet seat where it had landed. There was a solid-colored layer with a see-through printed overlay which had three-quarter length sleeves and a square neckline. "Yes, Sir. I have probably a dozen in different colors and prints. They're lightweight and hide my flaws."

"What flaws?"

My brain tried to think while my fingers rubbed harder. "Well..."

He gently pulled me upright again. Turning me to face him fully, my hand fell free from between my legs. "I wasn't looking for an actual answer. I'm asserting you have none, Little One."

I snorted softly, unable to meet his eyes while I had a momentary lack of self-esteem. "Look at me. I'm over 40. My breasts have begun to sag, my belly pouches, and I have more cellulite than muscle tone in my thighs and ass. Not to mention love handles where there shouldn't be. I'm nowhere near skinny."

"None of that. You're curvy and gorgeous as fuck."

My whole body trembled at his admission. I wanted to believe him. I did. But I admit it. I wasn't as self-confident as I portrayed myself to be. My exhale was shaky, and I managed a slight nod.

Without a word, he turned me again, bent me over once more, and brought his hand down so hard my body rocked forward. On the rock back, I hit the bulge in his pants. He must have squatted because he rubbed the bulge directly against my bared pussy, making me cry out as his jeans grazed my raw ass.

When I could talk again, I rasped, "Eleven! Thank you, Sir!"

He kissed the back of my shoulder. "That one was for not obeying me when I told you in my voice message to strip before touching yourself. Now get dressed again. We're going to discuss how I'm going to make you mine."

"Yes, Sir. I'm yours to use."

"Good girl." He swiped up my panties and bra then paused in the doorway. "No coming, Little One."

I stared at the door as he shut it behind him. My ass hurt too much to sit down, so I leaned over the sink and tried to catch my breath. To consider that I'd gone to meet Alex for coffee and a discussion but had gotten an ass whooping instead after verbally roleplaying a scene from one of my stories...in public.

The counter felt good against my aching breasts that had been all but neglected, save for that brief nipple tweaking. It took a few minutes to relax, even after splashing cold water on my face. I couldn't resist the loud whimper when I pulled my jeans on, especially without the protective barrier from my panties. Then I emerged into the unfamiliar layout of my new partner's abode.

###

"Have a seat, Emma," Alex said from where he stood behind one of the leather-padded chairs at the metal-and-glass dining room table.

I glanced around. The room was mostly dark due to the drawn shades, but I could see a black, leather couch over by the window that faced the street. Two end tables and a coffee table that all matched the dining room set flanked the couch, the latter of which faced a flatscreen TV mounted on the wall. Typical furniture for a guy. But it surprised me that there was no garbage...no leftover pizza boxes or beer cans. No piles of books or mail or clothes lying around. I mean, he was a college student.

Then there was the floor. It was hardwood—maybe not the real thing since it was student apartments, but it sure looked like it. Two area rugs softened the look, one under the dining room table and the other under the furniture arrangement across from us. And both surfaces appeared to be clean, the rugs a neutral color that would have shown any stains.

Alex was tidy. Meticulous about his possessions, even. Good. That characteristic fared well for a Dominant. Because how he handled his personal environment indicated how he maintained control of another, too. At least usually. I pushed away the thought about our age difference the moment it reentered my brain. He deserved a chance. How else did one grow, especially in this lifestyle?

My ass still stung, but I took the proffered seat and smiled at Alex when he sat as well.

He folded his hands on top of the table. "I'm not going to draw up a contract or anything like that. I don't make lists of hard and soft limits, set impossible rules, or outline levels of punishments. Not that those don't work for some couples, I just think it's too rigid. I prefer to just cover the basics and leave room for adjustment along the way."

Handsome, sensual, and smart. Again, why was he still single? But all I said was, "That's wise."

"My expectations are minimal, and I don't think they're too extreme. I am monogamous. I expect you to be, as well. I'm clean, and have proof from my doctor. As much as I don't like condoms, I will wear them if you insist. I'll pull out—"

"No, I'm good. Doubly covered. You don't have to do...either. Clean here, too."

My face warmed that there was even an option. All but one of my previous partners had insisted on using condoms, and I'd hated it. As Alex could probably attest with his distaste of the product, it caused a different experience...for both partners. It delayed my orgasms, which was okay when that was the Dom's goal but not when my partner was wanting me to come. For him, he had to end the session sooner to pull out and take off the condom; not to mention stop and fix a flat if there was a blowout. I didn't want to get pregnant any more than my previous Doms had wanted to wake up one day as a father, so I'd gotten an IUD and had been taking the pill ever since I'd been in the lifestyle. And I continued to use them both, though I was getting to be the age now that the chance of conceiving was getting slimmer and slimmer. If it did happen, I would raise my baby lovingly...with or without the help of my partner. I was willing to take that chance to go bareback, especially with this man.

Alex nodded at me. "Call me 'Sir' when in a scene...outside it, too, but only if you like. Use the safeword 'red,' or raise a fist if you are unable to talk. If we're in a situation where you are immobilized to do either, I will set the method to stop at that time. Obey on my first command, answer on my first request, and be open about what you're feeling. As you know, trust and honesty are two big requirements in this lifestyle, and they top the list for me. No matter what, tell me if you don't like something...or want something more. But no whining. I hate whiners. I'm not looking for a brat or a baby girl. I want a seductive woman who knows what she wants and doesn't settle for less. I don't like to punish, but I will if I deem it necessary. That final swat tonight was a warning as much as I just wanted to spank your fine ass again."

I licked my lips. The vision of my wide eyes staring back at me in the bathroom mirror after he'd admonished me was still clear in my head. "I understand...Sir."

"Good." He smiled at me. "Now, we shared our fantasies last night. I mentioned I liked bondage. Mostly binding others, but being bound myself, too. And I crave switching at times. While I'm looking for a submissive partner, I'm hoping she doesn't mind taking control on occasion. It's just difficult to find someone secure enough in their own sexuality that they can successfully fill both roles."

I closed my eyes for a moment, my hands clawing at my thighs. I wanted this. He was very reasonable with his guidelines. And his admission helped me understand why he was unpartnered. But could I top him? Did I want to? To what extent had he meant last night when he said "heavy" switching? And if I agreed, what if I disappointed him?

"Relax, Emma. I'm not trying to scare you."

I took a few deep breaths, his deep voice encouraging. When I opened my eyes, I realized I could see through the glass top...right through to my fisted hands. If I could see, so could he. Slowly, I unfurled my fingers and splayed them out as I rubbed my palms across my knees with a shaky sigh.

He rose and rounded the table, placing his hands on my shoulders. "We can just let it come naturally. I won't be disappointed in you, so please don't fret about trying to fulfill my fantasy. If it happens, it happens. I just know I want to take you on as my sub. For how long, we will just see. Okay, Little One?"

My body shuddered as I looked up at him. I placed one hand on top of his and smiled softly. "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." He leaned down and kissed the top of my head. His fingers slowly ran through my hair while he continued speaking in soft tones. "Now, as for accommodations, I won't require you to stay here. But you are more than welcome to. I will give you a key, and you can come and go as you like. If you drive your car, use the spot on the far end behind the building or park on the street. Each of us has only one parking place, but there's no one in apartment eight this semester."

I closed my eyes at the relaxing sensations that floated from my skull to my neck before spreading throughout my body. Eventually, my head drooped, my chin touching my chest and my hands slipping off my lap.

"I would like to reserve weekends for guaranteed time together whenever possible. Hopefully during the week, too, but I understand we both have our separate lives. My classes and your job come first." He kissed my forehead, his fingers still working their magic to melt my bones. "Does this work for you?"

"Mmm hmm."

"Emma, look at me."

My eyelids seemed so heavy, but they raised to see him leaning around my shoulder, watching me, his mouth in a firm line. "Yes, Sir. Your plan sounds fine. My schedule is very flexible."

"Good girl."

I tried not to let out a groan when he abandoned his play with my hair and left my side. I heard the fridge open and close.

When he returned, he was carrying two bottles of water. He sat down opposite me again after setting one bottle before me. He cracked open the lid on his bottle, took a long swig, and then let out a loud exhale. "Tell me more about your story. The one we were discussing before you lied to me."

Oh, God. I took a drink to gather my thoughts. Noticed that he was smirking at me. I took another gulp then shrugged. "I'm writing it from a male perspective. It's my first time doing so, and it's throwing me for a loop."

"How so?"

"Don't laugh, but as a woman, I know what it's like to have sex. I just don't know how it is for a guy. How he feels. What he feels."

Alex chuckled and took another sip. "I'd be glad to tell you exactly how it feels in my cock."

"I'm not going to turn down that offer." The stirrings within multiplied at the idea. Descended further. "So other than the obvious that your pants get tight when you're aroused, what else do you feel?"

He kept his eyes trained on me. They seemed to glimmer the more he talked. "I think the sensation I feel more than anything when getting a blowjob or being fucked is just a generic feeling of pleasure. It's hard to tell what makes it different from my hand. But it's definitely some combination of being tight and warm and wet that just feels so good on the sensitive areas. And then it all concentrates in the cockhead."

I had to take another drink to bring my thoughts back to my questions again. The topic of discussion wasn't helping control my arousal, either. "Uh, how about your balls? What's that sensation like?"

"When I'm fucking or getting my cock sucked, it's not much until they tighten up right before I come."

"Any other erogenous areas on a guy besides his cock? I know it will differ, like it does on girls. But just wondering if there are certain areas that turn a guy on...drive him wild?"

He licked his lips, which made my inner muscles spasm. "Mmm. That's a lot like girls. Every guy has their own. For me, it's my neck and collarbone. My hips and the V between my hip bones. I mean, hot and heavy makeout sessions always get me, too. And being palmed through my pants."

My eyelids closed for a second, and I swear I heard him moan appreciatively...knowing what he was doing to me. Or maybe that was my moan. "What's your favorite part of a woman's body?"

"I love a good ass and legs. Probably because doggie-style is a favorite of mine. I love eyes and lips, too."

"From what I've heard, most men like doggie-style best. I wonder why?"

"Mmm, feels more primal. Lets me spank and get a good view." He chuckled. "And pull your hair."

"I think it's less...intimate. Staring at her ass and back."

His tilted his head. "Mmm hmm. It is. But sometimes, you need something more primal like that."

"I'd rather face him. Either on top or on bottom. I get turned on the most when he's on top and either fingering, licking, or fucking me."

"I also love intimate sex. It's amazing." His grin widened. "But the doggie can also be combined with a mirror."

I arched an eyebrow. "Like to watch yourself, do you?"

"Like to watch you fall to pieces as I pound you from behind, more like," he said, his voice gruff.

I had just taken a big swig of water and started to choke.

"It's nice," he continued nonchalantly. "I can also just go harder with doggie."

"Right. Grabbing the hips..." I managed to get out between coughs.

"Mmm. Grabbing hips and hair both. Pulling your head back so you can see it. Meet my eyes as I yank you down on me while thrusting in."

I cleared my throat, realizing he'd done it again. So slyly shifting from doing research for my story to roleplaying. Switching up his pronouns to refer to me directly. I tried to act innocent about my next question, even though it had been a while for either of us to still be naïve. "Is it true you can hit at different angles depending on how she's kneeling? Deeper if her ass is higher and the rest of her body is flat on the bed, perhaps?"

"Mmm hmm. Yes, exactly. And sometimes, the right angle lets you hit her G-spot perfectly."

I noticed my water was half gone—though his bottle was still mostly full—and tried to pace my next sip, remembering something he'd said. "Does it turn you on for her to look at you while giving you a BJ? Letting her know who's in charge?"

"Mmm. Absolutely. Kneeling in front and meeting my eyes is delicious. I think she already knows... but she likes to be reminded."

That smile. That look in his eyes. He had "devil" written all over him, and I was spellbound.

"Mmm. Who's in charge, Little One?"

God, even his soft sounds of contemplation were seductive.

I felt myself slouching a little, dropping my gaze. Noticing I could see his lap through the tabletop, as well. His groin. Though his dark jeans hid him, I imagined he was hard beneath the fabric. Straining at his zipper. Starting to feel all those things he'd mentioned. I struggled to lick my lips. "You are, Sir."

"Good girl."

Some water spilled when I went to take a drink without lifting my head. I swiped the back of my hand across my lips and let out a shaky sigh. What a night.

"How ya feeling?"

"Good." It was an honest answer. And about all I could manage at the moment.

He chuckled, the bastard. He knew damn well how I was feeling.

Several minutes passed with the only sound the sloshing of water from both of us.

Too soon, my bottle was empty. Then I played with it on the table top until it fell over and rolled off the edge, bouncing on the rug. I relegated my hands to my lap again before I remembered he could see.

When I felt even more awkward now from the silence, I said softly, "Thank you for your help, Sir."

"Mmm. It was a pleasure to help out, Little One."

I heard him get up, and then he was beside me again. Tilting my chin up. Staring down into my eyes for a moment before putting his fingers under my elbow. I stood at the simple touch. His slight nod appeared to be an indication that he was pleased again with my ability to follow unspoken commands. Like the male partner in a couple's dance...the placement of his hands on her back and arms indicating which way to turn or when to stop. I continued to stare up at him, wondering what he was thinking. Feeling. And was it anything like what was going through my mind and body the longer I was in his presence?

"I think you've had a couple of taxing days." His fingers were like warm feathers when he brushed a strand of hair away from my cheek and tucked it behind my ear. "Go home and get some sleep. Think about what we discussed. I'll be around tomorrow. I'd like it if you could come over. Oh, and before you go to bed, send me what you've got written on that story you were telling me about."

"Yes, Sir." My response was barely audible. Part of me was disappointed that our date was over. The other? She needed space to think. Especially about him seeing pieces of my fantasies in print, intertwined in the plot of a fictitious story.

Alex reached into his pocket and held up a single key on a silver ring linked to a square, metal pendant by a short chain. "Any time you want."

I turned the square around to see that the other side was black with embossed words in silver. I read them in my head and then aloud before putting the key in my pocket. "Sometimes a submissive is a strong person looking for someone stronger."

"Remember that." He cupped my cheek, smiling down at me. He was only a few inches taller—six at most—yet it was enough to visually show he was the Alpha. His thumb grazed the rise of my cheekbone, and I swore he was going to kiss me. But he released me a second after I drew in a gasp, and then I was staring at his back as he walked to the front door.

Somehow, my feet moved across the room, following him. In the open doorway, we did another little staring match before he kissed the top of my head.

"I hope to see you tomorrow, Emma. There's so much I want to show you, and I have all weekend."

###

12