Alex and Emma Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever his body moved, the tops of my thighs brushed against my erect nipples...my swollen breasts. Then there was the struggle to take in deep breaths. To wrap my head around what he was doing to me.

There was no relief. Just a constant barrage of sensations. The noises he was pulling from my mouth ceased to be intelligible. And just below them, I heard his moaning and growling. The squishing sounds of multiple fingers now trying to get me off.

The spasms started soon after. Within and without.

"Mmm. Good girl. Just like that," he mumbled against my pussy, relentlessly continuing his assault.

I silently thanked him for not letting up to check if I was okay. To trust me to know when I'd reached my limit.

If there was a specific moment when he tipped me over the edge, I'm not sure I could pinpoint it. There was a gradual and constant buildup. Though I did recall there was the pressure of his palm on my mound and stabbing fingers inside at one point. Maybe that was what drove me up higher. Sent me careening into oblivion.

Whatever it was, I was screaming his name. Thrashing in the small space between him and the pillows on the bed. Desperately hoping he'd drag it out as long as possible, testing my resolve.

Alex did not disappoint. The heat of his mouth returned to cover my pussy, his fingers manipulating me from inside.

The next thing I knew, I was shivering on my side, my knees up to my chin and my arms folded between my thighs and my breasts.

Alex was behind me, his hand stroking my back while he whispered that he was there for me. To just ride it out. That it was okay to take as long as I needed.

As my tremors died down, he touched me more. Soft kisses on my shoulders. Gentle brushes of my hair from my forehead. Tugging my hip closer to his, his warm fingers squeezing lightly. Every little bit was relaxing...comforting. And then I was heaving less. Moaning more. Snuggling back into his embrace.

"That's it, Little One. Shh." His lips touched my cheek. One arm slid under my neck, tilting my head back further toward him.

His mouth on mine was tender. Tentative even. Unexpected. Though very pleasant.

But the longer our lips touched—the longer his fingers played at my hip—the more aroused I became. I reciprocated by licking his lips. Teasing him with my tongue. Reaching up to stroke the back of his neck with my fingertips.

I expected him to moan first. But it came from me when his hand moved from my hip and cupped my breast, massaging it. And again when he nudged my right leg with his knee...opening me up. I expected him to slide his cock in up to the hilt. When he didn't and just held me in the splayed position, I gasped and clutched at the scruff of his neck.

"Mmm. Does my Little One want something else?"

I choked at the feeling of his cock throbbing against my ass cheeks. Clawed harder at his hair, my eyes clenching when his lips and tongue decorated my jaw.

He pushed my knee higher, rolling my hip just a little so my waist was almost parallel to the bed and everything above it was twisted back toward him. "Tell me. Tell me what you want, Little One."

Air hissed in and out between my clenched teeth. "You, Sir! I want your cock!"

His mouth covered mine again, the fingers on my chin biting into my skin as he held me still.

Only when I whimpered did he press the tip of his cock against my pussy...and stopped.

He pulled my bottom lip between his teeth and growled, licking at it before releasing it. "Is this what you wanted? Hmm, Little One?"

"Yes!" My cry was muffled when he kissed me roughly again. My eyes were wide as I tried to look at him and he slid a little further into me before he paused again.

Another request to confirm he was doing what I wanted. Another confirmation. A rough kiss. A little bit of cock. Over and over again.

It was a slow fade into madness. I couldn't get enough.

Once he was buried balls-deep, he let up his grip on my chin. He finally moaned when my vaginal muscles contracted around him. Then I echoed it at each of his short thrusts that pressed his groin against my ass.

"Don't move your leg." His voice was gravelly.

I just hummed my understanding and kissed him again. Mewling at the tenderness he'd returned to. Soft pecks and licks. But I moaned louder and stuck my tongue practically down his throat when he grabbed my breast again and ground his hips against mine form behind.

It was a slow torture again for awhile. God, he felt amazing inside me. And his hands moving over my body above? Heavenly.

Just when I thought he would fuck me like this forever and a day, he shifted gears. Keeping my hips twisted, he rose up behind me and thrust hard and long into me, pounding me into the bed.

The sounds of skin slapping skin filled the room with his grunts and my sharp cries.

He suddenly smacked my ass along the side, making me scream. He pushed his thumb into my open mouth, and I tasted my essence.

I tried to recall feeling him swipe his thumb across my pussy, but my mind could only focus on swirling my tongue around his digit. Sucking while he moved his thumb in and out, simulating his cock between my legs. Cringing when he wrapped his hand in my hair and pulled back.

"God, you're beautiful, Little One." He slowed down for a moment, nuzzled the back of my neck, and then sped up again.

I'd just taken a deep breath when he yanked up on my hips so I was kneeling with my back straight. Then he pressed down on my shoulders, keeping my ass high in the air. His cock slammed into me harder and harder now. Bringing me right to the edge.

So. Damn. Close.

"Fuck," I moaned when the precipice slipped away again. I swatted my hand out behind me, trying to touch him. To get his attention because I couldn't form any other words.

"That's right, baby. I'm fucking you," he breathed laboriously. He grabbed my flailing hand, brought my other arm back as well, and held both wrists together at my lower back. Then he leaned forward, shoving my shoulders and head into the bed, the weight of him preventing me from moving at all. "Just like you asked."

I slobbered all over the pillow, screaming when he grabbed my hair and pulled back.

"How do you feel, Little One? Hanging on the edge? So close but unable to drop?"

Some babbling sound came out of my mouth, but I don't know if it was audible.

"I told you not to look away. You disobeyed. I'm tempted to leave you like this."

"N-no!" I couldn't see him, but I could imagine the smirk on his face. The fire in his eyes. "P-please!"

"I think you'll learn your lesson better this way."

I was aghast when he smacked my ass hard, pulled out, and released me completely. The bed shifted, and then I was left panting and moaning. Alone.

"Don't touch yourself. And don't move. I want to see you just like this when I get out of the shower."

There was nothing but silence for a minute or so. Then I heard the water running down the hall. I waited until the sound was cut off by a closing door before I started sobbing.

One could say he was being mean. That he had no right to treat me this way. But why? Because I was his elder? Because I was a woman?

I'd signed up for this knowing full well what I was getting into. I was the sub, he was the Dom. He gave directions, and I followed. That's how it went. He'd warned me that he would dish out punishments, and I'd disobeyed his order. Hence the reason I was left exhausted but unfulfilled on his bed.

Maybe my control was slipping after being single for so long. Granted, keeping eye contact wasn't exactly a crucial rule, but it apparently was to him. Just as my lie about not wearing panties had been.

I was still sniffling when he returned over thirty minutes later based on the alarm clock, which was basically the only thing I could see in this position.

"Good girl."

I gasped when he slowly ran his hand over my backside and down over my ass.

"Turn over. Put your feet on the bed and spread your knees."

I rolled onto my back, complying with his request.

Alex stood a couple of feet from the edge of the bed with water droplets still dotting his smooth chest; his hair wet and slicked back. A white towel—just like the one in the selfie he'd sent me—hid him from the waist down to his knees. His face was stoic...providing no indication of his mood other than he didn't seem angry.

"Good." He let the towel drop to the floor then took his cock in hand. "Now..."

I actually squeaked at the sight of him. Oh, God. What a man. I could only imagine what he'd look like in another twenty years...how he'd become even more handsome. How lucky was I to have him to myself right now?

"I want you to make yourself orgasm without touching any other part of your body except your clit." He cleared his throat. "And keep your eyes on mine."

My heart dropped into my gut at the same I lifted my gaze to his. Shit.

Time was fickle now. Instead of building up but unable to fall, I couldn't even mount to the peak. I don't know if it was because I'd been put on the spot after getting out of practice for over a year; the fear of disappointing him; or of still being upset with what had transpired before his shower. I was definitely still wet. But no matter how long or hard I rubbed my clit, it just felt good. Nothing more.

I did as he'd asked—watching his face instead of his cock like I wanted to—which could have been part of the problem. Still, I kept it up even after my hand cramped and my clit felt raw. Whimpering while hoping. Praying. But the longer I held out, the weaker I became. The more despondent.

Alex's eyes were narrowed, his eyebrows furrowing and forehead creasing. All of that I could see without shifting my gaze. The rest...I tried not to think about it despite hearing his panting and soft grunts. And even though picturing his cock might help me reach the goal, it would be a distraction that would also force me to lose my concentration. To lose eye contact. Then it would be all for naught. Because that's how I'd ended up in this predicament to begin with.

"Come for me," he said eventually, his voice strained.

"I-I can't..." I didn't want to admit I was a disappointment. But I knew it. I'd failed both him and myself.

"Little One..."

I raised my left arm to fling it across my face. "I can't!"

He caught my forearm before it blocked our visual connection and gently moved it above my head, restraining it by the wrist. His other hand captured my trembling chin between his fingers, his eyes still holding mine. The action was both instantly calming and claiming. "You can."

I gave him a slight shake of my head, and his grip tightened.

"You can, and you will. Just a little longer."

He released me, and I hung in there, somehow. Listening to his encouraging words while stroking my overly-sensitized clit. The entire time, wanting to say the safeword to make him stop torturing me in this way. I couldn't remember ever having this much difficulty in coming.

When it came, it wasn't the release I'd hoped for. The tingling sensation that finally sparked and broke through me fizzled just as soon as it had arrived. I held his gaze through it all, though my vision went blurry. Looking at him but not really seeing him. And shortly thereafter, he shot his load across my belly.

I lay there feeling absolutely spent. Numb. Defeated.

A sudden desire to go home and forget about all of this passed through my head. I'd been in worse situations physically that I'd been able to withstand. But there was just something this time that had made me emotionally check out. I was almost twice his age. He had more stamina than I had. Maybe I just wasn't cut out for this lifestyle anymore.

But his comforting hands pulling my body to his under the blankets were reassuring. He hadn't given up on me. Yet.

"You are amazing," Alex whispered in my ear. "I do not deserve you."

A sense of calm settled over me the longer he rocked me. I promised myself I would keep trying. If anything, being with him reminded me how much I enjoyed pleasing a Dominant partner. I just had to shake the rust off my proverbial chains and get my kink back on. Because he was actually good for me...to me. And I was good for him.

###

12