Alexa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,301 Followers

"Who did you cheat with?"

"Jade. She told her husband what was going on. He supported her, and he knew I was going through hell. He knew we'd been intimate before they met and told both of us it was absolutely fine with him. She flew back and we managed to make contact. The wife went to work one day, I managed to get word to Jade, and my wife walked in later that evening to find me on the living room floor, Jade buried in my arse, having fucked me all day. I was absolutely drenched in her girlcum. The wife took video, so I made sure Jade pulled out and I sucked her girlcock while looking straight at the wife as she filmed me. Jade moaned and came all over my face a second time, and I came from the sheer excitement of what I was doing. Then I told Jade that I loved her, had always loved her, and I always would."

"How did the wife react?"

"As expected, which is just what I wanted. She threatened me with all sorts of reprisals then disappeared out the door. My mother turned up an hour later. Jade had left by then, but I was still nude, face covered in her girlcum, with more of it leaking out of my arse. She took one look at me and nearly fainted. Called me all sorts of names. I'd had enough of her by then. Called her a bigot and a cunt, and that as far as I was concerned, she was dead to me. I think it got through to her then. I was done, not only with the wife, but her, and all her bigoted views."

She hugged him tightly as his wasn't the first story she'd heard. Many men were forced into such marriages, and it didn't take much for a woman to destroy a man's reputation and livelihood. Paying the bill, she took his hand and led him to the next venue she'd selected, a small bar which she'd visited from time to time. It was dark, with a small band playing some tunes, but it was more background noise to the conversations taking place.

He sat down first in the small booth as she kissed his cheek, stating she was going to the little futanari room. As she walked to the bar, stopping to grab a small glass, the bathroom was empty when she walked in. Finding a stall, she pulled up her skirt and lowered her panties to the floor, finally freeing her cock. Spitting on her hand, she slowly stroked her thick, long girlcock, using her panties as she was going to coat them in cum later.

But first was the glass, stroking herself off faster and faster, desperate to cum as Mark had turned her on something fierce. The first spurt caused her to groan loudly, and each subsequent spurt was just as thick and creamy, filling up the small glass rather quickly. The last couple of spurts, she came inside her panties, using them to clean up her girlcock.

Joining Mark back in the booth, she placed the glass down and it was easy to recognise it was her girlcum. His face broke out in a grin before she handed him her black panties.

"These are for you, handsome," he said.

Wondering what he'd do, she smiled when he lifted them to his nose, inhaling the scent of her cum, plus she knew her girlcock had a distinctive scent that would turn him on. Opening them up, he glanced at her and smiled again, before sliding the fabric into his mouth.

"Good boy," she whispered, stroking his cheek.

Placing the panties on the table, stating he'd keep them as a present, he lifted the glass and inhaled the scent of her girlcum. It was considered that futanari cum could sometimes drive men wild. Many men became complete cumsluts after tasting girlcum for the first time.

"Is this only for me?" he asked.

"I'd love to see you take a sip, but I love the taste of my girlcum too."

"Horny?"

She kissed him hard, forcing him back against the side of the booth. His free hand immediately went to her breast, which made her giggle, even when kissing. Pulling back slightly, gazing into his eyes, she ran a hand down his firm body, feeling his erection underneath his trousers. "I really needed to cum," she admitted, "And I definitely needed to free my girlcock."

He took a sip of her cum, watching his eyes light up as it hit his tastebuds. Futanari cum was incredibly pleasant, an almost sweet taste, compared to most cum produced by men. Another reason why so many men and futanari were always happy to swallow girlcum. Offering the glass to her, she took a sip, amused that the glass was on the table when the waitress delivered their drinks. Thankfully, she was futanari and understood what was going on.

"Have a fun night," she said.

She offered Mark the rest of the glass, enjoying how eagerly he swallowed the rest of it, gulping it down, making sounds that told her he loved her taste. "I love futanari girlcum," he whispered, not meeting her eyes. She knew he was remembering of times past. "I loved going down on Jade. I'd suck her girlcock for hours. I love how futanari stay hard the entire time and just seem capable of climaxing over and over again."

Finally leaning back, they sipped at their drinks as they continued to chat about their lives. Now that he'd got the unpleasantness of his past out of the way, he spoke about his life since his divorce. Once he had the ring back in place, he felt like his old self again. Lots of flirting with potential girlfriends. He still talked to his father and futasister. His female sister was upset by the falling out, but felt it necessary to support her mother. As for friends, futanari he'd had to cut-off were now close friends once again. But it was Jade who he was closest to again, despite the distance between the pair.

"What about your friends?" he wondered.

"I have three close friends. Cindy, I've told you about. Life-long friendship. I can't wait to introduce you, and until you were wearing my silver ring, I'd have loved to see her fuck you too."

"Really?"

"Of course. You should know futanari love to share their men around during the early days of a relationship. Usually only for oral sex, but many of us love to see our men enjoy our friends. Only when you wear my ring will we be monogamous." She leaned in and kissed him. "I hope you're wearing my ring rather quickly, Mark. If I interest you that much."

"Trust me, you interest me a whole lot," he replied softly.

Finishing their drinks, she ordered another round, the same waitress delivering them a few minutes later. Before she disappeared, Alexa asked her name.

"Melody," she replied.

"Melody, you're futanari, yes?"

"Of course."

"I was wondering something. Would you be willing to lift up your skirt and show off your beautiful girlcock?"

Melody placed her tray on the table and didn't hesitate lifting her skirt. Alexa wasn't surprised that she wasn't wearing any underwear, her thick but flaccid girlcock dangling between her legs. "You're quite young, Melody, but have a wonderful girlcock," Alexa stated.

The young waitress blushed. "Thank you. My boyfriend loves it too," he stated, lowering her skirt.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-one. He's nineteen. I was his first. He was only my second man. I really love him."

"Good."

"Is he your boyfriend?" Melody asked, gesturing at Mark.

"Not yet, but I hope he will be soon. He's handsome, isn't he?"

Melody leaned in closer. "I've struggled not to get hard every time I walk by your table. I can see you're really into each other."

"I'm hoping I'll be into him sometime soon, but we're taking it slow."

"Oh, slow is so much better. I made my boyfriend wait three months before we finally made love." She giggled, before adding, "That's making love. He sucked my girlcock at the end of our first date."

"Thank you, Melody. You've earned yourself a tip for later."

Melody wandered off as she turned to Mark, chuckling as his cheeks were a little brighter. "I figured you were interested but..." he trailed off.

Offering her hand, she escorted him to the small dancefloor. With her heels, she was three to four inches taller than he was. She could feel the results of his gym work in his arms, back and chest. Running her hands down to his arse, he chuckled again as she gave each cheek a good squeeze. His hands run up and down her back towards her arse. Pressing her body into his, he would have felt her excitement.

They danced through a couple of songs, kissing occasionally. Taking off her heels, she danced barefoot, resting her head against his shoulder. At times like this, she wanted her man to take the lead. In fact, except for in the bedroom, that's what she wanted from her man. She was in control at work. She didn't want to always be in control.

"Want to go home?" he asked after they'd danced for another hour.

"Will you stay at mine tonight?" she asked hopefully, "We don't have to be intimate, but I'd love your company, Mark."

"Alexa, if I didn't stay at yours, I would have asked you back to my place."

Returning to their table, they finished their drinks before she slipped her heels back on her feet, holding hands as they walked outside. He offered his jacket, thanking him with a kiss on the cheek, before finding a taxi that could take them back to her house.

Entering her apartment a few minutes later, she followed him into the living room. Turning to face her, she placed her handbag and purse down before she kissed him deeply. There was no holding back now, his hands moving to the back of her dress, easily finding the zip, while she was busy undoing the buttons of his shirt before moving down to his trousers. He easily slid off his shoes and socks, and very quickly, she was down to her bra, stockings, suspenders and heels, while he was tenting significantly in his underwear.

This was the first time he got a good look at her very hard, thick and long girlcock. "Fuck yes," he whispered, "I'd ask how long..."

"She's a big one," she giggled, "Is that okay?"

Stepped towards her, he kissed her again as his fingers immediately wrapped around her shaft. He had large hands but even his fingers struggled to wrap around her shaft. Her tongue explored his mouth again as she helped lower his underwear, her fingers wrapping around his cock. Not as big as hers, of course, but certainly big enough, above average for a man.

Breaking the kiss, she turned and led him by the hand towards her bedroom. Though she wasn't planning on fucking him, she smiled as he eagerly fell to his knees. "I'd love to give your entire body attention, Alexa, but I really want to suck your girlcock right now," he stated.

"I'm not going to complain if you want to give me a blowjob."

She moaned as his tongue ran along her shaft, from her balls all the way to the large head. He licked her like an ice cream before moving down her large, heavy balls, knowing they were full of cum again. He spent a few minutes giving her balls plenty of attention. She kept her entire groin region bare, and she'd already noticed Mark kept his groin region bare as well. She hadn't seen his arse yet but assumed his arse would be nice and smooth, though his chest did have a thin coating of dark hair.

Moaning as she felt his lips wrap around her shaft, she enjoyed the moan he made, looking down to see his eyes lighting up as he took a few inches into his mouth. Due to her thickness, there was little chance of him deepthroating, not until he was much more used to taking her girlcock in his mouth. But he was still taking as much as he could, one of his hands stroking the rest of her girlcock, the other fondling her big, heavy balls.

"Fuck yes, handsome," she moaned, running her fingers through his hair, "I've thought about this for so long."

He moaned around her girlcock again, his head now bobbing faster and faster, his tongue working the sensitive underside of her girlcock. He sucked for a few minutes before removing his mouth, using his hand to stroke her length as he returned his mouth to her balls.

"Oh fuck, baby," she groaned, "You love my girlcock?"

"God yes. Love a futagirl with a massive girlcock like yours."

"Suck me, baby. I really want to cum down your throat."

He swallowed her cock again, bobbing faster and faster, both hands now working the rest of her shaft. She grabbed his head with both hands, letting him retain control but she didn't want his mouth off her girlcock now. She could feel her orgasm building, staring down at him as his eyes contact never broke from hers. There was an almost desperate look in his eyes, that he wanted to please her, that he wanted to swallow her girlcum.

"So close, baby. Work my girlcock. Use that tongue."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She could feel her girlcum building up, the pressure almost too much. It had been too long since a man had sucked her girlcock so expertly. And she could only hope this wouldn't be the only time. But once a man sucked a girlcock like this and swallowed her girlcum, it would take something extraordinary for the pair not to come together again.

A final groan alerted Mark to the fact she was close, feeling him pull his mouth back enough that only the head of her girlcock remained. Groaning again, she felt that first spurt erupting from her cock, releasing a girlish squeal as that first spurt sent a shudder through her body. The second spurt filled his mouth even more, and only then did he swallow.

She learned just how much experience he did have at sucking a girlcock and swallowing her girlcum, as he barely spilled a drop, and she counted at least ten spurts that filled his mouth. Her girlcock continued to dribble cum as he licked up and down her shaft again, giggling as he rubbed it all over his face. "Fuck, even your girlcock smells wonderful," he whispered, taking the head back in his mouth to clean her up.

"Baby, that was..." She trailed off, suddenly feeling a little emotional. It had been perfect, the best way to end their evening.

Helping him to his feet, she kissed him hard, taking his cock in her hand. "Need a blowjob, baby?" she wondered, "Or maybe I'll eat your arse and make you cum that way?"

"You love eating arse?"

"I do it every time before I fuck my lover. No fucking tonight though, Mark. Sucking my girlcock is one thing, but I want to wait. Is that okay?"

When he caressed her cheek, that was the response she was after. "Alexa, the only regret I have is that we've taken this long to get to this point. As I said, I remembered you rather well." Sitting her on the edge of the bed, she couldn't stop smiling as he slowly lowered himself to his knees. "What I am going to do the rest of the night is worship this wonderful girlcock of yours. I'm going to swallow your next load but the load after that, I want on my face. Just stroke off and cum all over me. Slap it into my face if you want."

"Suck my girlcock," she demanded, loving the smile on his face when he wrapped his lips around her shaft and got to work straight away.

She remained seated for the first few minutes as his head slowly bobbed up and down, slurping away, making it a very long and sloppy blowjob. Her shaft was soon coated in spit and drool, and he was trying to take even more of her girlcock into his mouth, making himself gag more than once. Rising to her feet again, she forced him to shuffle back, grabbing the back of his head and slowly thrusting into his mouth at the same time.

"Good little cocksucker, aren't you?" His eyes lit up as he nodded. "You love girlcock, don't you? You love sucking them, and I bet you're going to love it when I slide it inside you. Not sure if I should call it a boypussy or manpussy though. I'm thinking manpussy, because you are definitely all man, Mark. But I'm going to make you my man."

She took her girlcock away, leaning down and kissing him hard. He moaned into her mouth as her tongue explored his. Forcing her girlcock back into his mouth, she thrust gently as he was even more eager to take more and more. He choked more than once, but his desire to please her was all-consuming. And she felt her next orgasm fast approaching.

"Swallow?" she asked. He nodded eagerly, pulling his mouth back as both of his hands started to caress her balls. "Oh fuck, that's good, baby. Keep doing that. My pussy is underneath that. You like futanari pussy? One day, I'll let you fuck me in return, but only after you're well and truly used to taking my big girlcock."

He moaned again and she saw the need in his eyes. He needed her to cum in his mouth again. Caressing the back of his head, she hoped that her eyes reflected the feelings she already felt for him. The first spurt caught him by surprise, making herself giggle, though he recovered easily, swallowing down each subsequent spurt. He drank greedily, his hands moving around to grab her arse, bobbing up and down on her girlcock again.

She eventually had to pull back, feeling a little sensitive. Offering her hand, he stood up so she could kiss him again, moulding into his firm body as she felt his hands on his back, lightly caressing her soft skin. In moments like that, she didn't want to be in control or in charge. She desired a man like him so she could be, as silly as it might sound, the little spoon. To be held by a lover, his strong arms around her, his firm chest against her back, making her feel safe and loved.

"Still want a facial?"

"Hell yes!"

"I'll give you one, then we'll shower. I'll make you cum in there."

They made out for a few minutes. Her girlcock was still rock solid, but she wanted to cum quickly, so would stroke herself while he waited on her knees. She wanted to put on a performance for him, then coat his face in her sweet, thick girlcum. She took his cock in hand and gently stroked him off at the same time.

Once she felt ready to cum again, he lowered himself to his knees, gazing up at her with a smile as she rubbed her girlcock across his face, giggling whenever he managed to lick it. She lifted her balls up to rest on his face as well, enjoying the tongue lashing he gave those, before lifting her girlcock back so she could stroke herself properly.

Mark looked ever so happy on his knees before her. "Jade do this for you?" He smiled and nodded eagerly. "You really loved her, didn't you?"

"I did, and while we still love each other, it's the love of best friends. I want to fall in love someone who I can share my life with."

"That's what I want too," she whispered.

Alexa would admit she loved a man who took a load on his face. Many would consider it a submissive, even demeaning act. She thought differently, thinking it was an act of love and trust, and if the man was willing to do it for her, then that was the only thing that mattered. She warned Mark when she was ready to cum again, watching his eyes close but she noticed his mouth also remained shut. He'd already swallowed two enormous loads. This one was purely for his face.

Groaning as she exploded again, his face was soon dripping with her girlcum. To say she painted his face wouldn't be an understatement, spurt after spurt landing on his face. His entire face was soon covered, some of her girlcum dripping off his chin. He whispered for her to grab his phone and take a couple of snaps.

"Can I send to my friends too?" she wondered.

"Of course. I hope to meet them soon, Alexa, particularly if they're as wonderful as you."

With his eyes closed, she allowed herself a few seconds to release some pent up emotion. Helping him to his feet after taking the photos, she led him by the hand towards her bathroom. Turning on the shower, she made him laugh when using her tongue to clean his face, kissing him and sharing her girlcum each time.

Stepping under the water, he washed away any lingering girlcum as they cuddled under the water. Getting a good look at his body, his arms were strong, his chest defined, with that fine coating of dark hair. She turned him around, noticing his back and butt were smooth. Knowing he needed to cum, she kissed down his back and he seemed to realise what she was going to do, spreading his cheeks to see his pink rosebud on display.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,301 Followers
123456...9