Alexa and The Three Wise Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers

"Do you agree?" asked Zack.

"Latinas," said Ralf and Jeff.

"Why, what's wrong with the black girls?" asked Alexa.

"Nothing at all, I like black women. It's just that since we grew up close to a Latin neighborhood, we have always had a fantasy about them.

"You did? It must have been before I was born. I remember only white people, and green lawns with picket fences."

Jeff chuckled. "You were born after dad made his money. Before that we were dirt poor."

The movie came on and they became silent. Zack put his feet on the coffee table in front of them, and Ralf did the same. Jeff curled up in one of the arm chairs and Alexa sat between Zack and Ralf with her legs tucked under her. She watched as a young big breasted woman walked into a living room and found a guy masturbating. When the camera moved and focused on his cock, Alexa gasped. She had never seen anything like it. It was full of thick veins and the head was dark red. The man was slowly jerking it and when the camera moved the young woman kneeled in front of him and took his cock in her mouth.

"Ewee, that's disgusting," said Alexa.

Her three brothers looked at her, but only Zack was brave enough to say the obvious. "What's wrong with you, Alexa?"

"What? It just looks nasty. I don't understand why she would ever do that."

"Zack let me speak," said Ralf. "Alexa, these are actors, they do what they are paid to do, nothing more and nothing less."

"But still, why be paid to suck on a penis?"

Jeff burst out laughing. "His penis? C'mon Alexa. Call it what it is, a cock, a dick, a shaft, but don't ever call it a penis."

Alexa felt how her face became warm and she knew she was blushing. "That's what the nuns told us. Men have a penis and women have a vagina."

Ralf sighed and drank some of his whiskey, and then said. "Sure, you are right, but in normal language we call it cock and pussy, or dicks and cunts. Anyway, let's enjoy the movie."

Alexa felt stupid. She hated herself and she hated her parents even more. How could they have let this happen to her? She felt like an outcast. Sure, the girls at school had used words like cock and pussy, but she had never paid much attention to it. While she was thinking about what her brothers had said she kept on watching the movie. The woman had stopped sucking the guy and was now on all fours on the floor. The guy grabbed his cock and slipped it into her. Alexa felt herself become warm, and a tingling feeling she had never felt before began to grow between her legs. It kind of itched, so she brought her hand down and when she scratched herself between her legs it only became more intense. She felt very uncomfortable. When she stole a glance at her brothers, she noticed that they were watching the screen and not paying her any attention. Suddenly Ralf adjusted his position and grabbed at his crotch. A few minutes later, Jeff and Zack did the same. Alexa put her coffee cup down and began to observe her brothers' reactions to what was happening in the movie. When there was any kind of sexual action they would adjust their trousers and then their position. She remembered that the nuns had explained that men have erections before having intercourse, and that was god's gift. She smiled to herself, her brothers were having erections.

"Guys, let me see if I got this right. The three of you have erections. Or, your cocks are hard," she said, feeling very proud.

Jeff responded first. "Yeah, so what? Have you been watching? That girl is fucking hot, and her ass is just too much."

"I guess it's OK, but still, why have an erection? You know you can't have intercourse with her."

Ralf began to laugh. "Intercourse? Who the heck uses a word like that? It's called having sex or fucking."

Alex felt hurt. "Sorry, but that was what I was told it was called when you made babies."

Zack couldn't believe what he was hearing. This was just too much. "Alexa, I think it's time for you to go to bed. Let's talk about this tomorrow. I can't enjoy the movie while you are making comments like that."

She felt hurt and was angry. At the same time she knew he was right. "Fine, I'll go to bed, but tomorrow I want you three to tell me what the deal is. OK?"

Jeff waived his hand and said. "Sure, tomorrow we will tell you all about it, sis."

When Alexa has stomped up the stairs and slammed her door shut Zack said. "Wow, I feel sorry for her. Mom and dad have really messed her up."

Ralf poured some more whiskey into his glass and turned off the porn movie, they had more important things to discuss. "What do we do?"

"I have no idea. My daughters are much younger, so I haven't had to have the bird and the bees discussion yet. I guess we could talk to her about sex and explain to her how nice it is," said Jeff.

"What about if we show her? We could start off with something simple, like not being ashamed of your body or nudity in general," said Zack.

The others nodded and sipped their drinks. "What about if the three of us hang out naked by the pool tomorrow?" said Zack.

Jeff and Ralf laughed. "Are you nuts?" said Ralf.

"Do you have a better idea? We only have two days to get our sister more or less normal when it comes to sexuality."

"I kind of agree. Let's wait until tomorrow and see how she is, and then we decide what to do. I want to finish the porn now," said Jeff and leaned back in his chair.

Later that night the three of them jerked off in their rooms, and the image that past their mind's eye when they came was their sister's innocent face.

The next morning Alexa was on her second cup of coffee when Zack walked into the kitchen. "Good morning, Alexa."

She ignored him and read a magazine she had found. He poured coffee and found some bread and cheese in the fridge. When he turned his back to her, she gave him a glance. He was dressed in shorts and a white t shirt. Asshole, she thought. He had ridiculed her last night and she was not going to talk to him today.

Zack smiled while laying thick slices of goat cheese on a baguette. "Alexa, don't be a kid. You know I was right last night. It's OK, we understand that you have lived a sheltered life and maybe we were a bit rude last night."

She looked at his back and made a face. "I might forgive you, but only if you do me a favor."

He turned around and sat down with his sandwich and coffee opposite her. "What is it?"

"You have to explain what is normal, and what I might expect when I finally have a boyfriend. I will go to university this fall and I don't want to be a prude. After the holidays I have one more semester of nuns and mom and dad's bullshit."

He bit into his sandwich and chewed slowly, thinking. When he swallowed, he said. "Don't you have internet and a computer at home?"

"Dad has one, but he only lends it to me when I have to use it for school work, why do you ask?"

"I was just wondering why you haven't looked at sex sites, but now I know. OK, I'll talk to Ralf and Jeff when they come down. We have a couple of things for you. Why don't you go to the pool and we'll come out in a while."

She took his hands in hers and said. "Thanks, I really appreciate your help."

Alexa opened her bag and took out a white and black bikini her mother had bought her a few weeks earlier. She took off her pajamas and changed. Standing in front of the bathroom mirror, she adjusted the straps and made sure it fitted nicely. For some reason it was important to her to look good for her brothers.

"Good morning," said Jeff and Ralf when they fund Zack in the kitchen. "How did it go with our innocent sister?" asked Ralf and sat down.

Jeff found two mugs and poured coffee for him and Ralf. "Did she give you any shit about last night?"

"A little, but she asked for our help. She wants us to explain the finer things in life and I promised we would. So, if neither of you disagree, it's time to get naked and give her the presents."

Ralf and Jeff had a quick breakfast and then went upstairs with Zack. In their rooms they took off their clothes and picked up the present they had brought.

Alexa didn't see them when she walked by the kitchen on the way to the pool. She found a sun bed and lay down waiting for them to arrive. After a while she heard footsteps and when she turned her head, she had to sit up. First came Zack, naked with his cock dangling between his legs with a thick patch of pubic hair. He was carrying a present in his hand. After him came Jeff also carrying a box and equally naked. His cock was about the same size and Zack's. When she saw Ralf she put her hand to her mouth. He was huge, much bigger than his brothers and he had no pubic hair whatsoever. They formed a semicircle at the foot end of her sun bed. Zack smiled at her and said. "Happy birthday, Alexa."

She opened the gifts and thanked them for their kindness. "Why are you naked?" she asked.

"Considering that you have looked more at our cocks than at your gifts, we figured you needed to become comfortable being around naked people. Take off your bikini," said Jeff.

"No, I don't want to."

Ralf sighed. "C'mon Alexa, don't be shy. We are your family. If you can't be comfortable around us, then how could you be with a partner?"

She was quiet for a while and then stood. "You are right. Here we go."

"Oh my, that's no good?" said Zack when she was naked in front of them.

She blushed and covered her boobs and pussy with her hands. "What? I'm I ugly."

Ralf didn't know what his brothers thought, but it had been a long time since he had seen someone with a body like hers. She had long tampered legs and round hips. He couldn't see her ass from where he was standing, but he was sure it was perfect. Her boobs had small pink nipples placed high on them. They looked so firm that if he didn't know better he would have thought they were fake. Her stomach was flat and her abs moved under the skin. The only problem, which was what Zack had also noted and he assumed Jeff too. Alexa had a big bush of pubic hair. It was wide and went up several inches towards her navel. He cleared his throat and glanced at his brothers. They nodded. "Alexa, dear. You have a beautiful body, but your bush is too big."

"Bush?"

"Yeah, your pubic hair. Didn't you notice how the girl in the porn movie looked yesterday?"

"No, not really. I kind of looked at the guy's penis."

Jeff chuckled. "Say cock or dick, not penis."

"Sorry, how his cock looked like."

Ralf pointed at her pussy and said. "You need to take care of that. I saw several disposable razors in my bathroom cabinet. There should be some in yours too. Run up and take care of it and we will wait here," said Jeff.

Alexa walked away and when her back was turned to them, they shook their heads slowly, then Zack said. "Wow, what a figure. If she wasn't my sister, I would fuck her." In his mind, he thought, I wouldn't mind fucking her right here and now, sister or no sister. Unknown to him his two brothers had similar thoughts. Jeff figured they had been apart so long that to him she was just a hot young girl. Ralf straight out didn't give a shit, he just wanted to suck on her nipples all day. None of them showed any signs of their inner thoughts.

Alexa found a razor and there were also a scissors in the cabinet. She tried to remember how the girl in the movie had looked down there and then went to work. When she was finished, she looked at herself in the mirror. She giggled when she saw her lips and surprised at how much better it looked with her new style.

"Here she comes," said Ralf. They had pulled up sun beds next to Alexa's, Jeff on one side and Ralf and Zack on the other with Zack closest to her. "Play it cool guys, we don't know what she has done. No laughing," said Ralf.

When she came closer and they saw what she had done they smiled. "Do you like it, she said?"

Alexa had left a tuft of hair just above her slit and the rest was soft as a baby's ass. "I love it, and I'm sure they do too," said Zack. He could feel his cock harden slowly and it didn't take long until it stood up and then fell over against his stomach.

Alexa had seen it and said. "What just happened?"

Jeff had seen it too. "I guess Zack got a bit excited."

"Why? I'm his sister."

Ralf was having problems with his cock too. As he watched helpless, it swelled and he said. "Look at mine, it's doing the same thing."

Alexa watched in amazement how her brother's cock began to harder. It grew longer at thicker, then the foreskin rolled over the glans and when it was completely exposed it turned dark red. "Wow, that is amazing. But, I don't get it. Why would you guys become excited by me?"

"Sit down," said Jeff. When she had sat down on her sun bed he continued. "You are a woman, and even though you are our sister we haven't seen you in over ten years. I think our bodies are reacting to what we see, and not so much as to our bloodline. If you feel uncomfortable let us know, and we will put on some clothes." While he had been talking his own cock became hard. The three of them now had full erections and no way to release the growing need to have sex.

Alexa looked at her brothers hard cocks and said. "Does it hurt when they are hard?"

"Not really, it's just a bit uncomfortable when you know you can only jerk off to make it go away," said Ralf, looking down at his cock head where a droplet of pre cum glittered in the sun.

Alexa felt a warm feeling between her legs. It was nice, but also a little uncomfortable, like she needed to scratch something. Then her nipples grew hard and that hurt a bit. She lay down on the sun bed. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. What she was about to say she would never even have dreamt about saying twenty four hours ago, but things had really changed. She had seen a porn movie, or at least part of one. For the first time in her life she had seen naked men, and their cock. Even though they were her brothers, they made her curious. How would it feel like to touch one? Was it smooth, even though hard? The glans looked like velvet, but was it soft like it?

"Why don't you jerk off then? To release the pressure I mean," she said.

No one said a word for a long time. The question hung in the air, making the men uncomfortable. Then Zack thought, fuck it. We have gone this far, so we might as well go further. "Why don't you help us?"

Ralf closed his eyes, and waited for the explosion, he was sure would come out of Alexa's mouth. Jeff just shook his head and wondered what was wrong with his brother. Alexa, thought, why not?

"OK, what do I do?"

The three brothers sat up as one and stared at her. "What did you say?" asked Ralf.

She stayed where she was with her eyes closed. "I said I would help. Who wants to go first?"

Zack raised his hand. "I do."

She sat up and turned to him. "What do I do?"

He lay back down again and said. "Take my cock in your hand and slowly move the skin back and fourth."

Ralf and Jeff swallowed hard and moved their sun beds so they could get a better view of what was going to happen.

When Alexa took her brothers hard cock in her right hand she giggled. "Wow, it is really hard and so smooth." she gave it a few tugs.

"No, not like that, do it slowly," said Jeff.

Ralf looked down at his own cock and saw a long string of pre cum hit the ground. He grabbed his cock and squeezed out another drop. "God, I am horny," he sighed.

Alex turned her head and saw the little drop on the tip of his cock. "What's that?"

"It's called pre cum, it's what comes out before a man shoots his load," said Zack, giving her a simple explanation.

She turned her attention back to Zack's cock. She had found a good rhythm and after a little while a similar drop appeared on his cock head too. She let her thumb swipe over it and then rubbed it against her index finger. "It's like lubrication. What does it taste like?"

Jeff laughed, "I have no idea, I have never sucked cock. Have you guys?"

Ralf and Zack shook their heads. Zack had to concentrate hard on not coming. Even though it was Alexa's first time, the image before him of his own sister jerking him off was extremely exciting, and when she licked her finger he sighed.

"Tastes a bit salty, but that's about it," she said.

"Oh god, here I come," said Zack.

While she watched in amazement as his cock head grew even bigger and he squirted cum all over his stomach and legs. It welled up from his cock and ran down over her knuckles and fingers. When it stopped, she let go of his cock and carefully licked some of her hand. "This is different, it has a stronger taste."

Jeff and Ralf sat in silence just staring at her. Sure, they had fantasized about the little sister sucking them or blowing them the previous night, but never in their lives would they have thought she would actually do it, even less lick cum off her hand.

"This was fun, who's next?" she said looking at Ralf and Jeff. "What about you Jeff, you look like you are about to explode." She reached for his cock and took it in her hand.

Jeff felt the still hot cum from his brother on his skin, but he didn't give a shit. He just sat there, both feet on the ground while his sister sat opposite and smiled at him while she slowly jerked him off.

Alexa thought this cock was similar to Zack's, apart from that Jeff came much faster and not as much cum came out. While she was doing him Zack had grabbed a towel and cleaned himself off.

"She is good isn't she," he said, looking at Jeff who was recovering from his orgasm.

"Fantastic," was the response.

She was very pleased with her handy work, the only problem was that the warm feeling in her pussy had turned uncomfortable and she had an urge to scratch herself. She also felt she was wet and that made her a bit uncomfortable. She figured she could go to the bathroom when she finished with Ralf and dry herself.

Ralf lay down on his sun bed, and said. "Sit between my legs; it's more comfortable for you."

She did what he said and she had to agree. From here it was easier. To her surprise, her fingers didn't reach around his cock. It was almost an inch between the finger tips. "You are big, real big," she said.

"Nine inches, and proud of it."

His cock head was also big and for every jerk more and more pre cum welled up. Alexa closed her eyes and leaned down.

Zack and Jeff leaned closer. Would she do it? They looked at each other and grinned, and then back to Alexa. Her lips were a mere inch from Ralf's cock. She stuck out her pink tongue and touch the tip. When she pulled it back a string of pre cum hung between the glans and her full lips.

This is so cool, she thought. She stole a look to the side and saw her brothers staring at her. Do they expect me to kiss it? She thought. She leaned in again and placed her lips on the glans, and when she did, she heard three sighs.

"What guys?" she pulled up and looked from one to the other.

Zack swallowed. "We thought for a second you would suck him."

"Oh, like the girl in the movie?"

Jeff nodded his head vigoursly.

"OK, I guess I can do that."

Ralf lifted his head and watched as his sister's lips slid over his cock head. He closed his eyes and thought that this was so bad, but at the same time so fucking good.

Alexa's mouth hurt. Her lips were pulled apart when she took him in her mouth and she wasn't sure what to do next. She ran her tongue over and around the glans in her mouth and when Ralf sighed, she knew she was doing something right. She felt his hands on her head, and they pressed her down further. Her mouth opened wider than she had thought possible and she felt tears in her eyes. Then he stopped pressing down and used his hands to move her head up and down. She got the message and followed his rhythm.

"Man, he is big," said Zack to Jeff.

"Poor thing, imagine giving your first blowjob to a cock like that."

NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers