Alexa and The Three Wise Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers

"She is good, just look at her go," moaned Ralf.

He had let go of her head and she was moving up and down faster now. Then she took his cock out of her mouth and ran her tongue along the shaft a few times. "I love it, it is so warm and soft and hard at the same time," she said before taking him inside again.

"I'm coming now, Alexa. Just use your hand to finish me off," said Ralf grabbing the edges of the sun bed.

Alexa didn't understand at first, and when she did it was too late. She felt his cock convulse and then hot liquid gushed into her mouth and down her throat. She tried to swallow but some ran out of the corners of her mouth and down her neck.

"That is the coolest thing I have ever seen," said Zack when she sat up wiping some cum off her cheek.

"What do you think?" asked Jeff.

She smiled at them, and said. "It was fun, but it was so much of it, just look at me."

Cum was on her cheeks, hands and chest. "I have to go to the bathroom, and clean myself, I'll be right back."

As soon as she walked in through the French windows Zack said. "OK, what do we do next, fuck her?"

Jeff shook his head. "No, I don't think we should go any further. A hand job and a blowjob are one thing, sexual intercourse is another. We need to end this here and now. When she comes back we get some beers, cook some food and pretend nothing happened."

"I agree. We can't continue with this," said Ralf cleaning his cock with a towel.

"You bunch of fucking pussies. She wants it, I am telling you. Actually, I am willing to bet a hundred bucks that I fuck her before midnight," said Zack.

"I won't let you do it, bro'. Leave her alone. After all, she is our flesh and blood, and we can't fuck her," said Jeff.

Zack gave him a look and got up. "I'm getting some a beer, anyone else?"

Alexa stood under the hot water and soaped her body. She thought back to what she had done, and she felt a little ashamed. What would her brothers think of her? That she was some kind of slut, an easy piece of ass, like some of the girls at school? She knew a couple of her friends had sex with the Mexican gardeners, young, good looking men. They had asked her if she wanted to tag along, but she had said no. Not that she wasn't curious, but she wanted to keep her daddy happy.

Her hand slid down to her crotch and when her fingers slid over her clit she shivered. It was a nice feeling, so she did it again, and again. Her nipples hardened and her knees felt weak. She found a hard little button that she rubbed harder because it was where the good feeling came from. She had done it before. A girl at school had told her about masturbating and she had tried it. She had laid in her bed and rubbed the spot where the friend had told her felt best, but the only thing that had happened was that the area became wetter and then she had this urge to pee, so she had stopped. As she rubbed her spot the same feeling of needing to pee grew, and she stopped rubbing herself. She got out of the tub and dried herself. Then she sat down on the toilet and tried to urinate, but nothing came out. She frowned and wondered what was happening.

After putting on a new bikini, a red one this time, she went down to her brothers. She found them lying on their sun beds, drinking beer and chatting away like nothing had happened. When she saw Ralf's cock lying limp between his legs, she looked away and blushed. She sat down on her own bed, and said. "No beer for me?"

Jeff had watched her coming out of the house and followed her with his eyes as she walked towards them. She stole a glance at Ralf and then sat down. "Sure you can." He got up and brought her a beer from the wet bar at the deep end of the pool. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Good, I suppose. My jaws ache a little, but I'm fine."

"Sorry, but I can't help my cock is big. By the way, you did a great job," said Ralf raising his bottle.

"Thanks. It was quit a surprise when your liquid came out."

Zack laughed. "It's called cum. You want to say, 'when your cum came out.' If I may say so, you looked very hot giving him a blowjob."

"Thanks, Zack. You had a lot of cum too. Why is that? I thought you were a ladies man, and I assume you had sex recently."

"Sure I did, but I'm one of those guys who create a lot of cum. Jeff, as you might have noticed only produced a little, and I know for a fact that he doesn't have sex more than once a month, if he is lucky."

Alexa turned to Jeff and raised her eyebrows. "How come, you have a wife and all?"

He drank some of his beers and then put it down on the ground. "Well, when you have been married for over ten years your sex life is not what it used to be. There is work, kids, and other things that occupy you."

"Oh, that is so sad. So your wife doesn't suck your cock and swallow your cum, like I just did?"

Ralf almost choked on his beer. "No, she doesn't, I am sure of that."

"Fuck you Ralf. At least I have hair around my cock, and my head. What's up with that shaving thing anyway?"

"I like to have it that way, and I have been told by many women that it's nice to blow a guy with no hair. What do you think, Alexa?"

She was lying on her sun bed with her face down. "I guess it was OK, I have never blown a guy with hair so I can't compare it."

"I could help you with that," said Zack glaring at her firm round ass just a couple of feet away. It was so round and tasty that he wanted to get on top of her and drive his cock deep inside her pussy.

"Shut up," said Jeff.

They lay in silence and drank their beers. One by one they fell asleep and each one was dreaming of things that they would not normally talk about. When the sun went down and a cool breeze came in from the ocean, Ralf was the first one to wake up. He woke up the others and they went inside.

"Dinner at home or out?" he asked.

"I vote for out," said Zack.

Alexa and Jeff agreed and they decided to meet in the hall in half an hour.

They took the rental car and drove to the nearest hamlet. The small streets were filled with Christmas decorations hanging from lampposts or between buildings. Outside an old church they found a parking place and then walked the streets trying to find a restaurant. After a while they found a small place with a blackboard. On it the today's menu was written. Ralf knew enough Spanish to read it and they decided to go in. The inside was cramped with small tables in wood and chairs. When they moved them, they creaked and the echo filled the space. They ordered the menu and a bottle of home made wine.

They sat in silence and nibbled at the bread a garlic mayonnaise, placed before them by an overweight waitress. The wine was so dry they ordered two big bottles of water to wash it down with.

Zack glanced at his sister, who seemed perfectly fine. He had suspected her to be withdrawn or at least not to meet his gaze. When she saw him watching her, she smiled. "Do you have anything on your mind?" she said.

Ralf and Jeff stopped shuffling bread into their mouth and waited for what Zack would say. Both were a little worried what might come out of his foul mouth.

"Nothing special, other than that I'm wondering how you feel now, after what we did, I mean?"

She drank some of her wine and then took a sip from the water glass. "What is there to say? We did what we did, and it was fun. To be honest, I thought it was a great experience."

Ralf looked around, but there was no one close by. Just the barman looking at them suspiciously from several feet away. "So, you don't find it weird that you gave hand jobs to two of us and sucked the third's cock?"

"Of course it was weird, but at the same time it was cool. I felt safe, I trust you not to hurt me. Think about it this way. What if I had met some guy in some bar. He took me home, then he wanted me to suck his cock, and if I would have said no, he might have hurt me."

The three men slowly nodded, she did have a point. Many women were victims of date rape or drugged and then raped.

Jeff put his hand on hers. "But what we did is illegal, it is considered morally and ethically wrong. Doesn't that bother you?"

She patted his hand with her other. "It did, a little. When I was holding Zack's cock in my hand, the first minutes I had this strange feeling of revulsions, and for a second I thought about stopping and leave."

Zack, who was very happy she hadn't said. "Why didn't you? We wouldn't have thought less of you if you had."

"It was the smile on your face. You looked so happy and content, so I thought I should keep going and I'm very happy I did. I'm glad I did all of you."

Their food arrived and they began to eat. It was a hearty meat stew served with thick slices of dark bread. While they ate they talked about their parents and how differently the men had grown up compared to Alexa. When they were boys Gordy had been a traveling salesman, and he was often gone for weeks. They were at home with their mother and naturally they felt closer to her than to their father. When Gordy had made enough money the boys were in their late and early teens. Jeff had left for college, Ralf and Zack staid with their parents. With Gordy's new business things changed fast. They could afford a bigger home, two cars and nice clothes. Even though he worked long days he always came home for dinner. Zack and Ralf got to know their father and found him to be both funny and a good person. He would take them to baseball games, or go fishing. It was a very different man to what Alexa knew. Her Gordy was strict, never giving her a chance to explore life like other women her age did. She was not allowed to wear short dresses or high heels. Holly tried to talk to her husband, but he always said no. They tried to figure out what had made their father change, but neither of them could put his or her finger on it.

"I think he just got fed up with the States and the way things are there," said Alexa.

"Maybe something happened to him, or to someone he knew?" added Ralf.

When they had finished eating, the wine bottle was empty and they ordered another, but this time it was a commercial brand, and it went down like water. By the time they left all except Jeff, who was driving were drunk.

Back at the villa they decided to call it a night. Alexa walked up to her room and took off her clothes. She lay down naked on the bed and pulled the blanket over her. She listened to her brothers talking and joking while they were getting ready for bed. She smiled, and thought about how much fun she had with them, and how nice it was to finally meet them. Then her mind drifted off to Ralf big cock and that tickling feeling came back between her legs. Her right hand moved down and she found herself wet. Her fingers slid back and forth over her slit and in a few seconds her middle finger had wound her hole. She was still a virgin, so she carefully pressed her finger inside an inch or so. Then she pressed it against the point that tickled. She went ahead and rubbed faster and it didn't take long before she had that feeling again, like if she needed to urinate. She suddenly stopped, and pressed her thighs together. Then she turned on her side and went to sleep. The last thing she thought was that the next day she would ask her brothers about that feeling.

Zack lay in his bed wondering what Alexa was doing in her bed. The wine had gone to his head and the room was spinning. He put one foot on the floor and it helped a little. After a while he drifted off.

Jeff read his book for a while, but he found it difficult to concentrate. The image of Alexa's lips stretched around Ralf's cock kept flashing by in his mind. In the end he gave up and turned off the light.

Ralf lay on his stomach with a grin on his face. He had been the lucky one, and he was sure his brothers were jealous for being the one Alexa had chosen to give her first blowjob to.

When Alexa woke up the next morning she heard rain smattering against the window. She looked out, but couldn't see the pool for the downpour. She lay back down again and stared at the ceiling. She listened but heard no sounds from the corridor outside. After a while she threw off her blanket and looked for something to wear in her bag. Dressed in a sweater and jeans she went downstairs. The living room was empty, but she could smell coffee coming from the kitchen. When she walked in she found Jeff leaning against the sink with a cup in his hand.

"Good morning, horrible weather we have today," she said.

"Hi, yeah, it's nasty. Do you want a cup?"

"Sure."

She sat down at the table and he poured her some coffee and sat it down in front of her. Then he put a basket with bread on the table and some cheese and butter. He sat down opposite her and made a sandwich for himself.

Alexa figured it was best to ask Jeff about the feeling she got when she rubbed herself. He seemed to be most centered and easiest to talk to. "Jeff, I have a personal question to ask you, promise not to laugh."

"Sure, ask me."

She blushed a little. "Well, sometimes, like yesterday I got a tickling feeling in my pussy but when I rub it, it feels like if I was going to piss myself, so I stop."

Jeff looked at her. She looked so innocent sitting there with her big eyes and soft lips. He cleared his throat. "That feeling is the beginning of an orgasm. If you didn't stop you would have one, and that is a very nice feeling."

"Oh, I see. Do you feel the same way before you shoot your load?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, we do. That's what Ralf was feeling yesterday and tried to warn you. You would have had a few seconds to pull away before he came."

"I'm glad I didn't. It was so cool to feel his cock squirt."

Jeff looked away, afraid she would see him blush. Worse, he was getting a hard on under the table.

"Anyway, thanks for explaining to me what it was. Now I feel more comfortable."

Jeff got up and poured another coffee. Looking out the window with his back to her, he said. "What will you do now? I mean, now that you know what it's about."

"Oh, I don't know, maybe next time I touch myself, I will keep going, like you said."

He turned. "Stand up."

"Why?"

"Because I am asking you to."

She got up and walked over to where he was standing. She pushed some hair out of her face and looked up at her big brother. "What do you want?"

Jeff took a deep breath. "I want what Zack and Ralf want, and I don't think you will like it."

She gave him a sideways look. "I think I know."

"Sure?"

"Yes, I think you, and my other two brothers want to fuck me. I think all three of you want to put your cocks in me and have your way."

He nodded slowly. "Yes, we do."

She picked up her coffee cup from the table behind her and drank a little. She looked at him over the rim. He was nervous, she could see it. She knew what she was doing was wrong in all kinds of manners, but she had gone this far, and she felt that her brothers had a right to take her virginity. "OK. I'm fine with that. Wake them up and tell them I'll be waiting in the living room. The weather is shit so we can't be outside. I want this to be a sibling affair, where the three of you are present at the same time."

Jeff nodded and left the kitchen.

"Zack wake up, Alexa wants to fuck."

"What? What time is it?"

"It's past eleven, get your ass out of bed and clean up. I'm going to wake up Ralf, meeting outside his room in five minutes."

Jeff went down the hall and walked into Ralf room. He found him lying on his bed, without his blanket on. It had ended up on the floor and his big limp cock was resting against his leg. "Dude, wake up. Alexa wants to fuck one of us. I don't know who yet. She is waiting in the living room."

Ralf eye's opened and he was out of his bed before Jeff had a chance to turn around. "Let me brush my teeth and I will be right with you."

Alexa sat on the couch in the living room. She could hear her brothers talk up stairs, but couldn't pick up the words. She took off her clothes and when she was naked she sat back down again. She had thought about having a drink or two before the event, but had decided that she wanted to lose her virginity sober. The three wise men had come carrying gifts in a sober state and she was to receive those gifts from her brothers in the same state.

"What do we do guys?" said Zack dressed in shorts and a t shirt.

"We follow her cue," said Jeff.

Ralf nodded and they went downstairs. They found their sister naked on the sofa. She watched them as they approached and gave them a smile. "Here we are. The moment we all have been waiting for, I suppose."

"Yeah, I guess so," said Zack.

She kept her legs closed and covered her bobs with her arms. "I have made a decision. I want one of you to fuck me in my pussy, I will suck one cock and the third will fuck me in the ass. That should cover it all. My question is, who will do what?"

The three brothers turned to each other. Zack said, "I'll do the ass or the blowjob."

Jeff put an arm around Ralf's shoulder. "I guess you will do her pussy. I think she will enjoy your big cock. Zack, if it's OK with you, I'll do her mouth. Your torpedo shaped cock will make it easier for her ass."

Zack looked down and pulled out his shorts a bit. His semi erect cock moved up and his glans showed. He knew what his brother meant. His cock head wasn't very big and would be more comfortable for Alexa.

"I guess we are doing the following. Zack in my ass, Ralf in my pussy and you Jeff, I'll blow."

"Sounds about right, but I need to get some lube from somewhere," said Zack.

"No problem, there is a bottle of baby oil in my bathroom cupboard," said Ralf.

Zack went upstairs and came back down, holding the bottle in his hand. "I'm ready to go."

"Fantastic. I told Jeff earlier that I have sometimes rubbed my pussy but always stopped, because I got a feeling that I wanted to piss. If I tell you to stop, please don't, keep going. I want to have an orgasm," said Alexa and lay down on the sofa.

Jeff took her hand and pulled her off it. "We need space, let's use the floor."

"Good idea," said Ralf and got some plaids that were hanging over one of the arm chairs. He spread them on the floor. "Here we go. I'm going to lie down, so she can ride me. Zack can then fuck her in the ass and she can blow Jeff."

"Lube his cock, but make sure he doesn't come. It would be a waste," said Ralf to Alexa.

She knelt before him and he gave her the bottle of baby oil. After pouring a bit in her hands, she rubbed them together until they were slippery. She took Zack's cock in her right hand and used her left to stimulate his balls.

"Oh, that feels so good Alexa, but don't over do it or I will squirt like Ralf said."

Jeff walked around his brother and stood over Ralf's head. Looking down, he said with a grin. "For your sake, I hope she swallows every drop."

Alexa heard him and turned her head. "Don't worry Ralf, I won't let a single drop hit you."

"I think I'm ready," said Zack.

"OK, come over here and straddle me, but don't try to slide down over my cock yet."

Alexa did what he asked and when she was kneeling with one leg on either side as she looked down at him and smiled. "What now?"

"Scoot up a bit so you are over my face. I'll lick your pussy while you blow Jeff."

"Oh," she giggled and moved up.

Ralf stuck out his tongue and when it touched her slit he could taste her. He moaned and ran it up and down a few times.

Alexa closed her eyes and sighed with pleasure. She had never felt anything like it. Not even when she used her hand. This was so intense her legs began to shake a little. She opened her eyes and took Jeff's cock in her hand. Gently she ran her tongue up and down his shaft and then she took his cockhead in her mouth.

"Slowly, slowly, or I will come," moaned Jeff.

NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers