Alexa and The Three Wise Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers

Zack was sitting in an armchair watching. His cock had pre cum on it's tip and he was so horny he could explode. As he watched his sister deepthroated her brother while Ralf had located her clit and was sucking loudly on it.

"Oh god, oh, stop, stop now," moaned Alexa.

Instead Ralf grabbed her hips and held in place, licking and sucking her clit.

Alexa threw her head back, and began to gasp, then she giggled and finally she moaned loudly. Ralf gave her no chance to relax. She had let go of Jeff's cock while she had her orgasm, but she found him and took him in her mouth again. Ralf kept licking and sucking. He wetted his index finger with her pussy juice and let it tap her asshole. The intense feeling made Alexa moan and without thinking about it, she pushed her ass against him. His finger slid in an inch.

"Wow, that feels amazing, I can't wait to have Zack's cock in me."

"I think she is ready," said Jeff.

Ralf moved her down and when her pussy was just an inch above his cock he grabbed it, and said. "Now, lower yourself slowly."

Alexa first felt his cock head, it slid in half an inch, then an inch. She lifted herself a little, and rubbed her swollen pussy lips against his shaft. Then she tried again. This time he slid in a bit further. "I can't she said."

"Of course you can, just a little bit more."

She pressed down and suddenly her pussy gave way and he slid inside her. "Oh, oh, it hurts," she moaned.

"Shh, baby. Don't move. Just be still."

She gasped as his cock spread her pussy lips wide, but to her surprise, the pain slowly disappeared. She dared to move a little, and felt how his shaft moved inside her. It felt good, so she began to ride him, slowly at first and just using a few inches of his entire cock.

"What's it like," asked Zack.

She turned her head and looked at him. Her eyes were dazed and she had a vacant look on her face. "It feels amazing, just amazing."

"Try to take some more of me," encouraged Ralf.

Alex bit her lower lip and lowered herself a bit more this time. His cock slid in a few more inches and her pussy protested, sending pain up to her brain, but she didn't care. Her pussy had tasted cock, and it wanted more. She took a deep breath and then simply sat down on him.

"Yeah, that's my girl," said Zack.

Alexa sat there for a moment with her eyes wide open and breathing hard. Then she began to ride in earnest. Ralf helped her by holding on to her hips.

Jeff grabbed his cock and moved so he was closer to his sister. She got the message and opened her mouth and took him inside.

This is just crazy, she thought. I'm sucking one brother while the other is fucking my pussy and soon my third brother will fuck my ass. How could this happen in such a short time, and why do I like so much?

Zack couldn't hold back anymore. He added some baby oil to his shaft and knelt behind his sister. He placed a hand on her back and slowly pushed her down so her ass pushed out towards him. Then he slid his index finger in her tight hole and he was surprised at her response. "Yeah, fuck my ass, fuck it hard." Her speech was hampered by Jeff's cock, but Zack understood. He pressed his cockhead against her and pushed a little. Nothing happened. He grabbed the shaft and pressed again. This time his glans slid in, and Alexa responded with a long loud moan. He grabbed her hips that Ralf had let go off, and slowly began to fuck her. To his amazement he could feel his brother's cock going in and out of her pussy.

Alexa didn't know what to do. She wanted to scream, the pain was horrible but at the same time there was so much pleasure. A warm feeling began in her clit and she knew she was heading for another orgasm. She concentrated on Jeff's cock and when she felt it grow a little she knew he was on his way to come, and so was she. She grabbed his shaft and jerked him off by sucking on his glance. When the first hot shots hit the back of her throat, she began to swallow, and didn't stop until she was sure he was empty.

"Oh god, that was good, I love the taste of you," she said looking up at her brother.

"I'm glad you liked it," he answered.

"Now, I'm coming, oh yes, here it comes, yes..yes..yes!"

She arched her back and grabbed Ralf chest. Her nails dug into his skin and he began to move his hips faster and faster. When Alexa began trashing her head from side to side Zack's cock slipped out, but he didn't care. He grabbed it and jerked off sending several loads onto her ass cheeks and lower back.

Ralf moaned and finished off his own orgasm with a few words. "Wow, you are so fucking tight, Alexa.

She smiled at him, and then raised herself so his cock slid out. A few strands of cum connected them until she cut them with a finger which she licked. "You guys taste fantastic. Come here Zack."

When he was next to her, she took his oily and cum stained cock in her mouth and sucked it a few times. "Mm, that is so good."

The three brothers looked at each other and grinned. Then they looked down at Alexa. "You are an amazing little sister," said Jeff.

"Happy "Los Reyes," said Ralf.

"When can we fuck again?" said Zack.

She smiled at them. "Thanks, Thanks, and as soon as I have taken a shower."

When they had taken showers, they met again in the living room, all naked and the brothers cock's began to rise when they saw their sister. She sat down on the floor. Ralf and Zack were on the sofa and Jeff in one of the arm chairs.

"Before we continue I need to know something. Did you guys plan this?" she said.

They looked at each other and grinned. "Not completely," said Zack.

She looked surprised. "Explain."

"Well, there is a reason you don't know why dad moved to Spain with you and mom," said Jeff.

"What is it?"

"This might come as a shock, or maybe it won't consider what we have done, but mom had us fuck her when we lived with her."

Alex mouth dropped open. "I can't believe it."

"You better. She taught all of us about sex, similar to what we just did. Dad knew about it, and he was concerned she would have us fuck you before you were ready," said Ralf

"He was OK with it?"

"Yeah, he had no problems with it. But he wanted you to be eighteen before we did it."

"Oh."

"Now you know, it runs in the family. Dad called us and said it was time. He only said to be gentle and take the time we needed to seduce you, and to our surprise you didn't need much seduction," said Zack.

"What would have happened if I had said no?"

Jeff smiled. "Nothing, we would have apologized and left you alone. I'm happy you didn't."

Alexa got up and squeezed down between Ralf and Zack. She took their cocks in her hands and began to play with them. "Come here Jeff, and stand in front of me. We still have one night before we go back, and I will be able to try all the cocks I want, but until then, I want my brothers' cocks, until you don't have a drop of cum left."

Then she opened her mouth and Jeff moved forward watching how his little sister's lips wrapped around his hard shaft. What a mouth, he thought.

NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers