All in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,181 Followers

"Yes. Big fat cock in me. Oh fuck yes. Shove it in me. Give it all to me."

He grabs her hair and pulls back. His pelvic bone slams against her ass and his balls hit her clit. She cries out and cums. He lets go of her hair and holds her breasts and he pumps in her. He pinches her nipples and she cries out and cums again. He reaches down and grabs both of her wrists. He pulls her arms back behind her. He pulls them making her stroke on him. He lets go and grabs her hip bones. He starts pulling on her faster and faster. His cock swells in her and he pumps her full of cum. She screams and cums with him.

"Oh god. Oh god. Yes. Yes. Hot cum in my pussy. Yes."

He squirts and empties his balls in her. He goes weak and falls on her back. His cock slides out and they fall on their sides. He holds her back to him, holding both breasts.

"Holy shit, that was so fucking good. I almost blew the head off my cock."

"You blew something in me. It was hot and creamy. Your cum is so hot."

"Well, dear. It's been a wonderful evening."

He pretends like he is getting up.

"You fucker. You stay right where you are. You are here for the night. Don't even think about leaving."

He hugs her.

"I hoped you would say that. I want to wake up with you in my arms."

"You big silly. Of course you can. You may need a wheel chair before I'm done with you."

"I do need to call my son. He might worry if I don't come home tonight."

"How old is he."

"He's fourteen. He will be ok. Just so he knows."

"I didn't know you had a son. What's his name."

"He is Eric. My best buddy."

"Aw, that's sweet."

"He is a good kid. We got real close when his mother left. We both had a hard time. We helped each other through it."

"Can I ask about that, or is it off limits."

"No, it's ok. It was quite a while back. I'm ok with it now."

"Why did you split up."

"Well, I walked in on her fucking the pool guy. She was gone the next day."

"I see why you had a hard time. That must have been terrible."

"It was, but it's all history now. I've moved on. Eric still sees her when he can. I never tried to keep them apart. I left it up to him."

"You were married. What caused your break up."

"Sorta the same thing. He couldn't keep it in his pants. I found some panties in his car. They weren't mine. I left the next day. We didn't have any kids so it wasn't too hard. He tried to get me to come back. I told him to go fuck himself. He got the message and left me alone."

"All that is water under the bridge. Let's cuddle for a while. I like after sex cuddling."

"umm me too."

They snuggle down under the covers and fall asleep.

They wake in the middle of the night and fuck again.

She wakes him in the morning sucking his cock. He wakes up and looks down at her head bobbing on his cock.

"Wow. What a way to wake up. You are the best alarm clock on the planet."

She pulls off and looks at him.

"It's my specialty, remember. Just call me Linda Lovelace."

He chuckles.

"I saw that movie. She was something."

She takes him down her throat and he groans for her.

"Oh god. You're going to kill me. Your mouth is amazing."

She sucks hard on him and he unloads in her. She catches every drop.

"mmmm. Good hot cum. It feels so good sliding down my throat."

She moves up and hugs him. They kiss and she says,

"OK, Jim. What's in our future. I want to go on with this. It may turn into something even better than just fucking."

"I want to keep seeing you. You're like a breath of fresh air to me. I have a business to run and a son to raise. Now I have a hot woman to take care of. Sounds good to me."

"Sounds good to me too. Let's go for it."

"I need to get my butt out of here and take care of business. Let's shower and I'm outta here."

They get in the shower. They lather each other up. He bends her over and quickly shoves his cock in her. She howls and pushes back.

"Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Yes. Yes. Fuck me hard."

He strokes hard into her. She squeezes his cock hard. Her soapy body is an extra turn on. His cock swells and he shoot his load in her. She cries out and cums with him.

"mmmm. Hot cum in the shower. Hot cum from a big fat cock."

They dry off and he leaves for the store. She goes back in the bedroom and lays on the bed. She runs her hand over the big wet spot. She lays down in it and squirms around. She gets it all over her, pulls the covers up and falls asleep.

One day a co-worker of Marie's invites her to a charity function. Sunday comes and they meet at the hotel meeting room. They are sitting at a table and a handsome guys takes the seat next to her. They look at each other and exchange smiles.

"Hi, my name is Jerry. What's yours?"

"I'm Marie, nice to meet you."

They chat a little. Through the course of this chat she finds out her is a Real Estate developer. He tells her he is going to be in town for a few weeks and asks her out. She puts her number in his phone. They go out a few times. On a weekend that Eric isn't staying over she invites him to dinner. It's time to make her move. She is wearing a short skirt that barely covers her ass. Also, a semi sheer white blouse. Her nipples are showing and she isn't wearing panties.

"Hi Jerry. Please, come in."

She greets him with a kiss on the cheek and a hug. She presses her full breasts against him. He holds her and kisses her on the lips. She gasps and returns his kiss.

"Come in the kitchen. We can chat while I finish up. It's almost ready."

She opens a bottle of wine and pours two glasses.

"Here's to a nice evening."

"It couldn't be better. Dinner with a beautiful woman. That's my idea of a nice evening."

She flashes her best smile. He knows he is going to get laid. He is watching her carefully. He has run into gold diggers before.

They finish dinner and go in the living room. They sit and chat a while. He decides it's time to make his move. He caresses her cheek and lifts her chin. She closes her eyes and their lips meet. She gasps as his tongue presses against her lips. She open her mouth a little and gives him her tongue. He sucks on it gently. She moans and presses her breasts against him. They are both breathing hard as the kiss gets more intense. His hand moves up and he holds her breast. She responds with a moan. He circles her nipple with his finger. He feels it respond to his touch. He moves back and takes both sides of her blouse in his hands. He rips it open and all the button fly off. He pulls it off her shoulders and cups both breasts. Her pussy muscles clench tightly as her pussy gets wet. She holds his hands to her breasts as he tweaks both nipples.

"Oh yes. Yes. Your hands are so good. Suck my nipples. Please suck them. Make them hard for you."

He leans down and kisses each one. She cries out and pushes them to him. She leans back and lets him have his way with them.

"Oh god. I'm so hot for you. Your mouth is so good."

He lowers his hand and rubs just above her knee. She grabs his hand and moves it to her wet pussy. He rubs his fingers over her lips. She moans and opens her legs. He feels her moisture and sticks one finger in her. She gasps and opens wider for him. He pushes her back on the couch. Her skirt is up around her waist. He reaches under her to unfasten it. She lifts and helps him. He slides it down over her feet and tosses it away. He holds her legs open and looks at her dripping pussy.

"You're wet for me, aren't you? Are you ready for me to eat that hot pussy? Are you ready to cum on my tongue?"

"Oh fuck yes. Eat my pussy. It's been so long since I've felt like a woman. Please."

He kisses his way down her thighs to her soaked pussy. Her legs are in the air and open wide. He licks her from her asshole to her clit. She cries out.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Make me cum on your tongue. Please make me cum. Please. Please."

He sticks one finger in her and finger fucks her. Her pussy muscles clamp down on his finger. She is humping on his finger. He leans in and sucks up her pussy lips. Her ass twitches and she cries out. He sticks in another finger and works on her G spot. She is right on the edge of cumming.

"Are you ready to cum. Do you have a big cum ready to go."

"Fuck yes. Do it. Make me cum. Please don't tease me."

He rubs on her G spot and sucks her clit. She screams and cums hard.

"Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Yes. Oh god, yes. Cumming for you. Yes. Yes."

He waits of her to come down and picks her up. He carries her to her bedroom. He drops her on the bed and slowly starts taking his clothes off. She watches every move. He pulls his boxers down and his half hard cock comes into view. She gasps. It's 6 inches of uncut cock and still not full hard. She sits up and grabs it.

"Oh god. What a beautiful cock. I've never seen one that's uncut. It's beautiful."

She lifts it and pulls his foreskin back. She kisses the head and inhales his manly scent. His pheromones hit her nose and her pussy gushes juice all over the bed. She takes a deep breath, inhaling his scent. She kisses the head again and pushes his foreskin back over the head. She pulls it back and kisses him again. She takes the head in her mouth and sucks it. The slightly salty taste hits her tongue and she moans. She takes all she can down her throat. It swells to a full 8 inches.

"Oh fuck. I want that in me. I want it in my pussy."

She pulls him on the bed and climbs on him. She grabs it with both hands and lines it up with her pussy. She presses the head against her pussy lips. Slowly she takes the head in. she cries out and cums as it stretches her out.

"Take it baby. Take it all. Push it all the way to your cervix. Take it."

She slowly drops on it. She cums two times getting it all in. Just as she reaches the bottom her thrusts up. His cock hits her cervix and she screams and cums. He holds her down, flexing in her. She cums three times, one after the other. She feels his cock against her cervix. It's almost long enough to push in..

"Oh my fucking god. You're touching my cervix. So fucking good. Oh god, yes."

She holds it in place, ready for his cum. She grinds on his bone and squeezes as hard as she can. He holds back, making her work for it.

"Squeeze it, baby. Squeeze it hard and make it squirt in you. Take my cum on your cervix."

She works as hard as she can. Finally she feels his cock swelling. She holds it to the entrance of her cervix.

"Now. Now. Cum in me. Fill my cervix. Fill it with your hot cum."

She gives one hard squeeze and grind and feels it swell. She holds it in position and his cock erupts in her. They both howl and cum together. Her pussy is milking him hard and he pumps rope after rope in her.

"Fuck yes. Cumming so hard. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fill me with cum. Yes. Yes."

She keeps milking him till he stops squirting and his balls are empty.

"You fucker. You made me cum so hard. I thought I was going to die. What a stud you are. Big cock and you know how to use it."

"A beautiful woman makes me like that. It's all your fault."

"You don't know it, but you're staying right here with me all night. I'm gonna fuck you again tonight and I'll be looking forward to tomorrow morning."

"You got it, baby. You're hot body and smokin hot pussy is just what I want. I'm gonna fill you with so much cum you might drown."

They hug and enjoy the after glow. She is holding his cock, slowly jacking it. She is waiting for it to fill with blood again. She wants another hot load of cum in her cervix. She decides to move things along. She moves down and starts sucking and licking his cock. It fills with blood and she pulls him on her.

"Fuck me, Jerry. Fuck me hard. Make me cum on your big cock."

She guides his cock in and pushes up. He starts pushing and them slams in her. He hits her cervix and she screams and cums. He slowly pulls out till just the head is in her. She stops cumming and he slams against her cervix again. Another scream and cum. He keeps hitting it till she is out of control. Her head is flopping back and forth on the pillow. Her legs are locked around his thighs. Her hands are holding is ass cheeks. She is pulling him in each time.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck fuck. Fuck me. Yes. Fuck me."

He feels his cum starting and pushes against her cervix. It's in position to fill her again. She cries out and squeezes him hard. His cock flares and he shoots his hot cum in her. She goes into continuous orgasm. She screams with each squirt. She takes all she can and passes out. He fills her and rolls off. He watches her as she returns to earth.

"You fucking animal. What did you do to me. I came so fucking hard I passed out. Holy shit. That was amazing. Never. Never came that hard."

"We have two more weeks of this to look forward to. Are you up for it?"

"You just keep that cock hard and I'll be there. I'll take all of that I can get."

At the end of the two weeks her makes her an offer.

"Come with me. I want you to be my trophy. As you have probably figured out, I'm quite wealthy. You will get $2000 a month spending money. You will have a credit card with no limit and a new car. I'll expect you to fuck me, help me entertain and be on my arm when I go out."

"Wow. That's quite an offer. How long do I have to think about it?"

"My plane leaves at 3pm. If you want to go, meet me at the American Airlines ticket desk an hour before it leaves."

"OK, that sound fair. I'll go consider your offer."

She meets him at the ticket desk.

Eric is sitting in his room studying for an upcoming exam. His Professor has one planned just before Easter vacation. He intends to be ready. His phone rings.

"Hi, Mom. What's up?'

"Not much, just calling to how you're doing."

"I'm good, Mom. Studying for an exam."

"I was thinking. Easter vacation is coming up. Why don't you fly down and spend it with me."

"I didn't have any plans. I was just going to be at home as usual. That sounds like a good idea. It's been a long time since I've seen you."

"I know, way too long. You've grown up without me seeing it. Here you are in college. The last time I saw you, you were in high school."

"I've changed a little. I've been working out. The girls like guys with muscles."

"I may not even recognize you."

"I'll recognize you, unless you got fat and ugly."

"You know better than that. I keep in shape. It's part of the bargain I have with Jerry. No one likes ugly trophies."

'You haven't married him yet?"

"No, everything is the same. He likes the sex and showing me off to everyone. He's really a nice guy and treats me good. It's like having an friend with benefits."

"You seem ok with it. I'm glad you're happy."

"When you get here I'll take you shopping. I have a credit card with no limit on it. You can have anything you want."

"Wow. I could really abuse that. You might need to keep an eye on me.

"When can you get away. I'll have a ticket waiting for you. Just go to the airline and it will be under your name. I'll be waiting at the luggage area for you."

"I'll email you when I can get loose."

""Bye son. I'm really looking forward to this. I really miss you."

"I miss you too, see you."

"Hey, Dad. Did you make a million dollars today?"

"Almost, just a few dollars short. What are you up to today?"

"Got an exam Friday. My professor's last shot before Easter vacation."

"Got it covered ok?"

"Yeah. I should do ok. It's just on the stuff we covered last week. I should ace it."

"That's what I like to hear."

"OH, and Mom called today. She wants me to visit over Easter vacation."

"That's great. You should go. It's been a long time since you've seen her."

"I know. I think I'll go. I may get a bunch of new clothes. She wants to take me shopping."

"You should have a good time. She always did spoil you. I guess that hasn't changed."

"Send me an email so I know you arrived ok."

"Will do, Dad."

Eric's plane lands and he makes his way to the baggage area. He sees his Mom waiting for him. She is looking the other way and doesn't see him. He walks up behind her and says,

"Hi Little girl. Want a piece of candy."

She whirls around and squeals. She jumps into his arms. She hugs him like there is no tomorrow. She leans back and looks at him.

"Oh my god. Look at you. You're all grown up."

"Yep. Two years makes a big difference."

He looks her over. She is wearing a semi transparent blouse that shows her nipples. He looks down and sees she is wearing a very short mini skirt. It just covers her ass. He smiles.

"Wow, Mom. You look really hot. You are definitely a trophy."

"Aw. Thank you. Let's get your luggage and get out of here. I can't wait to show you around."

They get his bags and walk out to the parking lot. As they are walking a little gust of wind blows her skirt up. He sees her naked ass.

"Umm, Mom. Nice skirt you're wearing. Especially on a breezy day."

"Oh god, You saw my ass? It's part of the ummm arrangement with Jerry. No bra and no panties. Sometimes I attract a lot of attention."

"Yep. I see why Jerry calls you a trophy.

She leads him up to her car.

"Wow, Mom. Nice ride. I've never ridden in a Corvette before."

She hands him the keys.

"Then you've never driven one either. You drive and I'll navigate."

"Hell yes. This is gonna be great. Me driving a vette. It sure beats my little Honda. Awesome."

"Let's get home and have some lunch. I'm starved."

"OK, and I finally get to meet Jerry. If he is a nice guy like you say, we should get along fine."

"That won't happen. He is in Europe for some deal he is putting together. He'll be gone for a month."

"Damn, I was looking forward to meeting him."

"He's nice. I'm sure you would like him."

"Grab your bags and I'll show you to your room, It's right next to mine."

"Nice house, Mom. You must rattle around in it."

"It's way too big but Jerry likes to show off."

"How about some soup and a sandwich for lunch. I'll give you a tour later."

"Great. I'm surprised you don't have a cook."

"Jerry likes my cooking. We do have a maid service. They come in two days a week. He doesn't want me doing housework."

"It sounds like he takes pretty good care of you."

"He does. I feel really spoiled. He gives me anything I want, so I do everything I can to make him happy too."

They finish lunch and she takes him on a tour. They are standing by the pool.

"Nice pool. I did remember to bring my swim suit. I figured Florida had lots of good warm days."

"The pool is heated so I can swim on cool days too. I get some goose bumps when I get out, but it's worth it."

"I need to go to my room for a while. I need to email Dad that I got here ok and check some school stuff. I may even take a nap."

"OK, son. I'll make an early dinner and we can go for a night swim. How does that sound? The WiFi password is buffalochips."

"Great. See you in a while."

Once in his room, he turns his laptop on. He connects to the house WiFi and sees an icon that says "Cam". He double clicks on it and the surveillance system for the entire place opens. He checks different cameras and finds one covering his Mom's bedroom. He opens the recorded files of the system. He sees two pages of files. He opens the first one on the list. It's one of Jerry and Marie fucking. It is in high def and has audio. He watches as Marie sucks Jerry's cock. She throats him easily. Jerry goes down on Marie and she mounts him. He finds out that his Mom is a screamer. He also notices that his cock if full hard. He slowly strokes it and opens another one. It's one of Jerry taking Marie doggie. He is a little rough and she seems to like it. He cleans up his mess with his boxers.

He clicks back on the camera in her bedroom. He watches a few minutes and sees Marie walk in. She stands in front of a full length mirror and slowly unbuttons her blouse. He sees her awesome breasts come into view. He guesses they are a full D cup size. She reaches back and unfastens her skirt. It falls around her feet. He sees her shaved pussy lips.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,181 Followers