All in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just sharing you hot cum with you. It feels so good. All hot and creamy. Good for our skin."

He pulls her up and sucks her cum covered nipples. She moans for him.

"mmmm. Those taste good. Hot cum on hot nipples."

She kisses him and sticks her tongue in his mouth. He sucks on it and tastes his cum.

"I taste pretty good. Almost as good as your pussy juice. I see why you like it so much."

He reaches down and sticks his finger in her wet pussy. He gets it good and wet and rubs it on her lips. He kisses her, licks her lips and sticks his tongue in her mouth.

"We taste pretty good together too."

"That is good. She reaches down and gets her hand wet. She smears it on his face and starts licking it off.

"That is really good. Good face cream too."

"My little animal. You are one passionate lady, Marcie. I'm so glad I found you."

"mmmm. Hold me baby. Hold me."

They snuggle up close and go to sleep.

One week later they get married at the court house. They move her stuff into his house. She stays busy fixing up her nest. The settle down to a nice loving family.

Eric is noticing how hot she looks. He comes up with a plan to ask his Dad about. One evening he and his Dad are watching a ball game. Marcie is at her computer finishing up he work.

"Dad. I need to ask you something. I've noticed that Marcie is a really passionate woman. I'm wondering if you will be able to keep up with her. What I'm getting to is, if you can't keep up, I would help you with it. It wouldn't be like her cheating on you."

"What? Are you suggesting that we both fuck her? Are you really thinking that?"

"I know it's from way out in left field, but I though I would just ask you. If you say no, I'll never speak of it again."

"Holy shit. I've never heard of such a thing. Where did you get that idea from."

"Well, a buddy of mine at college came up with it. We double teamed a couple of girls. It was really hot, and they came back for more."

"I don't know about that. I don't know if Marcie would go for it. I won't answer you now. I'll have to think about it."

"That's fair dad. Let me know what you think."

Jim thinks about it for a few days. He has a problem with it.

"Eric. I might go along with your idea, but I have a problem with it. How do we convince Marcie to go along with it. You can't just walk up to her and say "We want to double team you" out of the blue."

"I've been thinking on exactly that. I think I should give her subtle hints that I want to fuck her. Like brushing my cock against her or walking in on her while she's in the shower. Maybe leaving the door to my room open and lying there naked. Maybe hugging her just a little too long. Stuff like that. We can see how she acts.

This is really crazy. She knows what happened with Marie, so I doubt she would actually fuck you."

"I doubt it too, but just plant the seed in her mind and see what happens."

"OK, plant the seed and let's see how she reacts. But don't fuck her. Nothing happens behind my back. It all has to be out in the open."

"OK, I'll see what happens."

He starts out by letting her see him checking her out. He looks at her breasts while talking to her. He tries to look down her shirt. He looks at her legs when she is walking toward him. She notices but doesn't react. He decides to do the shower one. He waits outside the bathroom listening to the shower run. He waits till she turns it off. He counts to ten and opens the door. She is standing there drying her hair.

"Eric! I'm in here. Please."

"Oh shit. I didn't hear you and the door wasn't locked. I"m sorry."

He looks her over for just a little too long and walks out. She blushed bright red.

She thinks, 'Oh shit. He saw me naked. I need to make sure I lock the door.'

Eric is waiting in the kitchen. She walks in.

"Sorry, Marcie. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I'll be more careful from now on."

"It's ok. I guess it's bound to happen sooner or later. It's not a big deal."

He smiles and walks out. She sees the smile. She just chalks it up to him being a horny young man.

Two hours later he walks in the kitchen.

"It's about time for some lunch. Anything good here?"

'How about some soup and a sandwich. I can make that for you."

"Sounds good."

He walks behind her to get to the fridge. His hand brushes her ass. She doesn't react. He looks and sees her nipples perk up. He sits at the table and watches her. He lets her catch him looking at her ass.

She notices how Eric is acting toward her.

She thinks, 'Is he trying to make a move on me or is it my imagination? I need to keep an eye on this.'

The next morning he leaves his bedroom door open. She lays on top the bed with no covers over him. He strokes his cock up to full hard and pretends to be asleep. He is watching her through partially open eyes. She walks by, stops and looks in. Her hand moves up and covers her mouth. She looks for a few seconds and moves on. She goes in her bedroom and sits on the side of her bed.

'Something is going on here. All of a sudden he is acting different. He is up to something. I think he want to fuck me.'

She runs it thought her mind. She really doesn't think he would do it because of what happened with Marie. Then it hits her like a lightening bolt. She laughs out loud.

"Hi baby. You had a good day at work?"

She gives him a kiss and a pat on the ass.

"Yeah, we did have a good day. A little more than I figured on."

"Great. Dinner will be ready in about an 45 minutes. You have time for a shower and a glass of wine. Let me know when you're ready for the wine."

He takes his shower and sits on the sofa. She brings him some wine and kisses him on the cheek.

They eat dinner and the guys sit on the sofa. She goes and takes a shower. She goes in her room and puts on a silk robe. She puts on a little make up and brushes her hair. She takes a deep breath and walks out. She walks over in front of them. She grabs the remote and mutes the TV. She stands and looks at them.

"OK, guys. Let cut the bullshit and get to it. You want to double team me, so lets get started."

They look at each other and do a high five.

"You thought you could fool me with your touchy feely stuff. I caught on right away."

"How did you catch on so quickly?"

"I knew Eric wouldn't try to fuck me because of what happened with Marie. He loves you and wouldn't do that to you. The rest was easy. I knew he had your permission to see how I would react. You guys aren't as clever as you think."

Jim looks at Eric.

"Busted"

She unties the robe and lets it fall to the floor. She kneels in front of Jim. She pulls his pants and boxers down. He kicks off his shoes and she pulls his pants all the way off. She reaches up and pulls his shirt off. She looks at Eric.

"You just sit there and watch."

She takes Jim's cock in both hand and sucks on the head. She licks and get it nice and wet. Slowly she takes it deep. Both guys groan. She works Jim's cock over big time. His head falls back and his eyes close. She sucks and throats him till his cock starts to swell. He holds the head in her mouth and licks the underside of it. His hips start thrusting up and he unloads in her mouth. She stays on it till he finishes squirting. She looks at Eric and shows him Jim's load. Eric groans and watches her swallow it. She moves over in front of him. She pulls his clothes off and grabs his cock. Jim watches. She takes his cock in her hands.

"mmmm. Nice cock you have there. Nice and long. Now, hang on. You're going to heaven."

She licks and sucks him getting it wet. She cups his balls and takes all of his cock down her throat. Eric moans and thrusts up to her. She holds him till she needs to breathe. She pulls off, take a deep breath and throats him again. Jim looks at him and says,

"Pretty damn good, huh?"

"Fucking amazing. No one has ever taken it all. Just fucking amazing."

She pulls off.

"Sucking cock is my specialty. Count your blessings."

She takes it back in all the way. He groans and closes his eyes. She works hard on it and feels it swell. She takes his hot cum and holds it. She looks up at him, waiting for his eyes to open. She shows it to him and Jim. She swallows it for them.

"So, tell me what you think of that blow job."

"Holy shit. That was the best I ever had. You are amazing."

"I'll give you two a few minutes and then we go for the big one. I want Eric in my pussy and you, baby in my mouth. This is my first double team so don't disappoint me."

She takes both cocks in her hands and slowly jacks them. She waits till they are both hard. She gets on her knees and turns her ass to them. Jim moves in front of her and she takes his cock in her mouth. Eric moves behind her and pushes his cock head against her pussy lips. He rubs it around, getting it wet. He slowly pushes in her. She pushes back, helping him. He grabs her hip bones and pulls her back. His cock hits her cervix and she give out a muffled squeal and cums. Jim holds her on his cock. She squeezes Eric's cock, making him groan. He holds her hip bones and strokes in and out. He decides to go for it. He pushes in and puts his cock head on her cervix.

"Hang on, I'm going in your cervix. You're gonna like this."

He pushes against the hole. He feels it give way and his cock head slowly pushes in. She comes off of Jim's cock and screams as she cums hard.

"Oh fuck. No one has been that far in. fucking amazing."

She feels her cervix close on his cock head. It grips him just behind the crown. He moans and grinds against her.

She takes Jim's cock back in her throat. She starts squeezing both cocks. She keeps Eric's cock in her cervix. She wants it in there when he cums. She works on Jim and soon feels him swell. He howls and cums hard in her. She swallows every drop. He falls back and watches. Eric grabs her hair and pulls her back. He reaches around and finds he clit. She is moaning and groaning. He pulls back hard on her hair and her back drops. Her hips rise and he goes in farther. She howls and cums again.

"Oh fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me. Shoot your hot cum in me. Fill my cervix. Fill it with cum."

He stays deep in her, rubbing her clit. She squeezes him hard and feels his cock swell. She pushes back and gives him a hard squeeze. She pushes him over the edge and his hot cum squirts in her. She starts screaming and cumming. She cums with each squirt.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. Hot cum all the way in me. OH god, yes."

"Take it all. Take it all in your hot pussy. Squeeze it all out."

She goes weak and falls to the floor. Eric falls on his side. They are both spent. Jim looks at them.

"Holy shit. That was amazing. Her cervix must be a real hot spot. I can get in far enough to hit it, but I can't get in it. Just fucking amazing. What a cum you had."

She looks up at him.

"I never had one like that either. Pretty fucking good. I got cum in both ends. What a night this is. My first double team. Thanks guys. I'll never forget this one."

She gets up and sits on the couch. Their cum juice get all over. The guys sit on each side of her.

"So, baby. Are you up to keeping two guys fucked?:

"Challenge accepted. There will be lots of fucking going on here from now on."

Jim looks at Eric and they do a high five.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed."

The next day, Eric has a short day. He comes home at about noon and finds Marcie naked in the kitchen. She is drinking a cup of coffee.

"Hi Eric. You're home early."

"Yeah, it's my short day. Only one class. You're looking nice today. I love your outfit."

"I thought is was appropriate considering there are no secrets here anymore."

"I like the "no secrets" too. I think I'll join you...in a cup of coffee."

He takes off his clothes. She smiles and takes his cock in her hand.

"I remember you. You were in me last night. Way in me."

"Did you like that? My cock in your cervix."

"That was a first. A whole new experience. We need to try that again. Are you up for it."

"Is a frog's ass watertight?"

"Good. Come with me."

She grabs his cock and leads him to her bedroom. She pushes him on the bed and gets between his legs. She looks at him and smiles. She grabs his cock with both hands and watches it fill with blood. She kisses the head. She moves around and gives him her pussy. He gives her a big kiss right on her clit. She moans and takes his cock in her mouth. She licks it all over getting it wet. She slowly takes it down her throat.

"Oh god. Your throat. Fuck yes. Take it. Take it all."

He licks her pussy lips and sees her juice start to flow. He licks it up as fast as he can. Her pussy lips fill with blood as he sucks on them. She moans on his cock. She moves around and positions herself over his cock. She rubs the head, getting her pussy juice on it. She pushes the head up in her. She slowly takes it all. She feels it touch her cervix. She gasps and pulls up a little. She drops on it and cums when it bottoms out.

"Take it. Put it in your cervix. Hold my cock in it. Get ready for my hot cum."

She pushes and it slowly opens her cervix. She feels it stretch around his cock. It closes on his cock head, just behind the crown. She drops hard and it pushes in all the way. She screams and cums hard.

"Yes. Yes. It in me. It's ready for you hot cum. Give me you cum. Shoot me full."

She holds it in position and grinds on his bone. Her clit is full of blood and the hood is pulled up. She feels his bone on it. She rubs hard and cums on him. He moans as her pussy squeezes him cock.

"Keep going. Rub that clit. Cum hard for me."

He holds her down on it. They both grind and she cums again.

"Oh fuck, yes. Cumming. I want your cum. I want it now. Please, cum in me. Please."

She holds his cock head in place and squeezes him hard. She feels it swelling and squeezes harder. She cries out as his hot cum squirts in her. Her eyes roll back in her head and her screams echo through the house.

"Hot cum in your pussy. Yes. Yes. Take my hot cum. Milk me dry."

"Give it to me. Shoot it all in me. Yes. Yes. Hot cum in me. Oh god, yes."

She falls off him and puts her hand over her pussy. She sticks two fingers in and gets them wet. She puts them in her mouth and sucks them clean.

"mmmm. Good cum. Yes. Tastes so good. Love that creamy cum."

She moves up and snuggles in against him.

"Nice. Nice afternoon delight. So good."

"You're nice to come home to. We'll have to do more of this afternoon delight. I could get used to it real easy."

"Don't you worry. We will. I guarantee it.?

"Let's take a shower. I need to get cleaned up. Jim will be home soon. I need to start getting dinner ready."

The get in the shower and she takes his cock in her hands. She looks up at him and smiles.

"Time for some water sports."

She deep throats him in one fast stroke. He gasps and leans against the wall. He holds the shower head to keep from falling. She sucks hard and brings his orgasm up quickly. She takes all his cum down her throat. He moans and almost falls down.

"Holy shit. Your mouth is amazing. You are the best cocksucker on the planet."

"Yep, and proud of it."

The dry off and Eric stumbles to his room. He falls on the bed and thinks how wonderful his life has become. He and his Dad have the best fuck and suck on the planet and he has a vette sitting in the driveway.

Marcie is standing in the kitchen. She is reflecting on her new life. She smiles.

'I now have the freedom to fully express my sexuality.'

The end.