All in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Holy shit. She is smoking. What a beautiful body. I see why Jerry keeps her as a trophy.'

He watches her examine her body from all angles. She walks over to the bed, pulls back the covers and gets in. She pulls them up and closes her eyes. His mind is blown. The thought of fucking her pops into his mind. He doubts she would go for it, but the seed is planted.

He sends an email to Jim telling him everything is ok. He closes the lid on his laptop and lays down on the bed. He holds his cock and goes to sleep, dreaming of his Mom riding him.

Eric wakes about an hour later. He sits up and rubs his eyes. He looks around and remembers where he is. He thinks about the dreams he had. He turns on his laptop to check on Marie. He sees her stirring. He watches her. She pushes the covers down and stretches. Her hands move to her breasts. She tweaks each nipple and moans.

"Jerry, baby. I miss you so much. I'm so horny for you. I wish you were here now."

She wets one finger and rubs her pussy lips. She opens her legs and starts working on her pussy. He sees a zoom control and moves in for a closer look. He watches her speed up. His cock fills with blood. He slowly strokes it as he watches her. She sticks her wet finger in and finger fucks herself. She is breathing hard and stroking in and out of her pussy. She sticks in a second finger and moves her other hand to her clit. He sees her pussy juice running down her ass crack. He speeds up his stroking to match hers. He wants to cum with her. She rubs her clit and works her pussy over.

"Oh god, Make me cum, Jerry baby. Make me cum hard."

Her legs go up in the air and she cries out and cums. Eric moans and cums with her.

"Holy fuck, I just came with my Mom. This is so wrong and so hot. What a fucker I am."

He watches her regains her composure. He wipes up his second mess of the day. He sits there, thinking about what is happening. He knows he wants to fuck his Mom, but knows it wrong too. He looks at he again. He pushes the thoughts of it being wrong to the back of his mind. He is going for it.

He gets up and goes in to take a shower. He washes his cock, thinking of his Mom doing it. He decides not to finish it off and gets out. He hears the phone in his room ring. He walks over and answers it.

"Yeah, Mom."

"Great, I'm starving. I just got out of the shower. I'll be down in a few. Is dinner formal or casual?"

"Good, I like casual. I'll be right there."

He finds her in the kitchen. She is wearing a long t shirt. It just covers her ass. He watches hoping she will bend over for him.

"Pork n beans and spam?"

"Yep. My favorite. I hope you like it."

He watches and she finally bends over. He sees it all.

"I sure like Jerry's rule of no panties. What a view."

She whirls around and looks at him. He smiles.

"You really like looking at me ass, don't you."

"I sure do. It's a classic. I've never seen a better one."

"You are so bad. Don't forget, I'm your mother."

"It's going to be hard remembering that. Real hard."

She chuckles at his double meaning remark. She takes a quick glance at his cock and sees it's half hard. It hits her that he wants to fuck her. Her own son wants her. I little thrill hits her, thinking of committing incest. She puts it out of her mind and finishes cooking dinner.

They finish dinner and Eric comments.

"Wow, Mom. I see why Jerry wants you to cook. That was great."

"Thank you, baby. I'll take all the compliment I can get."

The quickly clean up and go to the den. The watch TV for a while. She is sitting with her legs crossed. He keep glancing at them. She notices his covert looking. She looks at him and smiles.

"What?"

"You keep looking at me. Haven't you ever seen a pretty women. There must be tons of them at school."

"Yeah, but none as pretty as you. You have a perfect body. I can't help looking."

"You can look all you want, but remember I'm you mother. OK?"

"I'll try to remember. That's the best I can do."

She notices his bulging crotch. She snuggles up next to him and they watch a movie. His bulge is bigger.

"Ready for that swim, son. It's really nice at night. You can see all the stars and it's so quiet."

"Sure, last one in is a rotten egg."

He get there first and watches her walk out. His mouth drops open. She is wearing a thong and a top that just covers her nipples.

"Damn, Mom. Is that legal to wear. Not much left to my imagination."

"Just enjoy and no smart remarks. Besides, it's all I have. Jerry buys all my swim suits."

"I'm beginning to like Jerry more and more."

"Sheesh. Men."

"Turn the lights off. I want to see it dark out here."

She turns them all off but two small ones on each end of the pool.

"Wow, that is nice. I can almost reach up and touch the stars."

"I know. It's so nice out here at night."

He decides to mess with her a little. He swims a couple of laps and then dives under. He comes up behind her and with both hands he unties her top. He swims away and throws it out of sight. She squeals.

"You little devil. You took my top. Give it back now."

"Nope, you gotta swim tonight without it. It's a new rule I just made."

"You are such a rotten kid. Are you sure you're mine."

"I'm really a homeless sex maniac. You made a big mistake bringing me here."

"I'll get you for that."

She swims toward him with the intentions of dunking him. He sees her coming and dives under again. He avoids her attack and quickly unties her bottom. He swims away and tosses it out of sight.

"Oh shit. Now your took my bottoms. You're forgetting I'm you Mom, aren't you."

He doesn't answer. He pulls his suit off and throws it at her.

"Now, we're both naked. You don't have to feel bad now."

He swims toward her. She squeals and tries to get away. He easily catches her. He picks her up and throws her. She is amazed with his strength. She gasps and goes after him. He lets her catch him and she dunks him. He fakes choking and she grabs him and pulls him to the shallow end. When he get to where the water is at his chest, he stops and holds her. He pulls her to his chest. Her breasts press against him.

"We shouldn't be doing this, Eric. It's all wrong."

"I know, but I like hugging you."

"I like hugging you too, but not like this. We're both naked. We shouldn't be doing this."

She feels his cock filling with blood against her stomach. Her nipples get hard and her pussy muscles twitch. She weakly says, "Eric, We should stop."

"Doesn't it feel good? Can you feel my cock on your stomach."

"Yes, it feels good. I'm a woman. You are driving me crazy."

"Push against my cock. Feels it fill with blood. Doesn't it feel good on you."

"Oh god, yes. Eric. It feels so good and so wrong."

He lift she up and lets his cock go between her legs. He lowers her till her pussy lips are touching his cock shaft.

"Does my cock feel good there, Mom."

"Oh god yes. It's so hard and I can feel you heartbeat."

"Wouldn't feel good going in your pussy. Going all the way in and touching your cervix."

"Oh fuck, Eric. I can't take much more of this. It's so hard to resist you."

"Don't resist, go with it. Tough my cock and feel how much it wants in you."

He takes her hand and places it on his cock. She groans and wraps her finger around it.

"It's all ready for you Mom. Just rub it on your pussy lips. Rub it over your clit and see how it feels."

She moans and hold it to her pussy. She rubs the head over her lips. He legs open and go around his waist.

"Take it Mom. Push it in."

She groans and pushes against it. It slowly opens her lips and the head slides in.

"How's that, Mom. Does that feel good in you."

"Oh god yes, baby. It feels wonderful. Your cock is so hot and hard."

"Slide it all the way in. Push it in till it touches your cervix."

She slowly takes it in. she cries out and cums as it fills her.

"Oh god, yes. So big and hard."

Just as she is about to bottom out he thrusts into her. His cock hits her cervix and she screams and cums.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. You hit it. I came so hard. OH yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I'm so hot for you."

"Pull out and push in hard. Make it hit your cervix. Cum again for me. Make it a big one. Show me how much you like my cock."

She pulls out till just the head is in. she takes a breath and pushes hard. It hit her and she screams and cums again.

"Is that good, tell me how good it is. Tell me"

"Good. So good. Big, strong and hard. I want more of it."

"Keep hitting your cervix. See how many time you can cum for me. Show me how much you like it."

She pulls out and slams it in her five times. She is gasping and moaning.

He pushes against her cervix.

"Push hard and make it go in your cervix. Make it stretch out for me. I want my cock head in it. I have some left to fill it. I want my cum to shoot way back in it. Push hard and open for me."

"I don't know if I can. No one has ever been in it. I'll try for you. I want you all the way in me."

She moves around some and gets it lined up. She pushes and feels the head push in the opening. She feels it opening. She pushes hard and it finally pops in. She howls and cums.

"I got it, baby. It's all the way in. My cervix is stretched around the head. The feeling of it in me is fucking amazing. So fucking hot."

He feels it slide in and it clamps behind the crown. It holds him tight.

"Now, make me cum in you. Make me squirt my hot cum in you. Hold me there and go for it."

He pussy muscles start squeezing on his cock. Her muscles are squeezing faster and faster.

"Cum in me, baby. Shoot that hot stuff in me. No one has ever been that far in me. I want your hot cum in me so bad. Please, do it now. Please."

He pushes hard in her and grinds on her clit. She starts cumming and cumming. His orgasm is building and he grinds harder.

"Now. Take my cum. Hold my cock in and take it."

His cock flares and his hot cum shoots into her. She screams and goes on overload. She cums with each squirt. He pumps and pumps his hot cum in her. She squeezes it all till his balls are empty. Her hips are twitching and her pussy is still milking him. She finally comes around and hugs him.

"Oh my fucking god. That was amazing. Just fucking amazing. I never came so hard."

"It's your magic pussy that did it. Your cervix holding my cock was amazing. We will have to try that again."

"You can bet on that. This is going to be your best Easter vacation ever."

"Let's go in the house. I want to cuddle with you. And of course, fuck again."

"You're on."

They dry off and she leads him to her bedroom by his cock.

"I'm not letting go of it. It might run away. "

"I'm going with you. Just lead the way."

She pushes him on the bed and snuggles up beside him.

"That was amazing how we fucked in the pool. Your cock going in my cervix was something new for me. No one has ever been long enough to do that. I came so fucking hard. I want you in that far every time."

"That works for me, Mom. You are the best fuck I ever had. It's going to be hard to leave."

"You have to leave. You need to finish college. I don't want a dummy for a son."

They fuck each other brains out for the rest of the vacation. She takes him shopping and they buys everything they can think of. Two days before he leaves she hands him an envelope. He looks at her

"What's this, Mom?"

"Open is and see. It's my last surprise."

He opens it and pulls out a piece of paper. It's the title to her Corvette.

"Mom. What?"

"I want you to have it. I really wanted a Mercedes."

He chokes up and tears come to his eyes. She hugs him and dries his tears.

"I don't know what to say. Mom. Thanks doesn't seem like enough."

"Those tears were just enough. I love you and I want to have it."

He hugs her and kisses her.

"Wait till I pull into the parking lot driving this. All my friends will be blown away. Thanks, Mom. You're the greatest.

"You have about a five hour drive to your house. Are you up to it."

He laughs.

"I'll give it my best shot. It will be hard driving a vette that far. NOT!"

Sunday afternoon he pulls into his driveway. He honks the horn. He sees his Dad look out. He sits and waits. His Dad walks out.

"Holy shit, Eric. You Mom got you a car. What a sweet ride."

"Yeah, it is. She wanted a Mercedes so she gave this to me. Blew my mind."

He helps Eric carry in his luggage.

"I see and extra bag here. You must have gotten some new clothes too."

"Yeah. We went shopping. She spoiled the crap outta me. I think she was really glad to see me."

"I'm glad to see you back too. I missed you."

"I missed you too, Dad. There's no place like home."

"So, you got to meet Jerry. What did you think of him."

"I missed him. He was gone somewhere. It was just Mom and I there. She says he is a nice guy. He must be to spoil her they way he does. I think he is compensating for something. I don't think he can keep up with her.

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, you may not want to hear this, but I'll tell you anyway. I had sex with Mom."

Jim's mouth falls open.

"you're shitting me. You fucked her."

"Yeah, on the first night I was there. I think Jerry had been gone for a while and she was out of her mind horny. We went skinny dipping in the pool and one thing let to another."

"Wow. I can hardly get my head around that. That's incest. Holy crap."

"The incest thing made it really hot. The forbidden fruit thing. It was pretty wild."

"Are you going to be OK about it. No brain damage or anything like that."

"Not really. I had time to think about it on the drive home. I sorta call it a wild experience I had on Easter vacation."

"That's good. I would hate to see your mind fucked up over it."

"Are you still seeing Marcie."

"Oh yes. She stayed over while you were gone."

"How come she never stays over when I'm here."

"We talked about that. She said she would be embarrassed doing it. I think it's because she is a screamer. She really howls when she cums."

"Tell her I've heard women scream and cum before. See what she says about that."

"I may be able to talk her into it. I know she really likes you so maybe she will."

"You gonna marry her. You seem to really like her."

"I do. She is a real sweetheart. But I don't want to rush things. We may just shack up first and see how it works out."

"I can see why you go slow. You never told me why you and Mom split up, but I have a pretty good idea. You never brought it up, so I never asked."

"I'm over it now so I can tell you. I came home one day early and she was fucking the pool guy. I ran her ass off the next day and never looked back. That's why it was so hard after she left. I was really hurt and angry. After hearing about your trip, I suspect she just has a really high sex drive and I couldn't keep her happy. She needed more."

"I think you're right. She didn't tell me, but I think she has a stable of sport fucks to keep her happy while Jerry is gone."

"I guess she has all that worked out with him."

"I'm gonna go unpack. I have lots of new stuff."

"Oh, and Marcie invited me to dinner tonight."

"Dad, you should marry her. I know you love her and she loves you."

"You're right on that. I'll pop the question soon. I just need to find the right time."

"Right after you fuck her would be a good time. She would be in the "yes" mood then."

Laughing he says, "You think."

"Hi baby. Dinner is almost ready. I hope you're hungry."

"Don't worry. I brought my appetite with me."

She grabs him and hugs him up close. She rubs her breasts and pelvis against him.

"I have my appetite too, but it isn't about food. I haven't seen you in two days."

"Sounds like an offer I can't refuse."

They eat dinner and she leads him to the bedroom. She starts taking his clothes off. His half hard cock comes into view. She leans over and kisses it.

"Hi there. I have plans for you tonight. I'm going to hide you in a dark wet place."

She pushes him on the bed and stands before him. She slowly does a strip for him. She gets on the bed and gets astride his chest facing his feet. She leans over and kisses the head of his cock. She holds it with both hands and slowly takes the head in her mouth. He spreads her legs and pulls her down on his mouth. She pulls her knees up and open wide for him. He licks her exposed pussy lips and holds his finger on her asshole. She gasps and starts licking his cock. She gets it wet with her saliva and slowly takes it down her throat. He groans and licks across her clit. Her sphincter winks at him. He licks it and holds his tongue on it. He feels it wink again. Her pussy juice starts running on his chin. She holds his cock in her throat till she needs to breathe. She pulls off and takes a deep breath. She slowly throats him again. She rakes her fingernail over his asshole. He growls and tries to get in farther.

She spins around and smiles at him. She moves her pussy over his cock head. He pushes up to enter but she holds back. She rubs his cock head around on her lips, getting it all juicy. She lines it up and takes it all in one quick stroke. It hits her cervix and she cries out and cums hard.

"Hard cock in me. Big fat hard cock. Yes. Yes."

She pulls it almost out and drops on it again. She cries out and cums again.

"OH god. Every time it hits my cervix I cum so hard. So fucking good."

"Keep it up and I'll wash it with some hot cum."

She squeezes it and strokes it faster and faster. She feels it start to swell and she stops.

"Not yet. I want you to beg me for it."

She brings him to the edge two more times.

"Beg for it, baby. Tell me you want to cum in me. Say please and I'll make you cum."

He grabs her by the hips and pulls her down till his bone is on her clit. He holds her there and brings her to orgasm. He makes her cum three times.

"Tell me you want my cum. Ask for it. Say please and you can have it."

He grinds on her clit and makes her cum again. She finally gives in.

"Oh god. Please cum in me. Please. Shoot that hot cum in me. Please. Please."

He grinds and she squeezes. His cock swells and he dumps his load.

"Take it baby. Take my cum. Milk it all. Empty my balls in your hot pussy."

"Yes. Hot cum. Yes. Yes. Oh god, yes. Hot. Hot."

She falls on his chest and kisses him.

"We fuck so good. It's just heaven every time. I can't get enough of your cock."

'I'm glad you like it because it's heaven cumming in you. You pussy is the best."

They cuddle for a while.

"Marcie. I need to ask you something. I love you and I want you to be my wife. Will you do that?"

She grabs him and hugs him hard.

"Oh god, yes. I love you too. I was wondering when you would ask. I would be proud to be your wife. Yes. Yes. Yes."

She starts crying and kissing him.

"I'm so happy now that you asked. My dreams came true."

She hooks his leg with hers, presses her breasts against his chest and hugs him around his neck.

"Not letting go of you, ever. You're mine. I get a husband and a son. What a bargain."

"Eric was wondering how long it would take me to ask. He kept pushing me. I think he wants you for his new Mom."

"Good. He's a sweet young man. I want to be his new Mom."

She moves down and starts licking and sucking his cock. He groans and pushes up to her. The takes it all and squeezes it with her throat muscles. She strokes it and lick the underside with her tongue. He mouth is good and he feels his orgasm starting. She feels it swelling. She pulls off and takes a deep breath. She takes it all and squeezes it one final time and his hot squirts in her throat. She pulls back a little and catches the rest in her mouth. She stays on it till his is drained. She sits up and lets some dribble on her breasts. She rubs it around and falls on his chest. She rubs it all over them. She pulls back and lets more dribble on him. She rubs it some more. She swallows the rest.