All Moxie No Mercy 05

Story Info
The girls finally get to have their first practice match!
7.5k words
4.72
3k
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie awoke from her pleasant dream to the sound of her alarm going off and the rhythmic thrusts of her partner from the previous night. Surprised to find he hadn't left before she woke up like he said he would, Julie was in a forgiving mood since the dream had been good and put her in the mood. Unfortunately, she was suddenly less forgiving when he blew his load right as she was getting into it. He collapsed in a slump on top of her and pinned her to the bed for a moment -- before she trapped one of his legs with hers, using it to leverage him onto the floor. A self-defence move she learned because she was entirely done with men wanting to lay on top of her afterwards. A satisfying partner got flipped to his side of the bed; the other met the floor.

"You really couldn't have left during the night, could you?" Julie rolled over the bed to get off on the other side.

"You tired me out," he replied, still thinking it was his charm that got him into bed in the first place. "I was going to go but you were there so sexy in the dark. You didn't sound like you minded when I started."

"You starting wasn't the problem." Julie threw the bundle of his clothing at him. "Not letting me finish IS."

"Well, for once a guy can tease a girl. Maybe I can finish you after breakfast when I am woken up. What kind of coffee do you have?" He sat on the floor not bothering to dress while he watched Julie walk away.

"I'm sure whatever shop you get it from will have a menu." Julie found her device where her skirt had been thrown after she got tired of it being bunched up around her waist.

About to make a note in her journal about how the man finally getting dressed in her bedroom couldn't take a hint and should be skipped from now on, it rang.

"Hey, Ceph, don't worry my alarm worked." Julie set the call to voice only and went heavy on the filter in case someone else decided to talk.

"Oh, so did mine. I suppose we both set it for the same time." Ceph tried to cover his eagerness with casual chat that didn't fool Julie in the slightest. "I was actually wondering if you have set field positions for your team yet. We have ours somewhat worked out but I didn't want you to walk in unprepared." He paused for a response but then quickly added, "Our coach is not happy with you already and I would rather not give him any more reason."

Julie enjoyed the foolish idiocy of Ceph over the witless charm of the man whose hand she was suddenly feeling between her legs. "I can deal with idiots who can't take a hint. But thanks for the heads up. I need to see them play to get a feel for their best position. But don't worry, I will walk in like I have a plan."

"All right, sounds good to me. See you then Julie." Ceph hung up the call.

****

"Dumbass." Chris shook his head at his brother.

****

"Do you mind?" Julie felt the fingers inside her withdraw.

"You liked the taste last night." He held his fingers in front of her.

"If I am having breakfast, I want something that will satisfy me." Julie grabbed him by the unbuttoned shirt and pushed him out the front door that opened on command. "Don't come back."

Julie hated not having a door she could slam but settled for the soft close and click of the lock. She went right to the shower.

****

Lyta was thankful for the soft click of the lock and the silently opening door as she pulled the man in. Her mother Diana was already awake and she pulled him along into the bathroom before she could be seen. Whipping off her housecoat and putting it on a hook, her date stopped undressing for a moment to admire her while she set the temperature on the shower.

"Get in, hurry!" she whispered urgently.

While he got into the shower, Lyta dumped all his clothing in the laundry bin so her mother wouldn't see. She dove into the shower and the glass fogged the moment she closed the door just as her mother opened the other.

"Morning sweety," Lyta heard her mother call as her breasts were gripped tightly.

"Hey, mom. You working today?" Lyta felt the stiffening cock between her legs sliding through her slick thighs as she felt her nipple bitten slightly.

Missing the heightening of her daughters' voice as part of the question she replied. "Nope. Got the day off. Want me to come see your first game?"

"It's my first practice. Against the guys' team. Going to be a lot of standing around mixed with confused buffoonery. I would rather you wait until I have actual skill to show off first." Lyta got on her knees to show her throat skill and slide it full of dick.

While her daughter's red hair was used as a handle, Diana started to brush her teeth. "All right, but try not to get too close in contact with the boys. Last thing you want is them thinking they can make a quick grab by accident."

Lyta pulled her mouth free to reply. "There is some contact in the sport but there are too many people watching for them to get away with that kind of thing."

"If you say so," Diana commented as Lyta put her mouth back on the shaft in her face. "But you can't be too careful."

Her mouth full, Lyta just made an agreeing noise as she remembered she had already had one of the boys on the other team alongside Kimiko. The sound of the balls slapping her chin lost in the rushing water, she wondered how long her mom would be in the bathroom.

Diana was suddenly in a panic as she felt hands on her breasts and saw her friend in the mirror behind her as he whispered into her ear. "Sexy daughter, naked in the water, while the sexy mother feels just as wet."

Lyta got up and bent over with her hands on the wall facing away from the fogged glass, not wanting her mother to see the handprints and ask questions if she was still there. She felt her hips gripped firmly as her insides gave way to the man pushing into her. It was annoying to her that she couldn't listen to him grunt as his firm thrusts pushed her face into the wall and she struggled against them, but with her mother still in the bathroom they couldn't give it away.

Diana struggled with her arms in the tight grip of the man who had pulled her robe off and slid inside her. He hadn't been wrong about her wetness but now he was forcing her to face the shower and put her hands to the glass. There was nothing she could do to struggle without giving it away that she had a man with her so she leant against the glass getting rammed while her daughter was in the shower.

"I wonder if her wet pussy feels as good as the one that birthed her," came a whisper in Diana's ear. "Because this one feels fucking fantastic. Think hers can handle the cock yours loves so much? I can feel it, shaking, thinking of this ploughing your little girl."

"She's still a virgin and you aren't having her," Diana hissed. "Cut this shit or you won't be feeling mine ever again."

"Funny, I could swear I could feel you ready to..." He trailed off as he teased her clit just right and made her body shake.

Lyta was having a hard time pulling on her own breasts in the water but didn't mind having to squeeze extra hard to do it. Deciding to let him do the job, she pulled him away; she turned around to press her back against the wall and wrapped her legs around the man, once again taking him inside her. He certainly did his best with his hands on her breasts as they kissed under the running water. She thought she saw handprints on the glass but ignored the shape of the drops of water as she let her whole weight get her partner deeper inside.

"Fuck it, just do me on the floor like a whore," Lyta whispered, even though she was certain her mother had left, certain enough not to worry about her silhouette through the glass.

"You fuck, don't do that again." Diana was being carried through her home with her legs wrapped around the man holding her by the ass and still sliding into her.

"Oh? Something new then?" He pushed her through the wrong bedroom door.

"Not in her bed!" Diana felt her body hit the bed and was pinned under the man leveraging himself with the floor to slam into her hard.

"You said no to her, not her bed. Take it like the woman she would be if I had my way." He smiled as he held her down amongst the stuffed animals.

Lyta, like her mother at the same moment, laid on her back and simply enjoyed the bliss of feeling the pleasure of the body until they both let out a hard moan before suddenly silencing themselves, worried about being overheard.

"I think we have taken as long as we should. Get dry and dressed so we can sneak on out." Lyta felt him pull out and accepted the job of cleaning him off with her mouth before letting him leave so she could clean herself.

As her daughter started to get out of the shower, Diana locked her legs around the man softening inside her. "Get me to my bedroom! I don't want to leak in her bed."

Lyta checked to make sure the coast was clear and escorted her friend out before running back into her bedroom to throw on her gym clothes and grab her bag. "Going, mom! Bye!"

Diana pulled her mouth from her cleaning duties to reply. "Okay, love you!" Then she got back to work.

****

Wendy walked in a haze of confusion as all around her the world felt like a dream. So distant and foggy, it felt to her like the people spoke in tongues, fading in and out of the mist.

"Wendy?" Trissta pinched Wendy on the arm.

"Oh hey, what's up?" Wendy answered before taking another draw from her coffee.

"We are at the school, you know, for practice?" Trissta opened the door for her. "You haven't heard a thing I said since we started walking together, did you?"

"I'm nowhere near that level of consciousness at the moment. Getting there. But not quite yet." Wendy took another sip.

"You might need to go to the doctor. I don't think it's healthy that you can't function without so much caffeine in the morning. Do you not sleep at night?" Trissta asked her question as she waved at Lyta and Kimiko who were already at the change room door.

"I sleep just fine. I just need my quickstart juice for events to be set for later in the day. When I don't have school any more, I am switching to a largely nocturnal schedule. It's just how I'm wired. Why are they waiting outside?"

"I have no id-" Trissta halted her response to find out rather than wonder. "Why are you waiting outside? Don't we need to change?"

"Devona is doing her thing and suggested that maybe we don't want to end up on her site." Lyta glanced at the giant coffee clutched in Wendy's hands and smirked. "Big enough for you?"

"Nope." Wendy took another slow sip, immune to judgement.

"I'd suggest a mainline but that would get in the way of playing." Julie came up from behind the group clustered at the door. "Should we check the science lab for a funnel and tube?"

"All done!" Devona shouted cheerfully as she opened the door. "I just wanted to get my thing out of the way. I've got a feeling that I won't be in the mood for anything other than a shower scene afterwards."

The girls piled into the change room and set down their street clothes and other junk they would need for after the game. Wendy was the only one who had been wearing them to school and started stripping as the other girls talked.

"All right, so since their coach doesn't like us existing, let's all try to act like everything is planned and we know what we are doing." Julie hadn't really needed Ceph to call and warn her, but it did help her remember to discuss it in the changeroom instead of in the gym.

"Bold strategy." Wendy pulled her top off and started to take out the piercings in her nipples.

"To that end, the harness rigs here aren't going to be like what we did in low-G since we are operating at full gravity," Julie explained.

"The clover colonies spin at a hundred and three percent Earth Standard gravity. Something to do with the shape of the disks we live on and whatnot. But I won't go on since you are all looking at me weird." Kimiko closed her mouth and tried to shrink.

"That makes it three percent more important that we don't act like it's what we practised. It was good to make sure you can handle it, but simulated low gravity is a different beast than this. You get wired up and bounce but still weigh normal. Easier on the stomach but harder work and cables can get in the way." Julie watched Wendy squeeze herself into the sports bra. "Our goal is to get used to it and learn the rules of the game. That brings us to field positions."

"Obligatory position-related dirty joke inserted here," Devona commented, mostly to herself.

"I am playing Center," Julie carried on. "Wendy is the lancer going deep on the opposing team as soon as possible." Julie collected some very mature snickering. "Lyta, you are on the left, Devona is playing defence-"

"Did you decide their positions because of their names?" Wendy interrupted as she finally got her shorts on. "Don't you think they should be assigned based on whatever important factors play a role?"

Julie sighed. "Yes, that's a good idea. But since I don't know what any of those are until I actually see them on the field, I will assign them at random." Julie paused to stare at Wendy. "Wendy, you are the lancer going deep. Lyta is on the left, Devona is on defence." She smiled as Wendy rolled her eyes. "As for the right side, I don't know. Trissta and Kimiko, just fight to the death or something. We only got a few minutes. Let's get hooked up."

While Trissta and Kimiko opted for rock-paper-scissors, rather than a deathmatch the girls entered the gym to find Mr. Freeman talking with principal Moses.

Julie pointed out the markings on the field where each of them would be starting and smiled at Kimiko who would be playing first. Trissta helped as the girls put on their rigging. They were in position with the cables hooked on before the boys' team even came out of the change room. Julie pretended not to notice when their coach grunted in annoyance that they were ready before his own team.

"Our plan is to simply get a feel for the flow of the game." Julie was helping Trissta into her rig though she wouldn't be hooking up just yet. "It's okay to screw up, yell, get confused, or break the rules. Or in some cases, learn them for the first time."

Wendy pretended not to notice the side-eye from Julie. "Do I start on the enemy side or do I run there once the whistle goes?"

"You start right behind me in case I need to tip the ball to you right away. Catch it if you can, but if I grab it then you run into their zone. If they grab it, you intercept whoever has it. That's our job. The girls on the wings block the passes or intercept them. Defence backs us up in our own zone. As soon as we get the ball, you get into their zone whether you have it or not."

Lyta and Kimiko raised their hands.

"If the ball is on our side then be here, if it's on their side, be there. It's a diamond formation based on where the ball is. Ideally, I will always have the ball or be trying to get it. My job is to give it to Wendy to score. However, things will never be ideal so treat the formation as a guideline for when you aren't sure of where to be. As long as everyone just doesn't run towards the ball and leave the other team in the open, we should be fine."

"What if you get tagged out or wherever?" Devona asked as the guys started to sort themselves out on the field.

"If the centre or lancer get taken out, we get replaced by the wings. I don't think we will need to worry about that during practice but they are the priority positions. Defence is important but if the ball is in our zone then we would all be doing it anyway and it's the quickest position to be filled by anyone returning to the field."

"Looks like they are ready." Mr. Freeman came over. "I'm not even close to being an expert on the sport but I am somewhat qualified to teach young people and, as it happens, ferrets. So just have fun, kids learn better when they have fun, and show no mercy when they expose a weakness."

"I think you just divulged the trick of your whole personality." Julie smirked.

"What was that?" Mr. Freeman acted like he was trying to adjust a student's attitude for saying something inappropriate.

"No Mercy. Got it." Julie started pushing the girls towards their positions and faced off against Ceph with Chris as his lancer.

Ceph smiled at Julie and found himself on the receiving end of a stern glare, warning him she was going to be all game and having no distractions. As principal Moses came over with the ball to place it on the central pylon, the school didn't have the fancy ball return system the arena had, he checked to make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. His brother was close by and took a glance at Wendy to see how they stacked up against each other. Technically, it was everyone's first practice but he and his brother had both trained as soon as they turned eighteen. From what he could tell, only Julie would be the functional opposing player while the rest of both of their teams would be bumbling around. He was confident of the two on one he expected the match to come down to.

"Everyone ready?" Moses asked after placing the ball with his hand holding the remote.

Julie and Ceph nodded and focused on the ball as he hurried away before hitting the trigger. The moment the ball was launched into the air, the buzzer sounded and they launched themselves towards the ball. Ceph had height on her so Julie went low onto the pylon so she could launch herself from the higher point except that the moment her hands overtook her opponents', the ball wasn't there.

Wendy wasn't sure where to move or what to do until she saw Chris reach for the ball. Yelling incoherently, she charged.

Her yelling surprised Chris, who was distracted enough not to make the catch and instead let the ball bounce off his head. Wendy watched the ball go back into the air and jumped out after it, lifting higher into the air than she was expecting -- which turned out to have put her right in place to catch the ball. Her yelling turned to panic the moment she realized she had it in her hands, clutched to her chest, and that everything was suddenly up to her.

Sprinting towards the goal, unable to think of anything so complex as a manoeuvre, she came face to face with the defenceman and tripped on her own feet. However, with the harness on, her momentum continued and her feet flew forward. To everyone else, it looked like a slide that, again thanks to the rope on her back, spun her enough to face away from the defenceman. All she could see was the floor as she slid over it until her rope was hit by the outstretched arms that tried to grab the ball from her. The tugging on the rope helped complete her spin and she recovered the moment she was facing forward.

Resuming her panicked sprint, Wendy saw the raised goal on the floor and threw the ball into it as she flew over, getting hit in the gut by the bouncing ball after it set off the sensor in the goal.

"Ow! What was that?" Wendy asked as she slowly landed on the far side of the goal to the sound of the buzzer.

"You got a goal!" Julie informed her excitedly as she landed with much more grace next to Wendy. "Then the ball hit you. No return system here so it's just a pad on the floor for the goal. But you got the first point!"

"Just like that? I thought I might have done something wrong. I panicked." Wendy felt ashamed like she might have ruined something.

"Just like that! Yelling and stuff is totally allowed. Even the slide was well done! It's the sorta thing even pros have a hard time with. On purpose anyway." Julie smirked, knowing full well it hadn't been intentional.

"Yay for me then?" Wendy walked back to the starting positions with Julie wondering if it was safe to smile.

"Yay for all of us!" Devona shouted. "Yay, teamwork!"

Everyone laughed.

By the time the ball was back in the start position, they were ready to play.