All Comments on 'All Moxie No Mercy 05'

by RedFireBrand

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
There it is.

"She's a virgin." Geee-zuss woman, how out of touch are you with your daughter? Or was that just a cover? I guess they are alot alike. They like hiding it.

I'm not sure why, but I like that the sneak didn't get to hear the conversation about the implants. And I love conversations like those. Something simple that one person knows and they just state it flatly. Its just one of those things that if you didn't know it, why would you question it, but once you know it seems super obvious. So human.

Congrats to Kimiko for getting her a bit of filly. Respecting boundaries and preferences makes for better friendships, and I love reading about how this team is coming together. All it really takes sometimes is just giving it a honest go of things. They may all just be there because for the moment (or at least some of them) but I feel like even if this stays mundane (For one of Your stories xD). These will be experiences they will cherish for the rest of their lives. Happening across a group of friends, even if later in life you drift apart, is a wonderful thing.

Looking forward to seeing more of their stories. Thank you again for another lovely chapter. You and yours Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just did a binge read on all 5 chapters and they each clearly get 5⭐️. The world you created has a realism to it if you think of what actually might be possible in the not too distant future and the characters are a nice array of a mostly overly horny population. The conversations are excellent and feel natural in both language and flow. The perv is incredibly disgusting which is not surprising considering how over the top he is and explains why someone like that is alone which of course would create his vicious circle of causation. I have completely enjoyed each chapter and look forward to seeing what is in their future. Thanks for the wonderful story along with taking the time and effort to create and post it especially during this lousy time.

Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

Brutus69Brutus69almost 2 years ago

Yhe sport is coming along nicely.

Meanwhile there's some hot, steamy sex happening all over the place. I'm sure everyone changing their implants in going to result in a lot of extra fun along the way as well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedFireBrand@RedFireBrand
All my submissions are being falsely flagged as AI generated so I have been unable to update anything. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue and even if I rewrote everything, I don't know what to change. Finally finished my first story! Steampunk Harlots weighs in at over 390...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES