Allure of the Bad Boy

Story Info
Boyfriend gets an eyeful of girlfriend cheating in a park.
10.8k words
34.2k
128
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Disclaimer ***

The following story is a work of fiction. It contains themes of cheating, cuckoldry, voyeurism, exhibitionism and NTR.

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

ALLURE OF THE BAD BOY

***

"Looks like we have the place to ourselves," Andrea declared with a wicked little smile.

That remark alone was enough to make the front of Jarred's pants grow taught as he pulled into the gravel lot and parked the car. He swallowed, nervously knowing what Andrea had in mind already.

Lately Andrea had been growing more emboldened and adventurous with her sexuality, dabbling in exciting new things. But this... this might be a bit much, even for him. At least the playground was deserted. It was a weekday, and a rather overcast one at that. Even though the humid air was warm, he doubted there'd be anyone else out and about. But still, it made him nervous. How far was Andrea willing to take this? Every day, it seemed like she was getting more reckless.

He glanced across the seat and saw her nibbling on the tip of her fingernail. Her expression filled with nervous energy. She was also trying to wrap her head around it.

Andrea had never been an especially emboldened girl. Jarred had met her in their freshman year in high school. They'd been matched up in chemistry class as partners. It seemed like a perfect fit. They were both unpopular outcasts, soft spoken and shy, distrusting of other students, and very intelligent. They'd bonded over shared interests in video games, superhero movies, and obscure comic books. And neither one had any concept of style. Jarred's mom picked out his clothes, and Andrea wore hand-me-downs from her older sister. She especially favored big baggy hoodies. As their relationship grew, Jarred soon discovered why...

Andrea was stacked! She had always been self-conscious of her body, but as they grew older, Andrea became more and more aware that her body wasn't something to be hidden. At least not from her boyfriend.

Now that they were attending their first year of community college together, at the ambitious age of 18, free of the assholes and dimwits who soured their high school experience, Andrea had begun to blossom. People were nicer in college, less critical, and less likely to hurl insults or obscenities for a cheap laugh from their peers. And as such, Andrea began to dress... flashier.

Right now, Jarred's eyes wandered over her body, and his feelings of nervousness were momentarily overtaken by lust. She wiggled her legs together, like she was trying to warm herself. And maybe she was. Her black miniskirt stopped just above her mid-thighs. Not pleated, but the kind with sexy buttons up one side, if she spread her legs, Jarred knew that skirt would bunch into nothing. She was wearing panties, although Jarred wondered how long that might last. And complimenting that skirt, she had dawned a pair of knee-high brown boots. The kind that weren't meant for hiking...

Rounding out the look was a skin-tight beige top, almost flesh toned and matching her naturally tanned complexion. It was buttoned in the front, and Jarred could almost hear the buttons screaming as they fought to restrain the stretchy material. Beneath that top, Andrea was boasting a pair of tits that exceeded the expectations of most men. At 36FF, it was easy to see why Andrea had been self-conscious in high school. Her breasts earned the glances from the boys, and the scorn from the girls. It was attention that she could do without, especially because Andrea often thought her tits made her look fat. She had a little bit of a tummy, sure, thicker thighs, and a butt to match, but none of it was unappealing.

In fact, Jarred found her curves down-right sexy. They matched her round heart-shaped face. Her long curly brown hair, parted in the middle, helped accentuate that heart-shape. And her full lips, and big brown eyes sold it all.

How this girl had made it through high school without having half the student body vying for her attention was lost on him. Somehow she'd stayed off their radar completely. But their loss was Jarred's gain.

He ran his hand over one her bare thighs. It was smooth and warm. He gave it a squeeze. "You up for this?" He asked.

Her brow pinched together in a look of brief apprehension. Then it departed like a vanishing fog. She nodded, and that mischievous smile grazed her lips once again. She nodded slowly.

"Okay..." Jarred said, and stepped out of the car. His skinny legs trembled beneath his jeans. He adjusted the camera strap around his neck. His reason for bringing it was for alibi purposes-- should anyone cast a questioning glance at the pair of lovers, Jarred figured he could play it off as an amateur photographer and his model. He was aware he'd put too much thought into an excuse, but it comforted him.

Andrea liked it for different reasons...

"Should we get the blankets out of the back?" She asked, stepping up behind him and whispering wetly in his ear. She was teasing him already, and when she pressed her full heavy breasts against the back of his shoulder, the tightness once again returned to the crotch of his pants. The blood racing down to his cock.

He shook his head and swallowed. "L-lets scout around first. Make sure we're alone."

The park stood on the outskirts of town and wasn't wildly popular. A playground with swings, a sliding board, and jungle gym greeted them near the parking lot.

Andrea eyed the low plastic castle-like structure with a thoughtful glint in her eye.

"Too close to the parking lot," Jarred whispered, and sagged with relief when Andrea didn't pester him further about that one. She would, in due time, Jarred knew. And when she found a good spot, there'd be no talking her out of it. She was insistent when an idea came to her.

Past the parking lot was a deserted basketball court. Weeds were sprouting from the cracks in the pavement. Beyond, a cinderblock bathroom. Jarred eyed it.

"Ew," Andrea said at once.

"The doors lock. Nobody is going to question--" he began.

"No way. That's disgusting," she wrinkled her nose cutely.

"Okay, okay." They moved on. Beyond the bathroom, a walking and bike path ran the perimeter of the park, past open meadows and through groves of trees. That might be their best bet...

"Check it out," Andrea remarked, and dashed playfully toward the picnic pavilion. A covered slab of concrete with benches and a rusting charcoal grill sat in the shadow beneath. She hopped adventurously up onto a table top and sashayed her hips.

"Drea, it's wide open. Anyone can see," Jarred glanced up nervously at her. But from this angle, he had quite the view up her skirt. Her panties were blue and velvety.

She plopped down on the table, planted her butt on the edge, and spread her legs. Her skirt inched up and up. "Maybe I want them to see," she teased him. "Ever think of that?"

The crotch of her panties came into view, and she swung her legs slowly back and forth. It was hard not to look. She leaned forward, rested her hands on the edge of the table, and gave her tits a little shake.

It was the sort of behavior that Andrea would be much too bashful to exhibit if someone was around. A lifetime of shyness and self-restraint had begun to fracture with their new adult freedom, and now her sexuality was oozing out. Exploring these previously uncharted horizons was so new and exciting and liberating, that Andrea couldn't bring herself to stop flirting with it.

She seemed to enjoy Jarred's conflict of emotions. She leaned back and braced herself on her arms. She thrust her chest out, and let one boot roam up to Jarred's crotch. She nuzzled his penis with the tip of her toe. "Got your camera ready there, Mr. Photographer?"

Jarred stammered for a second, then remembered. "Oh, uh yeah. Okay, maybe just a few here..." he said, glancing around to triple check that they were alone.

"Better hurry," she teased, biting her lip and throwing her long curly hair back over her shoulders. "You never know who might show up and get a show."

Jarred knew she was bluffing. She'd be just as embarrassed as he, if someone happened to catch them. He brought the camera up anyway. It was an old Nikon, before the days of digital. He'd restored it as a hobby in junior high.

Andrea teased the flap of her skirt up and down in front of her pussy, like she was fanning herself.

Jarred snapped a picture.

She crawled up onto the table, and knelt on all fours, her back arched like a cat, and she tossed her head back and stared sexily at the camera.

Jarred snapped another picture. His cock was hardening, like a turtle unsure if it should come out of its shell. His heart was pounding, and his legs had a small tremble to them. The park was set back from the road, but anyone at any point could pull into the lot and discover what they were doing.

Andrea slid off the table, bent over it, and hiked up her skirt. Her underwear was a thong. She'd only just started wearing those recently, having to acclimate to the wedgie. She peered over her shoulder at the camera.

Jarred resisted the urge to get behind her and take her. Bent over was the easiest, most accessible way of fucking during risky situations. Last week, Andrea had talked Jarred into heart-pounding sex in her kitchen while her older sister and mother were home, watching a movie just out of sight in the living room. Jarred had fought to keep his erection, his anxiety through the roof, as he struggled to stifle his moans.

He snapped more photos. Andrea sauntered around the table and bent forward over it, facing the camera, and smiling her youthful pleasant smile. From this angle, Jarred had a wonderful view down the front of her shirt. Her massive breasts squeezed tightly together in the confines of her shirt.

"Bet you can't wait to play with these," she teased and shook herself until they jiggled.

"God, baby, you're killing me," he admitted. He swallowed, and again turned and glanced around. He was hyper aware of his surroundings, and absolutely terrified, but not wanting this display to stop.

Andrea mounted the table once more, climbing up onto it like a prowling jungle cat. She knelt, and sat back on her heels. Her legs spread wide enough to give Jarred a peek of her panties. She tossed her hair back over her shoulders once more, then did the unthinkable. She hiked up her shirt, all the way to her neck, and revealed her giant breasts. A matching blue silky bra could barely contain them.

"Oh wow," he said. There was no mistaking it now. His cock was tenting in his slacks. His button-down draped loosely over his narrow frame helped hide it, but not fully.

"You like?" she sucked in a breath and bit her bottom lip. Her expression wasn't just forced sexuality. She was actually turned on. She reached into her bra, scooping up her boobs, and pulling them out of her cups, one by one. Her bra tucked beneath them now, her boobs on full display out in the open... naked outside... in public! It was crazy!

Jarred shook with excitement. This was the craziest thing they'd ever done. More crazy than car sex. More crazy the romp in the kitchen, or the quickie in her closet, or the quick flash at their last comic con.

Andrea's boobs were massive, bigger than her head, but they hung perfectly above her cute little tummy. Soft and inviting, with big round pink nipples.

She cupped one for the camera, giving it a squeeze, and then her nipple a soft pinch, before moving on to the other one and doing the same.

Jarred clung to his camera, more for something to focus his attention on. He was absolutely terrified where Andrea was going with this, but here and now... that thought scared him.

She ran her hands up through her hair, holding it above her head like a posing supermodel, then letting it fall around her. She gave her tits a little shake that made them bounce and sway. She giggled. A high naughty giggle.

She started to taunt him. "I'll bet you can't wait to suck on these plump, juicy, ripe melons--"

She trailed off as a figure suddenly stepped casually around the side of the pavilion. A man in dark clothes with a cigarette pinched between two fingers. There were tattoos on his knuckles.

Jarred didn't see him. Andrea peered over her boyfriend's shoulder as she spied the man, and she fell silent for a moment.

"Oh yeah, baby. Your melons are so juicy," Jarred repeated, staring intently through the viewfinder, one hand gripping it tightly, the other roaming down to his crotch.

Andrea peered between Jarred and the stranger behind him. Her tits fully exposed, knelt in an obscene position with her boyfriend talking dirty to her. The man wore an amused smirk across his dark features. Not shocked or horrified. Merely watching.

Andrea started to laugh nervously, unsure, as she alternated her focus. Then her face began to redden, and she slowly started to pull her shirt back down over herself. A nervous smile on her lips.

"Oh, you're gonna tease me with your hard nipples poking through..." Jarred mumbled.

Andrea hardly heard. She was frozen, having been caught in the act. The man only regarded her. There was a very James Dean quality to him-- dark and rugged, mid twenties, his arms covered in tattoos. His dark stringy hair hung around his face, and the stubble of beard. Torn jeans, and a faded band t-shirt, chains, even wrist cuffs. He reminded Andrea of a young Bam Margera... and just as cute...

And he had seen her breasts! Her boobs in full view in a pose that she'd struck to be deliberately sexy. There was an odd thrill to it.

"God, you're making my dick so hard," Jarred murmured lamely.

This earned an even bigger smirk from the man, as he overheard, but made no move to approach. Andrea suddenly felt silly. She felt terribly young-- a foolish girl caught messing around without knowing what she was doing. This man... from the looks of him, was an expert. Out of the league of amateurs like Andrea and Jarred.

A little embarrassed, she cleared her throat before Jarred could utter anymore dumb things. When her boyfriend paused, she tilted her head behind him, and giggled nervously. It was all she could think to do.

Jarred suddenly stiffened, and when he turned and saw the man, his eyes went wide. He looked like a deer staring down a pair of headlights. Then he went into full blown panic mode. He dropped his camera back around his neck, and scrambled to adjust his clothes, tugging his shirt down to hide his boner. Not that it was necessary. His clothes were baggy on his skinny body, and his cock didn't stand out as much as Andrea sometimes pretended it did.

"I... uhh... uhhh..." Jarred cleared his throat, trying to play off like he wasn't talking dirty, but just coughing.

Andrea slid off the picnic table, her skirt catching on the edge and giving the stranger one last flash of her legs and butt. Then she was standing beside her boyfriend.

"Sorry," she giggled, and reddened. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, and the ever-so-slight thrill of having been caught. Especially by a stranger who had a dark and sexy allure about him. "We didn't think anyone else was here."

The stranger took a drag on his cigarette and shrugged, his mouth still tilted up at the corner. "There's usually not around this time." He said, and regarded the two that he'd just stumbled upon: college kids. Early college, and former nerds by the looks of them. The guy-- gangly with messy dark hair and a nervous mousy face, dressed in oversized clothes-- slacks and short sleeve plaid. The girl... short. 5'3", maybe, and all of her weight in her curves. Nice booty, little tummy, and big sweet knockers like porn star Brandy Taylor might tote around.

"We'll... umm... we'll get out of your way," Jarred said, nervous and embarrassed. Taking his girlfriend by the hand and hoping to go scampering off. Andrea continued to stare at the man, as though something had passed between them. For some reason, she couldn't take her eyes off of him. The stranger knew a doe-eyed glance when he saw one.

"It's a big park. We can share it. I won't tell anyone what you two were doing," the man promised.

"You're sure?" Jarred asked, like he was expecting some punch-line that would never come.

"I have my own business transaction in a bit. As long as you don't tell anyone about that," he reached into his jeans and produced a baggy, with what appeared to be ground up weeds. It dawned on both of them what that meant.

Jarred looked suddenly uneasy. Neither having been in the presence of a drug dealer before.

"W-we won't," Jarred shook his head. Andrea remained cautiously silent. Quietly regarding the stranger over her boyfriend's shoulder.

A drug dealer. A drug dealer had seen me naked-- the thought raced through her brain. Her heart still pounding harder than ever. The thrill of exhibitionism alone had been nuts enough. Then getting caught by a cute stranger. Now the realization that he was a criminal! She couldn't catch her breath. Should she be afraid? Horrified? Embarrassed? She wasn't sure.

The man smirked. "Just so you know, there's better spots for what you were doing along the bike path," he gestured.

"Oh... um... thanks," Jarred stammered.

"Maybe think about those spots. Unless you want to distract my buyer so I can score a better deal," there was a good natured quality to his smirk. A cavalier brashness to his attitude. A guy who was confident in his power over them, meant them no harm, but was so comfortable in his own body that he couldn't give two shits how this might go down.

"You got it, we'll get out of here so we don't mess anything up," Jarred hunched his shoulders, afraid that by not being humble around this guy, he'd somehow anger him. For a moment, he looked like a rodent about to scurry away. No confidence, just keeping his head down and being a shadow.

For a second, Andrea didn't budge. Then by absolute impulse, she just blurted out the words. "I'm Andrea..." She didn't take her eyes off the stranger. When Jarred paused with confusion in his eyes, Andrea added quickly, "This is Jarred."

"Hi," Jarred threw up a tentative wave, still half hunched over.

"I'm sure you are," the man replied.

For a moment, disappointment on Andrea's normally shy face. How had she suddenly become so emboldened? In any other circumstance, she'd never be so forward with a total stranger. But in this moment, it was like she couldn't stop herself. Her body quivering, her legs shaking, and her heart pounding.

Then she started to leave with Jarred. Halfway to the path, the stranger added "I'm CJ."

Andrea's expression lit up. She had her reward-- a name. "Nice to meet you," she called, stumbling behind Jarred as he led her by the hand, her boots scuffing over loose stones. They shuffled clumsily, Jarred hunching like he was about to be shot at. Andrea peering curiously over her shoulder back at CJ as she was led away down the path, staring at him with cute innocent... or not so innocent curiosity, until she was out of view.

CJ smirked to himself. He'd seen that look before. Starry eyes, and an obvious glance over the shoulder. She was going to rock the skinny guy's world, and the poor sucker would have no idea why.

CJ turned back to the lot and waited.

***

"He was cool about it," Jarred said, his mind still in a daze.

"Yeah, he seems like a genuinely nice guy," Andrea agreed. No sooner were they out of sight of CJ, than Andrea grabbed her boyfriend's hand and nearly dragged him along the path. "C'mon!" She said, eager and urgent.