Allure of the Bad Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it," she declared. "I love being a slut."

He mashed one of her tits upward, pushing her own nipple toward her mouth. Andrea took the cue at once and began to suck at her own skin while she rode.

Jarred was literally frozen. He couldn't believe this was the same girl who had once taken his virginity. The one who he shared a chemistry class together with. And who used to wear such baggy frumpy clothing because she was afraid of the way others would look at her body.

Now her bare ass was moving up and down on this stranger's lap. And beneath her, where the curves of her ass cheeks met, was the unmistakable sight of another man's baby-maker. His heavy balls filled with cum intended for Jarred's girlfriend, and his shaft rock hard, and buried in her womb.

Jarred's own cock was shamefully hard as a rock as he watched, but his heart felt like it had been shattered into a million pieces.

What the hell had happened in that short time that she'd been gone? What had she and this punk talked about? Had they even talked at all? What could have possibly led Andrea from being a devoted girlfriend one moment, to a cheating, two-timing slut in the next? Even worse, what did she expect to do once she was done cheating on him? Would she just walk back to their spot and pretend that she hadn't just broken their trust and their relationship behind his back? Put on a fake smile, and give him a kiss, and show him half-hearted affection?

All of those questions raced through Jarred's brain, and even as they occurred to him, he could feel the tightening of his throat, and tears that began to well up in his eyes. But still, he stood, and watched. For some reason, he needed to see. Although it was all too late, he needed to watch this. There was nothing sexual about his need to watch. He was getting no satisfaction from it, only misery and heartache. But there was a compulsive need to see it through-- to see every filthy vile thing that happened or was said. To see if Andrea suddenly had an epiphany, an attack of morality, any kind of regret. To see if she stopped this. He needed to witness this true side to his girlfriend. To not witness it all would somehow be worse. His mind would fill in the gaps with images and sounds that would be a million times worse, and his imagination would torture him relentlessly.

Not that the reality of it was any better...

Andrea was making a mindless mewling sound as she ran her tongue around her own nipple for CJ's enjoyment, all the while taking his bare unprotected cock into her body again and again. CJ was grunting now. His hard voice a rough snarl. His body made slapping sounds as he pistoned upward against her bounces, moving like a jackhammer.

Harder and harder they went. Faster and faster. Andrea's moans turned into one long mindless cry of pleasure. And as CJ thrust upward in one hard and deep stab, Andrea fell forward across his body and cried out in his ear, peppering the side of the drug dealer's face with affectionate kisses. Jarred knew all too well what was happening-- Andrea was climaxing.

CJ kept a tight grip on her juicy ass, and grinded her against his crotch; his cock sunk as deep as could be while he powered her through her orgasm.

When it was all over, CJ slapped her ass urging her off of him. They climbed to their feet, and for a moment, Jarred thought that his humiliation was mercifully over. But nothing could be further from the truth.

Standing there, in the open of the playground, CJ urged her down. "On your knees, baby. Clean me up." He demanded.

Without a second thought, Andrea sank to a squat-- like she had when she had sucked on Jarred earlier. Only there was one difference. One *major* difference. Jarred groaned to himself in even deeper misery.

CJ was hung!

Jarred looked pathetically down at his own bulge, shamefully tenting his pants.

Even at this distance, it was clear that CJ was packing at least a solid 8 inches, maybe more. He was easily double the size of Jarred. A thick vascular shaft with a big solid vein running down it. And it was absolutely covered in the wet sheen from his girlfriend's pussy.

Andrea opened her mouth and without a moment's hesitation or second thought, she plunged him into her throat. Obedient and submissive, but also driven by some pent up sexual attraction that Jarred hadn't suspected.

Squatting in the center of the playground, knee high boots planted on the dirt, her miniskirt bunched around her hips, and her shirt bunched up around her neck with her huge tits out and free, she looked wild and whorish and sexy all at once.

Andrea reached up and cradled CJ's big heavy balls. Even his balls were big! Andrea rubbed and fondled them while she bobbed her head like crazy, sucking him for all she was worth.

It all made sense to Jarred why Andrea had been so aggressive with his cock earlier-- when she'd sucked him in the trees. She'd been turned on by CJ, was probably envisioning him. When she left him there, had she even been intending to get the blankets? Or had that been a lie to be alone with the drug dealer?

A cough echoed out from the playground. Andrea choked herself again and again. Her head practically a blur of movement. When she finally came up for air, streamers of drool ran down her chin and collected on her breasts.

"Fuck my face," she rasped out in a voice that didn't even sound like her normally sweet innocent tone.

"Yeah? That what you want?" Jarred smacked her rather crudely several times with his thick meaty cock. It made wet slapping sounds on her cheeks and heart-shaped face.

"Yes," her voice was almost pleading. She caught his cock in one hand, and started to stroke him. She peered up at him with her innocent expression. Her eyes were big, adoring, and reverent. She was looking at CJ in a way that she'd never looked at Jarred. She always looked at Jarred as though they were equals. CJ... she peered at him as though he was an actor, someone of high stature, someone that she didn't care the cost, she needed his approval. "You're so big!"

Jarred's stomach heaved like the big drop of a roller coaster. Andrea had said it with such unmistakable enthusiasm and genuine surprise.

"You like big cock, huh?"

"I love it! I think I might be a size queen," she said as she plunged her mouth back down around his member.

Jarred considered her words. What did that mean? Had she been with other men too? Or was she so smitten by CJ's that it changed her whole outlook?

Andrea bobbed her head like mad. Her long dark hair slapping against her back as she held CJ by the legs and practically dribbled her face against his lap. CJ clutched her head, and slowed her pace by shoving his cock deep.

Jarred watched in horror as this drug dealer held her head all the way down on his rod, choking her with it. Andrea's fingers clenched tightly on the legs of his jeans, her eyes shut tightly. She coughed, and finally, after an eternity, CJ let her up.

Andrea caught her breath, her expression one of awe and bewilderment. And to Jarred's surprise, she giggled. She wasn't angry that she'd just been choked with a giant dick. She was giddy! She bit her lip, determined, as she fervently stroked CJ. His cocked aimed at her tits.

"Mmmm... that's it baby," he moaned.

"Yeah? You like what I'm doing to you?" She asked, her voice sounding young and swooning. A starry-eyed girl. Then taking it a step further, she planted CJ's hardon between her ample breasts, and squeezed them tightly around his shaft.

CJ took the hint at once and began to thrust. Andrea leaned back, keeping both hands on her big soft pillows. CJ's cock emerged and vanished again and again between her boobs. Popping out like a gopher in her cleavage.

Andrea bit her lip and just took it, chest presented to this new conqueror. Jarred had tried once to tit fuck Andrea... but it didn't do much for either of them. Her chest was too large and Jarred's cock not nearly long enough for such an expedition.

CJ, on the other hand, was more than equipped enough. Jarred quivered with defeat and envy.

"That's it," Andrea encouraged. "More! Faster."

CJ picked up the speed, and his movements made Andrea's big juicy knockers jiggle. His cock started to poke her in the chin, and Andrea tried to meet his head each time with an excited flick of her tongue.

Eventually, though, the novelty of the gesture wore off, and the couple needed more.

CJ bent down and hauled Andrea to her feet. Mostly naked, she may as well have not been even wearing clothes-- her ass and tits were fully exposed.

CJ nearly dragged her to the nearby swings. She came willingly. He bent Andrea over one of hard rubber swings. She lay on it, using it as a support strap on her belly as her arms and legs dangled, and her heavy tits hung and swayed. Ass in the air, presented to CJ, he stood behind her, took hold of her ass, and invaded her pussy.

Andrea squealed with pleasure. This new position such a thrill. She was being violated on playground equipment and was loving every second of the lewd public act.

Jarred watched with a horrible sense of detachment, hardly even aware of the tears spilling down his cheeks, or the way his hands were restlessly fidgetting with the buttons on his shirt. He couldn't do anything else. It was happening and it wouldn't stop. A nightmare without end. If he dared to even try to stop it, CJ would probably beat him to a pulp, then resume fucking his girlfriend as though nothing had happened.

Andrea swung freely back and forth, her feet off the ground, completely given over to this other man. And CJ was making full use of it. He was taking her. His pants around his thighs, he held her by the hips and pounded her.

Andrea whimpered in delight at each thrust that sank into her. Her ass jiggled. Her tits swayed heavily under their own weight.

"This is so bad," She eventually giggled.

"Yeah? You like being a bad little slut?" CJ palmed her ass, and give it a slap. The big cheek jiggled.

"Yes," she moaned.

"Louder!" He slapped her ass harder.

"Yes!" She cried out. "I love being a slut!"

"Think your boyfriend can hear us?" CJ grunted, oblivious that they were being watched.

"I hope not," she giggled, and resumed her ceaseless moaning.

"He have any clue what a bad little slut you are?"

"No. He thinks I'm getting blankets..."

"Instead, you're getting dick," CJ responded.

Jarred listened to all of this, feeling his heart breaking. They truly didn't care. Andrea was openly making light of her cheating with this guy.

The pounding went on and on-- the swing serving as a sex harness. The chains jingling in time with the steady CLAPCLAPCLAP of CJ plunging Andrea's depths.

The two of them looking like they were having the time of their lives, going at it like they'd lost their minds.

Andrea threw her head back, her long hair tossing back down the length of her back. She wailed at the empty playground, her voice growing higher and higher as a second orgasm built rapidly. She cupped her own tits, tugging them hard, squeezing them like a farmer might milk a pair of swollen udders. CJ held her by the legs, her feet out behind her, like a superhero flying through the air. A demented sex-crazy superhero.

Her tits flopped and her feet kicked at she pounded her.

"I'm cumming!" She cried out in a shrill voice. "Oh god, I'm cumming." Her whole body began to shake. "Pull my hair!" She demanded. "Yank it, CJ!"

CJ was all too happy to oblige. He sank his tattooed fingers through her curls, gripped her tightly and yanked her back into him as his thrusts went deeper and deeper.

She nearly exploded in a chorus of unintelligible screams and whimpers. Her orgasm louder and more unrestrained than anything Jarred had ever given her.

He was positive her screams would echo in his head for the rest of his life. They certainly echoed for several minutes as Andrea came down off her second orgasm and CJ helped her to stand. Like a baby deer, it looked like he had to teach her how to walk again. He'd nearly fucked her brains right out.

Eventually the sex progressed over to the pavilion. As Jarred watched, there was a casualness to their approach, like neither one was in a hurry anymore. This mystified and hurt Jarred-- they didn't know he could see them. They assumed he was still in the woods, obliviously waiting for Andrea to return... like a pathetic simp. Which begged the question-- how long did they think he'd wait for them? Did his girlfriend think so little of him? They just assumed he was so spineless that he'd sit alone for hours with his thoughts, and not come looking?

Andrea climbed onto the picnic table, and CJ joined her. She lay on her stomach, and placed CJ's cock in her mouth as he dug into his pants and produced a rolled up joint. He lit it as Andrea busied herself bobbing her head and pleasuring this dealer. He took a few puffs, and passed it to Andrea, as he turned her around and laid her on her back.

For as long as Jarred knew her, Andrea had never dabbled in drugs. Yet, here she was, openly accepting whatever this guy handed to her... and why? Because he was cute? Because she was attracted to him? Because he was fucking her good? Was that even weed she was smoking in that hand-rolled cigarette, or was it something more?

Andrea took a drag, coughed, then shared in a laugh with CJ. The passed the joint back and forth, even as CJ climbed on top of her, and the two of them returned to fucking.

There seemed to be no end in sight to their desire. CJ laid between Andrea's legs, his skinny butt moving up and down steadily. Andrea's smooth legs, and boot-clad feet stayed straight up in the air-- a willing gesture like an open embrace, accepting this new lover.

They fucked and smoked. Andrea crying out in pleasure and longing. As the picnic table wobbled, CJ helped himself to sucking on her tits. Andrea clutched her to his chest as his rough face indulged in sucking and slobbering all over Jarred's over-sexed girlfriend.

Maybe it was the drugs making them sluggish, or maybe they were finally tiring, but their fucking grew less urgent and more tight and steady. Andrea folded her body around CJ, her arms and legs locked around him. Holding him close, they pumped steadily back and forth.

They were moaning, the table rocking and creaking on its old boards. Jarred could hardly witness what was happening. All he could see was CJ's backside going up and down in steady deep strokes, and Andrea's limbs as she clung to the man who she was allowing to violate her.

Jarred trembled, miserable and alone. Feeling sorry for himself, he watched his girlfriend's cheating evolve into caressing, kissing, and a lot of mouth play.

She finished off the joint while CJ sucked and played with her huge melons. Her feet dangling helplessly in the air as he conquered her pussy in deep hard strokes. Each one like a stab to Jarred's heart.

Then their rhythm, which had been dwindling for a while began to steadily increase, and everyone knew why. As they sped up, they began to kiss. CJ muting out Andrea's whiny whimpers of pleasure with his hungry mouth. She locked her feet together behind his back and used them to leverage him harder and harder into her.

The picnic table resumed its loud steady squeal of old boards. Faster and faster. Jarred could hardly bear to watch, because he knew what was coming.

Suddenly their kiss broke, CJ arched his back, and grunted in pleasure. "Ahhhh yesss!"

"Mmmm... yeah baby!" Andrea cried out in delight. "Give it to me!" She held him tightly with her legs. They stayed frozen like that, locked tightly together, barely moving.

Jarred knew why. CJ was cumming... and inside of Andrea. He couldn't see it, but he could imagine that big cock happily shooting off. Ropes of cum pumping into Andrea's pussy. A pussy that, until today, Jarred was comforted by the knowledge that he'd been the only man inside of. Now there was a tainted feel.

CJ sent his swimmers on a journey to explore Andrea's pussy, behind Jarred's back. It wasn't fair. How was any of this allowed to happen?

As he finished dumping his seed into Andrea's womb, they collapsed into each other in sweaty, satisfaction.

***

"Sorry I took so long," Andrea said. There was just the slightest look of nervous guilt on her face. Otherwise her expression remained completely poised and stoic. It was as though nothing had happened at all. "I dropped the lens cap to your camera and it rolled under some bushes. It took forever to find." She said.

Jarred stood on unsteady legs at the tree where Andrea had left him at. His hands were restless. He kept rubbing them together, squeezing his own fingers in alternating fists. He remembered the way Andrea and CJ had finished up their sex. She had cleaned herself up, fixed her clothes, and straightened her hair. Unsure of what to do, Jarred had begun to slip away. Just before he had, he caught sight of Andrea and CJ trading phone numbers. Andrea had swayed her shoulders with a flirtatious posture as he punched in her number.

Then Jarred had hurried back to the tree, feeling sick, and broken-hearted. A part of him thought that Andrea wouldn't even come back for him... and, in a way, he kind of hoped she wouldn't.

But she had, looking innocent, and playing it off like she hadn't just cheated on him.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

Jarred blinked dully at her. The confusion apparent on his face.

Andrea misread it as disappointment that she hadn't returned for more sex. "Aw sweetie, I'm sorry. I know you wanted to fuck, but after all the crawling around, hunting for the lens cap, I'm really not in the mood anymore. Besides... I think I saw some people coming in to go for a walk. So best not to risk getting caught."

She stood on her toes and planted a sympathetic kiss on Jarred's lips. He could still taste the pot smoke and cock on her breath. The salty taste of sweat was unmistakable.

She took him by the hand. "C'mon."

For a moment, Jarred couldn't bring himself to move. He stood rooted in place.

She glanced back. "What's wrong?" She asked sweetly. Almost too sweetly.

Jarred felt his heartbeat quicken. He'd never been a confrontational person. The thought of making any waves, brought him anxiety. To bring up Andrea's shameless infidelity would be met with a complete change in that sweet personality. She'd be angry, and the fight was inevitable. He very much didn't want it, but he was broken, hurt and miserable. He was at a crossroads, deciding between the uphill climb that involved screaming and crying and yelling, and his whole world changing; or he could choose the path of least resistance and not say anything at all.

He glanced at her, his eyebrows pinched together, his eyes sad. When he opened his mouth, his words came out in a rasp, like he hadn't spoken in years. "Y-you were gone for a really long time. I- I was worried..."

Andrea watched him. Her sweet expression never changed, although now it looked like a frozen mask and nothing more. She was waiting to see if he'd say anything else-- anything that might implicate her in her crime-- before committing to her facial movements.

Jarred wanted to say more, to say he'd gone looking for her, and saw everything. But instead he said nothing more.

"Aw babe. I'm sorry about that. I felt really bad about losing the lens. I sort of lost track of time looking for it." She squeezed his hand.

Jarred merely nodded, the lump in the back of his throat throbbed. He wanted to say more... but strangely... he decided against it. Call it cowardice, call it wishful thinking, call it desperately clinging to a hope that he could still hold onto his girlfriend... but he didn't tell her that he knew anything.

At least this way... he had a little more time to think, to sort things out in his head, to pretend that they were still an item. To force out the memory, embrace the warm moments, and maybe... just maybe, he could delude himself into still feeling those few moments of love.