Allure of the Bad Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jarred allowed himself to be pulled. A sheepish grin on his face. Andrea was really worked up all of the sudden. She seemed like she needed to have it right now!

She led him down the path and into the first grove of trees that they came to, before she playfully shoved him back against the thick trunk of a sycamore. A surprised 'oof' escaped his mouth. "Shouldn't we go further in?" Jarred asked.

"Nervous we might get caught?" She teased as she worked the buttons of her shirt open. "Because I'd say we already did."

One by one, each button sprang free, and more and more cleavage popped into view.

"But what if more people show up?" Jarred asked, and despite his concerns, his cock was springing right back to life as his girlfriend revealed herself inch by painful inch.

"Then let's be quick," she giggled as she opened her shirt completely. Her bra still packed beneath her bare breasts, giving Jarred a full view of her enormous melons.

Before he could reply, she dropped to her knees right there along the path and fished her hand into the front of his jeans.

"Holy shit," Jarred nearly jumped out his skin as she yanked his jeans open in one easy motion and dug his cock out of the front of his baggy boxers. He was almost completely hard by now, and Andrea ran her hand back and forth along his five inch length, squeezing it and massaging his balls.

The reward for her effort was a drop of precum forming on the tip of his dick. "Someone's excited," she remarked with a triumphant little smile, before peering up at him and smearing the salty droplet around her lips like she was applying balm.

"This is crazy," Jarred groaned and gasped beneath her touch, his head rolling this way and that, constantly checking the path, constantly on edge.

Andrea paid him no mind. She was determined. Squatting among the trees, with her boots planted on the ground and her skirt bunched up around her hips, she wrapped her lips around her boyfriend's pecker, and plunged down on him.

Jarred fought not to moan at the aggressive way she gobbled him up. Andrea was sucking hard, pulling at his dick with her tight slippery lips.

"This is crazy... this is crazy... this is crazy..." Jarred grunted with each bob of Andrea's head. Her wild hair flung behind her, she held tightly to his hips. His cock all but disappeared in her hungry mouth. Her level of aggression was crazy.

While she sucked, her hand dropped between her legs and she started to rub herself.

Jarred watched, transfixed. His jaw quivered. She peered up at him for a moment, gave him a saucy wink, then slid her other hand up to her chest. She knew just what Jarred liked, and she sank her fingers into the soft yielding flesh of her own tit, squeezing and massaging. Her other hand slid into her panties and spun in a frenzy over her sex.

Her pussy was absolutely dripping. Her own excitement had dampened her panties completely, and she knew Jarred wasn't only to thank for that.

His nervous voice gasped again as her lips sucked so hard at his dick, that they threatened to pull it right off. "Oh fuck, Andrea..." he grunted, and his hips came away from the tree. He started to thrust into her mouth.

She listened to his grunts for a moment, then snatched his hand and pushed it to her bare chest. "Oh my god," he grunted again, trying to keep his voice to a husky whisper. His fumbling sweaty fingers groped at her chest, pawing at her, feeling the weight of her mammary.

She refocused her attention on devouring his cock, slippery with her saliva, and almost touching the back of her throat. Her fingers felt electric on her womanly folds, and each time she touched her clit, her body gave a little spasm. Her heart was racing.

Jarred might be nervous about getting caught, but in truth, Andrea was excited. They were alone in the park... and the one person who had spied them was...

She shut her eyes and the image of CJ came to her memory.

He was sexy! And the way he'd looked at her...

As she gobbled and sucked and slurped at Jarred's raging hardon, she thought about him standing there, behind Jarred, gazing at her exposed breasts. What had he been thinking? Did he like what he saw? Would he imagine it later... while he was alone...?

Andrea began to gasp on Jarred's cock. Her moans muted by the mouthful that she drew into her lips with each bob. Streamers of spit began to run down her chin. Her fingers were soaked. The bolts of electricity between her legs were growing stronger.

Was CJ still in the park? She wondered. Would he find them again? A part of her hoped he would. She had an almost juvenile desire for him to witness them. To see the things that she was capable of... to see her body and her sexuality at work. She determined to put her all into it, and grabbed Jarred by the hips and yanked him into her mouth. The head of his cock hit her throat, but she didn't relent.

"Drea!" Jarred gasped, trying to contain his pleasure.

"Mmmmm..." she purred on his dick. "Mmmhmm..."

"We should slow it down..." he started to plead. Lost in her racing thoughts, she had turned into a frenzy, sucking him like crazy.

Andrea didn't slow. She continued to paw at her clit, her fingers spinning, just like her thoughts. The bad boy drug dealer invaded her thoughts. Him staring at the lewd way that she displayed herself on the pavilion picnic table. Only this time, her boyfriend wasn't there. It was just her and CJ. And she was enticing him, until this mystery bad boy was grabbing her and taking her right there on the table, out in the open, in every way imaginable.

"...please..." Jarred grunted.

For a moment, Andrea couldn't bring herself to stop. Her arousal was too great. Her fingers spun faster and faster. She was so close. If she didn't cum right now, she was positive that she'd scream-- absolutely out of her mind with desire. The images of CJ grabbing her and just pounding her like an animal, with a total disregard for the rules... it seemed so... attainable... CJ would never plead or concern himself with permission and what others thought...

Jarred started to frantically tap on her head, still pleading. Reluctantly, her pace stopped, as did her frenzied fingers. The image of CJ ravishing her without a single care if anyone saw or tried to stop them suddenly started to fade into a dark and fuzzy distance.

Finally, Andrea popped off of her boyfriend's cock. Her heart still racing. Her eyes fluttered open, and saw the slack jawed look of her boyfriend peering down at her. His face pale and drawn. He looked terribly young and afraid... a stark contrast to the stranger they'd encountered.

"What's wrong?" she asked, her fingers still buried in her underwear.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stop... but..." he lowered his voice nervously. "If you wanted to make love... it's probably best that you stopped just then."

She glanced down at his dick, coated with her saliva. An uneven patch of red and purple on the tip of Jarred's penis. A hickey. She'd been so whipped up, that she'd actually sucked Jarred hard enough to hickey his penis. His dick was pulsing with excitement, giving little jerks and twitches almost as fast as her heart was pounding.

She peered up at him again, still fighting to catch his breath, and she understood. She'd been on the verge of making him cum early. She was good at that-- having a million little ways of setting him off-- he especially liked when she pinned him down and mashed her tits against him.

With a sense of renewed triumph in her own sexuality, she jumped to her feet with a giggle. She grabbed him by the collar and started to suck at his neck. "You were that excited, huh? We wouldn't want you finishing too soon," her voice was filled with good humor as she reached her finger down, pushed the tip of his dick downward and watched it spring back up, more rigid than a Buckingham Palace guard.

He grunted softly as her lips roamed from his neck to his mouth. She started to kiss him, despite the taste of his cock on her breath. "But you're wrong about something," she whispered lustily against his stunned mouth.

She could feel his skinny body trembling against hers as she pressed her huge tits to his chest.

"Huh?" he murmured around her tongue.

"We didn't come here to 'make love,'" she responded, now peppering his mouth with kisses. "We came here to *fuck*." She emphasized the word as she pulled away from him, tugged her shirt back down over her voluptuous breasts, and fixed her miniskirt.

She started away from him. Jarred blinked stupidly at her, still frozen against the tree, his rigid dick like a petrified log.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to get the blankets out of the car, silly," she called to him.

In Andrea's frenzy, he'd forgotten all about those! They had been planning on casing the park for a good spot first, then setting up so they weren't going at in poison or a spider nest or something.

"Wait, I'll come with," Jarred clumsily tried to tuck his dick back into his pants, and was visibly struggling.

"No," Andrea said immediately. She glanced at his dick, unable to resist her triumphant smirk. She had done that, and it was feeding her ego now more than ever. "You need to wait here and cool off for round two. A few minutes alone might do you good."

Jarred reddened, but conceded. "Could you at least take my camera back to the car?" It had been dangling around his neck and it had grown cumbersome.

"Sure," she reached out and took it. Jarred had one last glimpse of the lusty look in her eye-- a look he knew well from these past few months. The wicked flicker of a idea begin to take hold. Then she was hurrying back down the path.

Jarred waited.

***

Andrea's legs were shaking. To her, they felt like absolute jelly. Like one misstep and she'd spill to the ground.

Her heart couldn't stop racing, even after she left Jarred along the path. The heat between her legs was incredible. She'd missed her sexual release by fractions of a second, and her body was now screaming for more. The urgent need for pleasure was radiating outward, trembling her legs, prickling her skin in goosebumps, flushing her cheeks and ears with a burning heat, and fuzzying her thoughts. Everything seemed so foggy in her brain right now-- who she was, right or wrong, or what she was even doing.

Andrea had no plan. She told herself that she was going back to the car for the blankets, and nothing more. That might be true. That might be all she was doing, and all she was intending. And that would probably be all that happened...

...But that's not what she was thinking the most about. She wanted to see if CJ was still in the park, finishing up his "deal". She hoped he was. Not that she knew what would happen if he was...

Nothing. She told herself. Nothing would happen. She'd get the blankets from the car, drop off Jarred's camera, and return to finish their lover's adventure.

But for some reason, her mind did not want to accept that outcome. She wouldn't be content to just do that, and she knew it.

She walked down the path alone, her thoughts in a daze, a million questions, a million possible outcomes.

When the path finally widened back out into the playground, she spied one solitary dark figure sitting on a picnic table, as though he'd been waiting for her, and suddenly she had no more questions, and there was only one possible outcome that she wanted...

On shaky legs, she walked up to CJ.

"Hi," she said.

***

Alone in the woods, Jarred didn't think his boner would ever subside. Andrea had absolutely attacked him with an energy that he had never seen before.

He suspected it was the thrill-- being in public, doing something risky, even getting caught. Andrea had been a good girl her whole life, and lately experimenting with 'being bad' was really having an effect on her. Like a monk trying drugs for the first time, sometimes doing the opposite of what's been ingrained for so long causes people to go all-in.

That's what Jarred had begun to suspect about Andrea recently, and that was what he was confirming to himself now. Andrea liked the feeling of being bad. It made him very nervous, but he had little to complain about. She had been like a wild animal minutes ago as she savagely had sucked his cock.

Thank god he'd had the presence of mind to tap the brakes, otherwise she would have been in for a very disappointing afternoon.

As it was, it took Jarred considerable effort to merely stuff himself back into his trousers. It took a long time for his boner to finally subside. But even once it had, it hadn't fully calmed down. The anticipation of her return and what she'd do to him was keeping him at half mast. He was still throbbing, his boxers wet from Andrea's saliva and his own pre-cum. He was still so worked up that he feared if he so much as touched his dick, he'd shoot off in his pants.

His body shook with nervous energy.

Jarred took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. He needed to stop being so damn jittery and excited. It wouldn't look good if some stranger happened by and saw this weird creepy guy trembling by himself. Plus, he needed to bring his A-game for Andrea.

He paced the path. "Think unsexy thoughts, think unsexy thoughts," he chanted to himself, trying to curb his libido. "Think unsexy thoughts..." he thought of everything-- cold showers, baseball, smelly sneakers... whatever he could.

"For Andrea," he reminded himself as his semi-limp penis throbbed against his leg.

Speaking of Andrea, where was she? He glanced at his watch. She should have been back by now. It wasn't that far of a walk to the car.

He dismissed that concern. He was just over eager. Nothing more. She was probably doing something wicked and kinky-- prepping some dirty little extra treat to throw him off his game. That was all.

As he considered this, he swore. His erection was back. "God dammit."

He readjusted his pants carefully to hide his boner, and continued to wait.

***

Jarred no longer needed to take extra measures to kill his erection or his libido. Time, worry, and anger had all done the job for him.

He glanced at his watch again. Thirty minutes. Andrea had left him waiting out here for thirty minutes. Where was she? Did something happen? Should he be worried?

He started down the path, then paused. Was she messing with him? Was this part of some buildup to toy with him? Should he wait?

He considered this, but his own mounting worry and anger got the best of him. No. If she was, that was just cruel. By now he was *really* worried about her. And if she was pulling some prank or playing a game, he had every reason to be pissed right now.

No, he wasn't going to wait any longer. This was mean, and cruel, and thoughtless, and whatever else it was. He let himself be angry, because that was easier than worrying that something else might have happened.

Practicing everything he would say when he found her, he started back down the path toward the car. His thoughts no longer on sex.

***

Jarred heard the sounds before he emerged from the bike path. The steady in and out feminine gasps. He knew that voice, and suddenly his body went tense with dread. What was he walking into?

Pausing briefly on the path, he listened.

"Oh god," the voice whimpered out loud, soft and humbled. Andrea, and she sounded scared, out of her depth.

Thoughts of CJ flashed in Jarred's mind, and he was suddenly fearful that she'd run afoul of the drug dealer and he was forcing himself on her! He'd seemed like a nice enough guy, but he was, after all, a criminal.

Cautiously, with a belly full of fear, Jarred crept forward. His eyes scanning the park. His car in an otherwise empty lot. The pavilion, the swing set, the jungle gym, the sliding board...

His eyes caught movement at the bottom of the sliding board. His mind registered Andrea-- her back was to him, and she was seated awkwardly-- her legs spread as she straddled the base of the slide. Her skirt bunched and still covered her butt, but she was moving. Not moving-- gyrating. There was a steady up and down to her that couldn't be interpreted as anything but sexual.

Then Jarred spotted the legs. A man's pair of legs-- dark jeans sticking out beneath her, pulled halfway down to his knees. Andrea wasn't sitting on the sliding board, she was sitting on a man's lap who was laying backward on the bottom of the sliding board. And still she continued to lean forward and rock herself on him, even as hands appeared, sliding behind her back to caress her. Tattoos and wristlets. She was on top of CJ!

At first Jarred's eyes couldn't accept what they were seeing. It must be a hallucination. The drug dealer? A total stranger that they had literally *just* met. Andrea would never. She was much too shy for that.

But then CJ's hands slid down to cup Andrea's ass, and as they did, they pulled her mini-skirt up her plump body. Even from his vantage point hidden in the trees, Jarred could see Andrea's thong pulled to one side. As she went up and down on CJ's lap, Jarred spotted the cock that was invading his girlfriend's pussy. Thick and hard. He didn't have to look too hard to see that CJ was hung, way more-so than Jarred's shame inducing pecker.

Slack-jawed and mystified, Jarred's mind was a blur, trying to put it all together. And as he did, Andrea bounced harder. There was a steadiness to her movement, a kind of sensualness to the way she sank and rose on him-- she was savoring the feel of him instead of just attacking him. She leaned forward on him, her long dark curls hanging over one shoulder, and she started to kiss this man.

Somehow that was the worst part of all! Fucking felt more functional than kissing! At least to Jarred. Strangers could fuck. But in his eyes, it took emotional connection to kiss.

After a few moments of deep hungry kissing, a giggle escaped Andrea's mouth that reached Jarred's ears. Something had been whispered between them... some inaudible joke that only confirmed that Andrea wasn't under duress by this drug dealer hooligan. She was liking it. She was liking him.

The kiss seemed to go on forever, and Jarred felt the fracture lines creeping across his heart. What could he do? He was young, scrawny, and timid. He was afraid of his own classmates, let alone this older guy on the wrong side of the law.

After an agonizing eternity of making out, like a juvenile couple necking at the movies, Andrea planted her palms on CJ's chest, leaned herself back, and started to ride him upright. She tossed her hair back, and rotated her hips in fast excited little circles. As she did, she thrust her chest out.

Jarred watched as CJ's hands roamed north and pushed his girlfriend's shirt up to her neck, spilling out her massive breasts. Breasts that she'd always been so shy and self conscious about where now out and bouncing freely in a public playground.

Andrea moaned louder. Her voice carrying across the park.

"That's it, slut. Ride it," CJ grunted, hands freely playing with her boobs now. He cupped them, squeezed them together, sank his fingers into her flesh, jiggled them.

Andrea cried out in delight. Jarred had never called her names during sex. Always treated her with respect. And while he'd played with her boobs, never in the almost demeaning way that CJ was now.

CJ grasped at her nipples, tugging them hard, almost like he was milking a pair of udders. And to Jarred's shock, Andrea was loving it. She was squealing with delight, and moving her hips in fast excited rotations as she rode him.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?" CJ proclaimed proudly, reading the excited way that she moved and moaned. A smile across his snarky features.

"I do," she managed to whimper out, almost hesitantly.

"Say it," he pressed her, urging her more and more out of her shell.