Alpha Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ealasaid sighed at his deep voice and nestled closer. His slow heart beat always made her feel warm and comforted. Within minutes she was asleep. Drago looked down into her peaceful face. His heart swelled and he allowed himself to forget about the day's tragedies and loose himself in her. Closing his eyes, he followed her into sleep.

"No."

Drago didn't know how long they had slept for but he was woken by her soft whimper. As he came back to consciousness he could feel her shifting beside him as sweat beaded her skin.

"Please don't, don't hurt them." Her voice was trembling and he snapped to alertness.

"Eala?" He turned and propped himself up on his elbow.

"I'll do anything just please don't hurt them."

Drago's heart skipped as pain shot through his chest at her words. Touching her cheek, he shook her gently.

"Hey, wake up." He spoke softly.

"Anything you want just please don't hurt them." Ealasaid continued to beg with an unseen presence and Drago stroked her hair away from her forehead.

"Little One it's just a dream. Wake up."

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked round the room in a panic.

"Drago?" Her voice was small and he shushed her.

"Shh, it's OK. You're safe."

Her lip trembled and tears filled her eyes. Turning her face to the side, trying to hide her pain from him, she tried to calm her breathing. Drago continued to stroke her cheek waiting for her to come back from the terror she had felt in her dream.

"Are you OK?" He finally asked and she nodded.

"Just a bad dream." Her voice still hitched as she spoke and he kissed her forehead tasting the salt of her sweat.

"You wanna talk about it?" He pressed gently but she shook her head violently.

"Not yet." He could hear the panic returning to her voice and he shushed her again.

"OK, you don't have to."

He stared down into her face as he stroked her hair and a wave of longing crashed over him. He was instantly hard and subtly moved his hips away from her. He continued to calm her and tentatively her hand came to rest on his forearm. Her fingers traced his skin, feeling the soft hair and the veins under his skin. He watched her hands progress with interest.

Leaning down he kissed forehead again and she turned her face up to him with a quiet whimper. Drago laughed low in his throat but gave her what she wanted and pressed his lips to hers in a passionate kiss. She moaned wantonly and she struggled as she tired to get closer to him.

Drago slowed the kiss and his hand moved down to her cheek. He went slowly, relearning every inch and enjoying the new sensation she aroused in him. She was so soft under his fingers and as his hands swept down her chest he felt her heart beating frantically. He cupped her breast in his hand and broke the kiss to meet her eyes.

"Is this OK?" He asked. He could already feel her nipple hardening against his palm through the t-shirt and her cheeks were flushed a deep pink.

She nodded with a soft moan and her back arched to press her breast harder against his hand. Drago smiled smugly and began to massage her soft flesh. Ealasaid felt her body sink into the soft mattress as he touched her and every muscle relaxed.

Drago moved his hand lower to brush over her stomach. Slowly he bunched the fabric of the t-shirt into his hand and watched the hem rise up her legs. A low groan rolled through his chest as her pale, freckled skin was exposed to his eyes and he gritted his teeth.

"Goddamn. How did I get so fucking lucky?" He asked and then bent to kiss her again. His hand smoothed over her thighs and gently coaxed her legs apart.

His middle finger stroked her wet pussy. A gasp tumbled from her and her eyes snapped to his. Her lips were parted slightly and her breathing was stilted. His other arm was around her shoulders and he touched her burning cheek.

"I love the way you blush." He leant down and touched his forehead to hers. Her skin was hot but he could feel her shivering violently as though she was cold.

"Drago please." She held his wrist tightly but he resisted her tugging grasp.

"What do you want?" He asked, his voice gravelly.

"I want you to touch me." She answered immediately.

He laughed but the sound was strained. Bringing his mouth to hers her spoke feeling her soft breath beating against his lips. "Beg me for it."

"Please. Please." The second plea was lost in a moan as he slid his finger into her tight heat. Her eyes were still fixed on him, asking for everything she couldn't put into words. As he watched her toes curled and he could see the muscles in her legs flex and play under her pale skin.

He moved slowly, coaxing her up with his finger deep in her pussy and the heel of his palm rubbing against her clit. She still stared at him and her expression was a mix of awe and adoration. The way she looked at him was enough to make his heart stutter and his stomach flip. It was the way Nix looked at Corban, the way his mother had looked at his father and the way Abrielle had once looked at him.

The realisation sent a chill through him and he pushed himself away to sit on the edge of the bed. Ealasaid sat up with a soft noise of confusion and stared at his broad back.

"What's wrong?" She asked but he shook his head.

"Just a weird a thought." Drago's whole body was tense. She could see him shivering in the moonlight coming in through the window and turned to quickly switch the lamp on.

Touching his shoulder, she felt him jump. Running her hand lightly over his skin she kissed his shoulder blade before sliding her arms around his chest. He felt some of the tension leave his body and held her hand in his own. Bringing it to his lips he kissed her knuckles.

"Want to tell me what the thought was?"

Drago laughed at her question. "You won't like it."

"Really. Thinking about another woman were you?" She teased but Drago didn't answer. Ealasaid tensed. "Are you fucking serious?"

"It's not what you think." Drago started but Ealasaid cut him off.

"What the fuck? After everything you're here thinking about another girl." She scrambled off the bed.

"Let me explain, it was Abrielle."

Her eyes widened in disbelief. "Are you really that fucking stupid? You think that's gonna make me feel better?" She turned to leave but Drago grabbed her wrist.

"Will you stop, just let me explain."

Ealasaid paused but he could see she was still shaking with anger.

"It was the way you looked at me. I've seen that look before from Nix and my mother. Abrielle used to look at me the same way. I guess I never realised what she felt for me until then."

Ealasaid turned to look back at him and saw the dejected slump in his shoulders. He was staring at the floor and she sighed.

"Fuck sake." Kneeling in front of him she gently touched his cheek and peered into his bright eyes. "You really bring out the pyscho bitch in me."

He laughed and held her around the back of the neck. "As long as it only comes out for me."

"She really loves you doesn't she?" Ealasaid felt her stomach sinking. "There was a moment, at the ballet, the way you looked at her. There was something there."

"She was my friend. Lothair was my friend. I long for that easy childhood sometimes. I wish you could have met her when she was young, I wish you could have met all of us when we were young."

"I'm sorry you've lost that time but I'm here. I can help make what's to come even better. I don't want to replace what you had back then but I want to make you happy." Her lower lip trembled as she spoke and Drago kissed her reassuringly.

"You make me happier than I ever thought I could be. I'm just a different person than I was back then and sometimes I wish I could be that carefree boy. You would have liked him."

"I would have liked him but I love you. I still see that carefree boy but you don't let him out. You don't need to worry about us like you do, let me do some of the Alpha work for you. We're a team."

Drago pulled her up and kissed her passionately. She moaned quietly and crawled between his legs. Her hands rested on his knees and she stroked his legs through his trousers. She moved higher, massaging his thighs before brushing across the tented material over his hard cock.

Slowly, she reached into his trousers and took his thick length into her hand. He groaned and gritted his teeth as she stroked him. She looked up at him through her thick eyelashes and licked her plump lips, her small pink tongue wetting them slowly making lust jolt through him.

"Let me help. Let me be your Mate. Let me run protect the Pack with you, I just want to help." Her voice was low, even huskier than normal sending another shock through his body.

"Eala I can't. I need to keep you safe."

"Don't worry about me. I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself." She leant forward and ran her tongue over the head of his cock.

"Fuck." Drago leant back, resting his weight on one arm on the bed behind him. His other hand threaded into her hair and he watched her, waiting for what she would do next. Her eyes remained trained on his as she gently stroked his thick shaft and took his cock into her mouth.

A strained groan ripped through him. Her mouth was warm and wet and he closed his eyes losing himself in the feeling of her. She was soft, willing. She drove him crazy. She moved rhythmically, pushing her head down to take his length into her throat before pulling back and swirling her tongue around the head.

Drago exhaled on another low groan and his hips flexed up against her. The movement pushed his cock further down her throat and he saw a heat flashed in her eyes. Slowly she pulled back but continued to stroke his cock as she stretched up and kissed him.

"Let me help." She repeated her request and he snarled.

"God you little bitch. How am I meant to say no to anything you ask when you're doing this?" He sounded angry but she smiled and kissed him again.

"I don't want you to ever be able to say no to me. I'm your Little One, I should get whatever I want." There was a teasing note in her voice as she stroked his cock.

"You can have anything you ask for." Drago forced his words out through gritted teeth.

"Anything?" She asked and ran her tongue up his length.

"God damn. Anything, just let me have you." His voice was strained and she rose up to bring her lips to his.

"What do you want Alpha?" She spoke against his mouth.

"I want you. I want to fuck you and feel you cum. I want to marry you, have babies with you, a family. I want to grow old with you and watch our grandchildren play. But right now?" His hand tightened in her hair and he pulled her up so her body was flush against his. "Right now I wanna fuck you."

"Then fuck me."

Drago dragged her to straddle his lap and took his cock in his hand. He didn't tease her, didn't make her wait and thrust into her. Burying his face in her neck he breathed her in and for a moment he simply held her.

"Fuck Eala. You feel so good." She could feel his lips moving against her throat as he spoke and the soft scratching of his beard against her skin made her shudder.

He went slow. Since the transformation everything felt new and he took his time feeling every inch of her. Her skin was unbelievably soft, her pussy was tight and wet and her lips were gentle as she kissed his neck.

Her hand moved caressingly up the back of his neck and she threaded her fingers into his long hair. Her thumbs stroked his skin as she kissed up his throat and across his cheek. She breathed in and moaned quietly.

"You smell like smoke. You smell like the outside, I love the outside."

"My feral little Alpha cooped up here in the city. You should be running through the forest." Drago couldn't help his smile. She was like a wild animal.

Ealasaid rolled her hips. His cock was deep inside her brushing against the bundle of nerves and she closed her eyes with a stilted gasp. Drago held himself still, allowing her to move at her own pace. They knew each other so well that it didn't take long until both of them were panting on the edge of orgasm. She knew exactly what to do to make him shiver and surrender to her just as he knew exactly how to make her scream his name.

Drago smoothed his hands up her back under her clothes. Flexing his hips, he met each of her thrusts driving deeper into her. Finally, she fixed him with a heated, pleading stare and spoke desperately.

"I want to cum, please."

"Are you close?" He asked.

"Yes." She whimpered nodding. "Can I please?"

"Good girl. Cum."

"Oh fuck." She practically sobbed as she came undone and he felt her juices soak his cock.

She ground her hips against him, riding out her orgasm and he pulled her down as he came inside her.

Laughing softly, he pulled back and kissed her trembling lips. A drop of sweat rolled down the side of her neck and he caught it on his tongue.

"When is your birthday?" She asked suddenly.

"November 20th." He answered as his lips continued to trail over her throat.

"That's Sunday." She paused. "Let's go away."

"Go away?"

"Yeah. It's going to take a while for Baal's," here she paused as she searched for the right word, "employees, to find Daddy. Waiting around the house will just make us on edge and I would love to spend some time as a family. We could take everyone out to the lake, make a birthday celebration out of it. Maybe see if Baal wants to come? He seems lonely."

"Spend some time with the pups, cook outs, running through the woods. Sounds perfect."

"Even the Baal part?" Ealasaid asked coyly.

"Yeah. He's done more than we could have expected to help us. Whatever his motives I'm happy that he's on our side."

"And you won't get jealous?"

Drago growled low in his throat. "Do I have a reason to get jealous?"

She giggled and slid her arms around his shoulders. "I'll never feel this way about anyone else. Only you."

"Then there's my answer. We'll ask Anton about it and call the rest in a little while. Give them time to wake up."

Ealasaid glanced out of the window and saw the sky had a pinkish tinge as the sun rose over tall buildings of the city.

"I guess we'll have to do the proper party after everything else." She spoke absentmindedly as she stroked his hair.

"We can worry about that when we get back. For now, let's have some fun."

Her eyes were sparkling and she slid from his lap. "Let's start packing."

He watched her fondly as she dragged a large bag from the wardrobe and began to rifle through their clothes. Straightening his trousers, he rummaged through the drawer of the bedside table and pulled out his pack of cigarettes. Lighting one, he found the clean ashtray and sat back against the pillows.

"Where did you want to go?" She asked over her shoulder.

"I have an idea. I want to keep it a surprise though." He blew the smoke out in a perfect ring with a smug smirk.

"A surprise?"

"You know I love to surprise my Little One." He winked.

He crushed his cigarette out and moved to in her at the wardrobe, it was so large it was more of a second room off of theirs and he looked through at all of their clothes. Grabbing some out he handed them to her and she held up the garments he had picked out. Tiny shorts, lacy bralettes, dresses that she knew showed off every curve.

"For a family holiday?" She raised an eyebrow and he nodded gravely.

"I don't want there to be a single moment that I can't see every inch of your beautiful body. It's my birthday and I think I should get what I want." His expression was playful and she laughed almost disbelievingly.

"Really, you're gonna pull the 'it's my birthday' line?"

"Oh yeah. For the next couple weeks, you have to do everything I ask, whenever I ask you to do it." His eyes wondered over her body as he licked his lips. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you Ma Petite."

Ealasaid shuddered at the promise in his voice. She looked back down at the clothes in front of her, unable to keep his heated gaze. Tucking a stray curl behind her ear she cleared her throat.

"Maybe Baal can help us while we're there. We could learn more about the Entari and the Fae. He's been alive since the beginning of time; he must know someone about us."

Drago chuckled at the change of subject. "You're right. I want to know more about what you can do. Anything that could keep you safe from Daddy, and from me." The last part was added as an afterthought.

"I could take you, easy." She teased and he felt himself relax.

"Sure you could. Wild little thing."

They fell into easy conversation about their upcoming trip as they finished packing their bags. When they were done Ealasaid moved through to the bathroom and turned on the shower while Drago grabbed his phone and began to call his Council.

After they had all been contacted he followed her into the bathroom and watched the outline of her body through the glass door of the huge shower.

Leaning against the counter he folded his arms across his bare chest and watched her greedily. These were the moments he loved most; watching her move through their home, going about her day. There was something possessive in his gaze and the idea of watching her without her knowing sent a sick thrill through him.

As she showered she sang softly. Her voice carrying over the running water and reaching him. His mind went fuzzy and he found himself moving towards her, his feet moving of their own accord and before he knew what he was doing he was opening the door of the shower.

"Oh." She jumped and turned as she heard him. "I didn't know you were there. Been watching me Mr LaBelle?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he slid his arm around her waist and pulled her so she slammed against his chest. She giggled in surprise.

"Drago you're still dressed."

"J'en ai rien a foutre." His words were quiet, spoken in French. She couldn't understand him.

He pushed her back against the slate wall as she gasped at the coldness on her skin. He forced her knees apart and stepped between them. His orange eyes burned and she felt her stomach perform a slow flip.

"What does that mean?" She asked.

"I don't give a fuck." He answered with mirth in his voice. Bringing his face to her throat he breathed her in. "Goddam the things I want to do to you."

"We'll have time, all the time in the world." She kissed him and heard him groan against her lips.

"How is it you always know exactly what I need. Time with my Council, my family, you."

"Are they all coming?" She enquired.

"Lucius isn't sure what Oana will think but everyone else is excited. Anton is going to speak to Baal and Nix said the kids can't wait to see you." Drago paused and ran his knuckle down her cheek. "Did you notice anything different about Oana?"

Ealasaid instantly thought back to Baal's words. 'Watch out for Oana. She's not what she seems.'

"No, I only saw a scared girl."

"There is a light in her. I don't know what it means but I think Daddy must have seen it too. I think that's why he took her." Drago said thoughtfully.

"What do you think she is?" Ealasaid asked as she touched his chest gently.

"I don't know but we have to find out. If she isn't human, then she could be an even bigger danger to us."

"Do you think Baal knows?" Ealasaid once again thought back to the Devils words.

"He knows about all of us. If he was to let go he would be as powerful as both of us, if not more so. If Oana is anything more than human he knows, and he will tell us."

"I hope Oana does come. That poor girl deserves to have some good in her life." Ealasaid spoke distractedly and Drago released her so she could continue her shower. He didn't leave, the water still beating down on him but he didn't care that his clothes were soaked.

"You'll make sure that she has a good life. You've done that with everyone you've met, you've made all of our lives better." He spoke sincerely.

1...34567...10