Alpha Killer Ch. 56-60

Story Info
Island Girls.
11.5k words
4.87
18.7k
32

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tania's POV

Copper Mountain Pack Grounds

I had sent Bobby off to hunt with his brothers, those men were ultra-competitive about everything. I had no doubt there was money and bragging rights in play for who could bring back the biggest deer to the feast. I rubbed against him, not wanting to leave my wolf form, and moved over to where my sister Talia had returned.

She, Erica and the vampires hunted differently; they were already back. Using their speed, they would travel miles away and have the animals in their claws before they could react. Their venom would paralyze it, and they would feed from the neck before laying the animal down. Since they were maintenance feeds, they were careful not to take so much the animal wouldn't recover by the next day.

"How are you handling mated life, Tania?"

I was glad I couldn't blush in wolf form. "It's everything my life wasn't... everything I had given up on. I love that man so much it hurts."

"If it hurts you should use more lube," Bonnie teased as the other girls laughed.

Denise came over and nudged my muzzle with hers. "Bobby's always been my favorite among the boys," Denise said. "He's so caring, perfect for you. The way he stayed in wolf form until you were ready to be with him, that was genius of him."

"It's not like I didn't know what werewolves were. Grey wolves don't weigh two hundred plus pounds and stand almost four feet at the shoulder," I replied. "It was just easier to be close to him when I didn't have to deal with memories of those men. ALL those men, especially when I had to give statements."

Erica came up and rubbed shoulders with me. "We're going to get them all, Tania. Dad is working with the Covens and we have many allies among the Packs."

"Is it wrong that I want to be part of killing them?" Werewolves had a much simpler justice system, they do the offense, they are tried and they die, usually at the teeth of the victim or family. "I mean, when I was a human, stuck in that hell, all I wanted was to be free. I didn't dream of revenge, I felt guilty because I was free and others I knew were still being raped. You can't be held captive with all those other girls and not feel something for them, without making friends, and it hurt." I leaned into Talia. "Plus as a human, it wasn't like I was going to go around ripping throats out. Now my wolf wants blood, but everyone is treating me like a fragile toy. I want to be part of this, I think I NEED to be part of it in order to heal. I want them dead and I want the other girls freed."

"Have you talked to Bobby about this?"

"Yes, but you know men... he gets all super-protective, his wolf is furious they did this to his mate. I think he feels like he needs to prove himself to me when he doesn't."

"I proved myself to Randall and he still doesn't like me fighting," Talia said. "That's why I took off for the Council without telling him anything. He had work to do and I can handle myself, I've done it for years. I'm sure Bobby just looks at you as being young and untrained, he doesn't want you to be hurt."

"He doesn't get to decide, does he?"

"Your relationship with him is just that," Patricia said. "If you want to fight, you better let him know early because if you think he's protective now, just wait until he has you pupped. You'll never even train after that unless you start now."

Pupped. Pregnant. We hadn't been using any protection, but I hadn't gone into heat. Looking around at the new mates, including Gia and Tia, I figured there would be a lot of pups coming soon. "What is the latest on the island?"

"Randall said the FBI and US Government can't do anything, it's in Colombian waters and the government there isn't helping," Talia replied as we started moving back to the Pack House. "He's on thin ice already after his outburst with his boss. He can't touch this at all, and he needs a good alibi for when the Bag o Donuts disappears."

"Come on," Vivian said as she led us to the front steps where our clothes had been piled. "It's time to put together a plan."

"How? We have no assets down there, no covens or werewolf packs," Talia said.

"When I was in college, we had an exchange student I became friends with, she was from Colombia. Beautiful girl, nice and smart as a whip. My Dad used to let her come to our Pack grounds with me on weekends. She will help us."

"You want to involve humans?"

Vivian shifted, pulling the dress over her head as we all changed and pulled on our dresses and sandals. "No... she's a werecat. Jaguar, specifically. Her Pride is in the mountain jungles, near the town of San Cristobal. They have about twenty cats, maybe more by now." Werecats are different than werewolves, and rarely interact. Territory fights with werecougars still take place in the western states, and werejaguars were forced to leave Florida as werewolf numbers expanded. The cats are great fighters, but don't have the numbers or the teamwork of a large Werewolf pack. As a result of the territory fights, most werecats want nothing to do with us. "They won't mind us females coming but bringing male werewolves or vampires won't go over well. Male werewolves have a reputation for taking advantages of felines in heat."

"Thinking with their dicks," I said. "Could I bring Bobby? He's my mate, and we can't leave him out."

"I think so. I don't know if they'll participate in the attacks, since they have to live among the Cartel. We could use their help with logistics if nothing else," Talia said. "The island is about seventy miles southwest of Cartegena, and that's the headquarters of the Cartels. I'm pretty sure nothing around there happens they don't get eyes on. A bunch of Gringos show up wanting to rent a boat, and they'll know. I'd been thinking about hiring a boat out of Panama, but that has its own risks."

"Basic plan, right? We sneak in, we kill the bad guys and leave with the girls. What do we need for that?"

"There are twenty girls last I was there," I said. "That's a big boat."

"And it won't help with law enforcement if we just kill everyone and burn the place down. The Colombian police are in the pocket of the Cartel, they'll cover it up."

"You need their books," I said. "Records of all the guests, payments, the girls they have bought and sold. If we can get the FBI the evidence they need, they can track all this down and get them all. Then maybe my sister can settle down, her blood oath satisfied." I hugged Talia, feeling sorry for her. She had given up everything for me, and now she couldn't even rest and enjoy her mate because of her vow. She had given up five Packs already.

We had ended up in the Alpha's offices, and we sat around the table. Vivian brought up a map of the area on her computer, the rest of us watching on the eighty-inch hi-def television on the wall. A little work with Mapquest, and we had an overhead view of the island. Named Isla Lizamur, it sat apart from other islands in the southern Gulf of Mexico. "Where is the airstrip, you said there was an airstrip," Vivian asked.

"Camouflaged," I told them. "I heard them talking about it once, there is a netting raised over it when not in use. Supplies come in from the docks here," I said as I pointed to the inlet. "I know they use trucks to bring the stuff in. The guest villas are along the beach here, and the main house is where the dungeon, orgy room and other facilities are."

"Orgy room?"

I nodded. "You don't advertise unlimited sex weekends without orgies. The guests can do whatever they want with whoever they want. Expect to find girls as young as ten, usually by eighteen you're too old to give them what they want. In addition to paying clientele, the island is run by the Cartels. They would use us too, and they were animals."

"I just want to kill them all," Talia said.

"We have to get the girls out. The guards, the staff- no mercy to them," I said. "As for the guests, well, anyone who flies to South America for the purpose of sex with children won't be missed."

"It won't be easy getting in," Talia said. "We'll have to work with the locals on that."

"First things first," Vivian said. "We need to get to Colombia."

"Shit, I don't even have a driver's license, much less a passport," I complained.

"Oh hell, that's no problem at all," Gia said. "What do you think we do for a living?" I shook my head, I'd barely met my brother's new mates. "We do identities for the Council. Come to our room after this and we'll get you everything you need, in a fake name."

"I've got my own papers, but Erica will need something," Talia said.

Erica nodded. "I hadn't been out of Wisconsin until last week."

"Bobby will need one too," I said. "It wouldn't help if his name flagged with the FBI while they have their eyes on Randall. As soon as this comes out, he'll be under a microscope." We kept planning for another hour, and then the real fun started.

Telling our mates, sans Bobby, that we were going to the island without them.

The next morning, the planning continued. Vivian had gotten a call from her friend, and after explaining what we were asking for, she said she would talk to her Pride Leader. Vivian would be the only one flying to Colombia, where she would coordinate with the Pride on evacuating the girls we would free. They would also sanitize the area, removing evidence and bodies.

Four people could fit on the airplane that flew in every two days with new clients.

Talia and Randall grabbed one man who I remembered, an oil man from Dallas who visited multiple times. They didn't say anything to him as they sedated him, a paralyzing agent that incapacitated him while he remained completely aware of what was going on. When I walked into the warehouse he was being held in, he lost control of his bladder. "Damn," Randall said as he got the hose. Since Mr. Jones was naked, bound to a steel chair and located over a floor drain in the concrete, a good spraydown down the smell down to where I could concentrate.

"Hello Daddy," I said as I sat in a chair across from him. He was shaking. "I see you already met my sister and her husband." He looked over at Talia and Randall, both of whom just stood there glaring at him.

"And I'm her husband," Bobby said as he walked in the door and stood next to me. "You hurt what is very dear to me, and I'm so looking forward to returning the favor. You will not survive; we are not negotiating for your life, but for the amount of suffering prior to your death."

"You see," I said, "Bobby here has had all day to think of ways to torture you, to take you to the brink of death and then pull back so he can do it again."

He was terrified, his hands firmly bound as he struggled. "What do you want? Money?"

I laughed. "Money is the least of my worries. No, I want information. How do you go about getting a flight to the island?"

"I text a phone number, then fly to Jamaica. They text back with a departure time from a private airfield in Nain. It's always the same pilot, always the same plane. The number is in my phone." I picked up his phone from the table, walking behind him to put his thumb on it to unlock it. I pulled up the text message application. "It's under Vacation Rentals," he said.

"That's what you call flying off to have sex with twelve-year-olds," Bobby snarled.

"Yes! I'm sorry!"

I pulled up the contact, there were multiple messages saved. "Have you brought guests?"

"I have to vouch for and pay for them, but yes. I just add the number to the message. They have my credit card info, they just charge it to their resort."

How convenient, we wouldn't even pay. I texted the number, requesting a time tomorrow for a flight. "What is the pilot's name and the tail number?"

"His name is Jose Guerro. I don't know the tail number, but I have a photo of a few of us getting ready to board the plane on my phone." I pulled up his photo album, flipping through until I found it.

"We're good," I told Randall. "Keep him here until we're done, we can't have word of his death getting out," I said.

"Oh, don't worry. He and I are going to have a good time, and I won't even leave a mark on him that will raise suspicions." I didn't doubt that a bit. Randall knew a few things about the use of electricity that would keep our guest in a world of pain for what remained of his life. When we were done, he would be paralyzed with a hard-to-trace drug and placed in his car, inside his closed garage. The cops wouldn't look closely into his suicide.

Talia, Erica, Bobby and I boarded a plane for Jamaica three hours later.

Ch. 57

Vivian's POV

As soon as I heard back from Catarina Carreno, my Colombian werepanther friend, I started working on my travel plans. Of course, no flights went direct from Denver. I bought a ticket to Miami, from there I would fly to Bogata and then catch a hop to Cartegena.

"Be safe, love," Dallas said as he walked me out to the car, the driver waiting with the door open. "You trust this girl?"

"With my life," she said. "Don't worry, they will help us and it won't be tracked back to us."

He let out a sigh. "I've got vampires in my house, why not werecats too," he said. "Let her know that she is welcome here. A friend of you is a friend to our Pack."

I leaned in and kissed him, then bent down and gave Austin a big hug goodbye before kissing his cheek. "Momma will be back in a few days," I told him. "I need you to listen to Daddy and have fun with your new Pack members, all right?"

He nodded. "Lum you," he said.

"I love you too." I cried a little as I drove away, watching Dallas lead him back into the Pack House. I texted a lot while waiting for flights and read books as I flew between airports. By the time I arrived at the passenger pick-up line in Cartegena, I was exhausted.

"VIVIAN!!" The Range Rover's passenger window was down and an arm was waving madly at me. I smiled and grabbed my bag, but as soon as the vehicle stopped, Catarina was out the door and hugging the stuffing out of me. "It's so good to see you!"

"You too, Cat. It's been too long." She tossed my bag in the front seat, then pushed me in the back as she climbed in behind me. "Vivian, this is my mate Javier. Javier, my bestie from college, Vivian."

"Nice to meet you, Alpha," he said as he turned in his seat and offered his hand.

"A pleasure. I'm still not used to that greeting, I keep looking for my Dad when someone says it," I said. We got on the road, and it was down to business. I updated them on everything I knew of the island from my talks with Tania. I had satellite images of the islands, updated with her notes, and I covered the basic plan. "There are two parts to this operation," I said. "One is to go in there and wipe out the people running it. Talia is going to lead that; they will fly in, take care of the bad guys and fly back out," I said. "They can't fly with weapons, so those will have to be there when they arrive. I'm assuming you can buy weapons? I need four Glock 19's and a subsonic sniper rifle, all with suppressors."

"You're kidding, right? You're in Colombia, it will take me less time to buy those than to hire a plumber," Javier said.

"Good. I'm going to need you to drop me near the island. I'll sneak in with the arms, take out the sentries at the airfield and then cover our escape. My mate told me I have to avoid 'excessive risks.'" They both laughed with me.

"How can we help you?"

"Well... do you know anyone who has a boat we can charter without arousing suspicions? A big boat capable of carrying twenty or more passengers?"

"We do," Javier said. "It's a commercial fishing boat, almost forty feet long. The owner and his sons are in our Pride," he said with a smile. My jaw dropped, and he just laughed. "What?"

"You are cats, I thought you wouldn't like the water," I said.

"Jaguars love the water, we're excellent swimmers," he said.

I smacked the seat back in annoyance. "How was I to know, we were in a DESERT!" My home Pack was in the mountains east of Tucson, Arizona, and both had attended the University of Arizona. "Is your member available? I'll pay, I just need to keep the transaction in cash and make sure he understands what he's getting into."

"Let me handle that," he said. He got out his cellphone and started talking in rapid-fire Spanish. "He's open to it but he wants to meet you first and work out the fee."

"I have money, and our Pack will owe your Pride a favor," I said.

"How many men are on the island," Catarina asked as she looked at the map that showed the buildings.

"About twenty, most of whom will be armed. Add in another four to ten clients and any Cartel visitors."

"Damn. How many are going in?"

"Four plus me, but trust me... that's overkill. You've heard of the Alpha Killer?"

"Who hasn't? It seems too fancilful to be true, though." Catarina looked concerned. "You sure you don't need us there? We can supply warriors if our Pride agrees."

"No, the last thing you need is for someone to link your Pride with this. Watch this," I said. I pulled out my phone and brought up the fight between Talia and Alpha Justin. Her mouth was hanging open for the next few minutes.

"Damn," she said. "No werewolf is that fast. What is she?"

"Vampire and Werewolf hybrid. Incredibly fast and deadly, but she's a good person and can be trusted. Another like her will be along, plus her little sister and her mate."

"The one who was kept here?" I nodded. "Fuck. I almost feel sorry for those men."

"Almost." I put my phone away. "Once the attack is complete, I'll signal your boat to come in to the cargo dock here on the island." I pointed out the narrow inlet and the dock. "You'll load up the girls and I and we'll go back out to sea. The other four will get back on the plane and return to Jamaica, then fly home. By the time the Colombian police or the Cartels figure it out, we'll all be long gone."

"Then what? We can't bring them into a Colombian port."

"I'll call a contact in the FBI and have them send the Coast Guard or Navy to us. We rendezvous and hand over the women and the evidence they will be carrying, then the boat returns home and I get off. It needs to be done this way so the Cartels and the Americans can never know exactly who did this," I said.

"How much time do we have?"

"Tomorrow."

"Fuck," Javier said. "We best get to the docks then."

The Pride leader, Pablo Rodriguez, and the fishing boat captain, Jose Mena, were waiting below decks on the boat. Catarina handed me a shawl to cover my blonde hair as we walked down the dock and onto the older vessel. Thirty minutes later, we had a deal. I opened the secret compartment in my bag, withdrawing fifty thousand in cash and handing it over. "You're paying in full?" Jose looked surprised.

"Your word is good, if I don't make it back you have your money and will finish the job," I said. I gave Javier another ten grand. He would go get the weapons and the other supplies I had asked for. He left with Pablo, leaving us alone below decks.

Catarina made an amazing dinner for us, and Jose took on fuel and provisions for the journey. Javier returned at nightfall, and Jose and his two boys got us underway. At three in the morning, we were slowly moving through the choppy seas, about a half-mile off the island. I was dressed in a wetsuit, with mask and snorkel and fins, the weapons bag attached around my shoulders with a rope. It was sealed watertight and had enough air in it to float. "You sure you don't want more help doing this," she asked.