Alpha Killer Ch. 56-60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, it's late and we just want to take our mates to bed," I said.

"Well, give me some pups while you're at it," she said before promising the girls they'd talk more tomorrow. I walked Talia back to my room, glad I had my own bathroom attached. After a quick shower, we fell asleep in each other's arms and everything felt right again.

We woke about noon and walked down to the smell of bacon cooking. BLT's were for lunch, and for us that meant a stack of bacon on sourdough with a leaf of lettuce and a big slice of tomato. We talked wedding over lunch, the girls agreeing that it should be held on Tomah Pack lands. "Have you thought more about taking over as Alphas there," my father asked.

"I did, especially on the way home," Tania said. "I'm not the scared human I was when I was found, not anymore. Taking out those men on the island was liberating; I survived, and they paid for what they did with their lives. My wolf is strong, and she wants her Pack."

"We plan to visit there soon, the sooner the better," Bobby said. "No one can move forward until we decide, and she's ready as long as I'm by her side." He leaned over and kissed her. "I'll always be by your side," he said in her ear.

"I need her statement, but I can get that after we're done," I said. "I can drive you back to Dallas later today so you can catch a flight."

"I want to run with my mate tonight, can we leave in the morning? We'll get an afternoon flight tomorrow," she said.

We decided on an early evening hunt, then we'd leave late in the morning. Bobby went off to buy the tickets while I pulled out the information that my boss had emailed me from Miami. I went through the photos with her and wrote out a statement for her to sign. She was able to identify eight of the ten dead people as being part of the training facility she had been held at. I scanned the statement in and emailed it to my boss, informing her I'd be back at work in two days after spending another night at home.

Ten minutes later I got her answer in the form of a call. "Forget that, get to Miami now. The Colombian police got a tip and raided Sex Island, and everyone there is dead."

"Dead? Oh my God, those poor girls!"

"The girls aren't there," she said. "All the staff and the guests were shot, and the girls just disappeared. Pack for a week and bring your passport, we're heading down there."