All Comments on 'Always Faithful Ch. 04.5'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lets Hope For a avalanche!

There is nobody worth a shit in this story, but it would be nice to kill a couple of them off, but all the shit is saved for ole Dan. Too bad. Nice guys do finish last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

In ch 5 you said Laura spends her vacations, thanksgivings and newyears with Gerg. Then what is Dan doing with her. What kind of relation does he have left with Laura.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
same bullshit again

I think the repetitive description of Laura having sex with Greg and the others takes about a third of this story, and yet she claims unending love for Dan, pure bullshit again. But we knew that already from the mix up with the chapters. So what's the point. We didn't need this one or the 4.4. We could figure it all out. Hoepfully this was the last unless, of course, your surpris us with a different ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ARTSY, LF, Patron, BL, Liaison, etc., WTF?

Don't you know any more names? What kind of annoying patronizing contrivance is that? Or do you get shits and giggles out of annoying readers?

NucleusNucleusabout 14 years ago
I don't understand

Why Part 5 and 6 before 4.4 and 4.5?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stop!!!

End it! Get rid of her, have Greg find out everything, have Dan walk away, have BL cancel her out. She doesn't deserve the first bit of consideration for anything other than allowing her to remain in the same city with these guys, despite the fact that she is now a recognized slut/whore & prostitute!

Give some dignity to Dan and yes Greg, he's not a bad guy - just a guy who is on the receiving end of a georgeous slut for sex.

........END IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Guess I am not following this..

I kind of like the story...but....I will be damned if I can figure out what sequence I am supposed to read the segments in...Can someone clue me in..

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
what a bitch

I'm having trouble seeing Artsy as Dan's friend, she keeps encouraging him to lay off his bitch of a wife when she should be encouraging him to stop tolerating her abuse. Dan is missing a grand opportunity to get her back for all her disrespect when he doesn't out all her other lovers to greg. Laura deserves to die a long and painfull death.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 14 years ago
Fubar

Which is it, Dan grows a spine or what?? Although I am compelled to read this lengthy drama I feel the urge to commit various acts of violence when I finish a chapter. Dans love for Laura may have led to his tolerating her fling but you've gone too far afield for good fiction. I demand the bitch and Greg suffer greatly for their selfish mindfucking of Dan, enen artsy could use a lashing or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dan delivers divorce papers

It is time for Dan to end the affair he is having with Laura. Everyone knows that Laura is married to Greg and seeing Dan on the side. Her parents and sisters, Dan's parents and siblings, all their associates at work, friends, and community. Dan needs to sue for divorce, sue Greg's law firm for Greg breaking company policy about affairs with lower level personnel, Business Lady for the same reason. Break both companies down and that will leave the happy couple without jobs or money but with each other. Greg gets sued for alienation of affection. Dan can have Artsy or his secretary, plenty of money from the lawsuits and his freedom from Laura.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This author is a complete fucking idiot.

OMG, how does society allow these ball-less wonders to continue to pollute the gene pool?

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for Writer. Whoa what drama, what betrayal by Laura, she fucks EVERYONE LOL Just like my first wife. LOL Funny thing, I didn't care anymore than Dan does that she is fucking other men. I hope the writer gives Dan His Secretary. His Sexy Secretary, has had him already several times, and I am sure that she would settle down with Dan. Meanwhile the other artsy GF has been too flaky. Dan needs his young sexy Secretary. Please Please Please. Thanks, Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous