Always Faithful Ch. 05

Story Info
Turmoil Resolved - Laura comes home, rocky road to normalcy.
11.5k words
3.31
29.5k
10

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: First and foremost, Always Faithful is a work of fiction; no characters depict any known persons. To the best of the author's knowledge, there is no women's clothing manufacturer by the name of Business Lady. Five is the next to last chapter and is much shorter than parts three and four. Chapter 4.6 ended with Laura and Greg at their New Years Eve party and Dan at his with Artsy and LF.

*

Five -- Turmoil Resolved -- Laura returns home and the rocky road to normalcy

A sound at the door brought Dan's head up. His secretary stood in the opening and spoke softly to him, "It's Laura; do you want to take the call?" Dan picked up his phone - Well hello, so good to hear from you. It has been a while. He recalled with distaste the last time he talked with his wife; it was six weeks ago at Thanksgiving when she told him she was leaving to go skiing with Greg. Laura asked if they could get together for lunch soon. The last few times we have met for lunch have not been my favorite meals. Laura promised no funny business, and she reminded Dan they were still married to one another. Funny you should bring that up Laura, it hasn't seemed that way for the past year, has it?

No, I am not going to call you Baby, and I am damned sure not going to meet you at that place, ever again, never-ever if that is clearer. Dan sighed as Laura tried to reason with him and get an agreeable conversation going. Okay Laura, lunch this afternoon. I will be in front of your office at noon. I haven't bought a new car yet; you should recognize mine. I'll decide the restaurant.

Dan's last words to his secretary before leaving were, "I am going to lunch with Laura. If I am not back by two, you might want to call 911 and file a missing person report. Either that, or tell the police to look for a dead body fitting my description, or hers." She smiled, but reached to touch Dan's forearm as a gesture of support. Fifteen minutes later, he pulled to a stop next to his wife.

One of the VP perks was membership in the best downtown business club. The maitre de escorted them to the private table Dan called to request. "You look good Laura; married life must agree with you. You look like you are getting more than your share these days."

"Dan, I didn't call for a long lost dose of sarcasm from my husband. Can we skip that much and just talk?"

"You called me; what's up?"

"Baby, I said I would be with Greg until the end of the year. This is a new year."

"Yes, I seem to remember going to a party, counting down, and kissing my dates. I watched some of the bowl games."

Laura decided she had to push hard to get Dan out of his bitter mood. "Are you telling me you don't want me to come home; should we talk about a divorce instead of coming home?"

"I have a feeling Greg would pick up the lunch tab today if we talked about divorce."

"I'll pay my own damned tab, thank you. I don't need either you or Greg to do that for me."

"Okay, let's try to be civil; I will make a good faith effort."

"Thank you Baby, that's all I am asking for right now. A kiss when we leave would be nice, but I will let you decide when you are ready to kiss me again."

Husband and wife had a long put off, but much necessary, conversation about their status. Laura tried to make a sincere apology for her antics at Thanksgiving, but Dan refused to accept. "Laura, of all the fuck-Dan-over things you have done in the past year, that one may be forever inexcusable."

"Okay, you are right. I will live with I fucked up badly." Laura did her best to negotiate coming home to Dan, but keeping the status quo relatively intact. To Dan, it seemed as though she wanted to move some clothes back home, and decide night-to-night which bed she graced.

Dan reached for the ruby ring on his wife's left hand. "You have some decisions to make. I want you as my wife, with me as your husband. I am even willing to accept that you have Greg as lover, but not the way things are now. Think seriously about what you want for your future. I know you care about me. I know you care about Greg. I don't think you are ready to make the decisions that you need to make today."

"You think I should sleep on it, is that what you are saying?" Dan nodded. "Can we sleep together on it Baby?"

Dan laughed and squeezed her ring to shake it, "No, not with this ring on this hand." Dan looked Laura squarely on with no hint of smile, but no anger also. "We better go; I told my secretary to put out an APB if I wasn't back by two."

"I would gladly take off this ring if you have time to take me home Baby; it's been a long time."

"That's not what I meant; you know that. Beside which, neither you nor I have been doing without for the last seven months. Greg will fuck you tonight. Trust me, male intuition; Greg will fuck you good."

This time Laura laughed, "Who are you fucking tonight?"

"Actually, I have more choices than you, don't I?" Dan relented and kissed his wife as he put her in his car, and again when he dropped her off. "You can come to the ceremony Friday at three if you want. I will be official as VP then."

Dan went home after work only to pack a few things to take to Mrs. Patron's home. He intended to stay with her until the Friday ceremony. Laura fixed a light dinner and curled up with Greg in the den. She was quiet for a while, thinking about her lunch meeting with Dan. She looked for her ring finger, and found that hand resting high on her other husband's thigh. Quiet mood time ended when Laura's hand cupped Greg's crotch.

Moving fingers caressed an erection in thirty seconds. After thirty more seconds of kiss, Greg decided he was ready. "We need to get these clothes off."

"Here, or in the bedroom?"

"Strip woman. Strip your ass bare right now while I do the same."

Laura was naked and kneeling on the sofa by the time Greg finished undressing. He reached between spread thighs to squeeze and probe. "Oh shit yes, get me wet and ready for you. I want your fat cock in me now." Jab -- jab -- jab -- jab -- jab hard with two fingers into cunt. Cock followed where fingers pulled away. "Oh cock, fuck me, cock. Yes, yes, fuck me beautiful cock." Greg slapped and fucked into his lover at full speed pace. The fury of male assault carried Laura quickly up and over into bliss. Greg was right behind her; he left his fluid deposit as proof of calling.

Laura fell from her perch over the sofa back and pulled Greg to her lap. "Let me hold you for a while then we can do this again." Greg let his weight on her until he was concerned he was too much. They disentangled and moved to the bedroom for round two. Laura screamed encouragement and begged for more, harder. Sleep rejuvenated them for another quick hard tumble in the morning before work. Laura didn't sleep on the questions Dan asked; her night thoughts were of the great sex session with her other husband. Dan's male instinct was on the money. Greg did indeed fuck his woman good and hard to reestablish his primacy. Marks left as proof were all hidden under Laura's suit when they walked hand-in-hand to the office, but both knew that a claim had been filed.

> > > - - < < <

When Laura walked into the large conference room Friday afternoon, she saw her husband with Mrs. Patron and Artsy talking with the President. Somehow she was surprised both women had been invited. Dan's invitation to her seemed a casual afterthought to lunch. I wonder if his other two women got more formal invitations? Did Dan pick them up, possibly send a limo? Laura walked up to her husband, gave him a squeeze and kiss on the cheek, followed by a broad smile and "Hi Baby" greeting. Dan's smile at seeing her was genuine; his hug of waist and kiss on cheek were a bit restrained. Although he intended no guile, his mixed reaction sent exactly that message to Laura.

President conducted what ceremony there was. First he gave a plaque of appreciation to Dan's predecessor. Next, President spoke of a future in good hands as he formally proclaimed Dan vice-president. Finally he spoke of the PR value of Dan's art project and the need to bring all manner of creativity to the work environment. Dan spoke last; first about future business growth plans. He announced his goals, and he challenged others on his staff to push harder for new opportunities. He closed his remarks praising Mrs. Patron and Artsy for their support and vision of his art in the office events. In all of the speeches and gestures, Laura found herself in the background.

Mrs. Patron approached her during the social part of the ceremony. Laura was off to the side with a glass of wine nibbling on sliced zucchini. "Laura dear, I am having a small gathering at my home to continue this celebration for Daniel this evening. I don't want you to think it inappropriate to be a part of his day. Please come." Laura listened and seemed to be checking a calendar in her mind. She did appreciate Mrs. Patron's invitation; the woman was trying to be helpful as well as correct. Still, Laura hesitated and Mrs. Patron noticed. "I think it would also be appropriate to bring your lover if you choose. I am sure Daniel would not object."

Greg was leery, but not adamant. He knew he actually liked being with Dan the few times they had been together as threesome. He admired Dan professionally, but also knew he could never allow his wife the freedom Dan allowed Laura. He grabbed Laura in a bear hug and agreed, "All right Darling, I will go with you tonight."

"You can drive so you control how long we stay; just say the word and I will get my coat immediately. This is a perfect opportunity to show off my new beaver."

Mrs. Patron's house, large as it was, felt full with the number of people at her gathering for her Daniel. As it happened, Laura knew more of the artist community invitees, and Greg was surprised at how many business contacts he and Dan had in common. Laura saw Artsy talking with Interior Designer and guided Greg toward them. "Artsy, this is my lover, Greg, I hope you remember meeting him last year at our house."

"Yes, how are you, so good to see you again." Artsy introduced Interior Designer. "This is Laura, Dan's wife, and her lover Greg. Rupert is a close friend of Mrs. Patron, and of ours."

Laura and Greg both noted the ours term Artsy used. Greg was not at all put off; the same could not be said for Laura, but she never let a muscle twitch over it. "Dan is off in the study; I think he is with LF. They are talking with some people about his art in the office project. I wouldn't be surprised if his next write up will be in the business section of the newspaper, possibly even the Wall Street Journal."

Greg and Laura moved on, stopping for conversations with people one or the other knew. They spent some time with Mrs. Patron; Greg actually began working her as a potential client source. He was fascinated with the older woman. "I have told Dan on several occasions that I want to be just like you when I grow up." All three laughed at Laura's meaningful joke. Dan saw them talking and approached; he took Greg's hand first and gave a sincere shake and pat on the shoulder. He kissed Laura next, on her cheek, followed lightly on lips.

Dan accepted Greg's congratulations on his promotion with thanks. He judged his rival was being honest; they had never quarreled about the other's work attributes. They only disagreed about Laura, about whose wife she should be. Dan turned his head to look at his wife closer. He realized that he and Greg had no quarrel at all; Laura was the one of them who lived in confusion. "You look Business Lady proper tonight Baby; I expected something more dressy. You look good though."

Laura heard the Baby and was quietly pleased; she twirled to show off the split skirt suit she wore. "BL makes some things for evening meetings that are very attractive. I consider your promotion along business meeting lines."

"Do you remember this Dan? You bought a blouse for me just like it. That was my first Business Lady purchase. I wore it when we first met them in San Francisco." Laura handed Greg her suit jacket and turned and posed showing the tailored halter blouse in silver silk. "I still think it is one of our best designs. With jacket on my blouse looks demure and professional. With jacket off it screams this is a sexy, powerful, confident woman."

Mrs. Patron sided with Laura, "I agree completely dear; you look powerful and professional as you are dressed. You look very feminine, and a sexy professional woman too." Laura nodded her thank you.

Driving home, Laura snuggled as close to Greg as she dared. His hand reached through the slit and stroked high on warm, nylon covered, thigh. "Your other husband is doing quite well, darling; he seems to have both artists and businessmen eating out of his hand."

"You are right, meeting Artsy has been good for him; good for us too if you look at things that way. Having Mrs. Patron as a close friend and supporter is his greatest asset. That woman is incredible."

"Do you think they get it on?"

"Yes, they do; he has told me as much."

"Does my woman with two husbands get jealous about Mrs. Patron?"

Laura didn't respond immediately; she thought on Greg's question and then pressed his hand closer and higher. "No, not jealous, even if there was no you, I wouldn't be jealous of Mrs. Patron." Laura kissed Greg just above his collar. "If I move your hand about two inches higher would you stop asking questions?"

"I wish you had worn stockings tonight."

"So do I; move your hand just a second." Laura reached under and pulled, "Play now; I want to be gushing by the time we get home."

Laura very carefully hung her beaver jacket and the suit she wore; she quickly stripped what little else she wore, throwing her bra across the room toward Greg. He was still holding it with a surprised look on his face when Laura ran to him and jumped, wrapping her legs at his waist and her arms around his neck. "I'm yours, any way and every way, yours tonight. Make me sing for you. Make me sing so long and loud everyone knows I am yours."

Laura felt herself dropped to the bed on her back. Greg scrambled to throw off his remaining clothes. "I am going to take that offer, darling. Your ass is mine tonight and you are going to sing my song. Ready or not, here I come." In spite of his words, Greg took time to prepare his lover for the onslaught. He lubed and probed with fingers before knocking at the back door with cock. "Now!"

"Yes, give it to me." Greg doubled her back with legs kicking high over his shoulders. With a power thrust he went completely in. "Oh Baby, Baby, I love you Darling. Fuck me darling just like this; fuck my ass deep and hard the way you like to fuck me. I love it, I love it; I love you." Greg screwed his lover with strong steady strokes; he was unhurried with no intention of finishing soon. He once again proclaimed his primacy with a powerful fuck that had Laura screaming in orgasm. In the back of his mind he was dueling Dan as he fucked. Dan was Laura's lawful husband, but Greg had held that role in the bedroom for the last seven months.

During Laura's third screaming orgasm, Greg finally let himself cum and he filled her bowels with his seed. They lay on their bed connected, breathless and motionless. "You sing good, darling. If you want to sing the second verse, whisper in my ear and encourage me. Tell me exactly what you want."

Laura kissed, licked and whispered. What she wanted was what her lover wanted, more of the same. "Get my legs even higher this time; fuck my ass even harder; make me sing my love song to you even louder. When you are ready, take me."

"Suck my balls; make them fill with juice. Tell me when you want the music to start."

Laura licked and sucked for a long time. She hummed the soft opening strains of her song muffled with a mouthful. When she was sure Greg could get no harder she simply said now. Greg drove to his task; Laura was reamed as never before; she screamed encouraging invective. "Fuck this whore ass with your fat cock. Use me, fuck me, harder you bastard, harder." Both were screaming loud their pleasure before orgasm overwhelmed them and they slept.

Dan took initiative for the next contact. He called the day she returned from a week-long trip to Business Lady. They talked about this year's arts open house for their private gallery. LF would be the featured artist. The portrait of Laura would hang with the one from last year; one of LF's Artsy and Dan series would be permanently mounted as well. The entirety of her series of the two would be displayed for the event. Laura's commitment was immediate and unequivocal. "I will be with you Baby; being hostess with you is our proper role." Laura paused for a moment, "Baby, I don't want my being with you to be artificial. Can I come home?"

Laura told Greg later that week. "Are you saying we have had our time and you judge in favor of Dan? I like Dan, he is a good man, but I will miss you. I will miss us together."

"No, no, no darling, not at all the end of us. I have not decided Dan is better than you, or even better for me than you."

"What is it?"

Laura stared at the ceiling before softly answering, "I guess I really am a woman with two husbands, and I haven't been paying attention to one of them for the last seven months. The art gallery at home is as important to Dan as the one in his office. I am as much a part of that home as I am in this house. I should be with him in our home."

For all three people involved in Laura's complicated life, social interaction tacked back toward a zigzag course that only barely resembled normalcy. Laura moved into her other home for the months of January and February so she could properly assist and host their art party. She brought her wedding gown and ring box, a few business suits, her leopard print long gown, and a very few pieces of her Greg's house wardrobe. If I need anything else I will just buy new. I don't want to give Greg any more impression that I am abandoning him than necessary. I damned sure don't want him looking elsewhere. I still want my two husband life.

Their party was an even bigger success than the first one last year. Once again the featured artist, LF, occupied the guest room for a few days. That LF had been sexually involved with both Laura and Dan in the past months was not an insurmountable issue. LF broached the subject and they talked it out over dinner the first night. "I have had each of you, and each of you has had me. I know Dan is good in a three way, and you are too Laura. I don't see why I can't have each of you at least one night while I am here, maybe both of you one night too."

"Oh hell, why not. I am sure you know, although I have never admitted as much, that I fucked Portrait last year. Am I going to be part of your annual art tradition Baby; hang your work in our gallery and nail Laura to the bed too?"

"Welcome to Gallery Libertine. We must be proper hosts and try to see that our guests are satisfied. Which of us do you want tonight, LF?"

"We were together New Years; how about if your wife and I have some fun tonight?"

"She's all yours; that is a typical situation for her, sleeping with someone other than her lawful husband."

"Tacky tacky, Dan."

Dan kissed his wife and gave a quick hug, "I know, but it was deliberate; that's okay, isn't it Baby?"

"In case we decide we need something long and stiff tonight, you haven't moved where we keep the candlesticks, have you?"

"Now we are even; may I have the honor of kissing both of you ladies goodnight?"

LF was using the guest room across the hall; she entered with Laura in hand and the door swung to, but did not latch and close completely. Dan entered the master suite, but left his door ajar so he could listen. His aural treat began even before he was ready to crawl under the covers. By the time he finished in the bathroom and donned his silk pajama bottoms, he could hear sounds of kissing and compliments of body parts being revealed. As he was switching off the table lamp he heard the first of many owwwww yesssss please, again cries. Dan was somewhat surprised to hear LF be the first to call for more.