Always Faithful Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura smiled at her husband, an I told you so sort of smile, "Sure did."

Dan drained his drink and fixed another. "Tell me, and tell me why."

"You know the reasons. I am competitive at everything I do, and very competitive over my affair with Greg. I left my wedding dress out so you would know. Don't ever accuse me of cheating this time. I made sure there could be no doubt as to where and when I fucked my lover. The only question you can have is how many times."

"How many?"

"Three the first night; three times in my wedding gown and then we went to sleep. At least twice the rest of the nights. I had my other husband in my rightful husband's bed, and I loved every screw we turned. I loved Greg's fat cock fucking me because I knew I was getting you back for challenging me two years ago."

"And you can sit there with a straight face and say you never hated me?"

"Yes Baby, I can say I never hated you with a pure heart because it is true. I don't hate you; just the opposite, I love you."

"You are a witch, a damned witch. I want to hate you, hate what you do to me, but I love you."

Laura fixed another round of drinks, "Wait right here." She returned from their bedroom ten minutes later wearing her trousseau nightgown. "I could have worn this for Greg, but I didn't. You can make love to me wearing this, or try to fuck the demons from my body tonight; your choice."

> > > - - < < <

Another year came, another birthday for Greg. Dan watched from the front doorstep as Greg held the passenger door and eased Dan's wife, their wife, to her seat. Dan saw Laura tug at her dress to make sure it didn't catch in the door. He remembered her words of four years ago, "Don't bother to wait up for me Baby, I know I'll be late." She no longer needed to say those words. This was the fifth time Laura was going with her lover, her former boss, to celebrate his birthday. Dan had every expectation that Greg would return Laura to this doorstep very, very late.

For four years, Laura and Greg ended this night with a passionate kiss around three in the morning. This year was number five, and Dan expected no change. He could see no change on the horizon. As Greg's car pulled away, Dan closed the door and went to the den. He had some work papers to read. ESPN and vodka tonic always helped as his special relaxer. Dan expected to be in bed and asleep before midnight. He would probably stir for a quick kiss when Laura finally came to bed; he no longer needed to explore her body for evidence of indiscretion. That his wife, Laura, and her lover, Greg, would have sex many times tonight was a given.