Always Faithful Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the guest room, Laura was between LF's legs enjoying her feast. Soft licks on inner lips, followed by hard kisses on LF's clit button brought on the first cry Dan heard across the hall. "Here kitty kitty, here kitty kitty, does kitty want another kiss?" Laura backed her head away.

LF reached with her hips to close the gap. "Ohhh, damn, damn, damn you bitch, fuck me." LF's scream response to Laura's teeth suddenly biting snapped Dan's head upright and his eyes wide. The women knew nothing of Dan; they continued their sexing. Dan finally drifted off to sleep during an extended stretch of tender passion sounds. Laura and LF made love well into the night. At times both screamed their pleasure loudly, but Dan was in dreamland. They had their night of private passion with no intrusion.

Dan woke in the morning to more sex sounds. This time it was Laura whose screams and curses crossed the hallway. Dan propped on elbow and listened until bladder could no longer be denied. LF was obviously giving Laura the sort of hard sexing she preferred. Dan went to the kitchen to start coffee and breakfast. The women arrived later; both showed hues of sex glow pink everywhere not covered by their robes. "Welcome to the commissary, ladies." He served coffee and breakfast plates to rejuvenate them. He decoded a clue about the morning screams when Laura kissed LF's knuckles, the back of her hand, her wrist, and up to LF's forearm.

This year, Dan decided to split their event into two nights. The first night was limited to very close friends in the art circle, three very close neighbor couples and the journalists who had been helpful with publicity about Dan's art in the office project. Dan offered President and the retiring VP a choice of tonight, or tomorrow when more from Dan's office would be included; both opted for the second showing. Greg at first balked, but relented when Laura pouted. He was not enthused about attending and having to return home alone. Laura also invited Liaison and SO, but they were unable to come.

Mrs. Patron stationed herself beside Laura much of the evening and acted as assistant hostess. Interior Designer received a good tour of the home and its furnishings. Though January, the night was warm enough for a quick look at their patio and back yard. Interior Designer told Laura there was a lot of potential out back to dramatize their home if she ever decided to move in that direction.

Dan stood to her side as Artsy performed the unveiling and was Mistress of Ceremony for the formal dedication part of the night. She traced a history of select private galleries and their influence on art in America. She segued to the planned theme of Dan and Laura's gallery, portraits of intimates in intimate settings. With reference to last year's portrait of Laura as Tigress, she parted the drape and turned the stage over to LF. Laura pulled Greg to her side and held him close as LF talked about her portrait extracting the violent essence of a passionate soul to canvas. She turned in gesture toward Laura as she spoke, catching her kissing Greg with open palm under his suit jacket and on her lover's heart.

LF began soft spontaneous applause, "Yes, success, passion and art. I am author; the mistress of the house is my passionate subject." Greg tried to be embarrassed, Laura was not. She pressed and held her kiss and her other husband.

LF crossed the room to speak to the Dan and Artsy portrait and series. She talked about all six paintings; this time her vision was souls melding. When she pointed to the couple standing close, they were holding hands and leaning into one another. Laura spoke to Dan, more mouthing than sound, "It's all right Baby, kiss her, kiss Artsy like you want to." Dan and Artsy were shy at first, but when they kissed their bodies seemed to intertwine resembling LF's paintings.

The evening evolved into an intimate cocktail party after the ceremony. Greg stayed for some of the small talk, but he begged off early. Laura walked him to his car to thank him for coming and promising return favors soon. "I would lift this leopard skirt and fuck you right here, but I think I would be a mess going back inside. Will you settle for a kiss now and something more soon?"

"You under my desk, and then lunch tomorrow?"

"Deal!"

Dan followed Laura when she went to the kitchen to check with the caterer. "I have a question, a bit sensitive?"

Laura looked up; she saw the question in his eyes before he asked. "You want Artsy tonight?"

"Yes, but only if you agree, and only if you want another night with LF."

Laura kissed him lightly. "I want to say yes, and I want to say no. If I say yes tonight, I want you alone tomorrow. Can I give you an answer later?"

"Of course." Dan returned her kiss more strongly than Laura offered. They returned to their guests.

Guests began to leave, those with little personal connection, the journalists, left first. The close friends next, some had children at home to attend. Arts people are more night owls, but they too trickled toward the door. Mrs. Patron and her friend, and Interior Designer and his friend received very warm send-offs from Dan, Laura, Artsy and LF. At the last moment, Laura asked Interior Designer if they could get together, possibly in early spring, to talk about back yard ideas. Mrs. Patron accepted very warm kisses from all four bidding farewell. Dan held her close and then escorted her to Interior Designer's car.

Laura spoke quietly to her husband's lover. "Artsy, could I ask a favor?"

"Of course, Laura."

"Would you keep my husband occupied tonight; I would like one more night with LF?"

The artist smiled and took Dan by the hand, "Is there any champagne left; I am suddenly thirsty?"

"Sit over there with Dan; let me serve." Husband and wife each settled in with wine and another partner in a totally comfortable and natural setting. Conversation flowed freely.

As he and Artsy headed for the bedroom, Dan called out final instructions, "I am going to make sure our door is closed tonight; I suggest you two do the same." Laughter followed them up the stairs.

The second night event was more robust; they invited more people, and people with less interest in art per se. More neighbors had been invited, plus many coworkers, and lesser lights of the local art and gallery scene. The caterer kept busy supplying snacks and drinks for the crowd wrapped in party atmosphere. Laura spent much of her time with Mr. and Mrs. Old Jacobs and the other senior partners plus her fellow executive girl sisters. Greg stayed by her side most of the night. Dan likewise entertained President, former VP and their wives. All in all, it was a successful party; Dan was glad he decided to separate the crowds this year.

As the party wound down, Laura pulled Dan aside. "Tonight I have the sensitive request Baby."

"You want to be with Greg tonight?"

Laura kissed him, "I would like to if you can entertain LF and Artsy, and if you say it's okay if I go with Greg?"

Dan considered his wife's question; they had only had two days alone before LF arrived, and they hadn't had much time together since. "If you go with Greg, will you be back? Would you rather use our room tonight?"

Laura was totally surprised by the offer to have Greg here; she remembered Dan's explosion when she suggested that arrangement once before. Infidelity, marriage wreck, Dan had implied divorce if she took Greg to their bed; now he offers that much. "I think it would be best if I went home with Greg; I'll come home tomorrow or the next day. Is that okay with you Baby?"

"Don't worry, you can go with him; I will take care of our guests."

Laura and Greg slipped away quietly. When all the guests departed, Dan and his ladies of the evening shared a last bottle of champagne while relaxing in the den. LF turned serious, "Dan, I want to say thank you for everything you have done. Not so much for me, we have all three worked together for tonight. Mostly thank you for all of us who live the arts here in this backwater cultural city. We will never equal either high finance or NASCAR, but if we climb a notch, you are a big part of our climb."

"Wow, what brought that on?"

"You did, silly goof."

"She's right Dan, what you have done for all of us is important."

"I better get that bigger hat people talk about."

LF returned to sarcasm. "Don't worry about your hat; just make sure your dick stays strong if you are going to satisfy both of us tonight."

After killing the bottle, Dan led his women to the master bedroom. "Tonight in this bed; you two can be the artists and I will be your canvas." Artsy and LF worked Dan over in bed. His cock proved valiant, strong and long lasting. Artsy and LF each received double injections of his sperm. Dan's body was scratched and rake marked before they finally kissed one another goodnight.

In Laura's other home, her other bedroom with her other husband, she knelt to the floor still dressed. "If I am going to be spending more time under your desk again, we need to practice. Take your pants off darling and choke me with your oh so fat cock."

Laura stayed in position while her lover undressed and put his clothes away. She tried to whistle appreciation as he faced her, but her effort produced little but rushing air. "Just lick your lips and get ready for me; be my cocksucker tonight, woman." Greg gave her no time to adjust to his size; he fucked in deep until she choked on cock. He looked down and saw Laura's lips gulping to pull him deeper even as her throat rebelled. Laura drew her head clear, took a deep breath and rammed her head forward. She had all of Greg in her now; his fat cockhead stretched her throat. Greg screamed joy, "Damn bitch, you cocksucker, get it all, keep sucking like that till I cum." Laura sucked as if to swallow him whole. Greg exploded his cum straight into her stomach.

As he pulled cock away, Laura stayed on her knees smiling and drawing deep breaths to fill her lungs. "Turn around, let me kiss you back here and get you hard again." Greg gave his ass and was rewarded with searing kisses and a rapid revival of his erection. "Fuck my mouth one more time, deep stroke into me until you cum again. I want my mouth to be your special cunt this time. Use my mouth Baby, use my mouth like a cheap whore."

"Let your dress down; I want your tits too."

Tits became hand grips. Cock pushed inexorably toward throat and beyond. Laura's mouth stretched wide; her tongue slapped underneath cock encouraging deeper penetration Greg's wiry hairs brushed her lips before cock withdrew until just the tip was at Laura's lips. Slap, slap, slap, the sound of cock slapping red lips was audible. "I am ready to fuck your face; I am not going to stop until I cum. Laura opened her mouth, and Greg flexed his hips forward. Cock advanced and then pulled back; his thrusts began slow, then picked up speed. Strong hands squeezed breasts tight, and cock began to thrust faster and faster. Finally Greg screamed loud enough for both as his orgasm invaded his brain, emptied his balls, and screamed pleasure from his lungs. At finale, Greg held Laura's head close and made a vain effort to force deeper than he had cock.

Laura collapsed at her lover's feet. Greg stood above; a nude, fucked out, angry statue of male soldier victorious in combat. Finally Laura looked up and smiled. Greg was not through, "I need to rest for a few minutes. I want you again."

"My body is yours."

"Did you tell Dan you would be home?"

"Tomorrow, or the next day, when neither of us can fuck any longer."

Dan found her in their bed two days later when he returned from work. His wife was sleeping nude with a contented smile. She was very obviously fucked out. Dan could see bites and bruises on her upper body; he was sure the sheet covered many more. He smiled at the scene, pulled her covers to her neck, and walked with a lilt in his step to the den. Seven months of hell seemed to be over and his Baby was home.

Vodka tonic beside him and ESPN on TV, Dan read work papers out of his briefcase; at 9:30 Laura finally rose and joined her husband in the den. She wore a short robe Dan kept in the closet for Artsy. Dan got a quick thank you kiss for letting her sleep, and then Laura fixed a snack and drink before returning to the den. She gobbled her snack, "I am famished; this is the most I have eaten in the last three days. I am home. If those papers are important, I'll just sit here and watch you."

Dan put papers aside, "Just work reading, not nearly as important as having you here. I'll bet you have eaten some, at least swallowed some."

Laura thought back to when she and Greg left the final opening party; she beamed a smile at the ferocity of their first sex that night. "Oh yes, we started that way. Twice, right away, twice; I ate Greg completely and swallowed everything he had. I tried to swallow him." She stood, dropping her robe in the chair Laura stood and model posed; she displayed her body to proudly show the evidence of the wild sex she had shared with her lover, her other husband.

As Dan expected, his wife's lower body showed even harder use than he saw in bed. Laura's inner thighs revealed lines of bite marks and bruises from just above knees to where they joined. Her lower cheeks displayed the same treatment, as did her tummy, her chest, and especially both breasts. "Your nipples are still swollen and raw; twist and pull on them. Show me how Greg used them."

Laura complied with husband's request. First she stretched them out, pointing them directly at Dan. Next she demonstrated variations; she pulled hard up until her nipples threatened to slip away, then down, to the side, and finally together pulled them toward her mouth as she bared her teeth. "Greg found that he liked to bite them both at once; he had never done that before."

Dropping her hands to her crotch, Laura pinched her swollen closed lips with pride. "You haven't seen me like this for seven months. I have been keeping me to myself, keeping me with Greg to myself. I had to do that Baby. I had to keep Greg to myself for me; I needed to have Greg alone. I will not apologize for my need. I will not apologize for taking my need. I will say I am sorry for the torture I put you through. I had to, it was necessary for me, but I am sorry my need put you through hell."

"Being home does not mean your affair with Greg is over, does it?"

"No Baby, but it does mean that I will never leave you and shut you out again. I will stay with Greg, live with Greg from time to time. I may even be his wife again in our way; I am sure there will be times I want to be his wife completely. I am just as sure there will be times he calls, and I will go to him. I will never shut you out again the way I have for the past months. I won't ever need to do that again." Dan looked deeply into this complex woman who was his wife. She has just given a soliloquy of love, a soliloquy of love and independence, love for two men, and independence for herself. I think she just said I have been moved back to first place; if there can ever be a first place in Laura's life. Can I live with that? "There just might be a little bit of what Greg left behind these swollen lips; do you want to go to the bedroom with me and look for it?"

The triad relationship, Laura with her two husbands, began another new phase. Laura once more made her primary residence at her home with Dan. As Dan asked and Laura replied, her affair with Greg ended in no way, only returned to its original form. Laura's home life with Dan was as complicated as ever. They did their married couple life maintenance chores together, they ate meals and slept in bed together, and they had a robust sexual life together, often augmented by pools of Greg leavings in all of Laura's openings. Laura and Dan's normal married couple life together was only interrupted by her time with Greg, her trips to San Francisco working with Business Lady, and her trips to out of town legal conventions for both Business Lady and the law firm.

Dan added time complications as well. As vice-president, his new job required more travel to clients. He also continued to spend time with his avocation, the local art community, and the friends he developed in that set. With closeness to Artsy, and to a lesser extent, Mrs. Patron, Dan brought significant relationship commitments to marriage just as Laura. One Sunday in late winter, having their brunch by the fireplace, Laura raised the subject.

"Baby, we are doing better. I want to work at making the better even better. I intended to come home Friday night; I really did. I slipped back into my old being away mode without thinking. I should have at least called to say I was staying with Greg. Friday night I was Mrs. Greg again, and I did it without thinking of you. I need to do better communicating, and you need to help me." After discussing communication most of the morning, Dan and Laura agreed to a plan of action. Once a month, Sunday brunch would be dedicated to each telling all that happened in the past month, and plans for the coming month. They would read each other's unwritten diary of events, reasons, emotions, desires and disappointments.

After Dan and Laura, Artsy was the person most affected by Laura's return home and back into Dan's life. She had made clear from the beginning that she had no interest in forcing herself into Dan's married life. Artsy and Dan as committed couple item only came about after Laura moved in with Greg. On a Sunday when she knew Dan and Laura would be having one of their brunches, she felt compelled to drop in. "Hi, I know I am intruding. I wanted to say some things to both of you together and then I will run."

Laura responded first. "Artsy, you are never an intruder in our home. You are always welcome here. Please sit and join us; don't even think of running off quickly." Dan eased her into a chair and left to get a brunch plate, glass of champagne and coffee.

Their conversation began awkward, but Artsy soon put her intent on the table. "I told Dan when we first met that we could not have a personal, intimate relationship while he was still married. Laura, I told you that I no longer considered Dan married. Now that the two of you are trying to piece the wreck of your marriage back together, I am going to bow out gracefully. Dan, I hope we can keep our personal and professional friendship. I would hate to give those relationships up."

Dan reached for Artsy's hand and squeezed, "Yes, we must. I accept your decision; I wish it didn't have to be so, but I will respect your desire." Laura actually brokered a compromise so her husband would not lose a lover who was important in many ways. Artsy would no longer spend time with Dan here in their home when Laura was away on business or with Greg. They could, however, be together at Mrs. Patron's home whenever they wanted time together.

Artsy and Dan transitioned their relationship to intimate friends, but the times when they shared intimacy completely and physically dwindled. Two years later, Artsy knocked on the door on another Sunday morning. She had come to share news with Dan, but wanted Laura's presence too. She announced her pending marriage; Dan had seen this day coming with misgivings in his heart. He had one request, "May I have the honor of giving the bride's hand at the ceremony?" Artsy didn't stay long that second Sunday; she left despite Laura's invitation she stay and join them. She left after expressing her intentions as she had that first Sunday.

"Baby, she has made her decision; I am happy for Artsy, and a bit sad for you. You must accept her decision; you know that much. Marriage is important to women." Dan grinned at first, a wry sort of grin that just grew. Finally he couldn't help but laugh aloud at his wife's last sentence.