Amber's Enslavement Ch. 01

Story Info
Amber awakens with no memories to find herself a slave.
7.2k words
4.45
78.1k
63

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 06/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Awakening

The girl started to wake up. She was young, at least in the eyes of some cultures. In the eyes of others, she was well into adulthood. On her home world, she was considered to have just barely reached the age where she could make life altering decisions for herself. The people who brought her here always took those who were legal on the world they came from as well as here, on this world. For this girl, that was 18 years as measured in a distant world, in a distant dimension, that called itself, Earth.

The lightly tanned body stirred under the furs. Red hair spilled across the pillows, spread about by the inevitable motions of sleep. As her mind climbed towards awareness, it was aware of something not being right. The room wasn't very large, having just enough room to hold the sleeping pad the girl was laying on; a small table upon which was a lamp, a cup (clay) and a pitcher of water; and a walkway that split to end at two curtains.

The sound of her waking caught someone's attention. A man pulled one of the curtains aside, just a little, and peeked inside. He eyed the light chain that ran from under the covers to a spot on the wall. He knew that the presence of the chain was the most sensitive part of her introduction to her new life. Some captives didn't react well to being chained, even with the preparations that were taken. He saw her eyes flutter and pulled back, letting her waken and adapt, if she could, on her own.

The girl looked around herself and drew a sharp breath. Nothing looked familiar! She was in a strange place and could see nothing that she should be seeing. It was then that the confusion hit. She sat up, the furs falling clear to reveal her body. She wore no clothes. Her unblemished skin was visible in the glow of the lamp. Looking around excitedly, she tried to think of what she should be seeing, but drew a blank. She couldn't remember where she was supposed to be! The longer she thought, the more panicked she became.

"Where am I?" she asked herself. "Where…?" Her hands clasped to her breasts as the reality hit her. "Who am I?" The girl had no memories of a time before waking in this strange room. "This could be home, for all I know, yet it seems so strange, unfamiliar. What's happened to me?"

She threw the covers back, exposing her naked body. Like a shot, her eyes were drawn to the chain that was attached to her left ankle by a delicate looking cuff. The metal tinkled as she brought her foot close enough to touch. There seemed to be no way to loosen the cuff from her ankle, nor the chain from the cuff. Several tugs confirmed that the metal was stronger than its delicacy indicated. Looking, she saw the other end of the chain, where it was attached to the wall. Like the connection to the cuff, the wall connection had no visible way to be released.

"There must be a hidden mechanism," she whispered to herself. She didn't know why she was whispering, it just seemed the prudent thing to do. "I'm someone's prisoner. Am I a criminal? Am I in the hands of a criminal? I have to escape!" The last wasn't whispered, as her excitement and fear were causing her voice to rise. Realizing what she'd done, she forced herself to be still, listening for signs that someone had heard her.

The man, still hidden by the curtain, had, in fact, heard her. In fact, he heard everything she said, even the whispers. He smiled and breathed a sigh of relief when he realized that she was not going to panic and start screaming. The others always took it badly when someone new started their time with panic and screams.

The girl, satisfied that no one had heard her, or at least didn't care about the sounds she made, slipped off the bed. Moving with as much stealth as a dragging chain allowed, she explored her small domain. The chain stopped her short of one of the curtains in the room (the one hiding the man). The other curtain led to a much smaller room. The furniture inside would have been recognized by anyone from any human culture; toilet, sink and vanity.

"Primitive," she thought. This was followed by, "How'd I know that?" Trying to concentrate, she couldn't even think of why she thought it was primitive. "Weird, it's like I know some things, but not why I know them," she said to herself. "Like how to speak."

The sight of the facilities made her aware of her need to use them. She relieved herself. The cloth beside the toilet was clearly for wiping herself off. It was only as she wanted to wash her hands that she noticed the lack of any way to get water into the sink. Her hands hovered above the back of the sink, as if there was supposed to be something there, something that would produce water. Frustrated, she leaned against the sink, her fingers over the edge. Water began to flow out of the sides of the sink to accumulate.

In shock, she jerked her hands away, only to watch the water stop and drain out. She tentatively put one hand into the sink and watched, amazed, as the water began to flow out of the sides again. There was nothing that looked like a hole for the water to come from. It was as if the water was simply appearing along the sides. She swirled a finger in the water and watched soapy suds appear. Wetting both hands, she discovered that the water was soapy and worked just fine to clean her hands.

Holding up her wet hands, she watched the water drain again. More water appeared when she put her hands back into the sink, this time, clean enough to rinse with. She looked around for a way to dry her hands and noticed that the cloth by the toilet was no longer damp. She sniffed at it, startled, yet not truly surprised, to find that it smelled fresh, as if just washed. She dried her hands off and watched the cloth for a minute after she had returned it.

There was a flicker and the cloth was suddenly dry. She knew, again without knowing how she knew, that this wasn't normal. Shaking her head, she walked back out into the bedroom, as she'd begun to think of it. Her stomach growled. She poured a cup of water from the pitcher, not surprised to see it refill when she set it down. The water was cold and caused one of her teeth to hurt.

"Ow!"

The man pulled the curtain aside. "Amber, are you all right?"

"Too cold…," was quickly followed by her looking up in fright and shock. "Who are…wait, is my name Amber?" She grabbed the fur off the bed to cover herself.

"Yes it is. Don't be frightened. I'm not going to hurt you."

"Where am I? Who are you? Why am I chained? Am I a prisoner?"

He held up a hand to forestall her stream of inquiries. "I'll try to explain everything. First, are you hungry?"

"Yes."

"I'll fetch some food. You can eat while I explain what's happened to you."

The man disappeared through the curtain again. Amber caught a glimpse of a room similar to hers, though it looked larger. It didn't seem to take long for him to return. He set a platter of food on the small table. It contained a selection of fruits and cheeses. Amber kept the furs over her body to hide her nakedness while she ate and listened.

"This will go quicker if you don't interrupt." Amber nodded. "There's no getting around the first part of what you need to know. You're a captive. You were taken from your own world and brought here to be a slave." He paused, giving her a chance to respond. When she didn't, he nodded and continued. "There is no way for you to return to your world. I suppose it's physically possible, but with your loss of memory, there'd be no point. It'll be as foreign to you as this world is. The life you once knew is gone and can never be regained. The amnesia is permanent. It was, in fact, induced. When you were brought here, you were given a potion that erased your memories and put you to sleep.

"This world is called Destran. You're in the Helshenti Empire. I won't bore you with the political details, you won't have any need of that information. What you do need to know is that you're in the house of Grantlo. Thabian Y'Grantlo is the Lord of the house and holds absolute power over you. If he gives one word, you would be killed.

"House Grantlo trains slaves. More to the point, we train sex slaves." Again he paused as her eyes opened wide and she choked on a piece of cheese. He watched her force herself to stay quiet. He smiled at her self control. The report from the Venturer indicated that she was capable of being very focused. "The Helshenti Empire doesn't have need of slaves to do things like heavy lifting. We have long since mastered the arts of magic for such mundane purposes. Slaves, then, are for more sedate purposes, things that can't be accomplished by magic. Pleasure is one of those purposes. House Grantlo trains the best sex slaves in the empire. You're destined to be one of the best, if you accept your fate."

His pause was more pronounced, letting Amber know that he'd finished, at least for now. She didn't show it, but she was terrified. The idea of sexual slavery struck a visceral chord, reaching deep into her sense of being. She knew that wherever she came from, slavery, especially sexual slavery, was an evil. She didn't want to be a slave.

"I have a choice?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes. All slaves here choose to be slaves. However, there are only two choices. You may enslave yourself or you may opt to be killed."

"That's a choice?"

"I didn't say it was a good choice, or a fair choice, just that it's a choice."

"Does anyone ever choose death?"

"Yes, some do. They're rare."

"Who are you?"

"Most girls ask that first. My name is Garth. I'm your overseer. Ultimately, your training will be my responsibility."

"Do I have to choose now?"

"No, in fact, you can't choose now. There'll be a ceremony in three days where you'll make your choice before Lord Y'Grantlo himself. Between now and then, you'll be shown what a life of slavery is like here. By law, your choice must be an informed one."

"Three days. This is so evil. How can anyone stand for this?"

"Slavery isn't evil. Unwilling slavery is evil. If you choose slavery, it'll be because you are truly willing."

"Truly willing? Death or slavery doesn't make for willingness, it's simply the least of two evils."

"You don't understand. The choice you make isn't one of words, it'll be one of intent. If you choose slavery merely to avoid death, you'll die. To avoid death, you must truly want to become a slave."

"Then I'm doomed. I'll never want to be a slave."

"Every captive says that, yet the vast majority come to embrace slavery and live."

"I want to be left alone. Will you leave?"

"For now, I'll return in two turns to start showing you what slavery is."

Amber, not even sure that was really her name, turned as he walked away and wept into the furs.

*****

Garth stood just outside the curtain, listening. Her sobs weren't a surprise and he turned to the occupant of the larger room. Unconcerned about Amber hearing him, he spoke to the naked woman kneeling on the floor. The enchantment on the curtain would keep sound in this room from being heard in Amber's room.

"Leesha, opinions?"

"Master, she's reacting normally. I expect that she'll accept slavery." Leesha fingered her collar as she spoke. She recalled her collaring, the happiness she'd felt at becoming a slave. "She doesn't yet understand how joyful slavery is. Once she does, I'm sure she'll embrace it."

"The first day will be hard on her. Be ready to comfort her tonight."

"I will, Master. Will she be open to intimacies?"

"The Venturer's report indicated that she has not lain with a woman before, but was not repulsed by the idea either. She should respond well if you're gentle about it."

"Yes, Master. I assume she'll be seeing punishment at some point?"

"Yes, it's best if that reality is dealt with first."

Leesha remembered her three days. The sight of punishment horrified her, it still did. It didn't, however, make her unwilling to be a slave.

"Who is today's volunteer?"

"Roxillia, unless someone earns one before then."

"I don't think there's any danger of that. Everyone knows this is demonstration day. No one wants to receive a maximum punishment for a minor infraction."

Garth left Leesha's quarters to check on the status of his other trainees. He currently had five slaves who looked to him for their training. His mind was running through his slaves and where they were in their training. Matching a captive and trainer was a critical decision on his part. His two trainers were extremely competent and either could easily handle another slave. Soon he reached Bresalla's quarters. He slipped past the curtain, smiling as the four nude people on the other side dropped to their knees, hands clasped behind them and their eyes lowered. The woman with the red tinged collar spoke.

"Master, you honor us with your presence. How may we please you?"

"Bresalla, I need to talk privately with you."

"Of course Master." She turned towards the other three. "Carli, Thebes, take Yolanda to your quarters and quiz her on her anatomy. The usual rewards, one pain pin for each wrong answer, one pleasure pin for each correct answer."

Their unified replies of "Yes Mistress," were followed by two leading the third by her elbows. Garth though he detected a slight tremor on Yolanda's steps.

"How is Yolanda's training coming?"

"Her progress in physical training is remarkable. She's already mastered delay techniques for both men and women. Her knowledge training is lacking. I think she's slouching, unable to see the point."

A soft cry of pain reinforced Bresalla's assessment.

"Eventually she'll tire of pain pins and apply herself. As for why I'm here, have you any thoughts on who should take on the new captive?"

"Female?" When Garth nodded, she continued. "Normally I'd say that she should go to Marlena, she has one male and one female, and I would prefer a fourth to be male. Luce, however is proving very difficult to train in orgasm control. She may not be able to devote enough attention to a new trainee. Have you talked to Marlena?"

"Not yet, though that's next on my list. Can you handle a fourth?"

"Yes, Master, I can."

"I'll keep that in mind. How long until Carli is ready for service?"

"For some clients, she's ready for service now. She only needs to master her pleasure/pain symbiosis. In fact, I'm glad you stopped by. She has an unusual request. She wishes to be the demonstration punishment today."

"She does? Is she hoping to reach symbiosis that way?"

"No, not from the punishment, at least not on its own. She's also asked for a pleasure free week."

Garth's face showed his surprise. The pleasure free week was a drastic step, not used much in these modern times. The theory was that a slave who experienced nothing but pain would learn, quickly, to reach pleasure/pain symbiosis The name, pleasure free, belied what was actually in store for the slave. It was not just an absence of pleasure, but a diet of pain. There was also no guarantee that it would last for only a week. In reality, the week lasted until symbiosis was achieved or the overseer relented.

"If it was your decision?"

"I would say yes, Master. She's so close she can taste it. More importantly, she's craving symbiosis."

Garth trusted his trainers implicitly. "Call her in."

Bresalla went to the curtain and pulled it aside. "Carli, come here for a minute."

The young slave rushed over and knelt before Garth and Bresalla. Her pussy was moist. Garth reached down and took her nipples between his fingers. He squeezed with increasing strength. Carli remained silent in the face of increasing pain. Her lips parted and she panted lightly. After two minutes, he released her.

"I understand you wish the pleasure free week?"

"Yes Master."

"Why?"

"Symbiosis, Master, it's so close, but I can't seem to reach it."

"This is important to you, isn't it?"

"Yes, Master, I want this. I want to go into service. Please take my pleasure from me, Master." Carli recited the traditional words to request the pleasure free week.

"Understand that if I grant your request, it'll be until symbiosis. I will not relent."

"Yes, Master," came the breathless response. "Please?"

"Very well, trainee Carli, your pleasure is taken from you. Until symbiosis, you will experience only pain by my hands and those of all who look to me." He followed with the traditional slap across each cheek. Garth's hand left a red imprint where it struck The formalities finished, he addressed Carli again. "Your other request is also granted. You'll give the punishment demonstration today for the new captive."

"Thank you Master."

"Do me proud Carli. I expect to see you climaxing under the whip very soon. She's yours again, Bresalla."

Garth heard the week start as he walked out. "Return to Yolanda's quizzing. In addition to her pain pins, you're to take two for each wrong answer she gives." Garth walked to Marlena's quarters. He could hear sounds of training from the hallway outside. Entering, he saw Marlena standing beside the bed, watching a man slowly fucking a woman who was bound tightly to the corners.

"Stephon, keep it up. Master, how may I serve you?" Marlena knelt before Garth.

Garth waved Marlena to her feet. "Is Luce still struggling with orgasm control?"

"Yes Master. She's reached a plateau of 20 minutes that we can't seem to break."

"Will that prevent you from taking a new trainee on?"

"A new trainee? I'm afraid it will, Master. I just don't have the time to devote, not with the struggles Luce is going through. That means a fourth for Bresalla, doesn't it?"

"Yes it will."

In the background, Luce was panting hard and moaning with both desire and effort. Stephon was trying to encourage her while he continued to thrust in and out. "You can do it, Luce. Hold it off, keep it back."

"Marlena, could you handle an additional trainee if she were advanced?"

"I think so Master. What did you have in mind?"

"Carli is nearly finished with her training. Her only hurdle is pleasure/pain symbiosis. If I recall, you had trouble with that yourself. It may help if someone who has struggled with it takes a hand in her efforts."

"That should work, Master. Has Bresalla considered giving her a pleasure free week?"

Garth smiled. "Carli ask for, and was granted, that just a little while ago. She also asked to be the new captive's punishment demonstration."

"Now I know I'll be able to handle another trainee, at least Carli. To ask for the week on one's own shows great desire."

Luce let out a scream that was part ecstatic and part mournful as her body shuddered in climax. "No! Please, Gods, not again."

Marlena turned towards the couple on the bed. A quick glance at the time stone brought a resigned frown to her face. "Twenty minutes, like clockwork," she whispered to herself. She crouched down to brush Luce's brow. "Luce, don't despair. I know you can master this."

"Mistress, I don't know why it's so hard. I know I'm taking longer than I should. Isn't there anything you can do that'll make it easier?"

"I don't know, Luce, I just don't know. It would help if I understood why you last almost exactly 20 minutes each time. Master, do you have any ideas?"

"Luce, describe what you feel in your pussy until just before you lose control and climax."

"At first, it's pleasure Master. My pussy tingles and as Stephon fucks me, the feelings wash over me. Then, just before it happens, the tingling becomes incredibly strong. In fact, the strength increases throughout the entire time, but just before, it becomes almost painful and then I can't hold on and I lose it."

Garth thought for a moment. "Has Luce achieved symbiosis yet?"

"No Master. Symbiosis training doesn't usually start before orgasm control is mastered."