Amber's Enslavement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move her on to symbiosis training. It may be that she's actually experiencing pain after 20 minutes and that's causing the loss of control. She may need to be able to experience the pain as pleasure to hold off her orgasm."

Marlena looked thoughtful. "I hadn't thought of that. It should also help Carli to not be alone in her symbiosis training." She turned to Luce. "We'll start you off slow today, but expect intensity tomorrow. I intend for you to share in Carli's pain while she's with us."

"Yes Mistress. Will this help?"

"It can't hurt, at least not much," she replied with a grin.

Garth left and returned to Bresalla's quarters to give her the news.

*****

Amber's sobs lightened after a while, though the tears still trickled. She looked up when the curtain moved to see a beautiful woman standing in the doorway. Leesha was naked, just as Amber was, except for the collar she wore. There was compassion in her eyes.

"May I sit with you?"

Amber didn't respond at first. When she did, it was to ask a question. "Are you a slave?"

"Yes I am. Does that bother you?"

"Yes, doesn't it bother you?"

"No. I like being a slave."

"How can you? Isn't it degrading?"

"Of course not! Being a slave brings me such joy. I love serving others, bringing them pleasure. I think I was born for this."

"How can you know? Do you remember what it was like before being a slave?"

"No, I was given the potion, just as you were. How do you know that you weren't meant to be a slave. For all you know, your past may have been even worse."

"It may have been better! It feels so wrong, for one person to own another. I mean, what if you didn't like your Master?"

"I don't see how I couldn't like him or her. My purpose in life is to bring my Master or Mistress pleasure. You can't not like someone who finds pleasure in you."

"So you've always wanted this."

"No, I was like you when I first awakened. I was afraid; afraid of not remembering, of being chained, of being a slave." Leesha sat next to Amber on the bed. "There is much to like about our slavery. All our needs are taken care of. I don't lack for food, shelter, sex. Yes, I suppose from one point of view, I do have to do sex with anyone my owner or client wishes me to be with, but it is enjoyable, very enjoyable."

Leesha's hand came to rest on Amber's leg. Amber tensed, fearful of where Leesha would take the touch. When nothing more happened, Amber relaxed. Her eyes fixed on the collar.

"Does it ever come off?"

"Oh no, if it did, I'd die."

Amber gasped. "You mean that literally, don't you?"

"Yes, it's part of the enchantment of the collar. It can only be worn by those who accept being a slave willingly. Once on, it protects me."

"Protects you?"

"Oh yes! Slaves never wear clothes. The collar keeps me from freezing in the winter and from being burned by the sun in the summer. I can't be injured with the collar. I'll still feel pain, but the worst that the harshest blow or cut would do to me is leave a red mark on the skin and that will fade in a day."

"You can't be killed?"

"Oh, I didn't say that. I can become sick and I still grow old. Eventually, the collar itself will kill me." When Amber's hands flew to her mouth in horror, Leesha hurried to explain. "Amber, there will come a time when I no longer wish to be a slave. I'll be old and infirm, unable to give others pleasure. It'll sadden me and I'll wish to end my time as a slave. When that happens, the collar will put me to sleep and I won't awaken."

"That's horrible!"

"Why? I've been with old men, soldiers, unable to march to war any more, but still alive. The sadness in them is heartbreaking. If only they had a pleasant way out when they're no longer able to do that for which they were born."

"They could end their own lives."

"Not and enjoy the afterlife. The Gods frown on suicide. A suicide would spend the afterlife reviled and cast out by the Gods. We have it good. When we're no longer able to fulfill our calling, our Masters, through the collar, will put us out of our misery."

Amber was unable to think of a reply. Leesha seemed so sure of herself and happy with who and what she was. In the back of her mind, Amber was sure that there was something wrong with what was happening, but with no memories, she couldn't fathom why. A thought, totally unrelated, occurred to her.

"Why can I understand you?"

Leesha laughed. "It took me more than a day to think of that. Can you guess why?"

"Magic?"

"That's right. For you, the magic is in the cuff on your ankle. For me, it's another enchantment on the collar. I have no idea what language I'm actually speaking, or what anyone else is for that matter. I just understand what I hear and what I say is understood by anyone who can hear me. In fact, one of the things slaves are used for is translating. Say two merchants meet on the road and they don't speak the same language. If I were the slave of one, I would understand both and be able to speak with both. By simply repeating what was said, the two merchants would be able to conclude their business."

"Why not simply have a spell themselves?"

"Ah, that involves the Wizard's Guild and politics, things best left alone, at least by slaves and captives."

"Will I be raped?"

"Amber, slaves can't be raped. We want whatever sex our owners want. No one will rape you before then, either. Remember, Lord Y'Grantlo wants you to choose to be a slave. How is that possible if you've been raped by his people? Will you make me a promise?"

"I don't know. It depends on what it is."

"Promise me that you'll consider being a slave. Keep an open mind to what you'll be shown in the next three days. I don't want to see you fall asleep when the collar is put on you."

"Will you all be honest with me, show me the good and the bad?"

"Yes. In fact, the worst is the first that you'll be shown."

"What's the worst?"

"Punishment."

Amber trembled with renewed fear. "Punishment? I thought slaves wanted to be slaves."

"We do, but punishment isn't to make one want to be a slave. It's to correct failure and misbehavior. Everyone experiences punishment at some point in time."

"Is it painful?"

"It wouldn't be punishment if it wasn't."

"So someone is going to be hurt because of me?"

"I wouldn't say hurt. He or she will experience pain. Whoever it is will also have volunteered."

"You're kidding!"

"No, I'm not. In fact, I was thinking about volunteering myself, but someone else beat me to it."

"How much does it hurt?"

"Very much. The demonstration is of the harshest punishment that you could conceivably experience."

Reflexively, Amber embraced Leesha, her sobs starting anew. "I'm scared, of dying, of being a slave, of pain, of not knowing who I am. How do I stop being afraid?"

Leesha held her quietly. She remembered being this frightened herself. She knew that the fear wouldn't go away until after Amber had accepted her fate and embraced slavery. They were still embraced, though Amber had stopped crying, when Garth returned.

"How is she?"

"Master, she's afraid, just as I was."

"Is she ready?"

"As ready as someone can be at this stage."

"Amber, it's time to show you what slavery is."

"Is Amber my real name?"

Garth's eyebrows raised in surprise. "Yes, it is. Why is that important?"

"I don't know who I am. Having my own name, my real name will help me deal with things. I'll probably still freak out over things, but knowing there's still a link between who I was and who I am, that's big." She turned to Leesha. "I promise, I'll do what you asked."

"Thank you, Amber. I'm Leesha. Until you have a trainer, you'll be staying with me. Will you let me show you some of the good?"

"I think so, if you're talking about what I think you are." Amber turned towards Garth. "I don't suppose I can have some clothes?" When Garth shook his head, she sighed and squared her shoulders, refusing to let herself feel embarrassed. "I'm ready, let's get this over with."

Garth reached into his tunic and pulled out a set of cuffs similar to what was on Amber's ankle. It struck Amber that the tunic was tight fitting and there had been no bulge in it.

"How…Where…?"

"My tunic has a magical pocket. It can hold quite a bit and never show. Please turn around. All captives must be restrained at all times."

"You're going to put those on my wrists."

"Yes."

"I suppose that's not any worse than everything else that's happened."

Amber turned around and placed her hands behind her. When she felt the metal encircle her wrists, she tensed, her arms instinctively trying to pull apart. The short chain between the cuffs snapped as she pulled it tight.

"Oh God, this is really happening."

Leesha stood and placed a hand on one cheek. "Yes it is. You'll be all right. No one wants to hurt you. The restraints let people know who and what you are, that you're not ready for some things."

"What things?"

"We'll talk about those later. You need to go with Master Garth."

"Okay."

While they had talked, Garth had used a small clear crystal to unlock the ankle cuff. A short leash, also make of fine chain link, was clipped to the chain between the cuffs.

"Come along Amber. Our first stop will be the healer."

"Is there something wrong with me?"

"No, at least not that I'm aware of. You do need the fixative."

They had started walking, Garth directing the captive in front of him with light jerks on the leash.

"What's the fixative?"

"Another potion. This one prevents you from catching any diseases from those you come into contact with."

"So people don't get sick on Destran?"

"Oh, I only wish that were true. Mynac's fever would be so nice to be able to avoid. The healer can explain why, but we can't make a potion to stop all disease."

"So what does this fixative do?"

"It makes it so you can't catch diseases that aren't from the world you were born on."

"I see, since I wasn't born on Destran, I won't catch your diseases. So slaves can't get sick."

"Exactly, at least not with diseases, though things like bad food can affect them. That's why every healer has a trained slave as an assistant."

Something about the idea of doctors' assistants being slaves struck Amber as being ironic, though she couldn't place why. She suspected that this was something else lost in her amnesia. Her mind, still trying to come to terms with what was happening, thought of something else.

"Garth…"

"Master Garth."

"I'm not a slave yet, so it's just Garth. I don't want to get used to being submissive to you."

"In three days, you'll have to. It will be easier if you start now."

"Are you going to punish me if I don't?"

"Not for three days."

"Good, Garth it is. Are people going to try to have sex with me?"

"Yes, some will offer, though none will force."

"They want to show me the good side of being a slave?"

"Exactly. You'll find that not only are slaves eager to engage in sexual play, they're very good at it."

"Why didn't Leesha try to comfort me with sex earlier?"

"Because you haven't had the fixative yet. Until you do, a dormant disease could infect you. If that happens, the fixative won't work on you. That's why it's the first thing we do. Here we are."

Passing through another curtain, the two entered a larger room that was brightly lit. Two women were there, one dressed in what could only be described as a smock, and the other naked, save for the collar around her neck.

"Ah," the dressed woman said, "You must be our new captive." Amber nodded. "Is she here for the fixative?"

"Yes, H'Renith."

"I don't suppose you've explained the entire process to her, have you?" Amber looked up in alarm as the healer chuckled. "No, he never does. There's nothing to worry about young lady. He did tell you the reason for the fixative?" Amber nodded again. "Feel free to talk, I'm not a stickler for protocol. Gods know you'll be pressed into silent service soon enough. Are you frightened?"

"Yes, and a little angry. I don't want to be a slave."

"No one does at first. You have no need to be frightened of me. I'm a healer and the first tenet of healing is, 'First do no harm.' I've heard that's almost a universal constant. The fixative won't hurt you. Its primary purpose is to render you immune to the diseases of our world. It has the side effect of rendering you unable to conceive a child. Do you understand why that's important?"

"I can't be a sex toy if I'm pregnant."

"Everyone makes the same mistake. No, my child, that's not the reason. People can have sex while pregnant, that's not the issue. Think! You're to be a slave. If you give birth…"

Amber caught on fast. "Oh, the child would be born a slave. I wouldn't want that for my children."

"That's part of the reason. The other is political. Only other worlders can be slaves. A child born on Destran is not an other worlder. If you gave birth, we would be faced with a Destranian who is a slave; not politically palpable."

"I see. You're not making slavery seem very attractive."

"That's not my job. Healers need to be honest with our patients. I'll leave it to Garth and his slaves to convince you that slavery is better than death. Now, the thing that Garth has avoided telling you is that the fixative is unpleasant in its pure form."

"Unpleasant?"

"Yes, very much so. Further, it's not permanent and has to be reapplied on a regular basis. Thus, it's mixed with a secondary potion, one that makes the application much more…enjoyable."

"You keep saying application. Don't I drink it?"

"Good Gods no! The fixative is a topical treatment. I'll…or rather Dawn will be applying it to your skin. When she does, you'll experience intense sexual pleasure. I expect that you'll orgasm at least three times."

"I'm going to cum! In front of everyone?"

Amber's hands jerked at the cuffs and she tried to back up. Garth's hand grabbed the back of her neck. She craned her neck and pleaded with her eyes.

"Amber, it's necessary."

"I'll die of embarrassment."

"Your embarrassment is not a consideration. It'll be even less of one in four days."

"Master?" Dawn's voice spoke softly.

"Yes, Dawn," the healer answered.

"Perhaps if Amber saw the effects first, she would be less concerned about them."

"Amber?"

"Yes! Maybe?" Amber didn't think it would put her at ease, but grasped at anything to delay the humiliation she was sure she would experience.

"Step over to the chains, Dawn. Amber, I'll be chaining Dawn's arms above her head. The fixative must be applied to the entire skin surface, making a bed or bench unacceptable. The chains will keep her from falling when the sensations overwhelm her."

While she spoke, Dawns wrists were placed in leather cuffs that were attached to a chain hanging from the ceiling. H'Renith slipped a pair of gloves on and set a small clay jar on a nearby bench. When the jar was opened, a mild, yet pleasant aroma filled the room. Dawn moaned in anticipation. The healer scooped up three fingers of the ointment in the jar and started rubbing it onto Dawn's skin.

Within several seconds, Dawn threw her head back and arched her back. Amber's eyes were drawn to the slave's cunt. Moisture was already forming and wetting the soft down of hair covering her pussy. As more skin was covered with the gel, Dawn started moaning loudly, obviously experiencing much pleasure. When the H'Renith reached Dawn's breasts, she groaned and quivered.

With another of those flashes of knowledge left over from her forgotten memories, Amber knew that something wasn't normal. Little rivulets of female lubricant were running down Dawn's legs. "No one gets that wet, do they?" she asked herself. "Is that an effect of the fixative?" Amber's mouth hung open as Dawn's second orgasm hit before the healer had reached her pussy. When she reached the now sopping sex, Dawn started jerking in a near constant orgasm that lasted for as long as H'Renith was touching the obviously sensitive folds of flesh.

The legs were quickly covered in gel and Dawn was left to hang for several more minutes while yet another orgasm rocked Dawn's body. Her legs had long since given out and Dawn was hanging by the cuffs themselves. Worried, Amber looked up and saw that the cuffs were digging into her wrists.

"Won't that hurt her," she asked, pointing up.

"No, the collar prevents any damage and she's experiencing too much pleasure to feel any pain."

"But, I don't have a collar. I will be hurt if I hang by my wrists like that."

"No you won't. You'll be supported."

While they talked, the fixative had been absorbed through Dawn's skin and the intense pleasure she was experiencing began to fade. As her wits returned, she regained her feet. Dawn panted from the exertion of climaxing several times in a few minutes, then H'Renith released Dawn from the hanging cuffs.

"Well young lady, are you less worried?"

"Weren't you embarrassed Dawn?"

"Of course not! I'm a slave. I'm not entitled or concerned with things like privacy. It is a really good feeling."

Amber turned towards Garth. "I'm not going to be given any choice in this, am I?"

"No, I'm afraid not. It'll be easier if we don't have to force you. It is for your own good."

"Can everyone else, at least, be in another room?"

Garth thought a moment. "Once you're in the cuffs, yes, we can leave you with Dawn."

"Thank you. In that case, let's get it over with."

Garth used the same clear crystal to disengage the short chain between the cuffs. Amber's hands were raised and attached to the chains above. H'Renith and Garth moved to a back office, leaving Dawn and Amber alone.

"Amber, to keep you from being hurt by the cuffs, I'm going to have to support you. If you want, I can do it in a way that'll make the pleasure even more intense."

"How…?"

"I'll hold you up with my hand between your legs. I'll massage your pussy while I do. You'll probably orgasm almost constantly."

Amber drew in a sharp breath. The idea was tempting, but she was frightened of being tricked into liking the idea of being a sex slave. Still, this wasn't something normal, as near as she could tell. She nodded without saying anything. Dawn put gloves on and scooped up a quantity of gel. Amber jerked a little when she felt the other gloved hand cup her pussy. Just the contact felt very good. Amber couldn't imagine how it would feel if Dawn were to actually caress her there.

The fixative felt cool for a few seconds after it made contact with the skin of one arm. Then, warmth, a pleasant warmth that grew quickly in intensity. Amber moaned at the sensation, unable to believe that anything could feel that good. Dawn's other hand began to gently rub against the cunt it cupped, sending waves of pleasure through Amber's body. Amber's last coherent thought was that it felt far too good, more than it should. Then the spreading warmth from the gel and from her cunt met somewhere in her body and the climaxes started. Amber's head flew back and she screamed in ecstasy as her entire body shook.

Amber was vaguely aware of a squishing sound from below her, but couldn't make the connection between her pleasure and the soaked condition of her sex. Dawn proceeded as quickly as possible while making sure she didn't come into contact with the fixative again herself. Dawn smiled at the beauty of Amber's orgasm and knew that Amber was a prime candidate for accepting slavery. Several minutes later, Dawn finished the application and simply held Amber, waiting for her to absorb the potion and recover from her exertions.

Amber became aware of her surroundings again. A hand was pressed against her pussy and her body was flushed. She could feel sweat running down her skin and could smell sex heavy in the air. She was breathing hard, as if she'd run a long distance. With some effort, she managed to regain her feet and open her eyes. Dawn was smiling at her.