Amber's Enslavement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,301 Followers

"Oh my God! Is it always like that?"

"Yes, very much so. Fixative day is a very popular day in the house."

"God! I'm a mess. Do I get to wash before Garth takes me anywhere else?"

"I think so. Why do you keep saying, 'God?' Do you have only one on your world?"

"I don't know. It's just how I think. How many Gods are there?"

"I know of 17 and there may be more."

Garth and H'Renith walked back in. Garth took Amber down from the chains and refastened the cuffs behind her back. The leash was reattached.

"Come along Amber. We need to clean you up and continue with your orientation."

A motion of the leash started Amber walking. There was much to show her and little of today's events would be pleasant or enjoyable for her.

Thanks to D. for another great editing job. I want to hear what my readers think, so please send me your feedback.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,301 Followers