All Comments on 'Amy and Robert Pt. 02'

by JamesMarin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JamesMarinJamesMarinalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Author's comment ...

I am not new to writing and have a professionally edited novel in the process of being published, but I am new to Literotica. I edited this story myself, late at night, and apologise for the occasional error in spelling, punctuation, or phrasing.

Also, I now realise that there is a right way and wrong ways to title one's story, in Literotica, and will get it right next time. This story should have had "Chapter 2 - The Consummation" as its subtitle, and my earlier post should have been entitled "Chapter 1 - The Awakening".

This short story is based on fact, although the real players were cousins, not siblings. We can consider the story finished at this point, or if you want to hear more about the (real) sexual adventures of Amy and Robert, just let me know ... or you might like to hear another story from my long and wonderful life with all its amazing adventures and experiences.

Kind regards, James Marin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I liked both parts. Sweet characters and dialogue. I would like a continuation if they are exclusive to each other. I don´t want to read about them having sex with someone else. But that´s just my opinion.

Keep up the good work.

JamesMarinJamesMarinalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 (Part 3)

Thanks for the comment Anonymous, and request for Chapter 3. I will submit it to Literotica by the end of the weekend - then when it is published is up to them.

Kind regards,

James Marin

lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

Really liked it. Job well done. Can't wait to read what happens next

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Love It

A very lovely little story, a touch pedestrian, as I said about the first chapter, in the sense of letting it happen rather than pushing things, A smidge clinical, too, as might befit a med student. Not very arousing, but very real. Siblings with a little more closeness than usual might well find some such arrangement as this a good way to get over any hesitancy and nervousness about "the first time", and why not, after all. Most likely they would be a few years younger, in real life, but the reality of legal fears makes us deny the reality of life. Fear God and government.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Good story

This is a good fun story. I thought you were realistic with Rob's penis size. I loved the idea of the massage especially when Rob heated up the oil. That little detail made it all the more believable. Keep writing.

JamesMarinJamesMarinalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Punctuation

Anonymous posters have commented on my positioning of commas with regard to parentheses (i.e. brackets - I think he/she meant 'quote marks' or 'speech marks'). Being Australian I write using UK English and follow the Oxford university Style Guide and the E.U. Parliament English Guide for Translators, rather than the Chicago Style Guide (for American English). In UK English the comma goes in the most logical place: if the person being quoted 'says' the comma, then it is included inside the quote marks; if the comma represents a pause in the larger sentence, of which the quote is only a part, then it goes outside the quote or speech marks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Obamabot worrier

I didn't see a single parenthesis in this story. As far as commas and quotation signs, all was correct. Perhaps you are a Trumpbot. I wouldn't be surprised.

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvralmost 9 years ago
Great story

Anonymous, why would you make such a remark about something as trivial as where he put the damn comma. I wish people would grow up and just enjoy the stories for what they are instead of being so damn criticizing of an author. I enjoyed it, 5 stars to you my friend and keep up the great work.

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvralmost 9 years ago
And another thing

For your information Anonymous, I am in no way shape or form an Obamabot!!!

I'm just PO'd at stupidity!

kingswedekingswedeover 8 years ago
UPSET

Why would any one in their right mind bring up POLITICS in this website. This is for story telling and pleasure. Keep up the good writing and disregard the neysayers.

Frankie1952Frankie195212 months ago

Lovely to see he filled her with man cream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous