Amy and Robert Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Robbie ... Oh ... Robbie ... Oh ... Rob ..."

He decided it was time to move the massage onto her back. The easiest way was to sit astride her with his bottom on her upper thighs and his hands encircling her waist. He supported some of his weight on his knees so as to not be too heavy for her, and the oiled skin-to-skin contact was very sensual indeed. His erect penis sat comfortably in the valley of her bottom cleavage. He drizzled warm oil on her back - this time, no giggles, no reaction at all - she was spent. As he leant forward to run his hands up her sides, and then rocked back onto his bottom to slide them down the middle, thumbs either side of her spine, his erect penis slid backwards and forwards in the lubricated cleft between her buttocks, and his balls dragged deliciously in the groove formed by her upper thighs. After a number of backwards and forwards movements Robbie's love rod was so engorged with blood that he felt it was in danger of bursting - he had never been this erect in his life before! On the next forward thrust he pressed down on the head of his penis with his thumb and felt it slide downwards into her cleavage, bump its way over her anus, and find the warmth of her womanhood. With a slow but deliberate thrust of his hips he felt it enter her very tight but slippery vagina, and then meet an obstruction ... her partial hymen, her 'frill' - his erect cock was severalfold greater in diameter that was his index finger.

Don't stop, Robbie - do it! Please do it ... all the way in ... p-l-e-a-s-e!"

He pulled back a little and then thrust all the way in until his purple helmet bounced against her cervix. She yelped, tensed momentarily, clenched her bottom and pelvic muscles, and then slowly relaxed.

"You okay?" he queried.

"Oh, Yeeeeeeesssssss", came the strangled encouragement from Amy. "Fuck me, Robbie ... do it, please ... go all the way!"

"But I don't have any condoms, Amy."

"Oh, Robbie, you can't leave me like this! Can't you pull out at the last moment? - cum on my back or something?"

Robbie was so aroused himself he didn't need any more encouraging, and started to thrust hard and deep, with ever increasing speed, pinning her down with his weight and going for it! Even through the climactic veil of lust that was clouding all his senses, he became aware that, as he climbed higher and higher up the orgiastic mountain, so too was she coming with him, as was plainly evident from her writhing, twitching body, squirming under his onslaught; from the way she clenched and twisted the bedclothes with white knuckled hands; and from her crescendo of utterances that were becoming shriller and more urgent by the second. How can this be? Vaginal orgasms are a myth ... or so he had read in the medical library? She was clamping down on his shaft with every muscle available to her - her buttocks, thighs, and pelvic floor muscles, collectively had him in a vice like grip, which produced more resistance to penetration, more friction, and a much higher degree of stimulation and pleasure. Maybe her strong grip on him was also pleasuring her own erogenous zones in similar fashion? As he approached the vinegar stroke, so too did her excitement rocket exponentially towards its peak, until she cried out in that unmistakeable agony and ecstasy of female orgasm. This was too much for him - he couldn't hold back any longer, pulled out, let out a guttural roar, and exploded, spraying her buttocks, back, neck and hair with abundant thick, white, hot, cum.

After his initial mind and body explosion, he wiped his cock, reinserted it, and then started very slowly moving within her and was rewarded with several aftershocks, in both of them, but particularly in Amy. When she finally settled down and his member started to shrink out of her, he rolled sideways onto his back, and lay beside her prone body. She snuggled closer and threw one arm and one leg over him.

"... and you were worried about not being able to get it up with your sister?!" she said with a giggle. "I can now see why some girls rave about sex. If that's what it's like, I think I'm addicted - and, my brother, until I get a boyfriend of my own, you might just have to do your duty by your little sister when she is in need of a fix. I have no one to compare you with, but I am utterly convinced that you must be the best lover in the world."

"I take that as a compliment", he said.

"You're welcome ... and, you deserve it. I hope you enjoyed yourself half as much as I did?"

"I did. In the spirit of total honesty, I will admit that I have masturbated a few times in the past, so I have experienced an orgasm before, but nothing like that - I can tell you that the real thing beats the hell our of Mrs Palmer and her five daughters."

"Robbie!" she exclaimed. "I've never heard you talk like that before. You're always so couth."

"... and I've also been a virgin before now", he replied. "Tell, me love, do you ever masturbate?"

"In the spirit of reciprocal honesty I can say 'not until recently'. My new interest in things sexual prompted me to have a bit of a fiddle, but only on the outside, and not all the way to orgasm - didn't know what an orgasm was, did I? - and, in any case, as a good little Catholic girl I thought that pleasuring myself in that way was too naughty for words, if you can believe that, given that I have just seduced my brother."

Robert laughed and then replied: "I know what you mean. I've tried to keep masturbation down to a minimum for the same reasons. The first time was almost an accident. It was a few years ago when I was doing my high school homework. You weren't studying with me that evening. For no obvious reason I got an erection, as pubescent boys sometimes do. It felt nice when I moved and it rubbed against the edge of my desk so I kept doing it and the good feeling escalated rapidly until I suddenly felt strongly motivated to massage it manually. Then I got such a shock when I ejaculated for the first time. It frightened me, actually, as it was totally unexpected, messy, and an experience I had never had before. I promised God I wouldn't do it again, but next time I had a rampant erection I couldn't resist trying it just one more time to see what it was like when I was in control of it. After that I made a conscious effort to keep it to the bare minimum."

"And, the real thing was better than masturbating?" she asked.

"Absolutely!" he said emphatically, "... especially with you, and especially as that was just meant to be a bit of an exploratory move. I couldn't resist putting it in for a moment to see what it felt like. I only meant to have a few thrusts and then pull out and save the real thing until I turned you over."

"You can still turn me over ... in a few minutes though. I'm still high; still coming down."

"When you meet the right man, you're going to make him very happy", he said. "Now I'm looking at you in a different light, you are very beautiful, and obviously a very sexual girl to boot - every man's dream. I hope I meet a girl just like you one day, my lovely Amy."

"Oh, Robbie, that was such a nice thing to say. I'm sure you will, now you know what you want, but until then there will be no need to masturbate - I'm just in the next room if and when you want me, as long as Mum and Dad are out", she concluded with a chuckle.

He smiled and said, "I guess that's one huge benefit of incest when the siblings love each other in the biblical way as well as fraternally - neither of us has to settle for second best because we have each other until Mr and Miss Perfect come along."

"And after that?" she asked.

"I'm not sure I gather your meaning?" he replied.

"Well, it would be against the odds for us to both find the perfect partner at around the same time, so one of us is going to be left on the shelf for a while when the other finds a partner", she said.

He smiled lovingly at her and said, "Love, I can only speak for myself, but if some gorgeous girl, who will have to be very much like you, sweeps me off my feet one day, I might be smitten by her, and not want or need any other, but that will never affect my love and caring for my little sister, and if that includes helping you remain a sexually well balanced girl, then you can be assured I will always be happy to do my fraternal duty by - and enjoy it! I would never cheat on her with anyone else, but loving one's sister does not seem like infidelity to me, and I would have no conscience about it. So, don't worry about being left high and dry."

"You are such a nice man, Robbie", she said, kissing him on the cheek. "And it might please you to know that I feel exactly the same way. In fact, incest is a good thing. So many affairs occur when someone pisses his or her spouse off, and they seek solace in the arms of another. In our case, if we have a row with our future spouses we have each other to call on - in every sense of the word. No matter who we end up with, I will always be there for you too, Robbie."

"Hey, love", he said, "I'm a little bit worried about accidental pregnancy. I pulled out, but then put it back in, and, like you, enjoyed a few aftershocks. I hope I didn't leave anything inside you. I know a final year Med student who is friends with a pharmacist. If I get the 'morning after' pill, would you take it?"

"Of course", she replied, and by the way, I liked what you said.

He looked confused and asked, "What? 'Pregnancy'; 'access to a pharmacist'; or 'the morning after pill'?"

"No, silly ... when you called me, love" she said shyly. "Oh, and Robbie ... I'd like to do it again when you're ready, and if you're going to get that morning after pill, could we go all the way, next time - you know, not pull out? I'd like the real deal, if that's okay with you?"

"Sure, love", he said with a tender smile.

Robbie took her arm and leg and rolled her onto her back, rolling with her so he was not on top of her, but lying on his side next to her. He cupped one of her breasts in his hand and gently squeezed it, enjoying its young, firm, but pliable texture. He then gently pinched her nipple and rolled it between his finger and thumb. She encouraged him by softly moaning his name, and he leant over a little more and took the nipple between his lips. As he played with it between tongue, lips, and occasionally gentle teeth, he could feel it growing under his caresses. It started off as a small object only a little larger than a pea, but now, in his mouth, it felt like it was well over a centimetre long and still growing. He removed his mouth from it and it was, indeed, significantly longer than its counterpart on the other breast. This prompted him to slowly and thoroughly explore the other breast with his tongue and lips until he finally came to rest on the other nipple, which he proceeded to 'grow' as he had done the first one. When he achieved this goal he moved more over her, supporting his weight on his elbows and knees, and started kissing in a southwards direction. He was pleasantly surprised to find out that she was almost completely shaven, save a tiny triangle of closely cropped pubic hair just above her slit, like an arrowhead pointing the way. He didn't attack her womanhood immediately with his oral caresses, but wandered off down one inner thigh, only to come up again and cross to the other one, raising his head and lips slightly as he crossed the centre line so as not to touch any part of her vulva .. but he did pause and blow hot breath into her labial folds in passing.

"That's not fair!" she objected. "You're teasing me." She couldn't see the grin on his face.

She didn't have to wait long before she felt the softness of his lips on her labia; his tongue tracing the length of her slit, all the way down, and then all the way up again, gently flicking the hooded tip of her now erect clitoris, before reversing direction and repeating. She moaned as she felt a finger slip into her well lubricated love tunnel and seek out her G-spot. She tensed when she felt another finger press against her anus, and when when she relaxed, 'pop' inside. Then he started a rhythmic circular motion with everything: round and round inside her anus; round and round inside her vagina; round and round on her clitoris with his tongue; and now his free hand was going round and round on one of her breasts. He could feel and hear her arousal as he maintained his steady, uninterrupted rhythm and it didn't take very long at all, maybe ten minutes, before she erupted with her second major orgasm for the evening.

She was going to urge, plead, or beg him to have intercourse with her, but just before she did so she grabbed his penis and found it was only half hard, so she used discretion and allowed him to manually and orally take her up the mountain and over the cliff while she played with his member. After this second explosive orgasm, when her respiratory rate came somewhere close to normal, and the body stopped twitching, she said:

"Let's see if we can get him interested in a second round, shall we?" and rolled over onto her brother, pushing him onto his back in the process, sliding down until her head was above his loins.

He could see what she was about to do and said, "Would you like me to have a quick wash first?"

"No, silly, that would destroy the spontaneity of the moment. Besides you didn't ask me to wash before you went down on me."

He relaxed and said, "I guess it was only you and me I was tasting, mainly you, and I liked that."

"Exactly!" she responded, "Now lie back and enjoy", and he felt the soft, wet warmth of her mouth close over his penis.

When he was rock hard again she sat astride him, riding him like a cowgirl. She went up and down, relishing the feel of him inside her, and then ground her pubic bone on his as she gyrated her hips round and round. He expected the sight of her gorgeous body, and the feel of her heat wrapped around him, to rapidly send him right off, but was amazed to see and hear her coming with him. They locked eyes, and both grimaced, until he said with strangled voice, "I'm going to cum!" and she redoubled her efforts in a frantic effort to make him do so. They cried out together as his body bucked and convulsed under her, and she collapsed on top of him.

When she finally had to energy to sit up and raise herself slightly on her knees, his still semi-rigid member slid slowly out of her, covered in white cum, and as she hovered there for a moment, a teaspoonful dripped out of her pussy onto his belly.

"What a load!" she said in admiring disbelief, "... it must be as much as the first time!"

"Well, this is my first time, my very first time, and I haven't masturbated for weeks", he replied with a smile.

After that they were lying like a pair of spoons in a drawer, with her back to his front, her little bottom snuggled into his lap, both basking in the afterglow. They were sweaty, but didn't care, and they were suddenly very tired. She said:

"I would love to stay like this all night, but I suppose we should shower and dress in case Mum and Dad come home early."

"Yes, and it would be an absolute disaster if we went to sleep and they found us like this", he agreed.

With that admonition, and a lot of laughter, they galvanised into action: showered, dressed, stripped and made the bed, and when their parents came home they were sound asleep in their own rooms.

----- oOo -----

12