Amy Says Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I get you to Fort Lauderdale, baby . . ." he whispered, barely audible above the engines' hum.

"Ooh," Jackie squealed. Her voice was like a squeaky hinge, but to him it was celestial music.

"I'm totally gonna fuck you silly."

"I can't wait, sweetheart. And in the morning I'm gonna slather suntan lotion all over you . . ."

Mike groaned "Oh, baby." She was stroking his thigh, so close to his cock. It seemed too long till she'd be sucking it in their hotel room.

"And we'll hit the beach, and eat lots of seafood, and dance, and we'll fuck again . . ."

"Oh, yeah," Mike sighed. Who gave a shit about a week of classes? This was the last semester of their senior year and no one expected them to do serious schoolwork. And how often does it happen that you find the love of your life and within a few days of that get twenty-four hundred dollars dropped in your lap with orders to spend it fast? God bless Amy: it had all been her plan.

Back in her dorm room, lying on her tummy, the object of Mike's gratitude closed her journal ("Apr. 1. Four frat boys, A197," with details of cocks and cum). She pulled her laptop to her and navigated to a site that recruited college girls for hardcore porn shoots. She found the contact page and started to fill in the form there: Name, Date of Birth, Recent Photo, Kinks . . .

Behind, Rob's wet and worshipful tongue slid into her, a sweet lubricious counterpoint to the sensuous staccato of the keyboard. She wiggled her bottom and filled in another field. Oh, the world was full of wonders - so many beautiful bodies, so many cocks gushing so much cum - and Amy would try as many of them as she could.