Amy's Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers

"Okay," Josh said quietly, after a nervous pause.

"All right, here we go," Amy said after she had everything switched on, including a boom microphone just over Josh's head. "Just think about Britt, and how sexy she was the other day. And try not to cum too fast, okay honey?"

Josh had no trouble getting hard, and he wasn't thinking about Britt. He was thinking about Amy, the sexy 'older woman' he had fantasized about numerous times. Amy was certainly fantasy worthy. An awkward, gangly teen, she had blossomed in her mid twenties into a tall, sexy woman, and now well into her thirties and confident with her sexuality, she liked to wear clothes that accentuated her trim, curvy body. As she circled Josh slowly with the steadycam rig hanging from her body, he imagined her naked, as he had before, and his hands slid all around his crotch and onto his swelling cock. The light coming up from below made him more visible than he and Britt had been on the bed lit from above, the red light dancing through his legs and hands as his cock grew.

Josh moaned a little as the sensations began to overtake him, and Amy gave him a silent thumbs up to encourage him. If he could have read her mind he would have been even more encouraged, because she was getting very turned on watching her beautiful young model. Josh's breathing was heavy, a mixture of quiet moans and masculine whimpers hung in the air. As the fever in his brain built, his legs spread wider, his knee's bent a little, and suddenly a deep groan preceded a full body contraction as he came, one hand stroking and one clutching his groin. Semen flowed onto the inside of the stretchy fabric, oozing through its pores.

"Has anyone ever told you you're a very sexy man?" Amy asked, a little flustered by what she had just witnessed.

Standing in the red light, with his softening, sticky cock in his hand, Josh was thrilled by her words. He still thought of his female peers as girls, so to be called a 'sexy man' by a real woman like Amy was a big moment for him.

"Let's get you out of that thing so you can clean up," Amy said.

She helped Josh pull up the big stretchy sock. Josh smelled of masculinity — the scent of semen and sweat mingled together in the still air of the big dark studio.

"It's warm in there," Josh said as he was freed from the cocoon, his skin glistening with perspiration.

"It looked fantastic with that red light on your shiny skin," Amy said, admiring her naked model for a moment. "Let me get you a robe."

Amy handed him a robe and told him to have a seat.

"I'm gonna run in the house and throw this in the washer before it gets all stuck together. You certainly had a lot in you," she winked as she picked up the cum soaked fabric from the floor.

Amy returned from the house with a chilled bottle of Riesling from her neighbors vineyard and two glasses. She called Josh over to her editing station, switched on the monitor, and showed him some of the footage of his session with Britt.

"Holy shit!" he said quietly as he watched it. "That's fucking hot!"

"You really think so?" Amy asked. "I know I think so, but I'm really interested to get a male point of view. You remember our discussion the other day about male porn and female porn? I think this kind of thing is very appealing to a woman, but do you think men would like it too?"

"Oh yeah! Men who appreciate aesthetic beauty," Josh said, staring at the mysterious images flickering across the big monitor. "The others maybe wouldn't be into it as much, but there's plenty of smut porn out there for them."

Amy was feeling very horny sitting there watching her sexy video creation and sipping wine with Josh. She could tell he was trying to hide the hard-on under his robe.

"I had some bigger socks made up from that material," she said. "The one you just used is for one person, and I've got one I think will be about right for two people, and I've got a big one that I hope will fit four. If you want we can wait until Britt gets back to try the double, but I'd love to see how it looks and get a test done with it with some different lighting. Would you mind climbing into it with an old woman like me, or would that be too weird?"

"You're not an old woman Amy," Josh said with lovely smile, suddenly sounding and looking like a seductive, experienced gentleman. Amy's horny heart melted.

Breaking down the professional barrier between them was a big step. If things got weird between them she would loose her connection to the students at the drama school, but her hormonal instincts were running the show at that point and there was no turning back.

"Okay then," Amy said with a slight quiver in her voice. "Let me get the third camera locked down on a tripod, and adjust the lights. What do you think, a warm yellow from below, or deep shadows from the sides?"

"Let's do one and then the other," Josh said, his eyes twinkling and burning into Amy's. "I've got all night."

Amy could barely keep her wits about her as she set things up. She went to the changing area and took off her clothes, her body becoming more charged as each garment slipped off. She put on a robe and walked from the darkness toward the dimly lit yellow glow in the center of the big open room where Josh was unfolding the fabric.

"It might be tricky getting this over us without someone on the outside," Josh said. "Maybe you can put it on me and then slide in from underneath."

Amy made sure the cameras and sound were all operating, and Josh tossed his robe aside. She pulled the big sock over his head and down his body, and he held one side of it down with his foot. Amy took a deep breath, tossed her robe aside, squatted down by Josh's feet and pulled the stretchy fabric over her. Josh's swiftly hardening cock was inches from her face when she looked up. It flustered her, and she nervously slid her body up his while holding the fabric down with her foot. It was stretchier than she had expected — she could move freely, but for the moment she was letting the elastic hold them tight against each other.

"Well this is a new experience," she said nervously.

"It's pretty wild isn't it?" Josh said.

Amy was a tall woman, and their heights were perfectly matched. Their faces were inches apart, and she could feel Josh's big cock swelling between her thighs.

"Should I call action, or just kiss you?" she asked. Josh kissed her.

It was a deep, passionate kiss. By the time their mouths broke apart and they looked into each others eyes there was a rock hard cock between Amy's legs. Their mouths fused together in another red-hot kiss, and they both forgot about the cameras and made love. Lust and carnal desire flowed out of them like a dam had burst.

Amy slithered her way down and took Josh's throbbing cock in her mouth, and soon he was fucking her face with his hands on her head. The yellow light streamed up from below them, illuminating Amy's squatting body and the underside of her tits. The light flashed wildly on Josh's upper body as his thrusting let it through. Amy's blow-job felt incredible to him — he had never been with a woman who was as experienced in that department as she was.

Amy didn't want Josh to cum, so she tapered off and slid up him again. It was easier for her to move because the temperature inside the sock had shot up and they were both slick with sweat. This was the most erotic situation she had ever been in, and she was dying to be fucked.

"Fuck me baby," she said, loud enough for the microphone to pick up.

Amy pivoted her body around so Josh was behind her, bent forward with her hands up against the stretchy fabric, and Josh entered her dripping wet pussy.

"Holy shit!" she said as he thrusted upward, filling her with his young muscle.

She was amazed that she could relax her upper body and let the stretchy fabric support her out away from Josh just enough to give him a nice protruding ass to thrust up into, and thrust he did as he leaned back to counterbalance her pull. Amy's legs were spread and the yellow light was bright on her pussy and Josh's thrusting piston. Amy's open-mouthed face was pressed hard against the fabric, also lit from below in yellow, looking otherworldly but clearly in ecstasy.

The fucking grew to furious intensity and Amy was crying out as Josh pummeled her, the two of them barely able to stay on their feet. As a huge orgasm washed over Amy Josh pulled her body to him, took her tits in his hands, and thrusted so hard it repeatedly lifted her feet off the ground as he came, the two of them yelping and screaming like animals.

Josh kissed Amy's neck, fondling her sweaty tits as they came back to earth. Amy turned herself around for a long passionate kiss. She remembered the cameras, put her head on Josh's shoulder to give the scene an end, and then finally spoke.

"Nobody's ever fucked me like that before," she said, and she kissed him again.

"That was a first for me too," he said with a smile. "You're very inspiring."

"It's fuckin' hot in here," Amy said after a few quiet moments embracing. "I need air."

They pulled up the stretchy material and cool air streamed in onto their dripping bodies.

"Oh my God!" she said as she staggered off the big light box. "We're gonna need a couch in here to relax on."

Amy sat on a box and leaned up against the dark grey wall, still breathing hard. Josh dragged over another box and joined her.

"So, a ten minute break and then we'll try the shadowy lighting?" Josh said with a sexy smile.

Amy smiled and shook her head. "Oh, to be young again," she said. "Yes, the shadowy lighting. Lets move the bed into position though, okay? And maybe we can try it without the covering. If I sweat like that again I'll pass out."

"You're the boss," Josh said with a wink.

'A star is born,' Amy thought as she looked at Josh and smiled. Little did she know, two stars were born that night.

---

"God!"

That was the only word Amy's friend Jenny could utter as she sat with big eyes and an open mouth in front of the big TV screen on Amy's living room wall. She took a big gulp of wine as deeply erotic images of Amy being fucked by Josh flickered across the screen.

"How deep am I baby," Josh's voice said, seeming to swirl around the surround sound speakers in the room. Amy had processed the sound, making it as psychedelic as the images.

"Oh God!" Amy's voice echoed.

"How deep am I baby," Josh's voice repeated.

"Oh God!"

Josh was taking her doggie style on the white bed, surrounded by blackness, their bodies bathed in mysterious shadows. Josh's pelvis slapped against her ass as his big cock pistoned in and out of her, the slaps and sounds of heavy breathing echoing and swirling around the room.

The scene faded into another with Amy riding Josh and cumming hard, with wild echoing screams and a digitally processed image that looked like a fever dream. The screen faded to black.

"You're a fuckin' crazy insane person," Jenny said, shaking her head and looking stunned. "Crazy insane people shouldn't have millions of dollars," she laughed.

"Forget about me for a minute," Amy said. "All I want to know is if you think it's hot, like, compared to regular porn."

"Yeah it's fuckin' hot!" Jenny exclaimed. "Jesus! It's burnin' hot!"

Amy smiled. "Good, I guess I'm on the right track then."

"The right track?" Jenny said. "What the fuck are you talkin' about! This is crazy! Are you gonna keep doing this?"

Amy played the scenes with Josh and Britt under the see-through blanket, the one of Josh masturbating in the stretchy fabric tube, and the one of Josh fucking her in the two person tube. Jenny was stunned.

"I... I don't even know what to say," Jenny said, shaking her head. "I mean it's incredibly erotic and beautiful—I've never seen anything like it—but what are you getting yourself into here?"

"Just having fun," Amy said. "It's a hobby."

"A hobby?" Jenny said, laughing and shaking her head.

"Yeah, and I'm gonna need an assistant," Amy said. "Wanna help out? I'll pay you the same as the actors."

"You pay them?" Jenny said. "I thought they just did it because they wanted to screw."

"No Jenn, they're real actors, from the drama school at the University."

"Oh my God!" Jenny said. "How much do you pay them?"

"A hundred an hour. They seem pretty happy with it. And they seem to be having fun. You should just come by and hold a light or something and watch. I think you'll like it. In one evening you'd make as much as twenty hours at the store. You could quit that shit job and work with me. We'd have a blast."

"I still think you're nuts, but I'll come and watch," Jenny said. "Only because I think it's hot though, not because I want to get involved."

"OK sweetie," Amy said, knowing that she had hooked her.

————————

A few days later Josh drove in the long driveway and walked up to the front porch of the old farmhouse. Amy introduced him to Jenny, and Josh's charm and good looks set the hook even harder. The three of them went in the house so Amy could play the finished video for Josh. He was as amazed at what he was seeing as Jenny had been, and Jenny's second viewing turned her on even more than the first. The first time seeing it was a shock for her, but this time the feeling she got was pure heat and horniness. She was sitting next to Josh on the couch, barely able to control her fast beating heart and heavy breathing. She was sure he would notice, so she got up abruptly and went to the kitchen.

"You okay sweetie?" Amy asked with a wry smile.

"Just thirsty," Jenny said.

After the viewing the three of them walked out through the old apple orchard to the studio.

"So I'm thinking we'll do another solo masturbation scene," Amy said. "I don't know if you realize it Josh, but women find that very hot. But this time I'd like the surroundings and the cameras to be part of the scene. Two older women holding cameras and lights circling a young man on his back masturbating. I think it'll be super hot — the lights will be dark so Jenny and I'll be sort of mysterious. Jenny'll have a hand held light unit, and I'll have the steadycam rig. I just got the fourth camera I ordered, and that'll be the main shot — it's on a boom right above the bed looking straight down, with a wide enough lens to see us circling. Sound good?"

Everyone agreed it sounded good, even though Jenny hadn't realized she was going to be in the scene until just then. Amy disappeared somewhere, and Josh started disrobing right there in the open as he always did. Jenny was spellbound, standing in the dim light, hoping Josh didn't notice her staring, but of course he did. Her breathing was getting ragged again and then Amy appeared, completely naked. She walked to the work table and started strapping on the steadycam rig.

"Here's your light sweetie," Amy said to Jenny, pointing to a big handheld unit with a shoulder strap. "It's a soft strap, so it shouldn't hurt your skin too much."

"My skin?" Jenny said, suddenly realizing Amy wanted her to be naked too. "Amy I'm not..."

"It's gonna look pretty odd if you're the only one with clothes on," Amy said.

Jenny looked at the confidently naked Amy, and then at the unbelievably beautiful Josh. He was standing there as natural as can be, looking at her like he was willing her to go for it. Her hands seemed to have a mind of their own and started unbuttoning her shirt.

"You're a bad influence Amy. My mother's gonna be mad at you," she said with a nervous little smile.

Amy smiled, confident that by the time the session was over her old friend would be screaming in orgasmic bliss in front of all the cameras.

Jenny's nerves were on edge as she paused for a moment in her bra and panties. They weren't attractive ones, which embarrassed her a little, but she looked very sexy. Josh was spellbound by her, his cock swelling and rising a bit, bobbing gently with his heartbeat. Jenny took a deep breath and slid off her panties and quickly removed her bra. Amy knew she was nervous, so she quickly engaged her in instruction about the light unit, and Jenny strapped it on. The shoulder strap crossed her chest between her voluptuous tits and the light unit hung just above her hips like some kind of futuristic weapon.

"The gym's payin' off sweetie," Amy said. "You look hot!"

She did indeed look hot. She and Amy had both been 'late bloomers' who struggled with their looks in high school, but now they were sexy, hot-bodied MILF's. Josh couldn't believe his luck as he stood there watching them prepare for the shoot.

Amy switched on the lights, which were moody and shadowy again, and had Josh lie on the bed which was draped in a black sheet. She switched on Jenny's light unit, showed her what she wanted her to do with it, let her practice a little, and then switched on the four cameras and sound.

"Okay honey, enjoy yourself," Amy said to Josh. "Try not to cum this time though, at least for a while."

Josh started moving his hands over his body in a sexy way, his already swollen cock growing hard. Amy had to signal Jenny to keep moving because she was becoming mesmerized by the sight of him. His cock was bigger than any Jenny had seen in person, and certainly bigger than any that had ever been inside her. She was stunned by its beauty and the perfection of its shape, and also by the beauty of the young muscular body it was attached to. She circled, opposite Amy, the two of them moving silently around the young man who was slowly losing himself in pleasure. The muscles in his abdomen rippled, his breathing got louder, and his legs spread wide as his whole body got into a writhing rhythm. Jenny was starting to lose track of things, her wet pussy tingling as she tried to remember what she was supposed to be doing.

Without realizing it she had slowed enough for Amy to catch up to her, and Amy whispered in her ear.

"Quietly set the light down, and go help him," Amy said.

Jenny didn't hesitate. As she knelt next to the bed she lightly touched Josh's arm. When his eyes opened and looked at her she felt like a bolt of electricity hit her. He put his hand behind her neck, pulled her mouth to his and they kissed while Josh slowly masturbated.

Jenny climbed onto the black bed, knelt next to Josh, and her hands explored his softly rippling muscles as he continued to slide his hand slowly up and down his big cock. His eyes closed and his back arched a bit when Jenny's hands reached his crotch. One of her hands explored the inside of his powerful thighs and the other slid up the base of the big cock, displacing Josh's hand. He lay quietly on the big bed and let Jenny take over. Amy was sure Jenny hadn't thought about it, but she had positioned herself perfectly for the cameras. Amy circled quietly, smiling as her old friend lost herself in the moment.

Jenny's mouth was drawn to Josh's cock, surprising her and thrilling her at the same time. She had never enjoyed giving blow-jobs, although she had done it reluctantly on numerous occasions. Josh's cock was different though. It looked like it would taste good, and it did. Smooth and slightly sweet, with the faint scent of baby powder, it filled her mouth and her senses like nothing she had ever experienced. Her salivary glands exploded, covering the big cock with slippery wetness. Her mind spun out of control as she slobbered and sucked like a woman possessed. It was a long, wet, sloppy blow-job for the ages, and when Josh could take no more the big cock erupted like a volcano. Jenny took a big squirt in her mouth, and then let two big ribbons fly in the air before taking the rest in her mouth, sucking Josh dry. She swallowed it all — a first for her. It reminded her of the warm Creme Brulée at her favorite French restaurant, without the vanilla.

Josh took command and pushed Jenny down on her back. He kissed her hard while his hand massaged her pussy and she had a small orgasm almost instantly. Josh's mouth quickly found her lovely tits. He seemed fascinated by her big nipples, which protruded farther than any he or Amy had ever seen. Jenny often complained about how difficult they were to hide under her clothing, but here, fully erect in the shadowy light, they looked spectacular.

riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers