Amy's Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,585 Followers

"Thank you so much," Amy said into the microphone as she looked out at the festival attendees. "I'm so honored to have won this, especially considering the quality of all the other entries. I loved them all. Congratulations to all of you for your beautiful work. I need to thank my assistant director and best friend Jenny, who also played the part of the mother in the film, and my dear friend Josh, who not only acted in the film, but started the whole ball rolling when he gave me the idea to try something like this. Stand up guys, take a bow."

The crowd hooted and cheered when they stood.

"Josh asked me a question before we came down from our room this evening," Amy continued. "He made the huge assumption that I was going to win, and asked me, do you want to be freshly fucked when you go up to get your award, or do you want to be horny and anticipating a fuck." The crowd laughed and hooted. "I answered 'both', which I think is the right answer, isn't it?" The crowd laughed and hooted even louder. "You ready Josh? I'm horny baby!" Amy yelled as she held up her award triumphantly.

The crowd cheered wildly, and Amy smiled. She just stood there, soaking it all in, and smiled.

riverboy
riverboy
4,585 Followers