Amy's Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,604 Followers

Amy moved in close with her camera, hoping Jenny was too far gone to care. She was right — Jenny paid her no attention. She moaned deeply as Josh's mouth and teeth ravaged her big nipples, and then his mouth descended to the soft heat of her wet pussy. His body moved like an athlete as he positioned himself between Jenny's legs, his hands under her ass lifting her glistening wetness to his warm mouth. Jenny's body relaxed and she lost herself in the moment, the sensation feeling like pure energy pulsing through her veins. The core of her lower body felt like it was on fire, and she was sure Josh would burn his tongue if he continued. But continue he did, and he drove her to near insanity. She finally really lost her mind, flailing about and clutching at the sheets, Josh's head locked between her thighs as she rolled on her side and took him with her, screaming like the victim of a brutal murder.

Josh reached up and caressed her tits as she slowly released his head from between her thighs, her body still spasming a little, deep moans emanating from her core with every exhale. Josh's cock was rock hard and he wanted, no, needed to be in her. Jenny had a sexy ass that men loved, and he wanted to take her from behind. He rolled her limp body over, lifted her hips, and when she was on her knees he licked her asshole and made her scream again. Jenny couldn't believe how on fire she was—it was like nothing she had ever experienced and her brain was overwhelmed with sensations. As she felt Josh enter her she didn't know if she would survive—she literally thought it might take her to the brink and finish her off—but the feeling of his long, thick piston filling her was like magic. It swept her off the black bed and out of the dark studio, where she floated in warm, humid air, sunlight burning through her as his steady thrusting melted her insides. Josh's moans of pleasure floated through her head like the psychedelic soundtrack on Amy's video, and Jenny's own voice seemed detached from her body and mingled with his in the thick, buoyant air. Josh was slapping against her ass as he pounded into her, and she could feel his balls flicking against her clit with each thrust. His big cock seemed to expand within her until she was sure it would break her apart, and then a massive orgasm hit her, more powerful that any feeling she had ever had. She was silent, holding her breath as it ripped through her, and then a cry of love came from deep within her and echoed through the big studio. Josh yelled out and flailed his beautiful body wildly against her as he came harder than he ever has before.

As Jenny lay there flat on her stomach, her ass humped up a bit with Josh's big cock softening inside her, her mind started to focus and she saw Amy circling slowly with the steadycam rig. A little smile broke out on Jenny's face. She knew she was a goner.

"My mother's gonna kill you Amy," Jenny said quietly. Amy and Josh laughed quietly, and Jenny's mouth curled into a sexy smile. If Josh was to be her 'co-star,' she knew she would do anything Amy asked her to do.

---

"You're corrupting the shit out of me you asshole," Jenny said to Amy over the phone the next morning.

"I can wipe the hard-drive of that whole shoot if you want," Amy said.

"No fuckin' way!" Jenny laughed. "I'll be watching that 'till I'm a dried up old lady."

"So you want to do more?" Amy asked.

"Yeah!" Jenny exclaimed. "That was by far the hottest sexual experience I've ever had—I mean off the charts beyond anything else. You'd have to kill me to get me to stop now! But that doesn't mean you're not an asshole for getting me into this."

"I'm sorry Jenn," Amy said. "But it was the same for me, and I wanted you to experience it. Having a safe, conventional life is overrated anyway."

"So what do we do now?" Jenny asked.

"I don't know," Amy said. "It can't just be us getting fucked all the time, so, I think I'll call Josh and see if any of his classmates wanna come try something. I'd kinda like to come up with some kind of storyline to work with — maybe something abstract and dream-like. Think about it and let me know if you have any ideas. I'm gonna spend today editing you and Josh. Come on over this evening around seven for some wine and I'll show it to you."

—————————

"Josh? Hi, it's Amy. You up for more, maybe tonight?" Amy said into her phone.

"Yeah, sounds good," he said. "Britt won't be back for a few more days though."

"OK. How about your other classmates. Do you think any off them would want to get involved with this? They'd have to be cool — I don't want anybody blabbing to the wrong people about this, you know?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Josh said. "I already brought it up to a few of them, and definitely got some interest. Two guys and a girl."

"Great!" Amy said. "Can you bring them out tonight around eight? I'll show them some footage, and Jenny'll be here."

"Cool, yeah, eight o'clock. We'll see you then."

—————————

Jenny and Amy ate take-out and sipped wine as the psychedelic scene of her giving Josh an amazing blowjob flickered across the big screen on the living room wall.

"Fuck!" Jenny said. "I can't believe that's me! I never liked having a cock in my mouth before yesterday, and today it's all I've thought about. It felt so fuckin' good. And look at me go! Holy shit, I'm like possessed!"

Her face on the screen was huge and otherworldly, completely lost in the thrill of pleasuring a big young cock, saliva oozing from her mouth and coating the steel-hard shaft and her wet, slippery hands.

"You could win the best blow-job trophy at the dirty movie awards for this one sweetie," Amy said. "I've never seen a hotter one."

The scene dissolved into eerie, shadowy darkness with echoing moans, Jenny's voice gradually rising in the mix until it was loud and musical.

"Harder! Harder! God I love that cock!" ricocheted around through effects, sounding like an acid trip. Flashes of powerful fucking overlapped a shadowy shot of Jenny's face as the pleasure of Josh's big piston made her eyes roll. Somehow Amy had built an escalating arc of visuals that eventually climaxed as Jenny did, with an out-of-body magic that exploded off the screen and through the speakers.

"I think I just had another orgasm watching that," Jenny said after being stunned to silence. "What the fuck Amy! You're like a fuckin' genius with this shit."

"Here they come," Amy said, looking out the window at Josh's approaching car. "You want me to just show them the stuff that doesn't have you in it, or are you cool with them seeing this?"

"I'll let you know after I meet 'em and get another glass of wine in me," Jenny said with a smirk.

Amy and Jenny went out onto the porch to greet Josh, and he introduced his friends. Mike was a tall, lanky guy, with curly blonde hair and big blue eyes. A laid-back type who looked like he'd be right at home on a surfboard. Tyler, on the other hand, was short and muscular, with short, almost buzz-cut hair and dark, mysterious eyes. Stephanie was the female addition to the crew, and she looked like a party girl, with modern hippie clothes and a 'let's party' attitude. She was a tiny little thing, with strawberry blonde hair done in loose dreadlocks, and big brown eyes.

"So, you guy's are all actors huh?" Amy said. "That's cool, I wish I had done something fun like that when I was your age. Let's see, why don't I show you the studio first, and then we'll have a glass of wine in the house and we'll show you some scenes we've been working on."

"Didn't I tell you this was awesome?" Josh said to his friends as they all admired the first class equipment Amy had acquired, and the nice big space to use it in.

"So Josh told us you're not really in business, it's just sort of a hobby kind of thing?" Stephie asked.

"That's right, but who knows where it'll all lead. For now it's just for fun. I came into a shitload of money last year. My dream when I was a kid was to go to college for filmmaking, but my life in high school went all to hell and I wasn't able to. Anyway, I'm trying my hand at it now, and having all kinds of fun. I'm exploring the beauty of sexual interaction, in sort of a psychedelic way. Let's go over to the house and I'll show you some of what we've done so far."

Amy poured them each a glass of wine in her kitchen, and she took a sparkling blown-glass bong out of a cupboard and set it on the counter along with a small glass canister of marijuana buds.

"Shall we catch a little buzz before we sit down to watch?" Amy asked with a smile.

It was good weed and delicious wine, and when Amy pressed 'play' and started running through the videos the group was stunned by the images on the big screen, and the wild soundtrack assaulting their senses.

"Josh, you're fuckin' beautiful!" Stephie said when the screen went black between scenes. "And Britt! I had no idea she was so..."

"Yeah..." Tyler said wistfully, his eyes still glued to the black screen.

The scenes of Josh and Amy played next, the first 'out there in the open' sex scenes, and the three new kids gasped when they saw what was happening. As the scene played Stephie moaned audibly and the boys were riveted to the screen, although both Tyler and Mike did sneak glimpses of Amy, comparing her live persona to the wild woman cumming like a porn star on the screen.

"Jesus!" Stephie said when that scene went black. "Josh, what the fuck man!"

Her eyes glimmered with a 'please do that to me' look as she gazed at him. Amy passed the bong around and she caught Jenny's eye, silently asking her if she could show her scene. Jenny nodded, so Amy played the super-hot blow-job scene, and the doggy style fuck that sent Jenny to another planet. After it faded to black she turned up the lights. Everyone sat quietly stunned.

"So Mike, you've been kinda quiet, what do you think?" Amy asked.

"When do we start?" he said, his big blue eyes burning into Amy's. The others laughed.

"Tonight I hope," Stephie said with a sexy smile.

"Tyler, what do you think?" Amy asked.

"I'm in," he said. He was looking at Jenny when he said it, and her pulse shot up.

"Awesome!" Amy said. "We're gonna have some serious fun! Let's get the business part out of the way — the pay is a hundred dollars an hour for each of you, and I need us all to sign a standard model release."

Amy passed out the forms and everyone signed one. As Jenny signed hers the words 'my mother's gonna kill me' echoed in her head.

"I'm not quite ready with a storyline to work on yet," Amy said, "so tonight why don't we just go over to the studio and improvise for a while, so we can all get comfortable with everything."

—————————

The next day Jenny and Amy sat at the editing desk slack jawed at the footage Amy was weaving together. Stephie's small body was being ravaged by her three classmates, and she was nearly out of control with raw lust. Their four bodies glistened with sweat on the black bed, bathed in deep shadows, surrounded by blackness. Amy's handheld shots were more abstract than before, and she wove together a long sequence that pushed the envelope on avant-garde porn, glued together by a wild soundtrack that took advantage of Stephie's wonderfully raw vocalizations and dirty talk. She really was a wild little thing, and Amy was in her glory working on the footage of her.

"God, she's hot isn't she?" Jenny said as she watched the editing process. "When we were her age we were dorks."

"Yeah, I know," Amy said. "We still coulda had great sex though, but for some reason it never seemed to find us. Guess we're makin' up for it now. Check this out."

Amy pulled up the raw footage from later in the evening when she and Jenny had joined in the fun. Stephie had strapped on the steadycam rig and proved a natural with the camera, capturing great footage of the three guys fucking the shit out of Amy and Jenny until the wee hours of the morning.

"All that working out Tyler does in the gym turned him into a fuck machine," Jenny said as she watched herself scream. Tyler was underneath her, ripping her pussy open with machine-gun fast thrusts.

"He just goes and goes and goes, doesn't he," Jenny said. "You know, when I first saw his cock I wasn't that impressed because it's kinda short, but it's so fuckin' thick — it feels awesome."

Amy switched to a shot of herself on her back with her legs up on Mike's shoulders, just as she was cumming hard, her back arched high off the bed. Mike followed her and came on her stomach.

"I don't know about you," Amy said, "but Mike's got some kind of magic in those big blue eyes of his. I swear to god I was feeling pretty normal just then, and he shot me a look with those big blues and I came instantly. It was wild. There. See? I'm laughing? That's why. It freaked me out a little, those fuckin' eyes..."

"How weird is it that we're sitting here talking so casually about this," Jenny said. "This is not normal. Normal people don't do this."

"How do you know that?" Amy asked. "I think there's a lot more fucking going on than you think."

"Two thirty-seven year old women having wild sex with a bunch of twenty-year-olds, and filming it with professional equipment? No, normal people don't do this." Jenny chuckled.

"They would if they could," Amy said, and they both laughed.

They sat and watched a shot of all six of them tangled up on the bed in a ball of sexual energy.

"Best hobby ever," Amy said.

—————————

Amy decided the first storyline she would shoot would be a simple one — a young party girl, played by Stephie, would have wild fantasies when she took drugs, and started confusing fantasy and reality. She wanted to have Jenny play Stephie's mother, and was hoping a little encouragement from the young actors would give her the courage to try it. Jenny was reluctant, but everyone talked her into it, and the shooting schedule was set up so her speaking parts would be shot last, giving the kids time to give her acting lessons while the rest of the shoot was going on. She even dyed her hair strawberry blonde to match Stephie's.

Britt returned from California and was eager to join in the fun, and it wasn't long before the shooting commenced. Amy had it all sorted out on storyboards, just like a pro, and things went smoothly. They shot all over Amy's property — in the gardens, on the porch, in the house and barn, and in the old apple orchard. Lots of scenes were depicting drug induced hallucinations, so there was a lot of freedom in how those went down—the sex was wild and free, and the whole group soon became sex crazed, showing up for 'work' ready, willing, and horny.

One of the scenes Amy needed was a wild, sunlit orgy in an overgrown grassy field behind the old barn. Amy had waited for a sunny day with lots of wind, and she got the perfect day, with the tall grass blowing and swirling beautifully. Amy wanted everybody in it, including herself, like Alfred Hitchcock used to do, so a few of them would trade off the camera work so everybody could join in the fun.

She spent the morning getting all the equipment set up, and when everyone arrived they stripped and walked around naked in the field, like flower children from the 60's.

"Damn you guys are beautiful." Amy said. "I should just be filming this."

After some instruction on how the orgy should progress, how the cameras should move, and how to best avoid the microphones, they were ready.

"All right, here we go," Amy said.

Amy and Jenn were manning the cameras, and they were naked too so they could quickly switch off with some of the others. Amy let the sex happen naturally and organically, only occasionally giving direction. She had mowed a strip of grass for the dolly track, and she was using her small camera crane for some sweeping movements and higher perspectives.

After a while Amy needed a piece of the action. Jenn took over the steadycam rig and after some whispered direction of what she wanted Amy wandered casually into the fray. Her naked body was quickly indoctrinated, with young hands and mouths sweeping her out of the real world and into a warm, sunny alternate reality, where sexual bliss was all that mattered. Britt had picked up another steadycam rig, and she and Jenn documented the action, which climaxed with Josh, Mike and Tyler triple teaming Amy. They took her higher than she'd ever been before, three young cocks filling every hole, stretching and massaging every nerve fiber in her body. She rode the big pleasure wave like a champion surfer, screaming at the blue sky as the wind swirled through the tall grass and one orgasm after another ripped through her.

"Best hobby ever," Amy said again after the action had wound down for the day and the cameras were shut down.

———————

Amy, Jenny and Josh drove into New York City six months later and registered at a big erotic art festival taking place in the convention center of the hotel they were staying at. Amy's film had been entered for judging, and was one of the finalists that would be shown on the big screen before the awards were announced.

"So, when you go up to accept your award, do you want to be freshly fucked, or do you want to be horny and anticipating a fuck?" Josh asked Amy in their hotel room as they were starting to get ready for the big night.

"Hey, this is a big international competition, you shouldn't assume I'm getting an award," Amy said. "I'm just thrilled to be here and be a part of it. This is like a dream come true."

"You didn't answer my question," Josh said with a smile.

Amy thought for a moment. "Both," she said, with a big smile.

She pulled the towel off Josh's young, freshly showered body and dropped to her knees.

"You know, it was painting this cock when you modeled for me that started this ball rolling," she said as she sucked it in and let it slip out of her mouth. "None of this would have happened without this big hunk of meat."

She proceeded to give Josh a first class blow-job, and then she climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees, her legs spread wide so her pussy and ass were hovering just above the beige hotel bedspread. Josh slipped in to her juicy depths.

"Oh, that feels so fuckin' good!" she said as he started to fuck her. "Oh fuck yeah! Like that baby! Make me cum!"

Josh's steady thrusting lifted her out of the real world and up into the place she loved to be—floating on a high that pulsated through every molecule of her with every thrust of Josh's big hunk of meat, and then gently coming down onto a soft pillow of satisfaction.

"I'll never get tired of that," she said quietly, as Josh cradled her in his arms.

"Jesus!" Jenny said as she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a big towel. "I can't leave you two alone for a minute without you humping like baboons. Come on, get ready or were gonna be late."

———————

Watching her film on the big screen with an audience was a deeply satisfying thrill that Amy would never forget. The audience was mesmerized at the intensity of the hallucinogenic sex on the screen, and the wild, twisted way the dialogue was spun into musical phrases, elevating the whole experience to pure, abstract art. Art that made you want to tear your clothes off and jump in.

The other nominees were shown as well, and were quite wonderful on their own, but it was clear from the audience reaction that Amy's film was on another level—an 'Oh my God, I've never seen anything like that!' kind of level.

———————

"And the award for best erotic film, short form, goes too . . . 'Mind Fuck', Amy Doolitch producer/director!"

The audience erupted in applause. Amy sat speechless and paralyzed as tears welled in her pretty eyes. Jenny pushed her from her seat, wiping away a tear of her own as her childhood friend walked up to accept her award.

riverboy
riverboy
4,604 Followers