Amy's Fascination Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" she said. "I didn't even mean to!"

She went to pull it away, but Amy put a hand on her arm to stop her.

"Stop being so prude and just enjoy it," Amy said. "When I first started on interracial porn I was doing it like six or seven times a day."

"Really?" Becca asked.

"Yeah. That was before I met Treyvon, though. Now I usually hold off until I can get the real thing," she answered.

"But how often is that?" her sister asked. Amy could see her fingers start to move again inside her panties.

"Every day, Becca," she said.

"Oh my gosh, really?" Becca gasped.

"You may think this felt good just now, but it's nothing compared to the feeling of an actual black cock pushing into you, stretching your pussy to the limit. Once you experience it, you need to feel it every day. It's hard to explain it to someone who doesn't know what it feels like," Amy said.

"No, you're... doing a good job," Becca said, blushing. "But wait... are you actually pregnant or were you just saying that to see how I'd react?"

"Oh, I really am pregnant," said Amy. "I had morning sickness when I woke up, so I ran to the drugstore for a test. I was just about to call Treyvon to tell him the news when you called me."

"So I'm the only one who knows?" Becca said. "Amy, what are you going tell your husband?"

"I don't know yet," she said. "We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I'm more concerned about telling Treyvon."

"Well, call him then," Becca said, her fingers still busy inside her panties.

"You want to listen? Okay, then," Amy giggled. She closed the video playing on her phone and dialed Treyvon's number.

"Hey, girl," he said as he answered the phone.

"Hi Trey!" she said. "I have some big news for you."

"Lemme guess," he said. "My little white slut just found out she's pregnant with my black baby."

"How did you know?" gasped Amy, shocked.

Treyvon laughed. "What other 'big news' would you be calling to tell me?"

"Well, I'm sitting here with my sister and we're touching ourselves to interracial porn, for one," she snapped.

"For real?" It was his turn to be shocked. "Damn, I guess that's big news, too. Seriously, though, I'm happy we finally got you pregnant. I can't wait to see your belly get big with my baby."

"That's not all that's gonna get bigger," Amy said. "Last time I was pregnant my tits were massive."

"Damn, girl! You're making my dick hard. Where are you at?" Treyvon asked.

"I'm at my sister's house." She gave her sister a questioning look, but Becca, wide-eyed, frantically shook her head no. "Why don't take an early lunch and meet me at your place?"

"I'm on my way," he said, hanging up the phone.

Amy turned to her sister. "What was that all about?" she asked.

Becca blushed again. "I thought you were going to invite him over here."

"And what would be so bad about that?" she asked.

"I don't... I don't know," Becca stammered. "Watching the video was hot and all, but I'm not gonna cheat on Chris."

"Becca, he would have been coming to see me, not you. Besides, he would never force you to do anything you didn't want to do, and neither would I," Amy said, very matter-of-factly.

"Jeez, I'm sorry," her sister said, looking abashed. "I didn't mean I thought he would... you know..."

"You didn't mean to say you thought my boyfriend was a rapist?" Amy asked with a smirk.

"I'm sorry," Becca said again. "Come on, you know I didn't mean it like that."

"Oh, so it's that you didn't think you'd be able to control yourself?" Amy asked.

Becca turned bright red. "No! No, I..."

"I see how it is. You think that you'd take one look at his black cock and beg him to put it in you," Amy teased.

"I... I..." Her sister was so embarrassed she couldn't get a word out.

"It's okay; I understand why you're afraid. You're probably right. I don't think you'd be able to handle seeing a black dick in real life," Amy continued. Her pussy was on fire as she set the table for her sister's fall.

"That's not true!" Becca said, finally gathering herself. "I just... don't want to see."

"That's a lie," Amy said. "You just made yourself cum while watching me get fucked by a black cock. I know it turns you on. You're STILL touching yourself! You're just afraid of what you might do!"

Becca stopped moving her hand and stared defiantly at her sister. "I am not scared to see a black man's dick, Amy."

"Prove it, then," Amy said triumphantly.

"What? How?" her sister asked.

"Come with me to Treyvon's apartment," Amy said. "Just to watch, if you think you can control yourself. I promise Treyvon won't touch you unless you ask him to."

"Fine," Becca snapped. She pulled her fingers out of her panties and zipped up her jeans. "But only to prove you wrong."

"Of course. Not because watching a black man fuck me turns you on, and you want to see more. Only to prove me wrong," Amy said with a smirk.

They got into Amy's minivan and drove to Treyvon's apartment, Becca sulking most of the way. Amy put on her rap music and mouthed the words as she drove. She was surprised that she knew the lyrics to so many of the songs, but she had been listening to the station almost exclusively for the past week.

Amy pulled into the parking lot of Treyvon's building. In the rear view mirror, she saw Treyvon park behind her. She got out of the car and threw herself at him, leaving Becca in the passenger seat.

"I brought my sister with me," she whispered after kissing him on the mouth. "She wants to watch us. Don't push her."

"Whatever you say, girl," Treyvon said, putting a hand on her belly. "I just want to fuck this pregnant pussy."

Amy's body shuddered in pleasure at his touch. She took him by the hand and led him to the minivan where Becca was waiting. "Becca, this is Treyvon. Trey, Becca," she said, introducing them.

"A pleasure," said Treyvon, taking her hand.

"Same," Becca said. "I feel like I already know you. Amy's told me a lot about you."

"Plus, she made herself cum while watching a video of you fucking me," Amy chimed in. Her sister turned bright red. Treyvon grinned.

The three of them made their way to Treyvon's apartment. Once inside, he and Amy wasted didn't waste any time. No sooner than they stepped through the door, Treyvon had her tits out of her shirt and started playing with them. Amy moaned as the dark skinned hands groped her massive breasts. Her own fingers fumbled at his pants, trying to free his cock. She heard her sister gasp as she pulled the huge black tool out of his boxer-briefs.

"What do you think of the first real cock you've ever seen?" Treyvon asked her.

Becca seemed confused. "What do you mean? I've seen my boyfriend's cock a thousand times."

Treyvon laughed and shook his head. "Tell her, girl," he said to Amy.

"White guys don't have real cocks," Amy explained to her sister as she slowly stroked Treyvon's shaft. "They have penises, sure... but only black men have COCKS. Look at it, Becca. Can you really put this magnificent thing in the same category as your boyfriend's little prick?"

Becca stared as the fat black cock grew harder in Amy's hands. "No... I guess not," she said, softly. "It's so... big."

"It is," Amy agreed. "And it feels so much better than any white guy I've ever had." Treyvon's cock was fully hard now. She kept stroking it with one hand while she took the rest of her clothes off. She pulled him over to the couch where Becca had sit down and positioned herself in front of her sister. "Watch me suck it," she said, dropping to her knees.

Becca's eyes went wide as she looked on. Amy opened her mouth wide to stuff the oversized black monster eagerly down her throat. Soon, obscene slurping noises filled the apartment as she bobbed her head back and forth on his shaft. She used one hand to steady it at first, but after a few moments she found her groove. She moved both hands onto her chest, squeezing her ample tits and pinching her hard nipples.

Treyvon continued working on Becca. "I bet you never thought you'd see your sister like this," he said, placing a hand on top of Amy's head. "How does she look with a black dick in her mouth? Beautiful, right?"

"I... I guess..." she answered. "It's just so... surreal."

"I get it," Treyvon said. "It's still pretty new to you. But you'll understand soon enough."

"Understand what?" Becca asked. She was leaning forward now, watching intently as the thick black cock disappeared into Amy's mouth.

"That all white girls look beautiful with a black man's dick inside them. It's the most natural thing in the world." He cupped Amy's chin and pulled her gaze up to meet his. She smiled back at him as best she could with her mouth full of cock.

"She does look really sexy," Becca admitted.

Amy slowly pulled Treyvon's dick out of her mouth with a loud pop. "Thank you," she grinned. "Now, which position do you want to see us fucking in first?"

Becca blushed yet again. "I... I don't know..." she stammered.

"Come on, there has to be something you want to see," Amy said, rubbing Treyvon's saliva-covered cock against her cheek. "Doggy style? In his lap? Missionary?"

Her sister mumbled something inaudible. Her face was looking flushed.

"What?" Amy said. "I couldn't hear you."

"I guess missionary," Becca mumbled, louder this time. "I like to see it go in."

"You like to see a hard black cock go into my white pussy?" Amy asked. She traced the outline of her lips with Treyvon's cock-head.

"Yes," Becca whispered.

"You have to say it, Becca," Amy teased.

"I... It's too embarrassing... Can't you just... do it?" her sister said.

"I will only DO it if you SAY it. You have to get over your shyness. How are you ever gonna tell your own black lover what you want him to do to you?" she said.

Becca's face turned pale at this. "I... I..."

"Oh, stop!" Amy snapped. "You came here because you wanted to see me fuck a black man. Stop pretending you don't want to see this, and say it!"

"Okay!" her sister said. "Fine! I want to watch you fuck him missionary style, because I like to see when his... black dick goes in your... white pussy."

Amy grinned. "Was that so hard? Here, you get down here on the floor and we'll go up on the couch."

They switched positions, with Amy stretching out on the couch and Treyvon climbing on top of her. Becca knelt on the floor next to them, eagerly awaiting the moment of penetration. Amy saw her sister lick her lips as Treyvon's cock teased the entrance to her pussy. She reached her hand down to guide him in.

Amy heard Becca's breathing quicken the moment she felt the familiar black cock enter her body. As her pussy stretched to accommodate the welcome invader, she moaned in pleasure, wanting to put on a good show for her sister. She wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him deeper inside. Already turned on from the morning's events, she could feel her orgasm building.

"Oh, God! I'm gonna cum!" Amy hissed as Treyvon thrust into her again and again.

"Wow... already?" Becca whispered. She was still fully dressed, not having moved at all since the two had started fucking.

"Yes! Black men always make me cum so fast!" Amy grunted. "Aw, fuck!"

"I'm lucky to get one orgasm after twenty minutes with my boyfriend," Becca said, shaking her head.

"Because he's white," said Amy. "When you fuck a black man, you will cum like this, too."

"Do you really think so?" Becca asked. Amy noticed that for the first time, her sister didn't object to the suggestion of her fucking a black man.

"God, yes, Becca. It's like nothing you've ever experienced," said Amy. "Why do you still have your clothes on?"

"Oh!" Becca exclaimed. "I didn't... I mean... I don't..."

"Just get naked!" Amy said. "I want you to play with yourself as you watch me cum on this black dick!"

Becca did as she was told. She took her top off first, freeing her tits. Amy was surprised to see how much they looked like hers. Except for the lack of nipple piercings, it was like she was looking in a mirror. Next, her sister slid off her jeans, followed by her underwear. Her pussy was clean shaven, just like her own. Amy could see the wetness glistening from where she was. Becca's hand moved almost reluctantly to her clit. Her fingers began to trace a circular motion, in time with Treyvon's thrusts.

Amy had been holding her orgasm back, but when she saw Becca start to finger herself, she let it go. She closed her eyes as waves of pleasure crashed through her body, in time with the fat black cock plunging into her pussy over and over again. She felt the familiar pressure and knew she was about to squirt. She heard her sister shriek as her pussy began to spray her cum everywhere.

Amy opened her eyes after her pleasure subsided. She saw Becca's nude form beside them. She was still fervently masturbating, her naked tits now wet from Amy's squirting orgasm. The sight was almost enough to give her aftershocks.

"That was hot, wasn't it?" she asked her sister.

Becca didn't respond. Her eyes were glazed over as her hand moved like a blur over her pussy.

"Becca!" Amy said, louder this time.

Her sister snapped out of her trance. "Huh?"

"Did you like seeing me cum on that black cock?" she asked.

"Yesss," Becca moaned. Her free hand moved to play with one of her cum-splattered nipples. "It was so fucking hot! I can't believe you squirted so much!"

"What position do you want to see us in next?" Amy asked while Treyvon kept fucking her.

This time Becca didn't hesitate. "I want to see you ride him, just like the other day on the phone!"

Treyvon gave her one more thrust for good measure, then pulled his cock out of her. Amy felt so empty for a moment. He sat next to her on the couch. Becca scooted up and sat between his knees. Amy swung her leg over his lap. Then, she climbed on top of him and lowered herself back onto his dick, putting it back where it belonged.

Treyvon dug his fingers into her asscheeks as she started to ride. Amy couldn't see Becca in this position, but she thought she could feel her sister's breath on her thighs. She pushed her tits into Treyvon's face as she bounced on his cock.

"Does my pussy feel different, knowing you knocked me up?" she whispered in his ear.

"It feels even better," Treyvon replied. "I can't wait 'til you start showing."

"You're still gonna want to fuck me when my belly gets big?" she asked.

"Damn right," he answered. "Nothing is hotter than knowing I put my baby in you. I'm already looking forward to the next time I can breed you."

A moan from behind her grabbed Amy's attention. From the sound of it, her sister was getting close to an orgasm.

"Are you gonna cum, Becca?" she asked.

"Mmhmm," Becca grunted.

Amy had an idea. She lifted her ass a bit higher on her next bounce, and let Treyvon's cock flop out of her pussy. She wanted make her sister touch it while she was on the brink of orgasm, hoping it would sear a connection between black cock and cumming into her mind.

"Oh, no," Amy said, still thrusting her pussy down towards his cock. "Becca, he slipped out. Can you guide it back in?"

Becca hesitated a moment. Amy still couldn't see her sister, but felt her move. Then, she felt Treyvon's cock being pressed against her nether lips. She raised herself up a bit and looked down between her legs. She caught a glimpse of Becca's hand wrapped around the base of the black shaft, guiding it back into her pussy. As soon as she felt the head go inside, she dropped her weight on it. She smiled as she saw Becca snatch her hand away just before her pussy slammed down against his balls.

Amy began to ride Treyvon's cock hard, determined to make him cum. "You ready to fill my pussy again?" she asked loudly, wanting her sister to hear.

"Fuck yeah," he growled, grabbing her hips and forcing her down to match his own tempo.

"Or, since I'm already pregnant, maybe Becca wants this load," Amy said. Behind her, her sister gave a loud moan.

"Fuck, it's coming soon," Treyvon said, grimacing.

"Let's let Becca decide," Amy said. "You can either leave him inside me, and watch him fill my pussy, or you can grab his cock again and make him shoot it all over you."

There was nothing but more moaning from Becca. Amy felt Treyvon's hands pull her in close as his cock erupted inside her. She felt one massive spurt of cum enter her body, followed by another. She was anticipating the next one, but it never came. The familiar fullness in her pussy was suddenly replaced with a cold emptiness as Becca pulled the ejaculating cock from her pussy.

As soon as she realized what was happening, Amy hopped off of Treyvon's lap and turned to watch. Becca's fingers closed around the base of the huge black dick as she pointed it towards her chest. The next jet of cum sprayed into the air in an arc before she was able to aim it at herself, landing on Amy's leg as she turned. The following spurt, however, found its mark. A long, thick rope of cum splattered against Becca's heaving tits.

Seemingly at the exact moment Treyvon's cum touched her skin, Becca's orgasm tore through her body. The blur that was her hand suddenly stopped rubbing her clit and was jammed inside her pussy. She threw her head back in a silent scream as her whole body shuddered in ecstasy.

Amy's hand went to her own pussy as she watched her sister cum. She found the familiar wetness of a black man's load inside her as she pushed her fingers into her slit. Treyvon's dick sprayed two more jets of cum across Becca's jiggling tits before he collapsed next to her on the couch. Amy immediately bent down and took his cock in her mouth, licking the last drops from the tip.

"Oh, God... oh, fuck," Becca panted as she recovered from her orgasm. She stared down at her tits, now covered in both Treyvon's and her sister's juices.

Releasing Treyvon's dick, Amy reached down and scooped some of the cum off of her sister's body with her fingertip. She brought it to her mouth and sucked her finger while grinning at Becca. "You want a taste?" she asked.

Becca nodded sheepishly. Amy wiped another finger full off of her sister's breasts and held it in front of her face. Becca opened her mouth and licked the cum from Amy's hand.

"You like it?" Amy asked.

Becca nodded again. She used her own hand this time to get another mouthful. Then, as if she thought this wasn't enough, she grabbed her tit, brought it up to her lips, and began to lick Treyvon's sperm directly from her skin.

Amy could not remember ever being so turned on. It was like what she felt corrupting Mara multiplied by one hundred. Her sister was turning into a black cock slut right before her eyes.

Next to her, Treyvon's stiffening cock drew Amy's attention. She climbed onto his lap, desperate to get the black monster back inside her pussy. She moaned loudly as she felt it slide in.

"What about, you, Becca?" Treyvon asked. "You want to try out this dick?"

The black man's voice drew her sister's attention away from her own breasts, which she had been lustily licking clean. "No... I... don't think I'm ready." she said, turning red again. "I do like watching though," she added with a grin.

"Suit yourself," Amy said, barely keeping the disappointment out of her voice. "More for me."

Becca got up and sat next to them on the couch, her fingers never leaving her pussy. She watched as Amy bounced wildly on Treyvon's dick, burying the black shaft balls deep inside her. His hands groped at her tits, squeezing them hard as she rode.

"This time I'm not pulling out," he whispered, loud enough for Becca to overhear. "Where does a black man's cum belong?"

"Inside of white girls," Amy said dutifully. She moved her hips, trying to milk another load from his cock.