Amy's Fascination Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost. If I were you I wouldn't make any big plans for the next couple days," Amy text, followed by a winking emoji.

"Show her this to help her along," he sent back after a minute, followed by a picture of his erect cock.

Amy looked back at her sister. Becca was watching the movie intently, fucking herself with the black dong in time with the couple on the screen. She had just over half of the dildo inside her pussy by now. She also seemed to be approaching another orgasm. Amy cleared her throat to get her attention.

"What are you doing?" Becca snapped when she saw the phone in Amy's hand.

"Texting," she said innocently.

"With who?" Becca demanded.

"Darius," Amy said with a sly smile.

"Oh God," Becca said. She looked upset, but her hands didn't stop moving the dildo in her pussy. "What are you doing?"

"Relax, I just told him how you were using a black dildo for the first time ever. He's excited about it," Amy said.

"Shit, Amy, why?" her sister asked. "Did you tell him I wanted to fuck him?"

"No, but he wants to fuck you," she replied. "He sent you a picture of his cock." She held out the phone for Becca to see.

"Oh, my God," Becca said, pushing her dildo in deeper.

"Isn't his cock amazing?" Amy asked. "Look at it. A real black man's cock, and it's hard for you, Becca."

"Oh, fuck!" her sister cried, staring at the photo. She was close now, Amy could tell.

"What do you want me to say to him?" Amy said. "Should I send him a picture of his future slut, cumming on her black dildo, thinking about his big black cock?"

"Oh, fuuucckk!" Becca yelled as she came again. She held the dildo in place inside her as her whole body shuddered in orgasmic bliss.

Amy snapped a picture of her sister and sent it to Darius. "Well done! You made her cum," she text.

"Ask her if she wants to see it in real life," he answered.

"I will, but she can't talk right now." she sent. Darius replied with another picture of his cock, closer up this time.

Becca's orgasm ended, and she collapsed down into her chair. Her arms fell to her sides, but the dildo remained halfway inside her pussy. Amy stood behind her and put her hands on her shoulders. She bent down to whisper in her sister's ear.

"That's the second time you've cum while thinking about Darius," she said. "Wait until you meet him."

"No, I..." Becca stared, but then relaxed. "What's he like?"

"He's an alpha black man with a huge cock, and he knows how to use it," Amy answered. She took Becca's hand and moved it back to the dildo. Her sister took her hint and began to slide it into her again. "He fucked me in the bathroom of the club, twenty minutes after we met."

"Oh my God, really?" Becca asked. She tried to turn to look at her sister, but Amy pointed her head back towards the screen. The girl's ass filled the frame as she bounced on the black cock, her pussy stretched around the thick shaft.

"Yes," Amy replied. "He felt me up on the dance floor, then took me into the men's bathroom and bent me over in the stall. His dick felt so good."

"Did he cum inside you?" Becca asked. Her hand worked the dildo furiously as she watched the scene in the TV.

"Not in my pussy. I was only letting Treyvon do that. Darius came in my mouth. He tastes amazing, by the way," she added, knowing her sister was turned on by the taste of cum.

"Mmmm," Becca moaned. Her free hand went up to her tits and began rubbing her nipple through her shirt.

"Then, we went back to his place," Amy continued. "He fucked me on his couch while we watched my friend Mara go black for the first time."

"Oh, fuck," Becca said as the black dildo bottomed out in her pussy.

"Then we fucked in his bed all night long. I woke him up with a blowjob the next morning before we left. He asked if he could see me again, and that's when I mentioned you," Amy said.

"What... did you say?" Becca grunted, between thrusts.

"I just told him I had a sister," Amy said. "He wanted your number, but I told him you still had a white boyfriend and you weren't ready yet. But I promised him he would be your first black man."

"Amy!" Becca said. "I STILL have a white boyfriend!"

"Maybe, but you've been masturbating to black cock literally all day. Both times you've cum just now, I've been telling you about Darius. I think you are ready," Amy said.

"I... I don't think... I'm nervous," Becca stammered. The dildo didn't slow down, however.

"Let's play a game," Amy said. "On my phone, I have another picture of Darius's cock. It's even better than the first one. I'm going to count to ten, and then delete it, unless you ask me to see it. If you let me delete it, then I will drop it and never mention Darius's name again. But if you ask me to see it, you have to stop pretending like you aren't into this. One! Two!"

Becca tried to turn around again, but Amy held her head in place facing the screen. "Wait," she cried, but Amy kept counting.

"Six! Seven!"

"Hold on!"

"Eight! Nine!"

"Don't! I want to see!" Becca shouted, at last.

Amy felt triumphant. She held out the phone for her sister to see. "I knew you would," she said. "You're just like me. We can't resist the black cock. Say it!"

"I... I couldn't resist," Becca admitted. "I had to see. His cock looks so beautiful. It turns me on so much!" Her fingers squeezed her tits as she fucked herself with the dildo. She stared, open-mouthed at the photo Darius's cock, her breathing quickening.

"It could be yours, Becca," Amy said. "All you have to do is ask. This beautiful black cock could be inside you right now, if you wanted."

"Oh, fuck!" Her sister said. On the television, the girl's ass clapped as she rode the dark pole. She begged the black man to cum inside her married pussy.

"That could be you, too," Amy said. "It could be your pussy about to be filled with a black man's cum."

Becca's reply was a low moan that gradually increased in pitch, ending as a high squeal. On the screen, the camera zoomed in on the man's cock as it started to twitch, pumping its load deep inside the girl. After a moment, a trickle of cum began to run down his shaft, bright white against the dark skin.

"Think about it, Becca," Amy continued, holding up the phone again. "Picture this cock inside you, stretching you out as you beg Darius to cum inside you. Imagine the feeling of his hot load pumping into your pussy, filling you up like no one before."

That was too much for Becca. She let out a scream and threw back her head as she had another orgasm, her third since they sat down. Amy watched her body writhe in pleasure, holding the dildo inside her while she squeezed her tits.

Suddenly there was a rap on the door. Becca gasped at the sound. "Time's up!" a voice said.

"Oh, damn, have we really been in here for an hour?" Amy asked. She looked at her watch. "Shit, I gotta go to work!"

While Becca recovered, Amy got dressed and gathered up their things. She put the DVD back in its case, and handed the dildo box to her sister. "Come on, it's time to go," she told the girl.

Becca moved like she was drunk. She pulled the dildo from her pussy and dropped it into the box. Pulling up her pants, she followed Amy out of the room. They thanked the clerk in the way out of the store.

Back in the minivan, Amy started to drive towards Becca's house. She glanced over at her sister, who was being uncharacteristically quiet. Becca was looking out the window at nothing in particular, lost in thought.

"We made good progress," Amy thought to herself as she drove, her rap music blaring. "I didn't think she would be this far along already. I will have to call her tomorrow morning and continue working on her."

"Amy, wait," Becca said, suddenly breaking her silence. "I don't want to go home yet. Take me to meet Darius."

Amy almost swerved off the road in surprise. "Of course," she said as she made a U-turn. "But what made you change your mind?"

"You did," her sister said. "You were right. I had the most intense orgasms I've ever had in my life today, all while thinking about black dick. I'm still so turned on. I just don't want this feeling to ever go away."

"Believe me, you're just getting started. It only gets better from here," Amy said. She handed her sister her phone. "I need you to text my friend Mara and ask her to cover for me at work."

Becca took the phone and did as she was asked. "She says okay."

"Now text Darius, and tell him we are on our way over," said Amy.

"O-okay," Becca said, her voice betraying her nervousness. Amy saw her nipples get hard as she typed the message. A second later the phone buzzed, and Becca said, "He says he can't wait."

"Great. We will be there in fifteen minutes," Amy said. "Becca! You're about to get your first black dick! I'm so excited for you."

"Me too," Becca said, rubbing her pussy over her jeans. "I don't think I've ever been this wet."

A quarter of an hour later, Amy pulled the minivan into Darius's driveway. Taking her sister by the hand, she led Becca up to the front door. "Don't be nervous," she told her.

Darius answered the door wearing nothing but a pair of basketball shorts. Amy could see the bulge of his cock, already getting hard at seeing them. He reached out a hand to Becca. "Hey, I'm Darius. It's nice to finally meet. I've heard a lot about you."

"Likewise," Becca said, shaking his hand. "I'm glad my sister wasn't exaggerating."

Darius pulled her in close by the hand and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Becca seemed resistant at first, but soon melted into his arms. His large black hand reached around and grabbed her ass as they kissed. He pulled her into his crotch, and began to grind his cock against her body.

"Let's go inside," Becca said, breaking the kiss. "Your neighbors are going to see."

"I want them to see," Darius said. "It's not every day we get a couple big-titty white sluts in this neighborhood."

Becca blushed. Amy walked up, gave Darius a kiss on the cheek, and walked past him into the house. Becca followed her, and he closed the door behind them.

Inside, Amy took a seat in the living room, on the couch where she had watched Mara's black deflowering a few nights before. Becca stood nervously in the middle of the room, unsure of what to do. Darius came up behind her and put his arms around her. He kissed her neck while his hands explored her body, paying special attention to her big tits. She reached an arm up and caressed the side of his face.

Darius turned her around to kiss her on the lips again. His hand found hers, and brought it to his cock. He guided her fingers around his shaft, standing erect under his shorts. After a few seconds he moved his hand, and Becca was stroking it of her own accord.

"You want to see it?" he asked. Becca nodded. "Then take it out."

Becca pulled the waistband of his shorts down, and his cock sprang free. Amy watched her sister's eyes widen in shock at the size. Her hand wrapped around it again and kept stroking. "It's so... big," she said.

"What do you think, Becca," Amy pressed. "Is he bigger than your boyfriend?"

"Yes," Becca said softly, remembering how the words made her feel. "His black cock is much bigger than my white boyfriend's."

"Babygirl, I'm your boyfriend now," Darius said. "Why don't you get down on your knees and suck my cock?"

Becca did as she was told, dropping to her knees in front of the hard black shaft. She continued jacking it with her hand as she brought her face up to it. Her lips parted, and she ran her tongue over the tip of his head.

Amy's pants were off by the time Becca got on her knees. She inserted the first two fingers into her pussy as she watched her sister's first taste of black cock. Darius put his hands on top of her head and pushed his cock into her mouth. Becca opened as wide as she could to accommodate the invasion.

"That's right, babygirl. Suck that black cock," Darius said. He turned to Amy. "Are you sure this is her first time? She sucks dick like a pro."

"I said it was her first time with a black man, not her first time having sex," Amy laughed as Becca's head bobbed on Darius's shaft. "But I have to admit she's been surprising me today."

"You like sucking on this black cock?" Darius asked Becca.

Becca pulled her mouth free for a second. "Oh, fuck! I love it!" she said. "It turns me on so much!" Immediately, she went back to sucking.

"Let's see those titties," he said, and pulled her shirt up. Becca released his cock and lifted her arms long enough for him to get it over her head, then went back to her blowjob. Darius played with her tits while she sucked him.

Amy took off her shirt as well and freed her own breasts. She took turns pinching each nipple with her free hand while her other fingered her pussy. The sight of her sister with a black man filled her with lust.

Darius lifted Becca to her feet and spun her around. Immediately, she grabbed his cock again and stroked it. He continued kneading her big tits with one hand while another slid down her stomach. As it found its way into her pants, she splayed her thighs to give him access. "Damn, you are wet as fuck, Becca," he said as his fingers touched her pussy.

"I've never been so turned on!" she said, her voice heavy with desperation. "Amy's had me playing with myself to black cock all day, and now I have a real one in my hands." She gave his cock a squeeze for emphasis.

"Well, let's not keep you waiting any longer," Darius said. He unzipped her jeans, which soon fell to the floor. Her soaked panties followed not far behind. Now fully nude, Becca allowed Darius to push her down on the couch next to Amy. She spread her legs in anticipation.

"Damn, if that's not a sight," he said as he looked at the two naked sisters next to each other. His dark-skinned cock stood at attention as he approached Becca, whose hands were rubbing all over her body as she waited. Her gaze was fixed on the black shaft as it got closer and closer to her pussy. Darius loomed over her and brought himself down. The tip of his cock brushed against her clit, and her whole body shuddered.

"Did you just cum?" Amy leaned over and whispered to her.

"Mmm hmm," Becca nodded. "Just a little."

"Silly girl, he hasn't even started yet," Amy. At that moment, Darius thrust his dick into Becca's pussy. Her sister's eyes went wide, and she sucked in her breath as the fat black shaft entered her for the first time.

"Oh, God!" Becca shrieked, wrapping her arms around him. Darius slowly fed his cock into her, letting her adjust to his girth.

"Aren't you glad you practiced with your dildo?" Amy asked. "You would never have been able to take him like this."

"Fuck! Yesss," Becca said. "It feels so fucking good, Amy! I can't believe he's so big! He's stretching out my pussy!"

Amy looked around behind Darius's ass, and saw just how much of his cock was inside Becca. "Honey, I have good news for you. He's only halfway in!"

"Oh, gawd!" Becca moaned. She dug her fingernails into Darius's back as he sank deeper into her pussy. "Too big! It's too big!"

"Don't be silly," Amy said. "There's no such thing. Your pussy will be resized to accommodate him. It happened to me. You saw how I was able to take Treyvon."

"That's right, babygirl," Darius said. "This pussy belongs to black men now. I'm gonna make sure you won't be able to feel those little white dicks anymore after today."

"Poor Chris," said Amy. "I bet he had no idea that the last time you had sex would be the LAST."

Becca stared at her. "Why are you saying that?" she asked.

"Because it's true. You know it is, Becca. You know how much better Darius feels. He's only been fucking you for like five minutes, but it's already better than any time with Chris," Amy said.

"No, I... Oh fuck!" Becca's thought was interrupted by Darius thrusting the last two inches of his cock into her, bottoming out balls deep inside her pussy. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she came, just from the initial penetration.

"Admit it, Becca," Amy whispered in her ear at the moment of orgasm. "You're already hopelessly addicted to black cock. After this feeling, nothing else will ever be enough. It's okay. I know."

"Fuck!" Becca screamed in the throes of her orgasm, gasping for air. "It's true. I want more! I fucking love black dick!"

Darius began to slowly withdraw his cock from Becca's pussy. He finally popped out of her just as her orgasm ended. Amy could see her gaping hole wink at her, suddenly empty.

"No!" Becca cried. "Put it back in! Please! I need it! Fuck me!" She reached down to grab his cock, still wet from her pussy, and guided it back inside her. She moaned in ecstasy as she was once again filled with Darius's shaft.

Amy was loving every minute of watching her sister's transformation into a black cock slut. She had three fingers inside herself as she listened to Becca beg Darius to fuck her. From her vantage point she could see his cock disappear into her pussy over and over, only to come out covered in her sister's juices.

"Yeah, you like that, babygirl?" Darius said as he pounded away. "I can feel your tight, white pussy gripping my cock."

"Oh, fuck!" Becca said. She wrapped her legs around his waist, trying to pull him deeper. "It's so good! Your black cock feels so good! I'm gonna cum again!"

Amy leaned forward to whisper in her ear again. "I told you black men were just better. Do you think Chris could ever make you cum three times in ten minutes?"

"Fuck!" Becca shrieked. "No! He can barely make me cum at all."

"And it's like this every time with a black man," Amy said, shoving a fourth finger inside her pussy. "I always cum multiple times. Aren't you glad you listened to me?"

"Oh, yes!" said Becca, closing her eyes as another orgasm washed over her. "Thank you, Amy! Thank you for showing me!"

Darius slowed down his thrusting to let Becca cum on his cock. After she came down, he hooked his arms under her thighs and stood up. She clung to his neck as he lifted her in the air. His cock still planted firmly inside her, he began to bounce her up and down on it.

Amy was practically fisting herself as she watched. Four fingers inside her pussy, she was mauling her own tits in an effort to make herself cum as well. Darius stepped forward and held Becca above Amy's head, giving her a perfect view of his cock buried in her pussy.

She came hard, staring at the thick black shaft spearing into her sister's wet gash. Amy withdrew her fingers and rubbed her clit as she felt herself starting to squirt. Her cub sprayed everywhere, soaking the couch, her tits, and Becca's ass.

When she finally recovered her senses, Amy could hear her sister's voice. "Your cock is so good!" Becca said. "I've never felt like this before. I love it. I love your black cock. Don't ever stop fucking me. I need this black cock more than anything!"

Darius's face contorted. Amy knew he was getting ready to cum. She stood up to whisper to Becca before he could say anything to her. "Are you on birth control?" she asked, a huge grin on her face. She already knew the answer.

"Shit!" Becca gasped. "Chris always uses a condom. I didn't even think..."

"You were so eager to get that black dick inside you," Amy said. "And now he's gonna fill you up with his cum."

"Oh, fuck," Becca moaned. "You can pull out, right?" she asked Darius.

"Too late," he grunted. "Don't want to drop you."

"You don't want him to pull out, though, do you?" Amy said. "You liked seeing Treyvon cum in me, and you want to know what it feels like, don't you?"

"Nooo," Becca said, her voice unsteady.

"Fuck, here it comes!" Darius said.

Amy reached down to massage his balls as he pumped her sister full of sperm. She could feel them contract with every jet on cum they released into Becca's pussy. "It's okay," she said. "This is all part of the experience. You can't fuck black men without letting them cum in you. Feel that? His hot cum spurting into your unprotected pussy? Maybe I won't be the only one pregnant with a black baby."