Amy's Fascination Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You hear that, Becca?" Treyvon said. "If you wanna taste my cum again, you're gonna have to get it from the source."

"Noo," moaned Becca. "I... can't." Amy could see her sister was torn between her growing lust and her inhibitions. For now, it seemed her inhibitions were stronger.

Her own lust was raging, however, and she needed to cum badly. Amy went into overdrive, her tits flopping loudly as she rode Treyvon hard. She grabbed his hand and moved it to her ass. Taking her hint, Treyvon pushed his index finger into her asshole as she bounced.

Amy screamed in ecstasy. She put her hand on her sister's knee to steady herself. "Tell me what you see," she ordered Becca.

"I see my married sister fucking a black man," Becca said, rubbing herself. "I see a big, black cock sliding into her pussy."

"Isn't it beautiful?" she asked. She was almost there.

"Yes," Becca said, her fingers a blur once again.

"Say it," Amy said, squeezing her sister's knee.

"It's beautiful," she moaned. "Big, black dick is so beautiful."

Just then Treyvon slid a second finger into her ass, and her orgasm exploded. She threw her head back as she writhed in pleasure, thankful for his strong arms on her body holding her up. A moment later she felt the hot, spreading warmth of his cum spewing into her. She tensed her vaginal muscles, trying to squeeze every last drop from his dick.

"I love this," Amy whispered to him. "Your cum pumping into my womb makes me feel alive." She kept gyrating her hips, not wanting this feeling to end.

"You know you can have it any time," Treyvon whispered back. His cock kept twitching as it released its second load of the morning inside her pussy. Amazingly, there was just as much cum as the first time. Amy could feel it spraying against her cervix while she thrashed in orgasm.

It took longer than usual for her to come to her senses. It had been one of her strongest climaxes ever. Slowly, she raised herself up off of Treyvon's dick, which slid out of her pussy and hit his stomach with a loud smack. As she stood, Amy could feel his cum starting to flow out of her well-stretched cunt.

She looked at Becca, who was laying back on the couch, frantically rubbing her pussy as she stared into Amy's gaping hole. Amy reached down and put a finger against her own thigh, letting a droplet of Treyvon's cum flow onto it. "Do you want to taste his cum again?" she asked her sister, offering her the finger.

"Yes, but... not... it was... inside you," Becca mumbled, staring at the finger. Amy could hear the reluctance in her voice, but her eyes were full of lust. She knew deep down, her sister wanted this. She pressed her cum-covered fingertip against Becca's lips. For a moment her sister drew back, but then she parted her lips and allowed Amy to push it into her mouth.

"Yes, that's right," she whispered as her sister sucked the cum from her finger. "I know. You can't help yourself. You just want to taste his cum again." She scraped another finger full from her thigh and offered it to Becca. This time there was no hesitation. She took it into her mouth eagerly.

Becca moaned as Amy fed her Treyvon's cum. Her own fingers were deep inside her pussy. Her body began to shudder as her orgasm approached.

"I'm sure those fingers feel nice, but you need to try the real thing," Amy whispered softly to her. Becca shook her head, but moved her fingers faster. "Picture it, Becca. A fat black cock pushing into your pussy instead of those slim little fingers. Stretching your pussy wider than you ever thought it could as that dark shaft penetrates you. Don't you want to feel that for yourself?"

"Oh, fuck!" Becca screamed as she came. She arched her back and held three fingers inside herself as waves of pleasure coursed through her body. Amy sat back down next to Treyvon and watched her sister cum. He gave her a kiss and put a hand on her belly.

"I hate to break up the party," he said as Becca was coming down. "But I need to go back to work. I'm not trying to derail my promotion now that I have a baby on the way."

"Aww, but we still want to play!" Amy said, pretending to pout.

"I'm sure you can find something to do," Treyvon said. "Besides, she's not ready yet. Keep working on her."

"Okay. I actually have an idea for what's next. I promised her to Darius, anyway. I just wanted to give you a shot," she teased.

"It's cool, I don't have to be her first. Just make sure you bring her back when she's ready," he said. He gave her another kiss and stood up to get dressed. Amy found some tissues to clean herself up, then got up to find her clothes. She gathered up Becca's as well. When she was dressed again she went back to her sister, who was still on the couch in a haze of post-orgasmic bliss.

"Come on, get dressed," she said, handing her sister her clothes. "Treyvon has to go back to work."

"Oh... okay," Becca said, taking her underwear and slipping them on. When she was ready, she followed Amy to the door, where Treyvon was waiting. Amy embraced him and kissed him deeply on the lips. Then, he gave Becca a hug, and whispered something to her that made her blush.

They got into the minivan and pulled out of the parking lot. A song by Young Gangstuh came on the radio, and Amy turned it up.

"You like this?" she asked her sister.

"It's okay, I guess," Becca said. "I never really listened to this kind of music before."

"I've really gotten into it these last few weeks," Amy said. "What did Treyvon say to you when we left?"

Becca turned red again. "He said that next time I came over, I would suck his dick," she said.

"Sounds about right," Amy laughed. "What do you think?"

"I don't know, Amy," she said. "It's all happening so fast. But I think I'm starting to understand what you've been telling me. Tasting his cum turned me on so much."

"Good," Amy said. "You are one step closer to your goal."

Becca rolled her eyes. "MY goal? More like your goal. You are not gonna give up until I get with a black guy, are you?"

"Fucking black men should be every white girl's goal!" Amy snapped. "And no, I'm not gonna stop until I get you to experience the best sex of your life."

"Hey, this isn't the way to my house," Becca said. "Where are we going?"

"You'll find out soon," Amy smirked. They rode the rest of the way in silence, listening to the rap music on the radio.

A few minutes later, they pulled into the parking lot of the PornMart, the adult shop where Amy had found her Jackson Hammer dildo. Becca looked at her, confused. "What are we doing here, Amy?"

"Relax," she told her sister. "I just wanted to get you a new toy."

"I already have a vibrator," Becca said as they got out of the car.

"And I'm sure it's a little pink one that you rub on your clit. I have something else in mind," Amy said.

The two women walked into the store. There was a different girl with piercings and tattoos working the counter. She looked up from her phone and gave them a nod as they entered. Amy made a beeline for the section under the large hanging sign that said "interracial."

She watched Becca's reaction as they walked next to the aisles of porn movies featuring black men and white women. Her sister's gaze wandered over the cover images, and her face grew flushed.

"See anything you like?" Amy teased. She picked up a movie entitled "Black Men Do It Better 23" and handed it to her sister. "I know I do."

"I... guess so..." Becca said, turning over the DVD to stare at the images of black cock on the back. Amy could see her nipples beginning to protrude under her shirt.

"You want me to buy it for you? You'll need something to watch with your new toy," Amy said.

"I don't know... there are so many to choose from," Becca answered, looking around at shelves.

"I guarantee you won't be disappointed with any of these," said Amy, indicating the interracial titles nearby. "But pick out the one that turns you on the most."

They walked down the aisle, checking out the DVDs as they went. Amy picked up "BBC Ballerinas," but Becca shook her head. Next came "Blackout Gangbang 7."

Becca shook her head again.

"Which one do you like?" she asked Amy.

"I like Jackson Hammer," she replied. "But as far as plot goes, I like the ones like this." She handed Becca a movie called "Interracial Infidelity 3." The cover pictured a white woman's hand wearing a wedding ring entwined with a black man's.

"Sexy white wives cheat with the biggest black cocks! Over 4 hours of unfaithful interracial action," Becca read the tag line out loud. "You would like this. It's basically your life right now."

"What can I say?" Amy laughed. "Do you want it?"

"Sure, why not," Becca said. "I get the feeling you would happily stay here all day looking through these movies if I let you."

"Okay, but don't just pick it because you are sick of looking," Amy said. "You need to find one that really turns you on. What did you like the most this morning?"

Her sister blushed. "I... liked when he came on my tits. And the taste of his cum."

"Well, what about this one then?" Amy asked, holding up "Black Load Addicts 16."

Becca took it from her and read the cover. "'Gorgeous white faces get covered in cum by biggest black dicks.' Yeah... I think I like this one."

"Great!" Amy said. "Now all we need is your new toy!" She led Becca past the movies and stopped in front of the dildo section.

"Oh my God," Becca exclaimed. She stared at the boxes on the shelf, each one containing a different realistic rubber cock.

"Of course I like the Jackson Hammer," Amy said, picking up the box. "But you pick the one you want."

"These are all so big," her sister said in awe.

"Well, black men are big," Amy said. "You had your hand on Treyvon's cock this morning."

"Yeah," Becca said with a faraway look in her eyes. "I did. Is he... the biggest you had?"

"He is," Amy answered, without hesitation. "But the others aren't far behind. You saw the guys in the coffee shop video. They weren't small, either."

"No," her sister agreed. "But I don't think I'm ready for something this big." She indicated the Jackson Hammer dildo.

"That's okay," Amy said. "You can work up to it. I'll let you borrow mine if you want." Her sister looked taken aback, so she added "We're gonna be sharing a lot of things from now on, Becca. Get used to it."

Amy looked through the selection of dildos and finally picked out a nice 12-incher. She handed it to Becca, who looked unsure.

"I don't know... it's still really big," she said.

"There's no point in getting anything smaller, otherwise it won't be realistic. This one is actually about Darius's size," Amy said.

"Who is Darius?" Becca asked warily.

"He is the guy I picked out for you," Amy said. "To be your first black man."

"Amy!" Becca hissed. "What the fuck?"

"Come on, I told you I wanted to set you up with someone," said Amy. "Darius is a great guy. I think. I only met him once. But his cock is great."

"I have a boyfriend, you jerk," Becca said. "I don't need you to set me up."

"Becca, haven't you been paying attention? Yes, you have a boyfriend. I'm married. That doesn't stop me from having fun. Tell me, when Treyvon was cumming on your tits this morning, were you thinking of your boyfriend?" Amy said.

"No," Becca admitted.

"What were you thinking about?"

"All I could think about was how beautiful his cock looked," her sister said.

"His BLACK cock," Amy corrected.

"His black cock," Becca said softly.

"So stop trying to fight it and have some fun. Come on," Amy said grabbing her by the wrist and dragging her to the front of the store, the dildo still in her hand.

The checkout girl looked up. "Is this everything for you?" she asked, waving her hand over the dildo and the two movies.

"Actually, do you have viewing rooms?" Amy asked.

"Sure," said the girl, taking out a key from under the counter.

"Great, we'll take all of this and an hour in the room," Amy said, taking out her credit card. She paid for everything and followed the girl to the viewing rooms, dragging Becca along with her. The girl unlocked a room for them. Inside, there was a big TV mounted on the wall and three chairs. Amy went inside. Under the television she found a DVD player. She slid "Interracial Infidelity" into the slot and started to take her pants off.

She looked up and saw Becca still standing in the open doorway. Sighing, Amy walked over and yanked her sister inside, closing the door behind her. She pushed Becca into one of the chairs and handed her the dildo, still in its box.

"I... I'm not sure about this, Amy," she said. "I don't really want to do this in public."

"Well, I do," Amy said. "Besides, we're not really in public, this is a private room." She finished removing her pants and took a seat in a chair opposite Becca.

The movie opened with a petite brunette dancing in a club. Her voiceover established that her husband was always working out of town, and she was there to blow off steam with her friends. Amy rubbed her clit as she watched, occasionally glancing over at her sister to gauge her mood. Becca seemed to be loosening up a bit, but her jeans were still on, and she had set the dildo down under the chair. Her attention was fixed on the movie.

As the brunette girl danced, a black man came up behind her and started grinding his hips on her ass. She looked shocked at first, but soon she was pushing back against him. Amy slid a finger inside her pussy, feeling the wetness of Treyvon's cum. She could see her sister's nipples were hard under her shirt.

On the screen, the couple had moved from the club to the girl's house. They were making out in the kitchen. Between kisses, she described how her husband didn't know how to make her feel good, and that she wanted a real man to take care of her tonight. Her hands unbuckled his belt to free his huge black cock.

"Mmm," Amy said when she saw it. "Look how beautiful that is, Becca!"

Her sister's eyes were glued to the screen. She was breathing heavily, and her legs were parted slightly, but she kept her hands on her knees.

"Come on," Amy said. "It's okay. We're the only ones in here. You can play with yourself, too." By now she had three fingers in her own pussy.

Becca's eyes darted towards the door. "Fine," she said, apparently satisfied that no one was going to walk in on them. She unzipped her jeans and slid her hand into her panties.

"There's a good black cock slut," Amy said, grinning at her. Becca just shook her head, but her fingers kept moving.

Back on screen, the brunette was now on her knees, giving the black man a blowjob.

"Bet your husband's cock isn't anywhere near this big," he said, thrusting it between the girl's lips.

"Oh my God," the girl replied. "You're like twice his size."

Amy seized on this topic of conversation. "What about Chris?" she asked, referring to Becca's boyfriend. "How does he measure up to this guy?"

Becca gave her a dirty look as she rubbed herself. "I don't want to talk about that," she said.

"Oh, lighten up. I told you how much bigger Treyvon was than my husband. Just play along!" Amy said.

"Fine," Becca sighed. "This guy's cock is bigger."

"His BLACK cock," Amy corrected again. "How much bigger?"

"I don't know," her sister said. "Like twice, I guess?"

"Then say it," Amy prodded.

"This black cock is twice as big as my boyfriend's," Becca said with a shudder. Amy noticed her fingers moved faster as she said it.

"See? Doesn't it turn you on to say things like that?" she asked.

"Ooh," said Becca. "Wow. Yeah, I guess it does." There was a wet spot forming on her panties where her hand was rubbing.

"Now say something else," Amy said.

"Big, beautiful black dicks are better than my white boyfriend's cock," Becca said.

"Good, but only black men have real cocks. If it's white, it's only a penis," said Amy.

Becca didn't answer. Instead, she watched the screen where the girl sucked eagerly on the fat black cock. Her mouth was open as she stared at the scene, and Amy could see she was pushing her fingers in and out of her pussy. After a moment, she moaned loudly and her back arched in orgasm.

"That's it!" Amy encouraged. "Make yourself cum to the thought of how much better black cock is than your boyfriend. Soon, you won't want to go back to his little wiener after seeing how a real man's dick feels. After you see how Darius's cock feels!"

At this, Becca's eyes snapped open. She stared at Amy in shock, but a fresh wave of pleasure shuddered through her body at the suggestion. Her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath.

"Did you like that?" Amy pressed as her sister came down from her orgasm. "Did it make you cum again when I mentioned Darius's name?"

"I... don't know," Becca panted. "But it felt so good."

"Look, he's about to put it in her," Amy said, pointing to the screen. Sure enough, the black man was lining up his cock with the brunette girl's slit.

"I'm gonna resize this pussy," he was saying. "You won't be able to feel your husband after today."

"Does that really happen?" Becca asked. "Can you not feel Trent anymore?"

"Well, to be honest I haven't really let him fuck me since I started on black guys," Amy said. "He tried once when I was asleep, but in my dream I realized he was too small to be Treyvon and I pushed him off."

Becca went back to fingering herself as they watched the fat black shaft vanish into the white girl's pussy. Amy noticed the dildo under her chair, still in the package. She got up and grabbed the box.

"What are you doing," Becca asked.

"I was gonna play with this dildo, since you aren't using it," she replied.

"No," her sister said, snatching it from her hands. "You got it for me!"

"Well, you weren't using it," Amy said. "But if you want it, great. Let me unwrap it for you." She opened the box and pulled out the large black rubber cock. Although a bit smaller than the one she owned, it was still pretty big. She wasn't sure her sister would be able to take it.

Becca took it from her and turned it over in her hand. "This thing is huge," she said in awe.

"Get it wet before you try to put it in," Amy said, sitting back down. She watched Becca pull down her panties and smear her wet fingers over the shaft of the black dong. Then, she rubbed it against her slit, just slightly parting her lips with the tip.

On screen, the girl was moaning in ecstasy as she was pounded by her black lover's cock. Becca's gaze was fixed on the screen as she pushed the dildo into her pussy. Amy could see she was having a hard time getting it inside.

"Just push it," Amy said. "It might hurt a little at first, but you'll get used to it. It's worth it, I promise.

"Okay," Becca grunted. She grabbed the base of the dildo and gave it a firm shove, shrieking aloud as it finally slid inside. Breathing hard, she let herself adjust to its girth for a moment, and then began to slowly slide it back and forth.

"How does it feel, fucking your black dildo for the first time?" Amy asked.

"Oh my God, it's so big!" Becca said. "I can feel it stretching me out!"

"Isn't it amazing? I love that feeling. It's even better with a real black cock," Amy said.

"Oh, fuck, it feels so good!" her sister said as she slid the dildo in deeper. "I'm so full!"

Amy, feeling devious, pulled out her phone and found Darius's number. She sent him a quick text. "Hey, what are you up to?"

"Hey, babygirl. I'm just chilling. What about you?" came the response a second later.

"I'm here with my sister. I got her a black dildo and she's trying it out for the first time," Amy sent.

"Damn, for real? That's hot as fuck," Darius replied. "Is she ready for the real thing?"