An Absolute Made Sub and Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My knees were spread and she tickled my balls, soon I was gasping behind the gag. She knew how to handle a man, well, me if you like. She opened her purse and took out a vibrator, looking at me with an evil lascivious smile she shoved it in to my ass. I tried to squeeze it out but it was no good, once she had it in, it was in!

She wanked me furiously; the buzzing in my rear end, her doing that and all I wanted was more and more. She told me that if I came without her permission she would tear my prick off in her hands, stopping momentarily to show me her long nails. If the vibrator hadn't been in my ass I would have shit myself I'm sure. How I never shot my load I don't know, it was murder holding it back when she had complete control of me, because it heightened my arousal to her.

She stopped, stood and stripped off slowly, turning this way and that, she was absolutely superb. Shelley is equally beautiful but she is white, Leila is black and difference was breath taking. This 5ft 9 or 10 inch man killer was naked an standing in front of her helpless, and very hapless victim. Suddenly squatting again she sucked my bell end, if I hadn't been tied down I would have hit the ceiling.

I turned my face up, trying to lessen the impact she was having on me, and then I heard some bumping coming from upstairs. Leila laughed.

"That's Emile screwing Shelley, she sure does love his big black cock Jon, you know, she tells me she still loves you, but she loves him too," she told me lewdly. I pictured them in my head, in our bed, him on top of her and banging her like I could only have hoped to do; now I was beginning to understand where my life was going to go.

"Now listen to me, and listen well, you have a choice to make; there will be no negotiation, no compromises." She told me with finality in her voice. "This is how it will be, if you don't want to be a part of it, then you will never see her, or us again." I just looked at her, not fully understanding what she was about to say, but dreading the option.

"You will from this day on be our slut boy, you are already Shelley's cuckold. You will obey her implicitly, you will obey myself and Emile implicitly, no questions, you will never be asked an opinion. You will never leave the house without permission; you will be naked at all times unless told otherwise. You will serve us with willing vigour and unbending faithfulness." She finished.

I could only look at her, she sucked my cock again, tweaked the vibrator in my ass. From my place peering down at her superb body, the lines, the sleekness, the fullness, the sublime woman, the obvious sexual animal, predator, dominant woman that she was. Everything was charging through my head, but it all boiled down to this. 'Obey her, them, or don't, and I lose everything.'

Leila more or less made my mind up for me, she put her left leg through the arm of the chair, then her right one, now she was stood right over me. Her pussy was more or less in front of my face, it took my breath away, her slim waist, billowing up to her magnificent tits, she said.

"Well stud, do you want me to fuck you, or shall I get back off?" she said this as she reached down and tugged and gently squeezed my prick. More near neck breaking ensued, I was forever desperate for her to do me. I was out of control, or was I now under it? I wasn't sure. I couldn't move a millimetre, she slowly sank down on me and gave me the most thrilling screw I have ever had, and that beats whatever Shelley and I had achieved over the years.

Leila sank down on me slowly, her pussy was hot, sleek, and slinky, her twat smothered my prick completely, then she sat there, her breasts were right opposite my face, but with the gag in they might have well have been on Mars. She grabbed me by the hair and forced my head back.

"Like to suck and nibble on these slut boy?" she asked, indicating with her huge luminous dark eyes. Her thick brown nipples were calling to me, she ground around on my dick sending me into near convulsions. "Remember slut boy, if you cum before I say you can, you will suffer the consequences!" I jammed my mind closed to cumming. I was already dreaming of it, but now it was an option that wasn't open to me. I didn't know if she would tear my balls off, but I knew I wouldn't like what ever she did, not one bit.

Now bending my head further back, she started to kiss, nibble and bite my neck, and oh boy was it good. It sent shivers all over me, being controlled, managed, near tortured sent me into over drive. The feeling was fantastic, to be used like this was something men only dream about, well I was in the reality, it was happening and I was as happy as I think I could be.

Leila was training me, I never realised, I was being forced into a can of degradation. And she was leading me down the path to serfdom, subjugation, demoralisation, and abject wonderful surrender to her, and through her, them, my wife and her new black lover. She was showing me in short order where I was going, how I was to get there, and be who she was making me to be. And I, well I galloped headlong down the straits of and to submission.

"Now, its answer time, you in, or do you get thrown out and never ever allowed to come back. You should know that we have a list of men who are begging us to take them. You are privileged in a way. Its only because of Shelley you are getting this one and only chance. Nod your head, or shake it, in, out?" Her eyes pierced me, she squeezed her pussy muscles, I nodded about 8 trillion times, "Im in," I gurgled behind the gag.

"That's okay then, but you also need to know that it will be about a week before you are allowed any free movement of your own, you will stay tied and bondaged until we decide you are ready to serve." I nodded some more, and my eyes were now locked on and super glued to her magnificent mammaries, topped off by the thick dark brown almost black nipples.

Leila humped herself up and down on me, her teeth were deep into my neck on both sides. I could feel her sucking huge hickeys into me, and even though it was really painful I loved it. Then the ball gag was out, I dived with my mouth for her nipples, I nearly got one before the slap that rattled my brain landed.

"Don't you ever do any thing without express permission from one of your masters, 'SLAP' another one landed, do you understand me?" 'SLAP!'

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I bleated, I was near to tears, me a grown man almost weeping because I had been slapped by a woman. But I knew now, or should I say, I was learning fast that Leila was no ordinary woman. She had great power, a beautiful softness, and a mind of rock solid determination. I think it was then that I started sinking beneath the waves of my ongoing destroyed manhood. I was being mentally depth charged; they were going off all around and within me.

"Are you ready to cum for me Jon?" she asked with such a soft tender voice, I just felt so grateful she was being nice to me for a change.

"Yes," I replied, "I am."

'Slap Slap slap' "Don't you dare you slut boy! You'll cum when I let you, got it?" Slap slap slap!

"Yes yes yes, oh please just tell me what to do I'll do it, I promise please Leila," I cried.

"Who said you could call me Leila you shit head!" Slap slap slap again.

"Mistress, mistress, master master, please please." I was craven now, but the stupid thing was, my prick was as hard as it had ever been. I was mentally forcing my explosive cum back down into my body waiting for the release I craved, I daren't cum, not now, it was too painful, I was learning fast.

I also started to feel a sense of belonging, she was taking me over, Shelley and her boyfriend were upstairs in bed still fucking I supposed, but my mind was focussing on the dark skinned beauty who had total control of my very being. I was tied up yes, but it was becoming more than that, she was covering me in her aura, she was like a cloud settling over me, embodying me somehow. And I was beginning to like it, what the future might hold I didn't know, but if it included Leila I was good for it.

She got up from me, tipped the chair backwards and lowered it to the floor; she immediately sat on my face looking downwards to me. I lapped away; she grabbed my dick and began to jack me again. Her super slick pussy slid about on me, I breathed when I could and sucked and licked as fast and as hard as I could. I felt her cum, her sweet nectar ran down into my mouth and I licked everything I got on my tongue and swallowed it all.

She stopped all movement then, I trembled with fear, I had made her cum, was I going to get punished for that. I waited and waited for the first blow, the first slap, the first crushing of my nuts or dick, or both. None came, after several minutes of complete stillness she slid of me. I watched her stand, I wanted to smile and asked her if I had pleased her, I daren't.

She leaned down, grabbed the chair, my cock was still waving in the air and stood it upright. Then she simply walked out of the room leaving me with a gradually waning prick. I was desperate to cum. I almost called out for her to finish me off. But I decided that the 'finish me off' wouldn't be the one I was dying for, so I never called to her.

When she came back, she was all business, my head was still ringing from being slapped. I looked at her and she didn't seem pleased about something.

"Please mistress, please don't slap me again, I'll be good I swear, just tell me what you want, what I have to do and I'll be that person, please?" I was begging her, now I knew where the power lay, it had been because I was tied up, but now it was palpable, I was defeated I'm sure. I know things might be different when I was freed. But I was already telling myself that she was the Queen Bee, I was a worker, a drone, that's it!

"Do you want permission to cum slut boy?" she suddenly asked. I was almost too afraid to say yes for fear of earning another slap. She looked absolutely magnificent stood there before me. She was totally naked, she had the finest body I had ever seen, fully blossomed, tall, statuesque, full breasted, mighty nippled, a sweet flowing body on long endless legs. It was enough to nearly make me cum just looking at her.

She dropped to her knees and took a hold of my dick, it began to grow right away. That answered her, she smiled, bent her head and sucked, and jacked at the same time.

"Please mistress, please let me cum," more purile begging.

"Go on then you can cum, but I want you to tell me what you are. This time its voluntary, use your own words. What ever thoughts you have I want to hear them, and don't worry you are free for the moment to say what you like."

I didn't need to think, I knew already.

"I'm a slut boy mistress, your slut boy, I want to be your slut boy mistress," I told her, she flicked her eyes at the ceiling, I knew what she was asking. "I'm their slut boy too mistress," I said.

"Whose slut boy, names," she said.

"Shelley and Emile's I'm their slut boy too, I will obey you forever mistress, I'll obey them if you say it." There it was out in the open.

She smiled knowingly and happily, then she made me cum in about five strokes, my cum shot right over her shoulder, it was the best cum I had ever had. My gratefulness knew no bounds, I wept with relief and gratitude. She left me then with the remains of my cum dribbling out of the end of my dick, I so wanted to jack myself off again, but of course I couldn't.

She had to have gone upstairs, maybe I was being discussed, my future settled. I did know that all I wanted was for Leila to come back and claim me again. My previous unfaithfulness to Shelley had brought me full circle, now I knew I was being trained up, but thinking about it, I had to have been this kind of man, even though I hadn't/didn't know about it until I was now being shown, I liked it a lot, I really did.

Being forced and made to obey Leila had to be the biggest eye opener of my life. The sexual, human dominance she had exerted over me had walked right into my head. I accepted it, I wanted it. To be used by her was my goal, and if that meant me even being enslaved, I was there! I didn't know yet what that would mean, but I was to find out in the upcoming week, and what a learning curve that was. But I am where I am, and I ain't going back, no way Jose!

I never saw or spoke to anyone until the following morning. I slept fitfully, waking from numbness, being very uncomfortable. Shout? I dare not in case it brought some form of retribution. It was Shelley who walked in on me. I was stiff, my body ached, I needed to move about badly.

"Good morning slut boy," she said brightly, she looked gorgeous, hair brushed, face lightly made up, "how are you?" It was asked as the vibrator, the batteries were dead now was yanked out of my ass. I had almost forgotten it was still there.

"Untie me Shelley my arms and legs are dead, hurry babe," I told her, it wasn't a request, it was an order.

This precipitated a slap as hard as Leila had given me, followed by a few more. My ears were ringing again; I knew I had made a terrible mistake.

"I'm sorry mistress, please forgive me, please?" Bleat, bleat, bleat, I went. She was wearing one of my shirts and she looked so good, but I was in mortal fear now I had never seen her like this.

"Nice to see you've picked up on Mistress Leila's teaching slut boy, what are you, Hmmmm?" Her hand rose into the air again, I cringed.

"I'm a slut boy mistress, I'm your slut boy, and Leila's and Emile's slut boy too." I had to stop her and Leila from slapping me; I will learn I promised myself.

"That's it slut boy, you are learning, but it will take at least a week of on the job training from us to get you where we wanht you, and to where you want to go, yes?" she said.

"Yes mistress, I want what ever you want, I promise," I answered, and unbelievably I was meaning it.

Leila walking in then with more ropes in her hands, I groaned inwardly, not letting them see how scared I was, I didn't want to be slapped did I?

"Right Shelley, lets get him ready shall we?" she asked nicely, as if she was about to dress her little boy!

"I'm with you Leila," Shelley said.

They spent about five minutes rejigging the ropes on me, and soon I was made to get out of the chair. I hadn't said a word. I just accepted what it was they were doing, but they constantly toyed with my prick and balls, it was heavenly murder. I began to feel much better now I was on my feet. My arms were tied to my sides with a rope right around me, and my feet were hobbled, I had about two feet of rope from one to the other. I could shuffle but that was it.

"Okay then," Shelley told me, "its time for breakfast." They walked out and into the kitchen followed by me, I had to learn to walk like this, I was frightened I might trip and fall over. They both laughed at me.

"Come on sissy slut boy, hurry up or I'll have to slap you," Leila said with clear threat in her voice, Shelley sniggered. I rushed as fast as I could.

I heard banging and drilling coming from the garage, that had to be Emile, what was he doing? The women saw me with dread in my eyes, both laughed and Leila said menacingly.

"That's for you if you get out of line slut boy, so keep on your toes; you definitely won't like being taken in there for any reason believe me!" I could have shit myself.

"Come here Shelley said nonchalantly, I shuffled over as fast as my bonds allowed, I stood near her.

"Closer," she said, I did, she took hold of my balls and squeezed them, I yelped in pain but held my ground. If I was to submit fully I knew I would have to put up with some treatment, but I also guessed that after time had elapsed, things would get better, for me anyway.

Leila moved in behind her and started to cuddle, kiss and caress her, her hands went into the shirt, I could see her working Shelley's nipples.

"Ooooh Leila you do that so good darling," she whispered while continuing to squeeze me. Then one hand dropped to her pussy, Shelley sighed beautifully, I love seeing her aroused she is so sensual.

"You feel as if you have had a baseball bat in here," Leila sniggered into her ear while she was kissing and biting her neck.

"Emile fucked me four times last night, I don't know how he does it," she told her, "he's an animal!" And despite being in pain my prick hardened, they both had my number that was for sure.

Leila shoved me hard in the chest, I fell back against the table, my body weight took me down, and before I could even think of moving, Shelley was on me. I don't know if they had planned it, but she was up on the table and stuffing my prick into her without further ado. I was being screwed by my wife on our kitchen table.

I felt Leila take my balls, I waited for the inevitable crush but it didn't happen, instead she got me going even more. I looked up at her, and the look in her eye told me not to cum. Shelley kissed me, I kissed her back.

"I love you Shelley," I said somewhat sadly.

"I know you do Jon, and I love you too, but you've made your bed, now you will lie on it. Your life as you knew it is over," she told me as she humped me hard. I knew it, now it was there, right out in the open, stay or go, my choice.

"Yes mistress I understand," I said as I crunched my legs to stop from cumming under her. This brought a huge smile to her beautiful face.

Then she sighed and said while looking solely at me, "Leila your finger in my ass is doing me in, I love it!" She came then, I know when Shelley cums, she changes somehow, it's wonderful to see it. I was in urgent need now myself.

"Please mistress, please may I cum too?" begging was becoming a natural for me.

"Leila, what do you think, can he cum hmmm, shall we let him?" she said over her shoulder to the black beauty behind her.

"Well," she said, "he has been a good slut boy so far this morning hasn't he, so I suppose so yes." Shelley eyed me and shook her head no. I bit my lip I was about to let rip and it had almost been too late.

Then she grinned broadly at me, "you are a good slut boy aren't you, go one then, give it to me!" I shot my load hard and deep into her, it was another mighty cum, one that nearly snapped me in half.

As I lay there under her, I began to know and understand that this kind of life might suit me. I already knew that it would be this way, or it would be the highway. I also understood that I needed Shelley now more than the other way round. I still felt she loved me but she had the upper hand here and I liked it. I also liked Leila, what a woman to have as your boss, your leader.

Where Emile stood in all of this I still wasn't sure, he was fucking my wife I knew that, but as yet I hadn't seen him with Leila, maybe she didn't like black cock, I hoped that was the case. But what happened two days later reinforced my submission to Shelley and Leila, why? Because I knew they would be my only protection.

I'll come to that but let me finish what I was telling you. Shelley and Leila left the kitchen, I struggled to my feet, cum and juices dripping down my legs. I stood there for ages, not fully daring to go and look for them in case it got me a slapping again. I could hear Emile in the garage and again I daren't even look at the door, never mind go through it, not that I could because of my bonds, but I wanted to get away from it.

"Slut boy, in here now!" a voice called, I hurried as fast as I could, relieved to be away from the kitchen.

"We are going out, we need to do some shopping," Leila told me, you'll be coming with us. They went upstairs, to change I suppose, I stood and waited, naked, cock dripping, tied hand and foot. They came down again about an hour later dressed to the nines, boy did they look good.