An Absolute Made Sub and Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to cum badly, really badly, I looked at my mistresses with pleading in my eyes, 'I need to cum please mistresses please?' I was begging. All they did was raise an eye brow each, it was up to me but the consequences would be mine. They turned their backs to me and went back into the house. Now I was fucked, literally. I knew if I shot my load Shelley and Leila would make me suffer badly, I gritted my teeth as the two men did me.

The guy in front leaned under and took my nuts, one at a time into his mouth and sucked and tongued, now I would defy anyone not to be turned on by this degradation, well if you were like me a turned man, into a now complete and utter faggot!

"Come on baby," the man in front of me said as he slowly jacked my saliva soaked cock in his hand, he was gentle, cajoling, he tickled my balls. The guy behind me slowed and caressed my chest, biting my neck, nibbling me. "Come on," he repeated, "come for daddy baby, do it for your black daddy's, cum honey pie, our little slut boy, cum, cum, cum." He wrapped him mouth around me again and I shot my load, there was no way on earth I could hold back any longer.

My hips rocked forward as far as I could get them and I shot load upon load into him, I was staring down at him so hard I thought my eye balls would pop out of my head. His fingers stroking my balls as he sucked on me, the cock in my ass drove me on to glory. I surrendered then, if I hadn't known what I had become, been turned into by my wife and Leila, I did now.

I wanted to throw myself at their feet, beg forgiveness, beg them to love me, punish me any way they wanted to, and I knew that they would, but the real difference now was, I wanted it, and I needed it. Every time I had been allowed to cum, or made to cum superseded the last one, my balls were aching from my enormous explosive detonations as cum had seemed to blow a new path out of me.

The man in front of me who had made me cum, stood on the high stool nearby and told me to suck him.

"Suck your black masters cock slut boy, you know you have to, and now you know you want to don't you, do it!" It was a clear order. The guy behind me started fucking me again and he got his fingers wrapped around my balls and cock and began to work on me.

I opened my mouth and took him in, the feeling of cock in my mouth made me gag. But I had no choice, and knowing me like I did now, I decided that sooner or later this would be the norm, I would accept it and I would like it. He held my head and face fucked me, but I did as I was told and sucked him, and I sucked hard, suddenly I wanted to do to him what he had done to me, make him cum.

The guy behind me started grunting, he was going to cum in my ass. Unbelievably I pushed back at him, "Come on you black ass fucker cum in me, give me all you've got go on!" I babbled around the prick I was sucking, the smooth black skin of it was thrilling me inexplicably, and I could also feel the veins on my lips. The black curly nest that my nose brushed with every thrust from him tickled me to further and adding excitement.

The guy came in my ass, I could feel the heat of his boiling hot cum as he flooded my bowels, I swear I felt my insides swelling as he dumped his humongous load in to me. I had pushed back all the way, and he was buried balls deep in me. Then the guy in front of me gripped my head tight and suddenly my mouth was filling with his hot thick cum as well, I swallowed and gargled, My ass pushed back, my head was now pushed forward to take him and all he had.

I felt it sliding down my throat and it excited me unbelievably, I took all he had to give and never lost s drop, it was wonderfully unusual and so fantastic. I have never in my life ever contemplated what had happened to me this day. But my head told me I was made for this, made to be a cuckolded submissive to my beautiful blond and mistress wife, and my equally dark and beautiful mistress Leila.

I was heading into a world of hurtful delicious submissiveness, and at times I knew, agony. But I revelled and rejoiced in the thought of it. I was going to give my life and soul to them, and pray to the Good Lord above that it would continue for ever.

One year later.

I am now a housewife, a true and complete submissive, a cuckol. I dress the way I am told, I have even been shopping dressed like a slut, and on my own on occasions. I get used and abused by my two mistresses; I am handed to other men and women, all of them black. The only white skin I am allowed to get close to is my Shelley, the light of my life, the love of my life. Leila loves me too and I love her. But when I annoy her, which is regular she gives me painful hell, and I love it. I deliberately do it sometimes just so they can punish me. I spend time in the frame at least once a week. I get fucked used and thrashed by whom ever they bring.

Life is sublime bliss for me now, not one regret what so ever.