An Absolute Made Sub and Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both were utterly beautiful, each more so than the other, black versus white, white versus black. I was stunned by them. Shelley put a collar around my neck with a dog lead attached. In her hand she had a jacket that was mine.

"Just in case we need you to have a little privacy," she said. I was tugged to the door, I held back, surely they weren't going to take me out like this! This earned me a whacking slap from Leila.

"Out slut boy, and now!" her raised hand was all I needed. I shuffled out and into the back seat of the car.

We went into the city where they parked up and got out, Shelley left the coat over my lap but that was it. I cringed into a corner trying to hide myself; my humiliation would have been complete if someone had seen me. I was there for over three hours, some people did look in as they passed, but I just gave them a smile and looked the other way.

When they came back I made the mistake of asking them why they had been so long. Leila whirled around to face me in the back seat, she half climbed over and grabbed my dick and balls. She squeezed so hard I squealed in pain.

"Don't you ever question any of us ever again, and I'm telling you now, it happens again, you are in the garage. Emile will see to you slut fucking boy, don't worry about that!"

It silenced me completely apart from a grovelling apology, and another hefty squeeze from her bent me double. Shelley stopped half way home and Leila got out and got into the back with me. I feared the worst. I began bleating another apology, promising to be subservient forever, and I meant it too.

She didn't speak she grabbed me by the hair and forced me face down over her. Then I felt another vibrator shoved into me, but this one was bigger, she turned it on, shoved me upright and I was sat on it. It buzzed away in me, she took a hold of my limp dick and started playing, her look at me was so sexy and lewd it grew right there in her hand. I got furiously jacked for several minutes. This was a test, it had to be, she was going to see if I came without her permission. I don't know how I didn't, but I never.

When we got back the door was opened for me and they left me to make my own way into the house, has anyone out there tried to get out of the back of a car tied up and with an operating vibrator stuck up their ass? Well let me tell you its fucking difficult! I made it back in and entered the sitting room where I got assaulted by both of the women, they slapped and pushed me about until I fell on to the sofa, there I was really punished, my dick near got pulled off, my balls were squeezed and my face was slapped several times. I begged forgiveness, pleading with them, promising them my life, you name it I begged it.

And at the end of it I had a huge hard on, I was in wonderful agony. Leila made me go upstairs followed by Shelley, she made me get into the bath and lay down, now I was terrified. I was thinking they were going to water torture me. I was in a way, but not from the tap. Leila got in, stood over me and pissed on me, all in my face, and as she did Shelley jacked me off.

I was dying to cum, I was gasping for breath and in doing so I was swallowing Leila's urine. I was amazed by the taste, it seemed scented, then they swapped places and duties, Shelley pissed on me, and Leila jacked me off. Again Shelley's urine was a taste I would never have expected. And then my biggest mistake so far, I shot my load, I couldn't stop it I was so turned on, I saw it shoot up into the air.

Shelley turned the shower on, using cold water and washed me off, now that did have me gasping, freezing water like that. I was shivering a lot by the time she had finished and then they left me to lie there in the bath for about 30 minutes. Getting out was impossible, all I managed to do was get my legs over the edge, so I had to stay there and near damn freeze to death.

I think it was around that time that I really began to accept my position, I actually liked being treated badly, I wondered how and why I was like this, had I been born this way and needed to be shown the light? I went with that thought; being hurt and punished turned me on every time, the minute I got hurt, my prick jumped to attention.

What I had said in the car and cumming when I hadn't been told that I could was to lead to my ultimate punishment the following day. It was the day that concreted me over, buried me totally, made me realise what, and where, my place in life was in this new hierarchy.

Shelley came in and helped me out of the bath, she dried me off, tugging and crushing my balls as she did, and guess what? Yep, my prick rose to the occasion. She shoved me into the back bedroom and put me to bed like the child I was. She tucked me in, closed the door and left me alone. On the dresser was a plate of food, and a baby's cup, one with a spout.

Not making an error, I asked if I could speak. She knew what I was going to say, she answered before I asked.

"The food is there for you slut boy and the drink, have it when ever you feel like it. When she had gone I struggled out and ate and drank what was there, being tied up life was impossible but I was getting used to it.

Leila came in later, I had been asleep and it was dark outside, she started to play with me, got me hard in no time then she climbed on and literally just used and screwed me. Her hands on my chest she rose and fell. Her eyes were closed and she came hard and long, I think she came a few times but I wasn't going to ask, I daren't. Me, I of course held mine, cumming without permission was now a definite no no!

She leaned down and kissed me like a lover would kiss her hearts desire, I felt so grateful and happy, she loved me, she loved me! "You are coming on nicely Jon, you'll be trained up I know you will, what do you think?"

"May I answer please mistress," this brought a huge grin to her beautiful face it took my breath away. She smiled and nodded her lovely head, her soft jet black hair swaying as if in a gentle breeze.

"I am learning mistress, and I have to tell you that this has surprised me to the limit because I like being treated like this, I am beginning to look forward to serving you and Mistress Shelley for ever." There, I had said it, I was admitting it, it was out there in the wide world. Now unless something went awry I would be theirs, to do with what they will, to be commanded by them, to obey them whatever the circumstances.

"That's good to know Jon, I was right about you when Shelley first came to me and Emile. She loves black cock Jon, but you know that don't you, it was you who started all this, you brought it on yourself. But in the back of your mind was this, you unwittingly and unknowingly desired what you are becoming. And now you belong to us, to me, to Shelley and through us, Emile too." I didn't know what she meant by that but I kept my mouth shut just in case.

"Emile has never fucked me and he never will, he has Shelley, and I have you and her, she has me, you and Emile, what a choice she has hey?" she smiled at that. I did too, I thought it was the right thing to do. "But because of what you did today, tomorrow is your punishment day, you are going in the garage. And let's hope that you will finally learn what is being made of you."

I didn't like that statement, I had no idea what was going to happen, what would be done, and already I was crapping myself, but weirdly, it excited me, my prick lurched. What the fucking hell was I being turned into? I didn't know for certain but my prick did. Leila grabbed my cock again and jacked me, it was torture until she said.

"You may cum for me slut boy, what are you hmmm? Tell me what you are while you cum!"

"I'm a slut boy mistress, your slut boy, Shelley's slut boy, that's all I will ever be mistress, your total slut boy!" I chanted. And then I shot my load high in the air, the relief was immense. My gratitude knew no bounds; I actually cried tears of joy to her. If it had been her, or their intention to beat and defeat me, they had succeeded, and it was no contest.

She kissed me once more, squeezed my balls one last agonising time, threw the covers over and left. I was in darkness, I was so happy I wept openly into my pillow. When I awoke the sun was shining, it was a new day, the beginning of the rest of your life Jon, I told myself. My mistresses will find the slut boy they have been building, and teaching.

The door opened and it was Emile, I cowered immediately, he grinned, he knew the effect his entrance had caused in me. I felt utter dread, 'the garage' I thought. 'Oh no, I don't want to go in there. Leila in a dress appeared and she looked so utterly sexy and sultry, his worship twitched at the sight, behind her was Shelley, she too looked beautifully alluring.

Emile pulled the covers back and tied a noose of string around my ball sac. The women were both grinning from ear to ear.

'What's going on, what's going to happen, what are they going to do with me?' He tugged the string and I had to follow it, I swung my legs out and humped myself up.

I was taken down stairs, my fear wouldn't let me speak to ask them. Leila sat me down and fed me breakfast, bacon and eggs, I was famished, I ate it all, along with two cups of coffee. Then a blindfold was put on me. I let out a whimper, I was afraid, scared witless now. The string around my balls was tugged and away we went.

"Mind the step Jon," Leila's voice, A hand held my arm. I felt fumbling around my body something was being fitted, it turned out to be a really wide leather belt with hooks at the sides. I felt more tugs and my feet left the floor, I was hanging from something. 'The thing Emile had been building?' The rope between my feet was removed, then the blindfold.

I was looking at the three of them, I stared down and saw the belt around me, then I looked up I was hanging from a sort of free standing goal post., Shelley tied my feet to each side and I was spread wide.

"Please may I speak?" I begged.

"No," Shelley answered, she got up and went behind me, Leila reached out and got my balls in one hand and cock in the other, and Emile just sat there and smiled.

Of course you all know what happened, his lordship joined in, and I was as hard as a rock as was becoming normal. Something touched me from behind, it was soft and smooth, Shelley was caressing my ass, I felt her push her finger in. She was spreading something on me, and into my crack. She came back to the front and they all sat on stools placed in front of me.

Suddenly hands took my waist below the belt, I jumped in surprise but of course I never went anywhere, not hanging from the frame like I was. I looked down to see two black arms snaking around me.

"What the hel..." I started to say before clamping my mouth shut. I was glared at by my two mistresses, Emile just grinned. The hands ran up and down me, took my prick, stroked my balls, jacked me. Then I had a bat in my ass, I screamed as quietly as I could, I was being humped, was it a dildo? I wondered, No it wasn't, this was a cock, a mans cock, a black mans cock, I was being ass fucked by a black man, he had my own cock and balls in his hands and his black prick was all the way up in me.

I tried to push back, to get him out but I was wasting my time. This was my punishment, one I had been told I wouldn't want to happen again, now I knew why. But my prick was joining in, it stayed hard, the mans hands took my waist again and I really got fucked. His reamed and reamed me, I could feel him driving his prick up into me, and then feel him pulling back.

Leila and Shelley took my cock and balls and between the three of them they set my capitulation.

"Please Mistress, please?" I begged, tears dropping from my eyes.

"What slut boy," Leila said, "please what?"

"Please may I cum, please mistress please?" I was so desperate I would have sold my soul to the devil if they allowed me to cum.

"What do you think Shelley?" Leila asked my mistress wife.

"Have you learned, are you learning your lesson slut boy," Shelley asked me.

"Yes mistress, yes, oh please mistress please please."

"Okay Leila make him cum," Shelley told her, she gleamed her gorgeous eyes at me and nodded. I pumped gallons of cum all over. It fell to the floor in huge globs. The man behind me was still driving in and out of my ass, but I didn't care anymore. He could have fucked me for the rest of the day and I wouldn't have cared.

I don't know if I fainted, or just went to sleep, but one time when I opened my eyes I was alone, they had gone, I forced my body to twist this way and that while I was still in the frame and the man who had black fucked me, he too was gone. I had no idea of time, I just hung there like a side of meat in a butches shop.

The door to the house opened and Shelley came in, the sound it made forced me to jump in fear.

"Well Jon, where do we stand, Hmmmm?" she said, "You may speak."

"Mistress, I am your slut boy, your slave. I will obey you forever, but please don't leave me. My life will be worthless without you, and Mistress Leila," I added hastily.

"If you ever disobey me or mistress Leila you will be punished far more severely than you have today, do you understand, there will be no second chances, got it?"

"Yes mistress, I swear, I will never knowingly disobey, or give you reason to bring me back in here." I loved her so hard it pained my chest just to say these things to her.

She amazingly released me from the frame and I sank to the floor.

"Follow me," she said and turned on her heel, I hurried after her. I stopped dead in the kitchen. She pointed to a parcel on the table, go into the dining room and put these items on. I hadn't a clue as to what they were. I picked them up and dashed off.

Was I in for a shock, in the parcel were clothes, women's clothes, and a pair of heels, about 3" ones! There was a very short skirt; in fact it looked more like a wide belt, a tiny tube top, a suspender belt and stockings, which was it. At least I thought, there's no bra and panties. I put them on and was very careful not to ladder the stockings. They were all my size, they had bought them for me.

I was not only their slut boy, but I was being feminised too. An unexpected thrill trickled through me, I shivered from an unknown anticipation. 'All I need now is a wig!' I told myself, 'keep your mouth shut Jon!' I didn't know whether to leave the room or not. One was I felt embarrassed to be dressed like this and two, because I knew if I did the wrong thing I would get a slap for it.

I waited, then one of them called me, I went to them. As soon as they saw me they broke into smiles. And this brought relief and pleasure to me, I had made them happy, 'no slaps today Jon.'

"Bend over," Leila told me, I did as told, I saw her slink her way to me, 'god how beautiful can two women be in two completely different ways,' I asked myself.

She hoisted my skirt, Shelley pushed me onto the back of the sofa and a dildo was pushed up my ass. I yelped in surprise, then a belt was fastened around me. It was a strap on dildo! Shelley pulled me upright, the look in her eye told me a slap was on its way. I cringed from it, but it never landed. She hooked her leg behind mine and I was on the floor with the two of them on top of me.

Shelley got my dick and balls, Leila sat on my face, I heard her say, "I need to cum real bad Shell, real bad," she rode me like a horsewoman on a mission. Her fabulous pussy was sliding all over my upturned face, my tongue was as far out of my mouth as I could get it. I sucked, and licked, I tried to use my nose when possible. Then I was drenched in woman cum, it slithered all over me, I drank from the nectar of love all I could. Leila pressed herself hard down on me, her thighs and knees gripped me.

I knew I had pleased her, I had made her cum really hard and long, her juices dripping down my face was testament to that. My prick was being mangled by my wife, I was rock solid, this was heaven, and these two angels were driving me around their own personal sanctuary of love. I was in now, all the way. I knew from now on I would care what they did to me, what they made me do. I was theirs, I was woman owned, a slut boy, their slut boy, skave, call it what you will, I was it!

But I didn't cum, I had learned my lesson, or I was learning it. I know to cum brought me a nasty from them. I held off, it was really difficult, I thought of anything but what Shelley was doing, and then she dropped herself on me. Her hot pussy enveloped my cock, the feel of slick pussy drifting up and down my cock was more than I could bear. Two pumps up and down and I shot my gism, I pretended I hadn't, I just kept doing what I was doing, submitting and obeying.

I lay under my wife, Leila still on my face, I felt fumbling around my waist. I couldn't tell but the leather belt was being put on me. Then my wrists were tied to me. I was helpless again. I felt Shelley cum, I knew that, I could feel her body's reaction, again I was pleased, I had to have made her happy.

They got off me and left the room, I stayed on the floor wondering but knowing why I was leathered and tied again, I had cum without permission, if Shelley knew that, I was in trouble I was sure. I was, Shelley had felt it, and the evidence was there slipping out of her own very wet and slick pussy.

They came back, no words were spoken, now I knew, I was dead meat! Shelley tied string around my balls, Leila fastened a collar and a dog lead around my neck. I was pulled into the garage, Leila completed my arrest, I was in the frame again, and my feet left the floor.

"Please mistresses, may I speak?" I was dreading what ever it was they had planned.

"No," Leila said, "you came without permission and we had explicitly warned you that if you disobeyed us again, punishment would be severe and swift."

"I wanted to cry out, beg forgiveness, implore them, but I knew anything more out of me would only make matters worse.

A ball gag was fitted, then they started on me, I was beaten about my body, they had a paddle in their hands, my ass got the most, my dick was hand slapped, my balls were squashed, my nipples had spring pegs attached. The dildo in my ass was worked furiously in and out. Leila grabbed me by the throat with two hands and squeezed, Shelley jacked me off, and guess what, yes again, my dick got hard, my breath was almost cut off, but my sensitivity to being jacked heightened.

I managed to look down at my prick, it looked as if it was ready to burst, split apart, it was so hard, bright red, purple. Leila let go, and took the dildo out of my ass, I almost missed it until I was practically cleaved in two by another one, a big one, a real big one. It rammed me, my ass was on fire, all I could do was gurgle around the gag.

Then I felt different movement, two big black hands encircled my waist, Leila and Shelley stepped away from me. They were watching my ultimate black cock rape. The man behind me was grunting as he forced more and more of his obviously big black cock into my unprotected defenceless ass. My toes were scraping the ground as I swung from the frame as he moved me about at will. My cock was sticking out from me, 'how could I still be hard when I'm being practically black gangbanged?' I wondered in my brutal attack. 'Because you like it you fucking idiot,' I said in my head.

Another dark skinned man appeared in front of me, sat in a chair and started sucking my cock. I couldn't have thought it possible but I'm sure I got harder. He fondled my balls and sucked fiercely, I was rocking back and forth as the man behind me had his way. His forward push shoved my dick deeper into the mouth of the black guy sucking me off. My ass had to be split, bleeding, and it was going to be so very sore later. But my focus now on those thick black lips wrapped fantastically around my bell end.