An Almost Normal Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaning forward for another quick peck, he allowed himself to be pushed down. Slowly, he ran his hands up from her calves to her thighs, savouring the feeling of her firm legs beneath her jeans. Even with his face level with her hips, he could see no hint of her special gift.

"Don't tease," she murmured.

Glancing up, he gave her a smile and winked. Natasha looked a little flushed, biting her bottom lip as she watched him.

Turning his attention downwards once again, he reached for her waistband, quickly undoing the button and tugging down the fly. Now he could see the swell of her cock, enclosed in surprisingly delicate looking white panties. She had once shown him how she could tuck herself to minimise bulging, but it still seemed like witchcraft to him.

Carefully, he pulled down the white cotton of her underwear, and Natasha shifted her stance slightly. As if released from a cage, her cock flopped free, heavy and thick despite its softness.

"Aaah," Natasha breathed, as though a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. Given how much girl dick she was cramming into her panties, it probably wasn't far off.

Taking her in his hand, Will began to gently stroke back and forth, and Natasha gave a little yelp as he did so. Her flaccid cock was soft and pliant, and warm to the touch after its evening's confinement.

"Mhmm, that's nice," she said, looking down at him with dreamy smile. He could feel her coming to life with each pump of his hand, her manhood swelling and hardening in his grasp. He had learnt that it never took long to bring Natasha to attention; she was a potent woman, after all.

With his free hand he reached below her shaft, gently cupping her large, smooth balls, before moving beyond to her female sex. Natasha let out a squeak as he ran a finger along her wet slit, her cock twitching in his hand.

"H-hey..." she said breathily, "what are you doing?"

"I was thinking your pussy might be feeling neglected."

"It's... ah... fine," she gasped as he slid a finger inside her, "you're meant to... meant to be sucking my cock."

"Mhmm, you're right," he conceded. She was fully hard now, her warm flesh steely in his grip, a bead of precum forming at her bulbous tip.

It wasn't that she didn't get pleasure from her pussy, or that she had some sort of complex about it. When they had first started dating he had made love to her fairly regularly, if not as often as the reverse. But she had a distinct preference, and over time it had naturally asserted itself.

Giving her one last stroke, he took his hand away, already slick with her warmth, and instead squeezed her thigh.

"Stop teasing," she said, wriggling her hips.

With an indulgent smile, he leaned forward and took her head in his mouth.

"Yesssss," she hissed as he rolled his tongue around her, scooping up the salty precum as he did so. Almost immediately, her hands went to his head, fingers running through his hair and urging him onto her shaft. Taking a breath, he allowed himself to be drawn forward, keeping his teeth clear of her girthy member as he did so.

Her flesh was warm in his mouth, and she tasted clean and fresh despite the warm evening's confinement. With an awkward effort, he swirled his tongue around her thickness, bobbing his head in a shallow motion as he did so.

Natasha let out another appreciative sigh, messaging his head as he worked. It was a nice feeling, a show of affection for his earnest but inexperienced efforts.

He continued working her cock for a few minutes, alternating between sucking hard and bobbing and massaging her with his tongue. It still wasn't something he was really used to, but the small noises Natasha made as he did so made Will feel warm in turn.

Before long, his jaw began to ache with the effort of sucking her. Pulling back, he let out a long breath.

"Tired already?" she asked as he massaged one cheek, the other hand still idly pumping her length.

He looked up at her, her face now a little flush.

"You're a lot to take in," he said in mock stern tones.

Still relaxing, he pressed his lips to the side of her shaft, licking along the length until her balls were against his cheek. Natasha giggled as he did so.

"You look cute with me draped all over your face," she said when he looked up at her.

Will rolled his eyes, and returned his attention to pleasuring her.

Reaching up, he took her sack in hand and guided it to his mouth, kissing at the warm, smooth flesh and feeling the large balls within.

Without warning, Natasha took a harder grip of his head and pulled him closer, mashing his face firmly into her crotch. Her balls pressed against his mouth, while her cock jutted upwards as it was trapped between her body and his face. Will didn't resist, and allowed her to grind against him for a few moments.

When he was allowed to lean back, he grinned up at her.

"Is someone getting a little hot and bothered?"

"You're such a tease, Will!" she huffed, "say, let me take over? I'm close."

He acquiesced with a slightly nervous nod, and she stroked his cheek fondly, before taking a firm grip.

"Open wide," she murmured.

This time she didn't wait for him to control the pace as she held him in place. He held his mouth wide as she pushed into him, his lips wrapped around her firmness.

He choked a little as she pushed a beyond his comfort zone, and Natasha took that as her cue to draw back. Knowing what was to come, Will gripped her thighs and stared up at her. She watched him back, lower lip caught between her teeth, a heated desire in her eyes.

She rocked her hips back, and into him again, once more reaching that bit deeper than was comfortable before withdrawing. Then again, and again she thrust into him.

Before long, she had built up a steady pace, feeding him a heady serving of cock with each thrust. Her eyes had fluttered closed, and it was all Will could do to hold on and avoid gagging as she plundered him.

Half the enjoyment of sucking cock - more than half, really, Will found - was in the mental side. The dirty delight of getting on his knees before her, the willingness to serve her desires and put aside his own. The cute little gasps and pants she made as she drew close to her peak. The relinquishment on control, as he let her have her way with him. Will wasn't a particularly submissive person by nature, but for Natasha's pleasure there wasn't a whole lot he wouldn't try.

He could feel her twitching in his mouth as she approached her peak, her pants coming quicker as her hips started bucking more erratically. Tightening his lips, he did his best to help her along, tasting her with his tongue with every frenzied thrust.

"I'm... oh, Will, I'm..."

Choosing his moment, Will returned his hand to her dripping pussy, pressing inside firmly with two fingers. Natasha let out a stunned gasp and bucked forward, pressing her manhood deep to the back of his throat, holding his head in place as she did so.

"Aaaah-ah-ah," she cried, and her cock twitched violently, and she clenched her thighs tightly around his hand. A moment later he felt the first eruption, and swallowed reflexively as shot into his throat. He could barely taste it, but he could certainly feel the cloying thickness as poured into him.

He tapped her thigh urgently with his free hand, and after a moment she opened one bleary eye, before relaxing her death grip. He drew back quickly, still sucking, until her thick head lay upon his tongue. Now he could taste her warm, musky flavour, as a her spasming cock unloaded spurt after spurt of thick cum.

When he had first tasted her many months ago it had been so unlike anything he had known in both texture and taste that he had almost puked, and her rushed to the bathroom. Now, it was almost something to savour, a visceral representation of the pleasure he had brought to his girlfriend.

"Wiiiiill," she breathed desperately, wiggling her thighs where his hand still reached, "too - aaah - too much. That's pl - aaah-hah - playing di-irty."

He winked up at her, still lapping up her viscous love. For such a small woman, Natasha sure could cum a lot.

After a few more spurts she finally died down, and Will made a show of cleaning her up, circling her thickness with his tongue and sucking at her tip. Natasha gently stroked his hair as he did so, staring at him as if in wonder.

"Damn Will," she said, "when did you become so good at this?"

Rocking back onto his haunches, he finally let her slightly softening cock fall free.

"If you want a job doing, best do it right," he said, "but I think you did most of the work there."

She shook her head in bemused wonder.

"And what about you?" she said archly, raising one foot to poke at his crotch. He was painfully hard; servicing Natasha did tend to have that effect on him.

"Going to help me with that?"

"Mhmm," Natasha smirked and pressed more firmly, making him groan, "I think that can be arranged. Just give me a second to catch my breath?"

Still a little light headed, Will staggered to the bathroom to wash his face. For a moment he stared at himself in the mirror, still flushed, his hair mussed up from Natasha's attentions.

Definitely the face of a cocksucker, and he couldn't be happier about it.

"What are you up to?" Natasha called from the other room a couple of minutes later.

"Just a sec," he replied, "you overheated me."

"Imagine how I feel!"

When he returned to the bedroom, he was greeted by the most amazing sight any man could hope to witness. While he had been in the bathroom Natasha had stripped, and now her naked form was spread out upon the bed to welcome him. His lust hazed eyes drank in her pale flesh, her full, proud breasts so succulent and tempting, the smooth lines of her waist and hips, and her long, slender legs. She was grinning wickedly at him, one hand wrapped around her thick cock, brought back to life already and standing proud.

"Hey Will," she said.

"Hey Natasha," he managed, swallowing hard,

"Why don't you come over," she said huskily, "and take a seat."

Will made a show of undressing as he sauntered over to the bed, tossing his shirt aside and undoing his belt buckle. Natasha stared at him the whole way, her eyes glinting with desire.

"What to you have in mind?" he said after he had peeled off his jeans, looking down at her.

"Like I said," with a provocative smirk, she jerked her cock in her hand, "take a seat."

"You really want spoiling tonight, eh?"

"Maybe," she made a mock pleading expression, "just for tonight? I worked really hard this week."

Will rolled his eyes, and leant down to kiss her on the cheek.

"Whatever my lady desires."

Hopping onto the bed, he swung a leg over so that he was straddling her waist. Natasha's hands went to his hips immediately, squeezing gently. With one hand he cupped her breast, still perky despite the size, yet yielding to his attentions. She let out a mewling sound as he flicked his thumb over her nipple.

Enjoying seeing her squirm, he leaned forward and began planting soft kisses along her breastbone and up to the crook of her neck. Sighing happily, Natasha laced her arms around him and guides his face towards hers.

For the longest time, they simply held on another, kissing in the cool bedroom, with moonlight flooding in through the sliding door that led to the balcony. Will curled one hand in her luscious brown hair, whilst the other continued to paw at her sinful body. Natasha, for her part, was happy for a little pawing herself.

Finally, her roaming hands found their way to his cock, and Will moaned into the kiss as she stroked him gently. With a shift of her weight, her own lube slick shaft butted up against his, and then she took them both together in a two-handed grip.

"Nat," he murmured, breaking this kiss for a moment. She grinned at him, and pumped both their cocks together. It was an intimidating but oh so sexy feeling to feel her hard, hot length flush against his own, her hands massaging and squeezing the two together.

"You like that?" she replied softly.

Instead of replying, Will kissed her fiercely again, then pulled back again.

"I need more, Nat," he said, "I need you now."

"Yeah?" her eyes flashed hotly, "you're ready for me now?"

Giving his cock one more spine-tingling squeeze, Natasha released him and pushed herself up onto her elbows. Smiling, he straightened, looking down at her. Laying below him, flushed and excited, her long hair splayed out across the bed, she looked magnificent.

"Well, here I am," she said quietly, "why don't you show me how much you want it?"

Reaching down below, Will took hold of Natasha's dick, giving the unyielding meat a squeeze. It was times like this that he could only wonder at how impossibly hard she could become, and so soon after cumming.

"You want it too?" he said, squeezing her again.

"You know I do," she said with a sweet smile, "come on baby. Sit on my dick."

Lifting himself up on his knees, Will scooted backwards slightly until she was fully aligned below him. Natasha stared up at him hungrily, but made no moves over her own as he prepared. He knew she liked it when he did it himself, and showed how he wanted it just as much as she did.

Lowering himself gently, he guided her to his puckered hole, then continued. Natasha gasped as she entered him, and Will let out an involuntary groan.

The feeling of fullness overtook him immediately, and he felt his legs shiver with a weakness that wasn't anything to do with being tired. There was some small pain, of course, but it was nothing next to the tingling ecstasy of having his love inside him, and seeing her happiness writ large as her eyes devoured him.

In a few moments, breathing deeply, he sank down, swallowing her full length until he was sat flush against her crotch. The fullness deepened, and his prostate chimed at the sudden attention.

"Fuuuuuck," he breathed deeply.

"Holy shit, Will," Natasha said huskily, "you look so fucking hot like that."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," she reached forward, rubbing his thighs, "like you're impaling yourself on me. So damn sexy."

"You ain't seen nothing yet," he managed, with a crooked smile.

While he waited for his body to fully acclimatise to its titanic visitor, Will collapsed forward, and Natasha met him in another kiss, wrapping her arms around his sweat sheened back. As if to tease him, she rolled her hips as they kissed, sending sparks of pleasure through him as she churned him up inside. Will's own cock twitched in response, and he wondered just how long he'd be able to last.

"Hold on," he whispered, "this is my show tonight."

"Yeah?" she replied softly, "then show me what you've got, cowboy."

Placing his hands against her smooth stomach, Will sat up, slowly grinding his ass as he did so. Natasha let out a hissed breath, holding his gaze.

With care, he started lifting himself up, her thick pole tugging as it eased out of him, inch by agonising inch. Then, when he was probably around half way up her shaft, he let himself drop.

It was like a lighting bolt running up his spine as a giddy buzz shot through him. Just by laying still, she touched the very deepest parts of him, overwhelming his body with her presence.

Quickly, he raised himself again, and once more impaled himself on his girlfriend's length. Natasha let out a soft moan, her eyes fluttering in bliss even as she watched him. Her hands groped futilely towards him, sweeping across his thighs before knotting in the bed sheets.

Again up bounced upon her, and again. The bed creaked with the motion, and each time the fire raced through him. His cock flopped against her belly with a dull thud each time, already tingling dangerously. His legs felt weak with the pleasure, but he wasn't about to stop.

It felt so dangerously dirty to be riding her, to be fucking himself silly on her big dick whilst she just lay back and enjoyed the show. He started groaning, each time he buried her inside him, unable to hold back even if he wanted to. Natasha's excited pants had turned to moans, and she was struggling to focus on him.

Before long he was both weary and close to his limit. His legs ached, and his cock throbbed with pent up pleasure, bouncing and twitching with every movement. Natasha's hands had found him again, and she was looking up at him as though pleading.

"More, Will," she managed, squeezing his thighs as he raised himself up again. How could he manage more?

Will focused on maintaining his rhythm, unable to respond verbally. The small room echoed with their panting moans, creaks, and the slap of his sweat slick body against hers. With one clumsy hand, he reached out and took hers, squeezing it tightly.

It was too much. He was too pent up, his body craving every bit of what only Natasha could give him. He wanted more and more, but he could only take so much. Pleasure coursed through him, an unstoppable train he could only stoke further each time he bounced on her dick and ground is ass against her.

"I'm...close..." he gasped, "I'm...ah...Natasha."

"Just a little more baby."

"I..." he plunged onto her again, his cock twitching urgently as her thickness filled him.

"I'm nearly there, just a little more," she squeezed his hand, almost pleading, but it was like trying to hold back an avalanche. Will had no more control over it.

"Aaaaa-aaah," with one more ride, he felt his control collapse. The rolling wave of pleasure seemed to focus for one infinite second at the base of his cock and he twitched, then twitched again, "aaaaaaaah!"

The release was explosive, and he arched his back as the warmth flooded him once again. His own cock bounced, then spurted, a thick load the shot up and between Natasha's heaving tits, then another. His own legs were reduced to trembling mush, and though he tried to rise again even in the midst of his orgasm, it just wasn't possible.

"Will..." Natasha whined, releasing his hand, "I'm so close..."

He met her eye, unable to voice his thoughts through the haze, but able to answer her unasked question nonetheless.

Her hands went to his hips, and she jerked her hips upward sharply, sending a shudder through his overstimulated body. As though driven by the force of her thrust, and the throbbing flash it sent through him, his cock spurted again.

For could only have been less than a minute, Natasha ravished his aching body from below, slamming into him with as much force as their positions would allow even as his orgasm peaked and started to slip away. The tingling hum within him became almost unbearable, his hands balled into fists and his toes curled as he took her hammering. Sex was a two-way street, after all; he had used her to get himself off, and now she deserved reciprocation.

"Ah... I'm..." with a groan, she pulled him down hard onto her shaft, burying herself to the very hilt in his ass. He could feel her hard length start to spasm inside him.

Seeing that she had reached her tipping point, Will collapsed forward, throwing his arms around her and kissing her hard. Just as his lips latched on to hers, he felt the first hot spurt deep within him. Natasha's thick, warm love. Tonight, he was destined to be filled at both ends.

They held each other tight for the longest time, whilst Natasha came inside him and then after. Their kiss was mostly static, both gasping for breath after their exertions. Will couldn't move even if he wanted to; his body squealed with overstimulation at even the tiniest twitch of Natasha's cock, and he didn't dare see what moving would do to it.

After a time, as his hammering heart began to slow, Will allowed himself to raise his head slightly. Natasha was flushed and sweaty, and damn beautiful with it.

"I'm gonna need a lie down tomorrow," he croaked.