An Almost Normal Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled.

"Will, you were amazing tonight."

"A special treat, for the first night," he said with a smirk, "Carter Entertainment's special guarantee."

"That sounds like a name I can trust," Natasha said sagely, "at least in the tight butt industry."

"Only the best butts for discerning ladies."

"Mhmm, I'll order a lifetime supply right away."

Even in jest, the thought made Will swallow hard. A lifetime supply. A lifetime. And wouldn't that just be perfection?

When his body had finally cooled off Will slid off his girlfriend and dragged his tired body to the bathroom to clean himself up, feeling like an old man on unsteady legs. By the time he returned Natasha's eyelids were drooping sleepily, but she still smiled and opened her arms for him. Kissing her softly on the cheek, he settled down in bed beside her.

"Good night, love," he said quietly.

"'night," she mumbled, burrowing in against him.

That night, Will slept like a baby.

*

For most of their time on the island they were content to remain in the village, enjoying the freedom to spend their time as quietly and as lazily as the chose. Long days were spent on the beach, soaking up the warmth, savouring the clean air and cooling breeze. Evenings trickled by on the waterfront enjoying good food and wine, then cocktails in one of the local bars, or quiet nights on the apartment balcony.

One day halfway through the trip they did venture out, renting a small car to take a mini tour.

Natasha had spent a bit of time looking up places to visit, and it was good to take in a bit of culture beyond the laid-back Mediterranean village. Natasha particularly enjoyed poking around a well-preserved Crusader castle, and Will found himself losing her down every little cranny as she went off exploring like an excitable puppy.

In the evening, they ate on the rooftop veranda of a restaurant in the mountainous central part of the island. The place had a different air, a different kind of freshness to the beach front. Vine covered trellises made a partial, patchy roof to the dining area, and the smell of pine drifted in from the surrounding woodland, mixing with the heady smells from the kitchen.

It was a different kind of romantic, but as the sun fell and the villages below started to wink into light, Will and Natasha both were enchanted.

On the fifth night of their trip they returned to Stellios's place and the beachfront. It had been another long day on the beach, and Natasha was supremely relaxed, as though all the accumulated tension had drained away from her over the days of idle nothingness. Will on the other hand had been feeling a nervous energy building inside himself all day, from the moment his eyes had first fluttered open that morning. She had been the first thing he'd seen, already awake, watching him with sleepy eyes.

They stayed late at the restaurant that evening, listening to the band Stellios had in playing traditional music, and then enjoying the wine long after the sun had sunk below the waves. At some point, in the few minutes it took Will to visit the bathroom, Natasha got speaking to an older German couple in that effortless way she had, and she pulled him along with her. The couple were regulars to the island, and seemed as supremely chilled out as the locals, and full of little stories that went nowhere, but made you smile in getting there.

They were almost the last ones to leave, waving their farewells. A number of the neighbouring restaurants were already dark, although Will could still hear lively sounds coming from the bars down towards the harbour.

They walked back towards the apartment along the beach again, savouring the cool night air. Natasha burrowed into his side, and he wrapped an arm comfortable around her as they went.

Once they were a distance from the village, still a warm glow at their backs, Will gently directed his girlfriend off the path and towards the sound of the sea. She accepted without a word, and they walked out from beneath the glow of the lamps illuminating the path out into the dark expanse of beach.

They walked with staggering gaits across the sand, coming to a stop around twenty feet from where the water. Turning back towards the village, Natasha raised her phone and took a picture back the way they have come.

Seemingly satisfied, she faced the sea again, spreading her arms wide and taking a long breath.

"It's so quiet here," she said softly, still staring up at the sky. The only sound was the gentle lap of waves against the sand.

Above, the stars twinkled brighter than they ever seemed to at home, and the moon hung so clear and silvery cold in the warm night. Across the water, the town on the neighbouring island glittered too; a small, concentrated mirror of the heavens in the darkness.

"It is. It's like we're the only people in the world."

Natasha snuggled up against him, and he wrapped his arm around her slender shoulders as she did so. They stood in companionable silence for some minutes, just staring at the stars and the sea.

Something swell up within Will then, something that had always been with him, ever since he had first met Natasha. That sense a rightness, of fit. He was where he was meant to be, with the woman who could stand with him on a beach on a warm summer's night without a word. Someone different to him in so many ways, but so similar in the ways that really mattered.

His Natasha. His only Natasha.

He glanced down her, seeing how her eyes sparkled with distance, reflected lights. Just as the sea was a mirror of the stars, Natasha's eyes were a miniature cosmos, a window onto the enormity around them, and the depths within her too. She looked so content in his arms, her face light with soft smile, and his love for her filled his whole being.

After a minute or two, she appeared to notice him looking at her, and she glanced up, eyes curious.

"Will?"

Turning to face her, Will took both her hands in his. Natasha let him, still looking happy, if a little bemused.

"Do you remember when we first met?" he said, rubbing the back of her hands with his thumb.

"Of course," she said brightly, "the party at that old club in town," for a moment, she looked wistful, and added quietly, "It's a very important memory for me."

"Did I ever tell you what I thought, when I first met you?"

Natasha's eyes searched his, uncertain. Silently, she shook her head.

"I thought you were so beautiful, standing at that bar alone, watching people dancing. And I thought, people must tell you that all the time."

"They don't," she protested quietly, but she smiled.

"And then when I talked to you, I thought you weren't just beautiful on the outside, you were beautiful on the inside too. I thought you were going to make some lucky guy very happy one day. Some billionaire businessman or rock star who would give it all up for you, like one of those cheesy romantic comedies.

"I didn't think it could ever be me. I thought the world of you, and I thought you deserved the world. More than I could ever offer."

"Will..."

"But I fell I love with you anyway, even if I knew I could never be what you deserved. And somehow, you agreed to go out with me. This last year has been the happiest time of my life."

"Will, it has been for me too," she said earnestly, "you've always been enough for me, Will."

He smiled at her, a weak smile, a mask covering up for the nervous hammering of his heart beat.

"I love you, Natasha," he said, "I love you more than anything."

Slowly, he dropped to his knees in the sand, and Natasha raised her hands to her mouth, her eyes widening with shock. Reaching into his pocket, Will pulled out the small jewellery box and opened it.

"Natasha, will you marry me?" he held the ring out to her, the small diamond glittering in the moonlight.

She tried to answer, but all she could manage was a garbled gasp. Unable to speak, she started nodding furiously, and reached down to pull him to his feet. With a wail, she threw her arms around him and buried her face in his chest.

Carefully, Will wrapped his own arms around her, drawing her close to his hammering heart. It felt like he'd been accepted, but it sure would help his frayed nerves if she could actually articulate a response.

After taking a few seconds to compose herself, clinging to him tightly, Natasha raised her face to look up at him. There were tears in her large green eyes, but there was happiness there too.

"Yes," she managed, her voice cracking slightly, "oh yes, Will, yes. I love you Will, I can't... I just can't..."

She let out a gasping laugh, and briefly pressed her face into his chest once again. Will squeezed her gently, a warm joy bubbling up within him as he registered her words.

She said yes. Natasha had said yes. He was engaged, to the love of his life, to the most wonderful woman he had ever known.

She said yes. It ran through his head like torrent, drowning out all other thoughts in a renewed burst of love for her. She said yes. She said yes.

When Natasha looked up again, she was smiling so brilliantly Will almost had to shield his eyes. Her cheek was still damp with tears, but his heart soared to see her so happy, knowing her had been the cause of it. For whatever crazy reason, this woman loved him.

"I can't believe it," she said, as though speaking to the night around them, "I... I never thought it would ever happen for me. I dreamed... but..."

The tears started spilling out again, and she looked at a loss. Will's heart ached for her, for the years of insecurity she had felt over her condition, for the sadness she must have felt in believing she would never have someone of her own. If Will was to be that man, he would be the best man for her he could ever be.

He leaned in and kissed her gently, and Natasha responded immediately, clutching him tightly to her. Will savoured the moment, enjoying the softness of her lips moving slowly against his, and the rightness of her body in his arms.

When they stepped back, Will proffered the ring again. Natasha let out a squeal of delight, as though seeing it for the first time, and this time offered out her left hand.

Carefully, he took her hand in his and slipped the ring on, before briefly interlacing their fingers. Natasha stared at the ring as though transfixed for a moment, then looked back to him.

"It's beautiful," she said quietly.

"I hoped you'd like it," he said.

"I love it. Oh Will, I love it," with another happy cry, she threw her arms around his shoulders once more.

With a laugh, he lifted her up and swung her around, once, twice, three times, until they almost fell over in the sand. By the end, Natasha was laughing too; a rich, free expression of happiness that flowed straight to his heart.

They stood on the beach for a while longer, just revelling in each other's company, before finally making the short stroll back to the apartment. Along the way Natasha kept staring at the ring, grinning like kid on Christmas morning. It was charming and infectious, and Will couldn't keep the smile off his own face even if he wanted to.

That night, they undressed as though in a trance, each item discarded accompanied by a flurry of kisses, touches and quiet, warm words. Will could hardly bare to be parted from her for a moment, and Natasha seemed to feel the same way. It was as though he was discovering her all over again; not just his girlfriend, but his wife to be.

Naked, they lay down side by side on the bed, merest inches apart, her eyes glowing jewels in the low light. Will fancied he could see himself reflected in those eyes, and Natasha would forever be in his.

"Am I going to wake up soon?" Natasha asked softly.

"If you do, I'll still be right there with you," Will replied, his own tones hushed.

"Promise?"

"Promise," Will lifted her hand to his lips and kissed her knuckles. The ring glinted.

With another happy squeal, Natasha pulled herself closer to him and they kissed once more. It was a long and languid, her so soft lips moving gently against his whilst her hand feather brushed along his back and neck. Melting into the moment, Will drew her in and her tightly, wanting to savour every piece of her. He couldn't imagine ever being happier.

With Natasha in his arms, Will rolled over onto his back, not parting from her for a second. Her body melded into his, each perfect curve hot against his flesh.

"I want you," she breathed, breaking their kiss, "I want to have you, as my fiancé."

"I'm all yours," he kissed her again, briefly, "and I want you too. So badly."

It was so natural, after all their time together. He eased his legs apart, pulling back a little to open himself to her, and in moments she had guided herself into place without ever breaking their closeness. She was slick already; he hadn't even noticed her preparing.

"My love," he murmured.

She leant into him, and he felt his body briefly resist, before accepting her. Accepted her, mind, body, and everything else.

In one long, slow motion she sheathed herself fully inside him, his ass throbbing with fullness as her hips pressed up against his. The pain that came with her thickness was barely an afterthought as she trailed tantalisingly across his prostate. In some ways, it was like a first time all over again. She was his fiancée now, inside him, like she would be so many times more in the future they had promised each-other. Husband and wife, a whole life laid out ahead of them, and be damned if Will was the wife in this small way. With Natasha, he wouldn't want it any other way.

"So warm," Natasha's face hovered above his, her full breasts squished against his chest, "this is home."

"Yeah?"

"Mhmm," she nodded, smiling, "no take backs."

"Wouldn't dream of it."

Slowly, she drew back a few inches, setting Will's body tingling, then humped back into him. His eyelids fluttered briefly with the distinct twang of pleasure she elicited with such a simple motion.

She kept her eyes fixed on his as she fucked him, her steady, shallow thrusts holding just the right rhythm to stoke the rising heat inside him. Will had always known Natasha was an incredible lover, from that very first night when she had made something so alien feel so good, and it wasn't all just natures gift of beauty, and a massive cock. She watched him, absorbing his reactions as greedily as she absorbed the pleasure she was no doubt feeling. Learning what made him feel good, reacting to his expressions, his moans, his twitches, to take him in the way he needed.

Will let out a long, drawn out moan as she pumped into him, and she smiled through her own soft pants. She was flushed and little dishevelled, but in that moment, her face inches from his, was the most beautiful he had ever seen. A pure, natural warmth shone in those big eyes as she made love to him, and Will hoped she could see the same in his.

"So good, Nat," he managed.

"Yeah? You like that?" she said huskily, "am I making you feel nice?"

"The best, the best," he breathed, "you're so fucking good."

Wanting more of her, wanting to show how much he needed her, Will raised his legs and wrapped the around her slim waist, holding her to him. Natasha looked briefly surprised, the a little mischievous. As she drew back he went with her, then used his legs to urge her into him as she thrust into him again.

"You want my dick that much?"

"I want it, I want your big dick inside me, Natasha," he moaned, hands clenching at the bed sheets as the mounting shoots of pleasure threatened to overwhelm him, "I love you, Natasha, and I never want to be without you. Every night, forever, I want you."

Natasha looked a little taken aback by his semi delirious moaning, her eyes widening. Forever, he had said, and he meant it. The ring on her finger was proof enough for that.

With her left hand, Natasha reached out and took Will's right, interlacing their fingers and then resting on the bed beside his head. She then took his other hand, and squeezed them both at the same time. Will was pinned, but he knew it wasn't a domination thing; her eyes had become a little teary with emotion, even as she continued to fuck him. He squeezed back, encouragingly.

"Let's cum together," he said up at her, and she nodded furiously, blinking away her tears.

Lowering herself slightly, she captured his lips in hers, and Will craned his neck forward to meet her. He was enveloped in her now, her hands clasped tightly to his on the bed, her body flush against his, and her cock filling his ass the way on Natasha could while he held her to him with his legs. And her lips, their sweet softness sending shivers down his spine just as easily as her dick could.

Her thrusts became a little more forceful, still shallow but harder, and faster. She ground into him like she wanted to merge their very beings, twisting tantalisingly with her hips flush against him, her smooth balls squished against his butt. He kissed her fiercely, trying to encourage her onwards, to give him more and more and take from him what she desired. The bed rocked and creaked with their rhythmic motion, two bodies as one.

He could feel the wave build within him, and he knew he wouldn't last. His body was no longer his to control; a trembling wreck under her thrall. But Natasha wasn't much better, as she kissed him and screwed him with a feverish need. He knew her, and he could tell she was as close as he was.

"Will," she mumbled, her voice almost soundless, talking into their kiss.

"I'm ready," he managed.

"Will, oh Will," she slammed her cock into him with ever greater force, and he felt the hair trigger go, "I love you Will."

"I... aaaaah," he tried to reply, but could only gasp as his cock jerked violently against the firmness of her belly. As if they were two sides of the same coin, he felt her massive cock twitch inside him, once, twice, and again, straining against the tight confines of his ass. Warmth bloomed inside him as her cum started flooding out.

The aching elation of orgasm rippled through him, and he strained to keep his eyes open, to keep looking at the face before him. Natasha brought their lips back together, neither of them able to talk. She rocked against him even as they both came, and Will's legs kept her flush to him in a death grip.

Even if there was a heaven beyond life, it was a moment that would take some beating.

For a few minutes they lay together, enraptured in one another as the dizzy highs of mutual orgasm and mutual love were slow to recede. But all things had to come to an end, and as the lust driven adrenaline drained from him, Will suddenly felt the aching tenderness in his ass, and a cramp like strain in his legs.

Unhooking himself from around his fiancée, Will allowed his legs to lower to the bed, still splayed around her slender body. Taking his movement as a queue, Natasha lifted herself slightly to look at him.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," she replied, "that was amazing."

"Well done you," he said with a grin, "you're too damn good at this."

"Well, I do have a natural advantage," she blushed, but her smile was mischievous.

"More than one," he said, lifting her left hand and kissing the knuckle just by her ring, "the main one being that I love you."

Her teasing expression melted away into warmth, and she squeezed his hand hard. Will kissed her knuckle again and she laughed softly.

Will took his time cleaning up, and Natasha joined him in the shower. Despite their mutual exhaustion, she was still infectiously excited, planning how she was going to let her family and friends know. Will smiled fondly, offering some small input while she oscillated wildly between phoning up everyone she knew right away, even in the middle of the night, to throwing some crazy party once they were home.