All Comments on 'An Aunt In His Pants'

by libidinal

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WetCoyoteWetCoyotealmost 10 years ago
Nice

A well done piece. it gets a bit complicated and kind of flow destroying when you spend too much text on trying to hand hold the reader on whos what in the scenes, but a good read nonetheless.

ejherbieejherbiealmost 8 years ago
Great story

Love this story, one of my favorites on the site. Thanks to libidinal for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, what great and hot story.....I loved it all

Congrats to the author. He did a very good job on this story.

This story is sexy and hot as hell......full creativity, lovely context and well written.

As a happy married woman I got to admit it made me wet wish to live that story to fill me up completely.

I am hooked to this author......please keep writing more and more stories like that.

Lovely,

KP

plsirronplsirronabout 4 years ago

Another scenario have Danny dress as a girl & let the dyke guck him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This needs sequels

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Every straight man's dream 'turning' a confirmed lesbian. Nice to have a 'wingwoman' to help that along. A very well thought out and written story with good build-up, angst and thoughtful and caring sex. Would love to see a sequel when Danny actually gets to take her heterosexual cherry with vaginal sex. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A formatting comment.

Page one: need a space before all the italics tags, because all the italicized words run together with the previous word.

Page two: malformed italics tag made the rest of the page italic. It's after this:

"They were waiting for a stud/I> "

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot, so hot!

I had no idea the nephew would fuck Julie/Joey's ass, and for the aunt to have him pull out and come on Julie's face and in her mouth was such a slutty thing to do. Wow. Made me super wet reading this. Kudos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous