An Aunt In His Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,731 Followers

"I have an idea," she said, leaning against Danny, looking up at him. "I may know a way for you and Julie to get a little closer. To sort of mix it up. But I'm not sure you're going to go for it, Danny. It's kind of twisted, what I have in mind, and I'm afraid it may not be your thing."

Naturally, this got him very curious.

"What, Aunt Pam?" he asked. "What exactly have you got in mind?"

"There's something me and Julie have done a few times," she began. "You know how she's really into cocks despite the fact she's such a dyke? I told you how she loves to strap on a rubber cock or have me strap one on myself and get down and dirty. She's a dyke and everything, but she really, really likes to get fucked, to feel it inside her. And what she loves even more is having one of her own, big and hard, and slamming it inside me. A lot of dykes are like that, they have fantasies about being guys with cocks and using them on women."

"So what are you getting at?” Danny asked, more curious than ever.

"You know how Julie's got just about no tits and hardly any hips and if you look at her a certain way she looks just like a cute teenaged boy?"

Danny knew exactly what his aunt meant.

"Well, a couple of times I had her dress up as a guy and strap on a dick underneath. Then we pretended to have 'straight' sex, her being the guy, and me the girl. Dykes won't make it with guys, but, like I said, a lot of them fantasize aboutbeing a guy."

"And so?" Danny probed.

"Well one time, I asked her whether she'd ever do a guy that way, you know, done up as one herself. And then fuck the guy and have him suck her cock. I figured she's gay, a dyke, so this way she could still be gay and play the part of a queer. She was intrigued by the idea and said that it sounded pretty interesting. So then I asked those gay guys I mentioned to you whether they could get into a scene like that. But they weren't interested. They just didn't want to mix it up with a woman in any way, even if she were a dyke done up as a boy. And one queer I found who did go for the idea didn't turn Julie on."

Pam gave her nephew a very sly look.

"But Julielikes you, she likes you alot. And you probably turn her on as much as a guy could"

Immediately Danny knew what his aunt was scheming.

"So what are you saying? That maybe I should play the part of a faggot for the amusement of your dyke girlfriend?" he asked.

His aunt laughed at how brazen he was.

"Yeah, I guess that is sort of what I'm suggesting," Pam said, "But I'm afraid that's about the only way you'd get to mix it up with her."

Pam watching her nephew closely, thinking she could detect some interest in her proposal.

“I know you'd love to have her suck your cock or lap away at that gorgeous pussy of hers, the way I do,” she said soothingly to him, “I know you want to shove it in and fuck her the way you do me. But that just isn’t going to happen. The other thing could be fun, though. I just saw how much you loved it, baby, when I slid it up your ass. That's what Julie would do to you, except that hers would be strapped to herself."

"I don't know," he said, not yet convinced.

"And honey?" his aunt said, nuzzling close, playing with his meaty, soft cock, knowing he was ready for some more arousal. And knowing that once aroused he'd be more open to it. Her nephew was a horny slut, just like her. Get him turned on enough, and he'd listen to just about anything. As long as it had to do with sex!

"It would really turn me on too, to have you join the two of us like that," his aunt said, twisting his penis in her hand, that penis now getting thicker, meatier. "I'd really get off seeing Julie fuck you, the way she gets off seeing you fuck me, or you like having her watch while you make it with me."

That didn't surprise Danny, that she liked the idea of her dyke girlfriend having her way with him. A few minutes ago his aunt actually told him how much she'd like to see aguy fuck him. So naturally she'd get a kick out of seeing her girlfriend strap one and it and bury it inside.

"We'd team up, you and me," she continued. "we could go down on her together, handing off that rubber cock of hers. And then you can get between my legs and fuck me, baby, while Julie got behind you and buried hers up your ass. Wouldn't you love that? Wouldn't that feel good? Having your big shaft buried in your aunt's cunt, or even in her ass, while Julie reamed you out at the same time?"

This was pretty strange for Danny. He'd always thought of himself as a resolutely straight male. And now he was being asked if he wanted to play the part of a queer, or at least a bi male, in a kinky scenario with his aunt and her dyke girlfriend.

"It's like you and me, we'd be this couple who found a guy who did us both," she said. "Fuck it, Danny! Let's try it! It'll be wild! Let me mention it to Julie and see if she'd still be up for a scene like that. I'm sure she would, especially with you being the stud. She may be a dyke, but you make her hot, baby. I know you do. It's just that she's only prepared to have you in her own way."

His aunt's raw enthusiasm was starting to win him over.

"Oh, okay, let's give it a try. Go on and ask her," he said. "But I don't want her strapping one on that's too big."

He remembered how Julie had said she and his aunt did each other with rubber ones that were almost as big as his. Maybe so, but as a virgin, as a newcomer to getting fucked, Danny knew he'd have to start off with something considerably smaller.

"Oh sure, I know just the one I have in mind," Pam said, and Danny imagined her visualizing all their dildos and picking out the one she thought would best suit her nephew.

Now she threw his arms around his neck.

"Oh goody!" Pam enthused, like a kid who had just been told she'd be going to the circus. "She's out of town today. But I'll call her tomorrow and ask. I hope she still says yes. This is going to besuch a trip."

From his aunt's enthusiastic reaction, Danny wondered which one of them wasreally most keen to try this kinky three-way coupling, Julie, or his aunt.

The next day his aunt called Danny and told him she had spoken with Julie, and that Julie went for the idea in a big way. He sensed the edge of excitement in his aunt's voice and, Danny had to admit to himself, he felt it too. The slender little dyke, with her flat-chested, boyish body really turned him on for some reason. Any way he could get closer to her sexually, he was willing to try. Even something as twisted as what his aunt had proposed.

He had arrived at his aunt's place an hour before Julie was due to get there.

"She said we should call her 'Joey' when she comes over," Pam said. " 'Julie' isn't exactly a name for a stud."

Astud! They were waiting for astud/I> with a big cock to join them. And Danny realized, with a cold chill, that he was expected to get hot and heavy with that stud. He knew that Julie was all woman and that this scene was going to be about role-playing, but still he couldn't help feeling nervous about what he had let himself get into. After all, he was supposed to act like a faggot, and was going to be treated like one. He had never rehearsed for a role like this, so naturally he was apprehensive.

But mixed with those emotions was excitement, the excitement that foxy Julie was now going to get kinky with him, and not just hang back and observe, as she had those other times. For some reason she really,really turned him on, runty as she was.

"And listen, baby, who knows?" his aunt said with a wicked glint in her eyes. "Who knows what we can get Julie to do once we really get down and dirty with her? Maybe we'll flip her. Maybe, you and me together, we'll finally get her to try doing it. You know, with areal cock. With yours."

Danny sure liked the sound of that.

There was a knock at the door as Pam looked back at her nephew, knowing the moment of truth was almost upon them.

"Hey, Joey, how are you doing?" Pam said, opening the door, getting right into the groove of the fantasy.

And then Danny saw her, or actually saw'him'-- saw 'Joey'.

Pam had already seen Julie done up like this, but Danny could hardly believe it. Julie lookedexactly like a teenaged boy rather than a nineteen year old dyke. In the past, even with that short hair of hers, the flat chest and the narrow hips, Julie, to him, had always looked very much the female. The times he'd been with her and his aunt, in and out of bed, Julie had on lipstick and earrings and wore sexy little shorts and a halter top and cute panties underneath. Now there was none of that, no lipstick, no jewelry. What 'Joey' was wearing were jeans, a T-shirt and a pair of men's loafers.

"Hey there, guy, I'm Joey," she said, 'introducing' herself.

Only now did Danny really notice that Julie actually had a deep voice, which suited her well for the part she was about to play.

"We're gonna have us a little party, huh?" Pam said, leading Julie to the couch where Danny was sitting. He moved over and they had 'Joey' sit between them. His aunt had earlier explained to him exactly what their trip would be. Danny and his aunt were to play the part of a married couple. Pam had married this young man who claimed to be straight, but his wife had been telling him how much she wanted to see him make it with a guy, that it would really excite her to see him do that. Finally he agreed. Then Pam said she'd want the guy to do them both, husbandand wife. Turned out Danny liked the idea. He'd been fantasizing about watching another stud sock it to his wife.

And so his wife had lined up a guy she'd met at her gym, 'Joey.' Joey was this young, cute stud, and he swung both ways. But with guys he was strictly a 'top.' He'd let a man suck his cock and fuck that man, but not the other way around. So that's the way it'd have to be, take it or leave it.

Of course Danny was well prepared for this fantasy, knowing that Julie was not about to go down on him, or let him screw her.

The minute Julie walked in the door wearing those tight, worn jeans, aunt and nephew had noticed the very obvious bulge in the crotch of those jeans. They both knew exactly what Julie -- or 'Joey' -- was carrying down there.

"Shit, Joey, you must be one horny stud!" Pam said looking down at the bulge, then quickly glancing at Danny. "You got yourself a big hardon and you hardly even walked in the door."

"Well, comin' over here I was thinking about all the nasty things I was going to do to the two of you," Julie said, turning to Danny and looking him over as though she had never laid eyes on him before. She was now 'Joey,' not Julie. Julie knew Danny, had been with him in bed before. But 'Joey' had never seen him, and Danny was supposed to act as though he'd just met Joey for the first time.

"So let's see what you've got down there for us," Pam said, unbuckling Julie's belt and pulling down the zipper. Then she reached in and pulled it out. Pam had explained to Danny that Julie would be wearing a strap-on that was molded from the cock of a well-known male porn star, and that it looked exactly like the real thing. That was important to Julie, his aunt said, that 'her' cock was as realistic as possible.

What popped out of Julie's jeans now definitely fit the bill.

"Look at it, Danny, it feels so nice and big and hard," Pam said, fisting it.

Danny and 'Joey' looked at each other as Pam fisted 'his' cock.

"Give it a feel, Danny, you'll like it," Pam said, taking hold of his hand and wrapping his fingers around Julie's cock.

"Yeah, fist my dick!" Julie hissed, getting into the fantasy right away.

"You know, my husband's never made it with a guy before," Pam told Julie. "You'll be the first, Joey."

"Oh yeah?" Julie said. "Well then, I'm going to have to show you what cock is all about, I'm going to turn you into a dick-loving faggot."

Danny was a little taken aback by Julie's harsh words, especially when he considered how realistically male 'Joey' now looked.

"You mean a nasty, dick-loving faggot like you?" Pam teased Julie, knowing that Julie wanted to have her dick loved but wasn't about to love anyone else's, unless it was made of rubber of course, and wielded by a female like herself.

That silenced Julie for a moment as she blushed slightly, Pam lowering her face now, opening her lips as she brought her mouth down over Julie's cock.

"Suck it, slut, suck my dick!" Julie urged, pressing down on Pam's head, then looking up at Danny. "Your wife gives great head."

"Yeah, she's a hell of a cocksucker," Danny said, really enjoying describing his aunt like this to Julie, driving home the point that this dyke's lover enjoyed nothing more than sucking on a big, hard male cock, her nephew's.

"You have some now, Danny," Pam said, coming up for air and handing over Julie's cock to him. He took a deep breath, still a little nervous, but getting quickly aroused by the whole scene.

And then he wrapped his lips around Julie's cock and started sucking it as Pam brought her face right up to her nephew's and stared into his eyes.

"Oh yeah, honey," she squealed. "I've wanted to see you suck a cock since I married you. Sosuck it now,suck that cock!"

The fantasy was going as planned. Pam and Danny were a couple that had found a horny stud whom they'd both service.

"Yeah,swallow it!" Julie hissed, pushing Danny's head down on her tool. It felt strange to suck it, to feel in his mouth something that was sized and shapedexactly like a cock, even though it wasn't a real one. It was bigger than he imagined it would be from his aunt's description, considerably bigger than the one she had jammed up his ass. And that made Danny a little nervous too.

"Your husband loves sucking cock, don't he?" Julie said to Pam.

"I guess he does," Pam said. "At least he likes suckingyour cock, Joey."

Then Pam took over, aunt and nephew going back and forth, sucking Julie's cock in turn, as the dyke, done up so effectively as a young, aggressive 'top' , looked down at them with keen, excited eyes, watching the married couple together give 'him' head.

"Let's get some of these clothes off, shall we?" Pam suggested, pulling off her sweater and jeans and panties and getting stark naked in about five seconds flat. Then, while Danny was still going down on Julie's cock, Pam pulled off his pants and tore off his shirt. And next worked off his briefs and sneakers and socks, leaving him kneeling in front of Julie, naked, sucking her cock.

"How about we take those jeans off now, stud?" Pam said to Julie as Danny now pulled his face away from her.

"Look at your dick, Danny," Pam said, noticing his hardon. "I'd say you must really be getting off sucking on Joey's cock."

Julie looked down at his cock too, no doubt mixed emotions going through her head. Obviously, in a way, she wasinto cock, and loved having one of her own. And she had really liked watching Pam suck Danny's and seeing him use it on Pam. But still, Danny well knew, between Julie and his cock there was a very wide gulf.

Now Pam pulled off Julie's jeans and boxer shorts, then her loafers and crew socks. But wisely Pam left on the T-shirt. Julie may have had tiny little tits, but she had tits nevertheless. And taking off her T-shirt and exposing them now would spoil the illusion. So the T-shirt stayed on.

Pam led the trio to her bedroom, falling back on the bed and spreading apart her legs.

"Somebodyfuck me," she purred. Then she turned to Julie. "How about you, Joey? How about you warm it up in me before you get to my husband."

Now Julie got between Pam's legs, as she had no doubt done many times before, and slammed her cock up Pam's cunt, fucking her nice and deep and steady as Danny watched, fisting himself.

"Come up here, honey," Pam said, wagging a finger at her nephew. "I want two cocks, one fucking me, one to suck."

He knelt by his aunt's face and fed her his cock as Julie just pumped away. Being on top of Pam, fucking her like this, Julie's face was now only inches from where Pam's mouth was saying a big hello to her nephew's massive penis, as close as Julie'd ever been to it. Julie was really staring at it hard, and Pam noticed.

"Want to have taste, too?" Pam asked wickedly, waving Danny's cock in Julie's face, almost brushing her lips with it as Julie recoiled, pulling her head back.

"No thanks," Julie said. "I'm a top, studs suckmy cock and I fuckthem, that's the way it goes down. If your husband's lookin' for some guy to suck his dick, he's going to have to find someone else."

Pam and her nephew glanced at each other. Unfortunately Julie was sticking to her guns. But, for some reason, that only provoked Pam further.

"Oh come on, try it, you might like it," Pam purred at her dyke lover.

"Nah, thanks, but no thanks," Julie said firmly. She knew she'd have to face this moment. Pam was always trying to get her to relent and make it with a man, lately her own nephew. So she knew Pam was bound to bring it up in his context, this time urging a 'fag' to suck another fag's cock or to let himself get fucked.

"Suit yourself, but you don't know what you're missing," Pam said, sucking Danny's cock with a real relish now, like sucking a cock was the best use a woman -- any woman -- could possibly make of her mouth, doing it real sloppily, running her tongue all over it, swallowing as much as she could, showing her little dyke lover justhow much she liked giving a guy a blow job.

Now Julie suddenly pulled out of Pam and knelt up on the bed, shoving her cock in Danny's face and taking hold of his head.

"Suck it! Suck it now that it's all wet from your wife's pussy, wet from the good, solid fuck I just gave her."

He sucked that creamy rubber cock now as his aunt kept sucking his. Julie, seeing how Pam was relishing Danny's cock had to make sure to feed Danny hers, to remind Danny that it was all slick because she had just been fucking Pam -- 'his wife' -- making her excited, satisfying her.

Pam looked up with eager eyes to watch her nephew suck Julie's dick while she kept devouring his.

"Say Danny?" Pam said, "Joey just laid a real solid fuck on me, now it's your turn to check out that nice, hard dick of his."

"Yeah!" Julie piped in eagerly. "Now it'syour turn, guy. I fucked your wife. Now I get to fuck the husband.”

Danny looked at Julie -- at 'Joey.' Heknew Julie was a woman, but she looked so much like a guy and acted so much like one. Plus the way her dildo was attached, with her T-shirt hanging down so you couldn't see the strap, and the life-like balls clearly visible from in front, and from behind too, just below Julie's trim, boyish buns, made the whole thing that much more realistic.

This was weird for him. He'd always viewed himself as being totally straight. But now he knew that not to disappoint the two of them he had to act as though he was about to take it from a guy, not just a woman with a dildo.

"Okay, then," Pam said, "On your knees, Danny. And Joey? You just keep letting my husband suck your dick some more while I get his butt all ready for you."

Then his aunt looked at Danny, her eyes blazing with kinky lust.

"Come on, honey, raise that butt nice and high," she said, as she had him assume the position. Meanwhile Julie shoved her cock in his face. This was strange for Danny. It was one thing to turn over so his aunt could play with his ass. But getting up on elbows and knees, sticking it out like some hot slut, Danny could never before have seen himself doing something like that.

"Suck it!" Julie hissed at him, loving to see Danny in this position. "Suck it and think how good it's gonna feel buried up your fuckin' butt, faggot!"

libidinal
libidinal
2,731 Followers