An Aunt In His Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers

Julie was just hiding her face in a pillow as, up on her knees, she knew Danny was watching his aunt prepare her asshole for his cock. The thought made her feel dizzy!

Pam, seeing that Julie's face was turned away, quietly signaled to Danny that he should stick a finger up that lubed asshole of Julie's now. And that's just what he did, piercing that tight, slickened sphincter.

"Oh geez!" Julie said, snapping her head back, seeing it was Danny who had his finger up her ass.

"His finger's a lot thicker than mine, huh Julie?" Pam said as her nephew now fingered and lubed Julie's bottom. Julie looked right over her shoulder at him as he did this, a strange look too, as though she was utterly shocked that she was letting this be done to her but also stunned that, suddenly, she was wanting it. That look of hers was a mix of embarrassment and amazement, and also of an unexpected arousal by something she thought she had forever forsaken.

"How's my finger feel in your asshole, Joey?" Danny asked her, looking Julie in the eye, a hard, masculine, sexy gaze, one to which he knew very well she wasn't accustomed.

"Good, real good!" she whispered softly, almost shyly. The transformation in her was amazing. Earlier, when she had fed Danny her cock and slammed hers up his ass, she was brazen and forceful, cocky, arrogant. But now she was tentative and a bit awkward, but excited, excited by the unknown, eager to submit. It washer lips which now parted on command. It wasshe who was on her knees, her bottom raised high, exposed and vulnerable.

"This is fun, huh, Danny?" Pam smirked, grabbing hold of his cock with her free hand, fisting it lustfully.

Julie was turning her neck, looking right back at Danny's cock, no doubt a little worried about how she'd handle it. A lot of straight women who initially were eager to get ass-fucked by him ultimately had to give up on Danny; they just finally had to admit they couldn't take it. So now Danny tried to imagine what a young dyke like Julie, one who hadn't hadany experience getting fucked by a man, must be thinking now that she was on the verge of taking one like Danny's right up her ass.

Pam knew it would be easier to just unstrap the dildo harness and really free up access to Julie's ass, but that would mean taking the dick away from Joey and turning 'him' back to Julie. Then she'd be the dyke again who couldn't see herself making it with a man. For now she was still a curious faggot who was about to get 'his' butt fucked. And so the dildo stayed strapped in place.

Danny and his aunt looked at each other, understanding this, understanding the power of fantasy to unlock resistance. Pam could see how Julie was eyeing Danny's cock.

"Are you ready forthis now, Joey? Are you ready to taketen thick inches up youryoung faggot butt?" Pam hissed.

"Ye-- ye--yes!!!" Julie gasped.

"Good, because I think Danny is ready for you," she said.

Julie was biting her lip, looking back anxiously, wanting to be as ready as she could be. She was breathing real hard, nervous, excited.

"You're going tolove this," Pam said soothingly to Julie. "I knowI sure love taking Danny up my ass.”

Now Danny stepped behind Julie as his aunt positioned his cock against the vulnerable bullseye of her lover’s exposed sphincter, rubbing it around the aroused anal membranes.

"Ahhhhhhh...!" Julie groaned as she felt the initial contact.

And then, taking his time, Danny worked it inside her, past the tight band of her anal entrance, and up into her rectum. He made sure to do it very, very slowly. He didn't want Julie to suddenly panic and push him away from her now that she had finally succumbed.

"Go easy. Ohplease go easy!" Julie begged, looking back at Danny with pleading eyes. So he went in nice and easy and steady. She closed her eyes and opened her lips, gasping, shaking her head, gritting her teeth.

"Oh shit!!!" she howled.

Pam looked down, her eyes fixed like lasers on the obscene sight of her nephew's penis relentlessly filling Julie's ass, her sphincter wrapped around his thickness like a rubber band stretched to its absolute limits.

"Look at her," Pam said to me. "She's loving it!"

And shewas loving it, now bucking back against Danny, impaling herself on it. Then she dug her fingers under the dildo, reaching for her pussy.

"Uh uh," Pam admonished, noticing and pushing Julie's hand away from herself. "You're afag, remember? Play with your cock if you want to play with something."

Wicked Pam could be merciless. Of course she would've loved to have told her darling dyke sweetheart to go ahead and play with her pussy, as she so obviously desired. But the minute she started it might suddenly dawn on her that she shouldn't be doing this. She could balk as the recognition of the utterly outrageous thing she was allowing to be done to her flooded her conscience.

Then Danny thought he'd do it to her in another position, he wanted to be able to look straight into Julie's eyes as he sodomized her. So he pulled out and had Julie to lay down on her back. Pam immediately did what she had done many times before, she wedged a pillow under Julie's bottom, raising it higher to get her in the right position for a face-to-face ass-fuck.

"Hold on to your ankles," Pam instructed her as she did this, exposing her ass at a perfect angle. Nephew and aunt both stared into that slick crevice, eyeing the gaping, dilated asshole.

"I'd say that butthole looksfucked!" Pam said looking at her nephew.

"I think it hasn't been fucked enough," he growled, kneeling before Julie and burying it up her ass again. Now they were face to face, the young dyke and her lover's nephew, staring into each other's eyes. There was still a look of amazement in Julie's gaze, of amazement that she would let herself be subjected to the forceful power of areal cock!

"Do it, Danny!" she said, finally releasing all that pent up ambivalence. "Bury it inside me,fuck me, fuck me with yourbig hard cock! Bury those thick, ten inches up my asshole!Fuck my faggot ass, stud!"

"That's the way, baby!" Pam cheered, thrilled to see her lover surrender to these new pleasures. She was sure that, in time, Julie would let it all be done to her as a woman. There'd be no need for a male pseudonym or pretending to be a queer.

Now Pam went back to her dresser and pulledanother strap-on cock from a drawer.

"We got plenty of these," she explained.

She strapped the dildo to herself and came up on the bed, kneeling by Julie's face.

"Suck this, faggot," she howled, forcing the cock in Julie's mouth. "Suck it while my husband over here reams out your tight bottom."

Julie was delirious now, swallowing Pam's cock, wrapping her arms around Danny, pushing up so she could get it as deep inside her as possible. Then Pam pulled away from her and got behind her nephew. For a few moments, she did nothing, she just watched. Then suddenly Danny could feel her squeezing some more lubricant into his crack.

"Here's another cock for you, honey," she hissed as she now drove hers up his butt.

"She's fucking you, ain't she?" Julie said, thrilled by this three-way coupling.

"She sure is," he told her.

He could see Julie's nipples stiffen under her T-shirt as he rammed it up her bottom and his aunt rammed it up his. This little dyke wasseriously aroused, energetically fisting her rubber cock as though it were actually her own.

Danny was just about at his limit, and knew that at any moment he was going to unload deep inside Julie's bowels. Pam must've sensed it too.

"Pull it out! Pull it out!" she urged him.

He pulled out of Julie's bottom as Pam pulled out of his, rushing around to take his cock in her hand, signaling to Julie that she should join her down on her knees in front of him.

Julie looked on, mesmerized, as Pam stroked the cock that had just been buried deep in Julie's ass.

"Open your mouth," Pam told Julie, "Open it and close your eyes."

"What are you going to do? Julie asked.

"Justdo it!" Pam ordered, and Julie obeyed.

And then with a few more strokes Pam got her nephew off. He knew a huge load had built up in his balls. And now out it came, splattering all over Julie's face, squirting into her wide open mouth.

"Oh God!" she gasped as she was showered by his spunk. That morning, if someone had told her that later in the day she'd be down on her knees, her face covered and her mouth filled withsemen, with the bounty of a man's pleasure, she'd sayno fucking way!

"Stand up and look at yourself," Pam said, leading Julie to the wall mirror a few feet away.

"Oh my God!" Julie gasped as she saw her sperm-drenched face, the cum dripping down her chin.

"That's the moment afaggot waits for, huh? Taking a nice big load after getting fucked by a hard, thick cock," Pam told her, drilling her with the words, the recognition.

Julie refused to unstrap her cock or take off her T-shirt until Danny finally left. She insisted on staying in character until he was gone. And he knew why. If Julie did remove her rubber cock and reveal her girlish tits in front of him, now that he had fucked her, she'd be reverting to the trim little dyke she was, and everything she had just done -- the taboo outrageousness of it -- would come rushing forth. He and his aunt both understood that she would need time to absorb and sort out this amazing new experience. If it went down well, then who knew. Some other time maybe it would be hercunt Danny would be filling with his cock. He hoped that day would soon come...

libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers