An Unethical Proposal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I can certainly sympathize. Clair and I work very hard at keeping our secret, it's exhausting."

"So, Billy. What I wanted to talk to you about, is... I have a proposal that could help us both out. Now, the moon and all the stars will need to line up for this to work, but I believe it's worth a shot. Anything worth having, is worth the effort. And, I think we both want the same thing, to continue loving our sibling, regardless of what society says is right or wrong."

Jan took a deep breath and tipped her empty drink glass back to get the last drop of alcohol.

"I'll just come out with it. Billy, I'm proposing that you and I, and my brother Steve and Clair, for all outward appearances, couple up. To the rest of the world, it would look like you and I are a couple, and Clair and Steve are a couple. Behind the scenes, in the privacy of our own homes, Steve and I, and you and Clair would be free to love one another."

Again, my jaw dropped. I was flabbergasted. I downed the rest of my beer in one big swig.

"Ah...I...," I stammered, not knowing how to answer her.

"I know, Billy. You must be stunned. I've been thinking about this for some time now. Actually way before meeting you, I had the thought, if Steve and I could only meet another brother and sister couple in our same circumstances, how we could join forces to make it appear we were with others, while maintaining our special relationship with each other. As I got to know you and your story, I felt you might be the one. But, this is all new to you, so this must be a shock to you?"

"Ah, yeah...a little bit. I can't say the idea isn't intriguing though."

"This is totally unethical, what I'm proposing, Billy. That's why I need you to be discreet, regardless of your and Clair's decision. Take a moment, Billy. Think about what this will mean for you and Clair. You'll be able to continue your relationship, while your family and friends all think you are with me, and Clair with Steve. Of course, this all hinges on Clair and Steve getting along and agreeing to this. It's a long shot, Billy, but I believe it's worth exploring."

I had my hands on the table, wrapped around my empty beer glass. Jan moved her hands to mine and took my fingers in her hands and looked into my eyes. She smiled a warmly and tilted her head up and arched her eyes, as to motion, 'what say you?'

"If you had any thought that Clair and I might be the couple you were long looking for, why were you so hard on me during our therapy sessions. You made me feel quite guilty."

"Billy, it's my job, as a professional psychologist, to probe your psyche. Incest is a serious matter, there's an established protocol I needed to follow. Besides, I didn't know we'd wind up having this conversation. If you were serious about separating sexually from Clair, I would have treated you professionally, and we would not be meeting here and talking about this now. And, to be quite frank, I'm only human, there was probably some resistance I was fighting within my own mind, knowing how wrong and unethical this is."

"I'm still a little confused on how we would related to one another. I get that what you're proposing is a facade to the rest of the world while Clair and I love each other in secret. But, I'm a little fuzzy on the rest of it. Are you and I to live together as significant others, as, let us say, husband and wife? And, then sneak around to each others sibling?"

"I think we would have to arrange it that way," Jan said, squeezing my fingers.

"So...would we be sexually intimate? Or platonic?"

"I think that if we had separate bedrooms, it would raise suspicions when our respective families came to visit. So, I'm proposing we'd be fully intimate; so yes, sexual with each other as well as our siblings. Unless, of course you find me repulsive."

Clair and I have always had other sexual partners in our lives, and with John, she had a husband, so the idea of multiple sex partners was fine with me; except, last night, I felt such a deep connection to Clair while we made love, that the thought of having sex with another felt almost like cheating on her. I was on unsure grounds now that Clair was free of John. What did this new beginning mean for Clair and I, and monogamy?

"I certainly don't find you repulsive, Jan. In fact you must know I've had a little crush on you?"

"I thought you might, but it's typical for there to be some transference. We're trained to guard against it, so... anyway, I'd love to explore this option, Billy, if you're up for it."

As Jan finished her sentence, I felt her stocking foot land in my lap under the table. She slid her foot to my crotch and used her toes to massage my cock. She smiled and squeezed my hand. My cock started to grow as she continued to rub it with her toes. She was trying to use my lust against me it seemed, and it was working. My mind swirled as my lust grew. Was this really happening? Or was I dreaming? I had dreamt often of Jan sucking my cock while I recounted the story of Clair and I to her. As my excitement grew, I became weak with lust. My mind darted between thoughts of Clair and I, alone, against the world, and my sister and I together, with Jan and her brother. I never was good at resisting the sexual advances of pretty women.

I leaned back against the backrest of the booth and slid forward on the bench and opened my legs to allow her foot easier access. I squeezed her hands, a sign that she must have taken as a go, because the next thing she did both shocked and delighted me. Jan slipped under the table. I felt her hands on my pants button. She unbuttoned me and unzipped my zipper. She reached into my fly and grabbed my hardening cock and caressed it. She moved her hands to the waist of my pants and tugged. I raised my ass off the bench to make it easier for her. She pulled my pants down to around my ankles, and moved her head to my crotch and sucked my cock into her mouth.

"Oh...Jan...you're making it hard for me..."

"I know...," she mumbled from under the table, with a mouthful of my cock.

"to make a decision..."

Every now and again, she'd bump her head lightly against the underside of the table as she expertly sucked me. She wasn't as good as Clair, but, then again no woman ever was, or will be, I suppose. But, Jan was one of the best I've had. I sat back further in the seat and titled my head back. I closed my eyes, and enjoyed the sensations she was giving me, and dreaming of a lifetime of both Jan and Clair sucking my cock.

"Everything OK back here? Are you ready for another round?" I heard a voice next to me.

I opened my eyes and saw the barmaid, Martha, standing next to our booth. She suddenly realized what the situation was and opened her mouth and eyes wide in surprise.

Jan stopped sucking me long enough to poke her head out from under the table.

"Bring us another round if you will, Martha," Jan said with a devilish smile.

"Sure thing," Martha said to Jan, with a big you-go-girl grin. Except for Martha's surprised look and the knowing grin, it seemed almost a matter of fact exchange between the two. The thought crossed my mind that Jan may have used this backroom before for fellatio, and with Martha as an accomplice.

Once Martha walked away, Jan giggled from under the table as if it was fun for her to get caught. Then she went right back to sucking my cock. I have to admit, getting caught with my pants down and being blown under the table was a sexual charge for me, and I was about to explode. I willed myself to hold out longer though, I didn't want Jan to think I was a quick shooter. Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer.

"I'm going to cum any second now...," I announced to Jan so she could make plans to get out of the way of my sperm, if that's what she wanted to do. Jan stayed the course, and sucked even harder. She grabbed my balls and massaged them. She went down deep on me, taking the head of my cock way back into her throat. I blew my load deep into her tonsils and she swallowed it all. As I sat there basking, Jan arose from under the table licking her lips. She straightened her clothes and sat back down across from me grinning.

"So...anymore thoughts on my proposal?" She said, smiling.

"Does it come with a lifetime of those?" I asked, referring to the blow-job.

"As much as you can handle. Of course, you'd need to save some of yourself for Clair."

"Darling, you're full of surprises today." I grinned. "I suppose I should do some research myself. I need to taste what I'm getting myself into," I said, as I, in turn, slipped under the table. Jan, ever the astute one, hiked up her skirt, and removed her pantyhose and panties. She moved to the edge of the seat, and spread her legs as much as she could while keeping her legs under the table.

I moved in between her legs and nuzzled my noise up to her twat. I inhaled deeply, her scent filled my olfactory system. She was already wet, and her pussy smelled sweet, yet with just enough musk to enhance my appetite. I dove my tongue into her moist folds and licked. She tasted better than she smelled. I had to remind myself not to compare her to Clair, no woman would ever compare to my sister's scent and taste, but Jan had her own sweet properties to be admired.

I licked and licked her sweet gash. I moved up to her clit and teased it out of her clit hood. I took it lightly between my teeth and played with it. I swirled my tongue around her little nub while I reached up and stuck a finger in her vagina.

"Oh...that's so good, Billy...yeah...eat me...eat my pussy...yeah...that's it...right there...," Jan moaned.

I located her G-spot and moved my finger in the G-spot massage motion while I continued to administer her clit with my tongue. After a while with this move, I stuck two, then three fingers into her snatch and fucked her with my hand.

"Here are your drinks. Whahoo...nice, Jan...lucky girl. He's a keeper, ah?" A voice above the table made its way to my ears.

"I hope so," Jan could barely utter between her panting, as her passion rendering her voice almost mute.

I didn't bother to even stop, flinch or change course knowing Martha was standing there. I just kept on eating Jan for all I was worth.

As I heard Martha walk away, I took may hand from her snatch and moved my wet middle finger down her perineum toward her rosebud. I rimmed her with the tip of my finger and she let out a deep moan. I figured she'd like that. With that new knowledge, I re-wet my finger and slid it into her ass.

"Ohh...Billy...damn...you nasty boy...momma is going to have to spank you," she hissed.

I played with her asshole while I continued to lavish her clit with my tongue. Her panting and moans told me I was taking her near her orgasm. She grabbed my head and pulled me tightly to her clit. I hunkered my tongue down hard on her love button and made circular pushing movements with it. She shuddered and shook and moaned and squealed her way to a big orgasm. Her pussy juiced my face up big time as she came, not quite a squirt, but a big release of fluids. I sucked and licked up all her juice as she continued to shudder and quiver in my mouth.

I arose out from under the table, my lips covered in her love juice. She motioned me over to her. I lowered my face to hers and she licked her cunt juice off my face and then grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

I pulled away and smiled, then sat down on the other side of the booth facing her.

"Well, what to you think?" She said with her pinky finger tip clutched in her teeth, not sure of what my reaction would be.

"That's some delicious pussy you have there ma'am," I said, with a big pussy eating grin.

She relaxed and smiled. She leaned across the table and took my hands in hers again. We just stared deeply into each others eyes for a while. I knew she was looking for an answer to her proposal. I was slightly conflicted. The other day I would have jumped on it the idea, but last night, I felt such a deep commitment to Clair, I couldn't decide if this would compromise any of that. I did know that it would be hard for Clair and I to be together without some sort of subterfuge, and sneaking around the rest of our lives, making excuses as to why we weren't in a relationship, would be even harder.

"I think we should introduce Clair to your brother," I finally said.

Jan smiled and her face warmed. "Does Friday night work for the two of you?" She asked.

"I have no plans. I'll check with Clair and call you."

"Oh...and one more thing, just to get all the cards on the table, I'm a bisexual," Jan dropped on me as we were leaving the pub. "I don't know if that makes a difference or not to the equation, but I'd rather have you and Clair know up front."

"I'm fine with it, and Clair might even be interest in that fact. I think she has shown an interest in having sex with women, but that was a long time ago, I don't know her current desires on that. Do you have a girlfriend now?" I asked, trying to get the lay of the land, so to speak.

"Nothing steady. I have what you would call a couple of girlfriends-with-benefits, if you know what I mean?"

"You are full of surprises today, Jan," I replied.

"How about you? Any interest in the other team?" She asked me with a smirk.

"No, not really. Steve?"

"Na, he's happy with pussy, the more the merrier. He's been the recipient of my bisexuality though, he's joined in on occasion, for a threesome with one of my girlfriends."

"I'd look forward to that as well," I said, with a sly smile.

"Good. Glad you're as deviant as I hoped you were," She laughed.

When I got home, Clair was already there waiting for me. She was busy unpacking her car and setting up her bedroom. When I came into her room to see how she was doing, she came to me and gave me a big kiss. She sniffed my face.

"I smell pussy. Who have you been eating?" She asked, not really mad, but curious.

"Jan, my psychologist."

"Your psychologist? You've been having an affair with your shrink?" she asked incredulously.

"No, not having. Hope to though. Come have a drink with me and I'll tell you all about it."

Clair followed me out into the living room. She sat down on the couch, and I went to make us some drinks. I mixed a couple of gin and tonics and brought them to the living room.

"Today was the first, and only day, I've had any sexual contact with her, just to set the record straight. I had an appointment with her at 3:00PM. I was planning it to be my last appointment with her. I told her about you and John splitting up, and that you and I are back together, having sex, and that we both wanted it that way. I told her I wasn't going to need her anymore as a therapist..."

I recanted the afternoon's events at the Waterview pub, including the barmaid and her voyeuristic intrusions into our backroom fun.

"... she also told me to mention to you that she is a bisexual."

Clair stared off into space, she didn't say a word the entire time I spoke.

"Well...what do think, Clair?"

"I don't know what to say Billy, it's all happening so fast. Yesterday I was married, not happily, but married. Today I'm living with you and we're back to having sex. And now, you tell me about some wild scheme to hook up with another brother and sister couple, to have what? A foursome?"

"Well, I guess it would be a foursome, Clair. I haven't really thought of it in that context. Look, this is all new to me too. Just this afternoon, I found out about Jan and her brother, and her proposal. Look, it sounds crazy, I know. It did to me at first. But, think about it. If we want to be together in the way we have been for ten years, and especially the way we were last night, it's going to be next to impossible to fool everyone in our lives forever. Sooner or later someone, other than John, is going to find out. And, how will that be for us? Short of running away and assuming new identities, we're sitting ducks. Jan's plan at least is plausible. Sure, we could still get found out, but as long as all outward appearances are that I'm with Jan, and you are with her brother, then at least there is plausibility."

"I don't even know her brother, Billy. What if I don't like him?"

"I know, Clair. It's a long shot. But, isn't it worth taking?" I sounded like Jan trying to convince her.

"The worst that could happen is, after meeting Steve, we say no. Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

"Then what, Billy. What do we do then?" She stared to cry.

I gathered her up and hugged her.

"If this doesn't work, I'll think of something, Clair. I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket, yet. This just presented itself to us and I think it's worth exploring. Look, sometimes, when life throws you a lifeline, at the precise moment you need one, you should take it."

Clair sobbed on my chest as I held her. She was an emotional wreck, as I could understand, just breaking up with her husband, especially the way it happened, had to mess her up. The timing could not have been more wrong, and at the same time, more right.

"Ok, I'll meet them." She said, her head hung low. I lifted her face to mine and kissed her gently. The kiss grew to a more passionate kiss, and then she started licking my face around my mouth. I pulled away and gave her a quizzical look.

"I want to taste her pussy," she said, with the ever so faintest smile.

"Have you ever had sex with another woman, Clair? Have you ever eaten pussy before?"

"Do you remember Margaret?" she asked.

"You and Margaret?" I exclaimed. "When?"

"Back then."

"When I was laid up from my motorcycle accident?"

She just shook her hear in a yes movement.

"Clair! Why didn't you tell me? How could you have kept that from me all these years? I would have loved to have been a part of that, Clair. Maybe just watched the two of you, or something..."

"Billy, don't be mad. It was only a few times. I was just opening up sexually back then, and you were being so nice teaching me all about cock and everything. You know...well... Margaret was also helping me open up sexually. But, I didn't tell you because you were injured, and taking such pride in teaching me. I wanted you to think you were my only teacher."

"Yeah, I remember she showed you her dildo and she said you should get one. I didn't know the two of you were eating each other pussies! Besides, I'm not mad, Clair. We've each had other lovers at the same time we had each other, ever since the beginning of this thing. It's not that I'm jealous, I just wish you had included me," I said with a smile.

"Margaret had a boyfriend at the time, and she just wanted to experiment a few times. She wasn't into it that much."

"And you? How much were you into it, Clair?" I asked, while tickling her side.

"I think about it often, Billy. I miss it. It's been ten years. I'd like to try making love to another woman again."

"You might get a chance soon, Clair," is all I said as I scooped her up and took her to my bed. I stripped her clothes off with my teeth and made mad passionate love to her. We both came three times that night.

The next day I texted Jan. "It's a go for Friday. Tell me were and when."

Jan, too excited to text, called me. "Wonderful, Billy. I can hardly wait. Meet us at Johnson's Grill at 7:00PM. I'll make the reservations. Billy, I'm so happy you and Clair are at least open to meeting Steve, and considering this. I know it might not work out, and I'm trying not to get too excited, but..."

"I can read Clair. If she is pulling back, or if she's uncomfortable, I'll know. I'll look at you and nod yes or no at some point in the evening. You'll know when I give the sign whether things are going in the right direction. See you on Friday, Jan."

When Clair and I walked into Johnson's Grill Friday at around 7:00PM, Jan was already sitting at the bar chatting with some guy. I figured that must have been her brother, Steve. I escorted Clair up to Jan and introduced her. Jan introduced the man next to her as her brother. Steve was a handsome dude, dark hair, chiseled face, blue eyes, and a very fit and athletic build. I must admit, I felt a little insecure at first. Then I reminded myself, that I was no slouch myself, and I had Clair's heart locked up, no pretty face was going to steal her. And, I must not be too bad if Jan sucked my cock the other day and wanted this foursome thing to work out between us.