An Unethical Proposal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a drink at the bar while we got to know one another, and then Jan asked the bartender to seat us for dinner. Jan reserved a quiet table in the back. It was a separate area from the other tables. The table was partitioned by half walls with stained glass above the half walls to the ceiling. It was very quiet and romantic. Jan, again, seemed to know the waitress personally, just like Martha, at the Waterview pub the other day. Seems she has been a regular here also. I was beginning to wonder just how much of a social butterfly she was.

We ordered several bottles of wine and appetizers to start. None of us were all that hungry, we were all a little anxious about meeting under the circumstances. At first, we simply made small talk about our lives and what we each did for a living. After a couple of bottles of wine, our tongues loosened, and the conversation got around to sex, particularly, brother/sister sex. We hushed our voices, even though we were in that private area, and I kept looking around making sure we were alone. I was a little uncomfortable talking about that subject in a public place. We laughed at how awkward we were when we first started having sex with our siblings. It was odd how the conversation went there, but it was all we really had in common at that moment. No one wanted to eat a full meal, so we just ordered dessert and another bottle of wine.

With all the fun we were having, I had forgotten I had told Jan, I'd give her a signal on Clair's mood for the evening. Jan excused herself to go to the ladies room, and motioned with her head and eyes for me to follow. As soon as we got out of hear shot of the other two, she said, "Well?" and gave me a hands up and shrugged look.

"Oh...yeah, I think things are going fine. Clair seems to be enjoying herself."

"What should we do next?" Jan inquired eagerly.

"I think we should call it a night and see were this leads. Clair has been through a lot this week," it killed me to say. I really didn't want that night to end.

"I think you're right, Billy. We shouldn't push Clair right now, she's vulnerable. I'll have Steve call her this weekend and perhaps he can take her out for lunch or something. They can just talk and get to know one another better."

When we got back to the table, Clair and Steve were laughing and conversing like old friends- this was a good sign.

On the ride home, Clair appeared pensive, staring off at nothing.

"Well, what did you think?" I finally asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Of...?"

"Of Steve and Jan...they're a nice couple, like us. Don't you think?" I said, not sure if she was ready to talk about it.

"Yes, they seemed nice. And, I think Steve is cute...I just...," she never finished her sentence and stared out the window at the road whizzing by.

"It's okay Clair. Nothing needs to be decided tonight. Are you thinking of John?"

"I guess...it's just all so new...I'm just...fucked up Billy. Everything is just fucked up right now."

I reached over and took her hand in mine. "Everything will be okay Clair. We'll figure it out."

That night, we had no sex. We just held one another as we fell asleep.

The next day Steve called and invited Clair out for a cup of coffee, and she accepted. I felt both a pang of jealousy and a jolt of excitement about it.

When she got home I couldn't help myself from asking her how it went.

"Fine...we just talked."

"About?" I prodded.

"Everything, and nothing at all really. We just hung out and talked."

"Uha...okay..." I sensed she didn't want to discus it.

"Did you know about their childhood...the beatings?" She asked me, unable to contain her silence on the matter.

"Yes. Jan told me all about it," I answered. And, with that, Clair opened up and told me all that Steve and her talked about during their coffee date. I was happy they had gotten together alone, it sounded like they were starting to bond.

Later that week we went on a foursome date. No sex, just dinner and a walk along the waterfront holding hands, Jan's hands in mine, and Clair's in Steve's.

Another week went by, and things were progressing along, but Clair was still not ready to jump into bed with anyone else, until one day she came home after work all upset and crying.

"Clair, what is it?" I asked, concerned.

"That bastard John! I stopped by the townhouse to pickup some more of my belongings. He's already moved that bitch in...she's taken my place!" she balled.

I moved to her and held her in my arms as she continued.

"It was very awkward, Billy...humiliating, in fact...that son-of-a-bitch!"

"Shuussh...shuuss...don't cry, Clair...it's okay. You knew this was going to happen."

"Yes...it's just...I can't put it into words, Billy...I feel I've lost everything."

"Think of it as a transition, Clair, not a loss...," I was about to tell her how we can now be together, and maybe even with Steve and Jan, when she cut me off.

She pulled away from me and slammed her fist on the counter. "That Bastard! That fucking Bastard!"

She paced the floor, shaking her head, her fist and mouth clenched in anger. I let her be, she needed to fume a little.

Suddenly, she exclaimed, "I'm ready, Billy...ready to start something new...ready to fuck someone else...ready to fuck Steve! I'm done with John. He can go fuck himself...or that bitch, Karen, for all I care!"

When Clair calmed down, I asked her if she was serious about what she had said? Was she ready for Steve and Jan?

"I'm so ready, Billy. I think fucking someone else is just what I need right now."

With that, I called Jan and setup a date for the four of us for the very next evening.

Jan suggested a light meal. Nothing too heavy before all the sex she was planing I presumed, so, we met at a sushi restaurant down town. Jan was dressed in a short skirt and low cut blouse that she tied up with a hint of mid-drift showing. Clair had on a light, breezy dress with a hem that came up just above her knees. Both Steve and I dressed causally. Jan sat next to me, and Steve sat across the booth with Clair. We ordered four bottles of sake. No one was all that hungry for food, so we only ordered a few pieces of sushi each, and four sushi rolls to share. As the dinner evolved and the sake took hold, the sillier, and more flirtatious we became. Jan put her hand on my thigh and moved it up to my balls and squeezed. I returned the favor and slipped my hand under her skirt and ran my finger up her panty covered slit. Steve must have been doing something to Clair under the table with his hands, because every now and then Clair's face would warm and she'd look at him and smile.

I slipped off my left shoe and moved my foot over to Clair's leg. I slid the top of my foot up the back of her leg and massaged her calf. Clair looked at me with a knowing smile and a twinkle in her eye. Our nonverbal communication spoke volumes; I was not trading her in on another model, I was still there for her, and she, in turn, appreciated that very much.

When we finished the last of our sake, Jan looked at me and gave her head a tilt toward the door. She was anxious to get to the evening's dessert; flesh. We paid the bill and promptly left the restaurant for Jan's house.

Jan's house was a mid-century modern house, nicely appointed with modern furnishings and art. We all settled into the living room for wine and conversation. There were two couches facing each other with a glass coffee table in between. Clair and Steve sat on one couch and Jan and I on the other. I wasn't sure what was going to happen. Would Jan and I, and Clair and Steve, pair up and go to separate bedrooms to get to know one another better, in a carnal way; or would we have sex together, as a foursome? The night was young and we were all in uncharted territory.

Jan moved closer to me and we kissed, not a long passionate kiss, just an ice breaker kiss. She then took her shoes off , curled her feet up under her legs on the couch next to her, and leaned her head on my shoulders.

Clair and Steve instinctively moved closer together on their couch when they saw us cozy up.

My right arm draped over Jan's shoulders and I let my fingers lightly caress her arm. Every now and then I'd let my fingers wander to the side of her right breast and I'd massage it a little.

We laughed and joked as the alcohol seeped into our veins, and of course, the conversation turned to sex again. I asked Jan how she got interested in sex therapy as a profession.

"Sex is my grounding. It stems from my past, the problems Steve and I had to overcome with our drunk and abusive father. Sex was a safe place for us to go. So it became natural for me to want to study sex and how it could be used in healing. That's what my dissertation was on, using sex as a healing force. When I got my psychology degree, there was no doubt I wanted to become a sex therapist," Jan told us.

"I'm very surprised how sexually open you are, Jan. I would have never guessed it, as your patient. Up until the other day at the Waterview Pub, whenever I saw you in your office, you seemed almost prudish, a sexy prude, but nevertheless a prude," I said.

"I have to be very careful when it comes to my own sexuality and my profession. There has to be compartmentalizing. When you were a patient of mine, I had to deal with you one way, now that you're not, I can be free to be myself- and you're a special case, mind you; not all ex-patients get to see the real me."

Steve laughed and told us how he had witnessed her split personality a few times. He told us she normally had a naturally relaxed open and sexy demeanor about her. She just exuded sexuality, unless around her extended family, of course- but if she'd ever met a current or former patient out in public, she would stiffen and become Dr. Prude. He lovingly named her Dr. Prude and Miss Please-cum-and-eat-my-pussy. Jan stuck her tongue out at her brother for that, but then she giggled.

"I like to have my pussy eaten, I can't help it," she said, with feigned defensiveness.

I told Steve and Clair about about how Jan got under the table and gave me a blow-job the other day at the pub. "One minute we were talking, just getting to now each other better, the next she's got her foot in my crotch rubbing my cock. Then she suddenly, and without warning, drops under the table, unzips me and starts sucking my cock." I pretended dismay.

"Oh, you loved it. As I recall, you also got on your knees under the table," she shot back, and grabbed my crotch and gave it a squeeze.

"Oh, she's a regular slut sometimes," Steve chimed in. "I have stories to tell...another time."

"Careful Brother, I've got my own stories of you I can reveal," Jan lovingly chided Steve.

"I'd like to hear those," Clair joined in, smiling.

The more wine we drank, the more silly and raunchy we became. Jan was the worst. Miss psychologist, she was the bawdiest of us all.

"Do you squirt, Clair?" Jan suddenly asked her.

My jaw dropped at that. Even with all the sex talk and loose conversation, that question seemed too forward, too crass, and too directed at Clair.

"No, I have never been able to, but I can't say I've tried all that hard either," Clair answered. She seemed neither flustered or embarrassed by Jan's abrupt question.

Jan regaled us with her squirting prowess. She told us she could squirt or not, she had total control over it. In certain situations it was fun to squirt, but other times, she needed to be considerate of her partner or the situation. Perhaps she didn't want the mess. She mentioned, that for her, squirting offered a completely different sexual release than not squirting.

"I'll bet you I can squirt in less than two minutes. And, I can squirt a stream from this couch, clear to that coffee table," Jan suddenly dropped on us, but looking straight at Clair.

"I'd love to watch you do that," Clair piped up.

"Clair!" I exclaimed. It just came out of my mouth. She shocked me with her response.

Clair didn't bat an eyelash at me, she just stared at Jan with a smirk.

I was reminded of Jan's last minute announcement as we were leaving the Waterview pub the other day, that she was a bisexual, and immediately thought that she was flirting with Clair.

"Ok... here goes," Jan said. She then lifted her skirt, and removed her panties in one quick deft move. She leaned back into the couch, and scooted her naked ass to the edge. Her beautiful pussy exposed for us all to see. She had blond pubic hair. She wasn't shaved, but she didn't have a hairy bush either, it was nicely trimmed. It was dark under the table when I ate her pussy at the Waterview. I could tell she wasn't shaved then, but here on the couch with her legs spread, I got to see her completely open and in full view. Jan began masturbating in front of us. Her right hand worked her clit while her left hand worked the inside of her pussy.

"You're a little too bashful, Jan," I said, with a sarcastic laugh. "Open up a little will ya, have some fun."

"This is nothing. You haven't lived until you've masturbated in front of a group of complete strangers. I run a masturbation workshop once a month," Jan stated, without missing a beat, as she continued working her pussy.

All three of us looked on in delight as beautiful Jan masturbated her beautiful pussy, right in front of us. It wasn't everyday I'd see a woman masturbate, in real life. In fact, thinking about it, Clair was the only one that masturbated right in front of me, and that was ten years ago. As I watched Jan, I realized, just what a turn-on it was for me, and my cock started to grow. I moved my hand to my crotch to adjust it within my pants. I took the opportunity to stroke it a little as I was getting very turned on by the show. I looked over at Steve and he too was adjusting his package also. I looked at Clair, she was very intently watching Jan work her pussy.

"Ha...this feels good guys... I'm gonna cum soon," Jan let out after about a minute. The bet was two minutes, but no one was keeping track of the time or holding her to it. Her breath started quickening, and she started moaning louder. She worked her pussy feverishly, and the sound of a wet cunt being worked hard filled the room.

"Here I go!" She bellowed, as she orgasmed hard, and sure enough, she squirted, and the stream of her juice flew the two feet in the air and landed right across the glass top of the coffee table. It seemed she had practiced this before. She kept on working her fingers in her pussy, slower and slower as she brought herself down.

We all hooted and clapped.

Clair said, "I wanna try it, give me some pointers," as she lifted her dress and removed her panties.

It was another shock of the night to see Clair so boldly exposing herself to Steve and Jan. Then, I thought back ten years ago, when I had my motorcycle accident, how reserved Clair was at first, but then how bold she quickly became as I taught her the ways of sex. I reminded myself of all the wild sex Clair and I had together over the years, and the fact that she had that wild sex with me, her brother, even while married to John, made me realize, at that moment, she had always been a wonton vixen. I had just never seen her react sexually with other people before.

Clair moved her left hand to her clit and her right hand to her snatch. She dove a few fingers into her pussy and started moving them in and out while she circled her clit with the fingers of her other hand.

"Massage your G-spot, Clair," Jan instructed her. "Here, like this..." Jan curled her fingers and made the motion with her hand to show Clair. Jan got up off the couch and knelt on the floor next to Clair to instruct her.

"That's it honey...move your fingers in and out at the same time you rub your G-spot. Don't be afraid to add some pressure to it."

Clair did as Jan instructed and soon she herself was moaning and breathing hard.

Steve had unbuckled his pants and unzipped his fly. His right hand was inside his pants and massaging his dick.

My own cock was hard as rock at the sight of Clair masturbating in front of us. I needed to relieve the pressure within my pants. I removed my pants completely and was naked from the waist down. I sat back into the couch and lightly stroked my cock.

Jan heard me move and turned to look at me with my cock in hand, and smiled. "Get your cock out baby," she directed an order to her brother. Steve did as he was told and removed his pants and began stroking his cock in unison with my strokes. Steve's cock was about average size and girth, I'd say six inches or so. It was a nice uniform looking cock, the head was proportional to the shaft thickness. I was pleased to see handsome Steve did not have a bigger cock than me. In fact, mine looked bigger, thicker if not longer too.

My attention returned to Clair and her pussy. She was getting close to her orgasm, I could tell.

"Ohhh...yeahh...playing with my pussy in front of everyone...makes me so wet...soooo...hot," she moaned.

I moved over to the other couch and sat next to Clair. I figured she could use some familiar encouragement.

"That's it Clair. Work your pussy, Sis. You can do it. Squirt for us baby," I said, while stroking my cock next to her. Jan continued giving her tips on how to squirt as Clair got closer and closer to cumming.

"I'mm...gonnnna...cummm...here I go!" She let out and climaxed hard, but did not squirt.

"Ahhaa...that was good, but I didn't squirt," she pouted as soon as she could catch her breath.

"Don't worry Honey. It takes practice, and not all woman can squirt. Your orgasm is the most important thing," Jan encouraged.

I half expected Jan to dive into Clair's open pussy for a taste, but she moved between my legs and engulfed my hard cock into her mouth. She took me deep and then surfaced. She looked over at her brother and said, "Give Clair your cock, Baby. She deserves it after that show." Steve got up and moved next to Clair, his hard-on pointing at her face. She eagerly sucked him into her mouth. I was leaning back on the couch with Jan kneeling on the floor sucking me. Clair was sitting right next to me, our skin touching, while sucking Steve's cock as he stood next to her. I had never been in any group sex situation before this, but I had always wanted to. I figured having sex with my sister was perversion enough, so I never pursued it. It was simply sexually electrifying having sex while others were having sex right next to me. I can't remember when I was so hard and randy.

I soon had to pull out of Jan's mouth. "This night has me so charged up, I'm afraid I'm going to blow my load too soon," I said, as I got up from the couch and simultaneously lifted Jan to her feet. I helped Jan remove the rest of her clothes and then gently pushed her onto the couch next to Clair. I got down on my knees, and she spread her legs and brought her pussy to the edge of the couch. I dove in with wild abandon. I was so sexually charged, I was eating her like a hungry wolf devouring a fresh kill.

I couldn't get my tongue in deep enough as I pushed her legs farther apart and attempted to drive my tongue deeper inside her with every lap. Jan worked her clit with her own hand so I could concentrate on the rest of her pussy. I soon moved my tongue lower to her perineum and laved it. I had fingered her asshole the other day at the Waterview, and she reacted favorably, so I knew she'd be up for a rim-job. I was feeling so randy I needed the most raunchiest sex I could get. I cupped my hands on her ass checks and pushed her up. She got the hint and moved her ass closer to the edge of the couch and tilted her pelvis in. I drove my tongue into her asshole as far as I could.

"Ohh...you dirty boy...you like getting dirty...don't you...," she hissed.

Jan pushed back against my tongue to enhance the connection. I circled and rimmed her rosebud for a good three minutes as she worked her clit excitedly. She came loudly as her whole bottom shook and quivered, but she did not squirt that time.