An Unethical Proposal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my head from her bottom and looked to see what Clair and Steve were doing. Steve was now between Clair's legs eating her pussy. Jan got up and knelt on the floor with her ass facing me and her torso draped over the couch. She leaned into Clair and started kissing her. I moved up on my knees behind Jan and slid my cock head up to her pussy. I rubbed the head of my cock into her pussy lips. She was dripping wet and it didn't take too much time before she was pushing her hips back toward me. I drove my cock right into her cunt. She was wet but tight. I reminded myself of Steve's cock size and thought I was bigger than what she was use to.

I slowly stroked my cock in and out of Jan's pussy. I was pacing myself as not to cum too soon. But Jan would have none of that. She wanted it hard. She kept pushing her hips into me every inward stroke. She stopped kissing Clair long enough to turn her head and say, "I want it hard, Billy. Fuck me good."

Still worried I'd cum too soon, I used all my willpower to delay as I stared pounding her cunt from behind. Jan moved her hand to her clit and feverishly started working herself. I took my thumb and wet it with my saliva and started playing with her asshole as best I could while plowing her roughly. I could only hold out for about another minute and then announced, "I'm going to cum soon. Should I pull out?"

"No, go ahead and fill me. I can't get pregnant," she said, panting.

I slammed my cock into her pussy and she upped the pace on her clit. I couldn't hold off any longer and emptied my balls deep into her love hole. Jan came with me. Her whole body shook and she screamed a primal scream as her orgasm climaxed over her.

I fell out of her exhausted and stumbled over to the other couch. Jan stayed in her just-fucked position panting for a good minute more. I was happy I brought her to such a climax. With all of my own excitement, I lost track of where Clair and Steve were at with their love making. Clair had apparently cum, but I never heard her. Steve was helping her up and removing her dress, and she helped him out of his shirt. Jan moved to join me on the other couch. She laid her head on my lap as I slouched back into the cushions.

Clair lay back on the other couch and spread her legs. Steve positioned the head of his cock at her pussy lips and then drove it home. Clair informed Steve not to cum inside her, because she wasn't on the pill. They fucked soft, slow, and lovingly for a good five minutes. Jan and I watched as Clair came again and again with Steve inside her. Steve, near his climax removed his cock from her, and started stroking it above her breasts, not sure where to discharge his load. Clair wanted it in her mouth, so she grabbed his cock and glided him to her lips. She sucked his member, still wet with her pussy juice, into her mouth and took him deep in her throat. Steve moved his shaft in and out of her mouth gently as he came. Clair always swallowed me, and she loved the taste of my cum, but I've never witnessed her swallowing another man's seed before. Steve must have filled her mouth with a big load, because some cum leaked out before she could swallow it all.

We all lay there basking in our post orgasmic state for a good four or five minutes. Clair suddenly got up from her couch and came over to the one Jan and I were reclining on. She needed to reconnect with me. She kissed me deeply on the lips, our tongues playing briefly. The taste of Steve's cum still lingered in her mouth. Clair then grabbed my cock with her hands and started lightly stroking me.

"Ohhh...Clair...that feels sooo fucking good!" I moaned. She knew how to reconnect with me, with her ever so lovely hands.

After she got me hard again, Clair knelt on the floor and using her hands, pried Jan's legs apart. Jan, got the hint, and moved her ass to the edge of the couch and opened her legs.

"I need to clean my brothers cum out of you. I hope you don't mind?" Clair said, coquettishly to Jan.

"By all means, my dear," Jan said encouragingly, as she spread her legs even farther apart.

Clair proceeded to eat Jan's pussy and lick my cum out of her. Once cleaned of my cum, she continued to nibble on Jan's clit while she hand fucked her. Jan came again to another screaming orgasm as she held my sister's head tightly to her clit.

Clair then moved over to Steve on the other couch, and laid her head in his lap and curled her feet up under her. She lay there basking with a content smile on her face. We laid around naked for hours, just talking and wallowing in our sexual bliss. Before the night was through we had another round of sex. Jan returned the pussy eating favor to Clair, and for the first time since Margaret, Clair came hard to another woman's tongue. Clair also sucked me off and I came in her mouth, while Steve fucked his sister in the missionary position.

As I lay there, basking after that second round of sex, I couldn't help but see the paradox of the situation. I started seeing Jan in an attempt to separate sexually from my sister. Yet, it was Jan that brought us an opportunity that would not only allow Clair and I to remain together sexually, but also with her, and Steve. It was wondrously serendipitous that I walked into Jan's office instead of another psychologist. I couldn't tell then what the future held in store for the four of us, but if that night was any indication, I was on board. And, based on the glow of Clair's face, I was confident that Jan's plan had a shot of working.

*****

-Written by LustyWolf

-Edited by ThatEditorGuy