An Unlikely Alliance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is how we learned too. That is how we found out how we liked to be kissed the best way, for girls can do that much better than most boys."

Khali nodded, "It is so. Sad to think that most men never know the right way for their women, is it not? I want a man - even right now. But as nice as the thinking of it feels to me, ...

You must have had many better chances as a soldier, no? There had to be so many men around you."

Dhaerys shook her head sadly, "You cannot just see a man that you think you might like and pull him into the bushes. Most of them are too thick-headed. And anyway, there are not that many chances for it. Even if there were, for a female to become with child, it carries a heavy price, for you are not there to make babies. They need you to fight.

It can happen, and you might get leave for a time to have your little one. They would even let you come back - without the child, of course. But things like that remain on your record and if you had a thought of having a good career, it is gone then.

"Most often, two women find each other and carry on very discreetly even if they would both prefer men. All the others know, of course, but it is never spoken of. At least that way, you have a friend to sleep with, one who will keep you pleased as you do the same for her - and such pairs are looked for because it is known that they will fight like wild beasts to keep each other alive."

"And have you done this?" Khali asked in what was almost a soundless whisper, "Taken another woman friend as a lover?"

Dhaerys nodded, "Yes, I have at times. But in my case, it happened that one friend was killed in a fight when I was not there. Another time, with another girl, it ended when she caught the eye of a high general and was gone with him.

It hurt when it happened," Daerys sighed and she looked down, "I think now that I was in love with her. After that, I asked for a transfer and I was placed in with a bunch of female fighters who were used to creep in close before a battle and slit the throats of the other side's sentries in the night.

We were left alone, most times; for all of the other fighters thought that we were a little too ... cold-blooded about it. If we found something good to drink, and we had no duty some nights, we would all just fuck ourselves and each other silly the whole night long.

The last time that I had someone to care for me at all, it had just begun and I was taken out of the group to begin the training to come here. I stayed away from the others by that time. There wasn't one there - man or woman, that I'd have even really wanted for a comrade. Those ones, most of them didn't even come from the army, and they were too soft in wanting easy living."

"Khali wishes now for some bloodwine," the Khajiit said in a soft whisper, "She hopes that she has found a friend like this for herself."

Dhaerys opened her eyes, a little startled that she'd closed them. Across the room, she saw a few bottles on the lower shelf of a rack.

"Sit up for a moment, Khali," she said, "We may not have - "

"I am sorry," Khali said, sitting straight suddenly and sounding embarrassed, "I only thought -"

"Shhh," Dhaerys said in a whisper, reaching around Khali's shoulder to keep her from disappearing. "You thought rightly, even hours ago when you said that we are the same kind of girl. We both want men, but neither one of us is stupid, we're both a little beautiful at the least and we like each other."

She leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Khali's surprised lips. As she drew back, she was smiling.

"I have always wondered what that might be like. Now I know."

She pointed, "Look! There are some bottles which look suspiciously like they might be holding wine, don't you think? Let me up and I'll go see what treasures I can find."

She was back in side of a minute with two bottles, "These both look full and they are unopened. One sniff and we'll know, won't we? With a little luck, at least one of these might not have gone bad."

Khali watched, looking at Dhaerys bare back and bottom as she rummaged around in her pack. After a moment, she held up a thin little dagger with a triumphant gesture.

She sat down next to Khali again, making certain that their legs were touching as she held the fat bottom of the first bottle firmly between her thighs.

"What sort of knife is that?" Khali asked, leaning over to see better.

"It's a fighting knife," Dhaerys said after wetting it very carefully with her saliva as she looked for the best angle, "made for those times when you need to be quiet and quick.

You can't cut an apple with it unless you don't mind maybe cutting yourself into the bargain, but it's just the thing for cutting throats. If I can, I'll try to slip it in through the middle of the cork. Maybe I can twist it just right to get the cork to turn with it and then we can pull it out.

If not, then it might ruin the cork and we'll be spitting the pieces out as we share this."

After a long and careful moment, the cork gave up it's hold on the glass with a squeak of complaint and then Dhaerys had it almost all the way out before the dagger pulled out of the cork. She set the blade down and twisted out the cork the rest of the way.

She swirled the bottle around and passed it under her nose for a second.

"Smalls alright to me," she said, "Here Khali, your nose is better than mine would ever be for this. Does it smell good?"

Khali leaned forward and sniffed the end of the bottle thoughtfully for a moment. She was nodding when she looked up.

Dhaerys took the bottle back, "Here's where I hope that this isn't just half turned to vinegar."

She lifted the bottle and took an experimental sip.

She was grinning as she handed it over to Khali, "Not bad. Pretty nice actually - if you like your wine to have a fruity essence."

Khali's eyes were wide as she swallowed and lowered the bottle.

"Fruity? Dhaerys, this is cider. It's made from apples and juniper berries, I think!"

"Apples? "the Akaviri asked, incredulously, "Why would a winemaker drink something like that?"

Khali shrugged with a grin, "If you owned a whorehouse, would you want your own women when you wanted to fuck?"

She laughed, "Who cares? It has a bite and a kick at the same time. Here. Your turn."

They passed the bottle back and forth as they talked of anything that came to them for about a half hour.

Dhaerys took another pull on the bottle, "The gods bless that old man," she smiled.

Khali nodded as she leaned against Dhaerys again. A moment later, Dhaerys felt the first, very light touch of a furry hand on her breast, "I was so afraid that you didn't like me," she whispered, "I have been looking at you all day, wondering if ..."

"I as well," Dhaerys smiled, "You are so lovely to my eyes. You make me laugh and I cannot help but like you so much.

So," she smiled, "Here we are, alone and naked on our little beach. We'll need to be a little careful - "

Khali looked up, "Will the people here talk of us if they guess?"

Dhaerys made a little face, "Oh, I don't know, Khali. Probably.

That wasn't really what I meant, and right now, I couldn't care less. I mean that we'll have to be a little careful not to drink very much more of this, or we'll never get up the steps to the bed.

Are you ready for your first lesson?"

Khali burst out laughing and Dhaerys felt silly, "I mean in bed-sleeping."

The cat leaned in and kissed Dhaerys for a long moment until the woman groaned and Khali joined in. When she pulled back, she had the silliest grin on her face.

"I know a thing or two about loving with another female," she chuckled, "I think that we should take the bottle upstairs with us. We should have only a little more there and then none after that. We are both tired and you are right about going upstairs. I already feel a little too warm from the drink.

Come, "she said, getting to her feet, "Take me to this bed. I give my body to you and if you like me like that, I want to do it with you until I do not care about anything, even if I do fall out of the bed."

Dhaerys stood up and they held on to each other for a moment, both just liking the feel of the other one's body against them, "If you fall out of the bed and I'm tired enough, I'll just get down there with you to keep you warm and happy.

I want you, Khali. Help me to bed before the drink finishes me long before you have the chance to."

As it happened, Khali ended up behind Dhaerys on the stairs, pushing against her bottom to keep her from stopping. She was a little afraid that if Dhaerys stopped for any length of time, the pair of them might end up there, stuck on the stairs.

"It is so nice and warm up here," Khali smiled.

"That's because of the way that the floor is made. They leave little gaps between the boards in some places for the heat from the fire to get up here," Dhaerys said.

"I think it is enough for now," Khali said.

Dhaerys nodded, "I'll just close the doors then. It will cut down on the heat that way."

But when she turned around after closing the doors, she didn't see Khali at first. She was about to call when she came around the bed.

Khali was there on all fours and looking more sultry than she'd ever looked. Dhaerys' breath caught in her throat as she watched the slow way that Khali came to her. She wondered how this would go next, but the Khajiit stopped before her and began to straighten up, sliding her body against Dhaerys every inch of the way.

Dhaerys had never felt anything like it. She was familiar with the feel of bare skin against her own, but this was different. She might have been concerned that it might feel a little itchy, but there was none of that. Khali just came on, her fur in light and delicious contact with Dhaerys and it felt astounding.

She lifted her arms and placed them around Dhaery's neck. The kiss left them both breathless and panting slightly and Khali groaned to feel Dhaerys' hands on her body, just holding on, drinking in the feel of holding someone so beautiful against her.

"I have wanted you like this from the very first," Khali whispered, "This one has never had the thought of this with anyone other than her own kind."

She kissed Dhaerys again and their tongues just fell into the dance naturally. To Khali, Dhaerys' tongue was slick and exciting against her own while Dharys revelled in the slightly rough texture which Khali could smooth out at will.

Khali drew back and licked her lips, "I love this with you, Dhaerys. This one is so surprised by it. Khali only came to understand it later, much later."

She smiled and it revealed those Khajiit teeth, a little long and gleaming in the candlelight. Dhaerys found it so erotic only to see her friend this way and she knew that she was growing wet just from the sight.

"Now Khali knows what this is," she whispered, "We look differently, but there is nothing wrong with that. Now I know that we are the same - inside.

I ... I want this."

She leaned in and kissed the Akaviri's throat and neck very slowly. It took Dhaerys a while to realize that the cat was working her way down. When she was done loving Dhaerys' clavicles, she wandered down, ending for the moment at the breasts which she'd been trying to imagine all day.

"Mmm, your tits are perfect for me," Khali moaned as she kissed and licked them. "And these nipples, oh, Dhaerys.

If you ever have little ones, they would be so happy. I wish now that I could be your kitten."

She looked up as Dhaerys looked down, seeing those cat's eyes looking into her own - even as that wonderful tongue was still working one nipple over so expertly.

"Khali," Dhaerys groaned, "No one is as good as you at this. Ohhh," she moaned, "I almost want to stand on my toes for how this feels."

"Do you wish to have me for your little kitten?" Khali smiled, "I have spent almost all of my life wanting to be ... grown up.

Now, I wish to be a little one for you. I would do anything that a kitten could do to please you then. You are ... not big here," she said, stopping only long enough to lick Dhaerys' right nipple with her tongue just rough enough to make the woman want to do much more than only whimper, "Not big really. Just perfect.

And these nipples, so big and wide, with centers so hard, mmmh, mm. Oh Dhaerys, you are wonderful."

Dhaerys had always been a little embarrassed by her breasts. There was nothing wrong with their shape, even if she thought that they were a little small. There was nothing to be done about that and anyway, if they were any larger, she'd have to bind them to be able to shoot her bow without a lot of pain from the bowstring.

But the worst of it to her had been her nipples. There was nothing terribly wrong with her nipples - it was just that they really ought to have been given to a girl who had much larger breasts. As it was, she'd always felt a little self-conscious over them.

Now this beautiful creature was waxing over their beauty to her as she loved them.

She raised one of her hands and caressed Khali's breast. What Khali had was most definitely on the smallish side, but that was what suited her and Dhaerys liked them. The nipples were almost tiny in comparison to her own, but ...

She eagerly awaited her chance to reciprocate what the Khajiit was doing to her. As she licked and sucked one nipple, her hand was caressing the other one and somehow, that had ignited something far below in Dhaerys' cleft. She felt as though she was about to drip and worried about it running down her thigh.

As though she'd sensed the thought, Khali began to move downward with her attentive kisses. Dhaerys was absurdly ticklish she'd always thought, yet Khali worked on, kissing lower and lower with that weapon of a tongue flicking out now and then and all that it did was to cause Dhaerys to gasp in a bit of joy.

She looked down at the top of Khali's head, seeing the long hair and the ears that she now wanted to kiss and maybe even ... suck gently, wanting to know how it felt and tasted and whether it would be alright to try when she got the opportunity.

She felt the hands on her flanks as the Khajiit settled to her knees, not close to the fire down there just yet, but near enough to make Dhaerys want to cry out in her want and hope. Did Khajiit do things like what was flashing through her mind Dhaerys kicked herself for not knowing the answer and she now ached for it so much.

"Little Khali loves her larger friend," the small voice came to Dhaery's ears through the pounding that she heard otherwise. "Little kittens love their mothers so much.

Milk they get and love," she went on, "Kittens like little Khali need these things." They both knew that it was only something to say in the moment but they liked it.

She was only an inch above Dhaery's sopping lips now, close enough to make Dhaerys want to scream. And all that she could do was to pet the Khajiit's head softly and run her thumb over the edge of one of those cute and lovely ears. She was surprised at the thoughts which came to her - and the words that she suddenly found on her tongue. Before she could stop herself -

"Little Khali is hungry?" she asked in a whisper, "Mother has what her kitten needs to grow strong and happy."

Khali stopped dead with a little gasp as she heard it.

As Dhaerys watched from above, the motions told her that the cat had begun to frig herself.

"Yessss," she hissed softly, "Want it now. Kitten wants mother's juice."

Dhaerys felt her eyes widen as she watched the way that Khali moved in, her hot little tongue slipping down through the trimmed hair. Ever lower, each little swipe taking her closer to what they both wanted.

She stopped and looked up, "Thank you. Khajiit has always wanted someone to be as her mother was for her. She has never felt ... brave enough to try."

She leaned in to kiss the lips there a little reverently, moving her face to wet her lips with the moisture.

But that was about all the self-control that Khali had left for this. She leaned in, opening her mouth wide, revealing those teeth once more as she came.

At the instant of contact, Khali held on to Dhaerys' cheeks a little tightly and drove her tongue inside, out of her need. After that, she began to lap and lick in such a way that it left little doubt to Dhaerys where it must be heading. She eased herself backward and Khali allowed it perfectly, knowing that Dhaerys would soon need to have something under her.

Dhaerys felt the bed and the goatskin against her bottom. She placed her hands out behind her to hold herself up while she watched her kitten eat.

Khali was ravenous, licking at the center of Dhaerys with such hunger and an almost desperate need. Dhaerys felt the tip of that tongue sliding over the length of the folds of her outer lips before she went back to her feast.

Dhaerys tried to keep watching, but her feelings betrayed her and her eyelids clamped shut while her hips began to buck and there wasn't a thing that she could do about it. She cried out as Khali pushed back on her legs to get them higher for her and Dhaerys felt a surprisingly quick rush to her pleasure because of the change in her position.

Khali kept on, going at Dhaerys even faster and more hungrily, moaning and frigging herself whenever she couldn't stand not to.

Dhaerys screamed out, surprised at herself for doing it. Where she'd been all of her adult life, you had to keep one ear up and listening for someone approaching. You couldn't allow yourself to be caught while you were indulging in your dirty little pleasures, no matter how needy you were feeling.

Her chest was heaving and this was so good.

But she stopped for a moment, holding her breath just long enough ... just long enough to be sure of what she was hearing.

Underneath her own breathing, her lungs working like a pair of frenzied bellows, and the sounds of Khali's wet tongue wetly working the center of her ...

Khali was mewling softly, so softly, like the little kitten that she was playing.

Dhaerys shifted her weight a little, enough to free one of her hands. She caressed the back of Khali's head without as much control as she'd have liked as she felt herself rushing toward another coming.

"Mother loves her little kitten," she gasped, just before it came to her fully. She threw her head back and bucked hard against the Khajiit's face, lying back and using both of her hands to hold her kitten's head as the world went dark.

When she felt herself coming around, she found herself on her back still, with Khali lying next to her awkwardly, half out of the bed, crooning softly as she nursed on one nipple so very gently.

Dhaerys had always found that she was so sensitive after a good, strong, very satisfying orgasm. But this had been different, somehow.

If she had to come up with a word, it had been ... fulfilling.

She moved, crawling backward onto the bed. Khali looked up, her face showing some fear of having gone too far and possibly doing the wrong thing. But Dhaerys pulled Khali with her, as much as she could and the Khajiit settled against her once more, going back to her gentle suckling and soft mewling.

Dhaerys stroked Khali's head very softly, "Thank you, Kitten. You are so very good. There was something to it for you, wasn't there?"

Khali stopped suckling and lifted her head to regard Dhaerys for a moment, wondering what might be safe to tell.

She nodded finally. "My mother was a very beautiful girl. I have always loved to look at her. We would bathe together my life long and I never grew tired of seeing her body.

I was ... " Khali looked down for a moment.

"I was a ... mistake ... that she made.

The accident of her being in love with another male and the making of me followed her always. Uncle did what he could whenever he was there to try to make her feel better. But he had to be away very often to make the gold that we needed to live. My mother's mate left her over what she did and she was left alone with nothing. My brothers and sister were all grown and gone before I was born. What she ... did was an embarrassment to them and I saw them only rarely. It was clear that they blamed me for what happened somehow, but I did not ask for how I came to be, did I?

1...345678